Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252346 times)

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #480 on: Apr 16, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
It has been a long time since I have been on this forum.   I miss all the talk and fun.  My prayers go out to all the people on this forum.  I hope that you all are well and safe.  Keep those 4 bys running.

Gonzo 

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: Apr 16, 2007, 10:26:04 AM »
rita has doctors on site
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #482 on: Apr 16, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »
What gets me is that one article says that the guards said he never complained of pain, but another article says when they picked him up he complained of a sinus headache...  ???
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: Apr 16, 2007, 01:16:54 PM »
What gets me is that one article says that the guards said he never complained of pain, but another article says when they picked him up he complained of a sinus headache...  ???

Could mean that he never complained to the guards themselves.  The guards usually don't have anything to do with the medical screening. 

Any word on how the investigation is going?  :dunno:

Still praying for you guys :yesnod:

:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #484 on: Apr 16, 2007, 01:21:52 PM »

Could mean that he never complained to the guards themselves.  The guards usually don't have anything to do with the medical screening. 

Thanks J, no word on the investigation.  The official autopsy report isn't going to be until about 6 more weeks.. :headscratch: Thank you for your prayers I'll let ya'll know when I find out some more stuff.

On another note, my family is gathering tomorrow (4/17) for my grandma's final service where we are placing a fountain and stone in her memory.  One thing after another this month  :ack:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: Apr 17, 2007, 08:29:25 AM »

Thanks J, no word on the investigation.  The official autopsy report isn't going to be until about 6 more weeks.. :headscratch: Thank you for your prayers I'll let ya'll know when I find out some more stuff.

On another note, my family is gathering tomorrow (4/17) for my grandma's final service where we are placing a fountain and stone in her memory.  One thing after another this month  :ack:
Well, all things considered. Glad to see you were able to make out this weekend just to get away and help keep the mind clear. It was good to see you and that your spirit is not broken. Our prayers continue for you and yours.  :angel:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #486 on: Apr 19, 2007, 06:04:26 AM »
I am truely sorry to hear of your loss.  :sad2: 
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #487 on: Apr 19, 2007, 08:44:39 AM »
Thank you guys :love:

Grandma's memorial service went well.  It was beautiful.  My uncle brought her ashes out and we all took part in spreading her into the wind and into the land she loved. 

fordh8r, that trip, regardless of the rain and mud, was well worth the trip  :hammerhead: :driving:

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: Apr 19, 2007, 10:35:18 AM »
Thank you guys :love:

Grandma's memorial service went well.  It was beautiful.  My uncle brought her ashes out and we all took part in spreading her into the wind and into the land she loved. 

fordh8r, that trip, regardless of the rain and mud, was well worth the trip  :hammerhead: :driving:

:thumbs: glad to hear it!!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: Apr 21, 2007, 07:22:52 AM »
BD How's your dad doing.....?
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 09, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
My cousin found my grandma unconscious in her apt yesterday.  She has had a history of passing out/falling.  She fell and hit her head and they have to go in and relieve the pressure!  I haven't heard anything yet today from anybody.  I wish we didn't live 2 hours away!  I hope things are ok!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #491 on: May 09, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 09, 2007, 04:38:45 PM »
:down: 

I'll sure pray for her cheesemaker

-Ronald Reagan

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 10, 2007, 07:57:35 AM »
Hope all is well.  :angel:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 10, 2007, 02:26:14 PM »
Well, she went in for surgery today.  Haven't heard anything yet! 

I got more info yesterday.  She has been falling lately, and she called the senior bus to pick her up, and she fell asleep.  He honked and she woke up and grabbed her stuff and headed out the door.  She got two steps out the door and passed out!  The driver in his stupid wisdom picked her up and put her on the bus and drove her to the ER, (which is 4 blocks away) instead of calling 911.  Her vitals were all over the place!  They checked her out, and decided she needed to go to a more specialized hospital.  They did a cat scan and found that she had multiple contusions and she needed surgery to help release the pressure!  Last month she sent me a b-day card and she wrote a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense.  And now we know why!  It sounds like I will be taking my mom and sister out to Portland on Saturday!   

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: May 10, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »
dang man that sucks  :therethere:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

yotamckimboy4x4

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -177
  • Male Posts: 354
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 11, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
hey guys just to let you guys know my mom who is only 46 went into the docs office the other day and they ran some test and found out that she has breast cancer in both breast. she has surgery in 2 weeks and is taking it pretty ruff.
"We ride together, We die together, YOTABOYS FOR LIFE"    85 toy pickup 5 inch springs 2inch body lift, 36" IROKS, custom front bumper
"HOLD ON TIGHT"

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #497 on: May 11, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »
hey guys just to let you guys know my mom who is only 46 went into the docs office the other day and they ran some test and found out that she has breast cancer in both breast. she has surgery in 2 weeks and is taking it pretty ruff.

Wow, I'll deffinitely keep her in my prayers.  Hang in there and don't forget Who's in charge  :therethere:

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 11, 2007, 01:43:27 PM »
Well, she went in for surgery today.  Haven't heard anything yet! 

I got more info yesterday.  She has been falling lately, and she called the senior bus to pick her up, and she fell asleep.  He honked and she woke up and grabbed her stuff and headed out the door.  She got two steps out the door and passed out!  The driver in his stupid wisdom picked her up and put her on the bus and drove her to the ER, (which is 4 blocks away) instead of calling 911.  Her vitals were all over the place!  They checked her out, and decided she needed to go to a more specialized hospital.  They did a cat scan and found that she had multiple contusions and she needed surgery to help release the pressure!  Last month she sent me a b-day card and she wrote a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense.  And now we know why!  It sounds like I will be taking my mom and sister out to Portland on Saturday!   

lemme know if you need a place to crash, i dont have much, but...you know

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 12, 2007, 12:58:27 AM »
Thanks Dan, but I only live on the coast, so it's not bad! 
Maybe one day I'll venture out and stop by your work and say hi!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #500 on: May 25, 2007, 03:00:45 AM »
Hey ya'll,

Please keep Blingn's mom in your prayers.  I was out with Spotter this evening and got a 911 text.  I found out she was in the ER.  I was the closest, so I went to see what happened and to be with her.  She blacked out in a store and fractured her shoulder and dislocated it.  The doc put the shoulder back in place, but it seems to have popped back out again.  She's in a lot of pain because of the shoulder, and they're probably going to give her more pain meds and re-exray (for the 4th time) and see if they can't find anything new.

I gotta hit the sack... I'm goin to work in 3 hours :goodnight:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 25, 2007, 07:36:27 AM »
:therethere:  dang man,  all i can say  is  just spend  as much time with her as you can , and give her  hugs  for us all.

my  mom  had  breast cancer in 1985  i was  15 years old.  so i didnt really understand.  they had to take  moms  breast,   it  was  alot more  than just the pain,  it  was a  huge loss to her  emotionally,   :psss:  just imagine  if  you had  to have MrWinkie  removed :yikes:

hopefully  they can just do a  lump removal  and  chemo,   but  the  chemo is a pregnant dog

she's  in my prayers

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:49 PM »
did i see in the shoutbox  that  :bling: mom  broke her  arm  at her shoulder ? :dunno:

i feel  i should  include this

In chemistry, He turned water to wine.

In biology, He was born without the normal conception;

In physics, He disapproved the law of gravity when He ascended into
heaven;

In economics, He disapproved the law of diminishing return by feeding
5000 men with two fishes & 5 loaves of bread;

In medicine, He cured the sick and the blind without administering a
single dose of drugs

In history, He is the beginning and the end;

In government, He said that he shall be called Wonderful Counselor,
Prince of Peace;

In religion, He said no one comes to the Father except through him;

So... Who is He? He is Jesus!

Join me and let's celebrate Him; He is worthy.
The eyes beholding this message shall not behold evil,
The hand that will send this message to everybody shall not labor in vain,
and the mouth saying amen to this prayer shall smile forever.

Remain in God and seek his face always. Amen!

In God I've found everything!
The Greatest Man in History
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!

If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son... Share this to all
on your buddy list

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 25, 2007, 06:42:38 PM »
Please keep Blingn's mom in your prayers.

She blacked out in a store and fractured her shoulder and dislocated it.  
have they found out WHY  she blacked out???

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #504 on: May 29, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »
They have not yet figured out why.  They've discharged her both times it's happened.  She's got more appointments for further tests.  Yes, she dislocated and fractured her shoulder, and she's home now in pretty good spirits too!

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 29, 2007, 03:48:07 PM »
take her to a different hospital next time

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #506 on: May 29, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
take her to a different hospital next time

She's been to two different Kaisers.... she's been in for more tests, and she's got appointments for even further tests. 

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 30, 2007, 10:34:10 PM »
ill pray for mallory... shes a cool chick.....

hey guys, i dont want to get into it, but pray for me that things work out...... thanks.......

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #508 on: May 31, 2007, 10:14:01 AM »
ill pray for mallory... shes a cool chick.....

hey guys, i dont want to get into it, but pray for me that things work out...... thanks.......

Mallory? Which Mallory? :headscratch:

jimbo74

• Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 31, 2007, 10:19:07 PM »
ffc... thats wierd... i swear i read that mallory was in a car accident in hawaii and didnt tell you about it or something and you were worried......

~ John F. Kennedy ~