Author Topic: Sightings Of The Willy Mammoth  (Read 589713 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: Sightings Of The Willy Mammoth (MCR5)
« Reply #1080 on: Sep 13, 2006, 06:39:14 AM »
Thanks for posting all that Mini! :thumbs: Mom will love it! We're going to have to wait till we get somewhere with wifi or we hook up to broadband with this wireless, we've been running at Glen speed for most of the trip. :turtle2:

We're on the road again, hit it about 5:40 this morning and heading to Calico to meet Rocksurfer for our final Cali wheeling weekend.

Still having some problem with the LBC. It seems to be getting air in the fuel line. The problem has basically been when we start it up and it just begins to idle. It dies and Marks got to open up some lines to let the air out.
It seems if we rev it for a little bit after starting it it's OK.

But another weird thing had happened last night. As we were leaving the restaurant I turned on the generator to run the roof AC's. It takes a minute for the AC to come on. We're sitting at a stop light when all the lights on the dash and the console AC go out. We didn't notice if the outside lights went out, but at the same time that the roof AC kicked on with the generator the lights and console AC came back on. :headscratch:

So of course now we're listening for every little sound

So a little while later as we are driving along, the radio was on and Mark says he hears a buzzing. I turn off the radio and get up to investigate. As I get closer to the back the buzzing is getting louder...it's in the bathroom... I thought it was coming from the exhaust fan so I turn that off, but no! It seems to be coming from under the cabinet :yikes: I lean over to listen and see Mark's electric shaver had fallen behind the toilet and turned itself on!!

:hammerhead:

We are now in Bakersfield, time to call RS.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: