Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 251984 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #630 on: Jan 26, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »
My mother-in-law went to the hospital on Friday afternoon and was moved into the ICU Friday night.  They are thinking that her pain was gall stones, but she has passed out twice, the first one sent her to the ICU, and her pulse dropped into the low 30's with no explaination.  I think they have ruled out her heart as the problem, but so far they don't seem to know.  My wife flew out at 5:40 this morning so it was an early trip to the airport.  Please keep her in your prayers.  My sister-in-law is here and didn't fly home so she is very worried from a distance.

:sick:   
Prayers  are on there way  :down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: Feb 10, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »
Glen's mom is in the hospital with pneumonia. That is all I know.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: Feb 10, 2008, 05:37:07 PM »
My mother-in-law went to the hospital on Friday afternoon and was moved into the ICU Friday night.  They are thinking that her pain was gall stones, but she has passed out twice, the first one sent her to the ICU, and her pulse dropped into the low 30's with no explaination.  I think they have ruled out her heart as the problem, but so far they don't seem to know.  My wife flew out at 5:40 this morning so it was an early trip to the airport.  Please keep her in your prayers.  My sister-in-law is here and didn't fly home so she is very worried from a distance.

Update - My mother-in-law was home after a couple of days and seemed to be suffering from stress.  It manifested itself in an unusual way.

Glen's mom is in the hospital with pneumonia. That is all I know.

1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

Tool Pimp

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,399
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »
OK I got a big one and need a lot of help....
A very old friend of mine little boy 7 year old Allen James was diagnosed with Leukemia about 9 months ago. Last week he came down with a cold but because of the Leukemia treatments his immune system is almost gone so this simple commen cold has turned into a life threatening type of pneumonia. PLEASE PUT LITTLE ALLEN IN YOUR PRAYERS he needs all the help he can get.
Thank You!!!
Tony

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »
You got it.  Hope all goes well for him.  :crossed:

Tool Pimp

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »
Thanks Topar

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:31:15 PM »
A very old friend of mine little boy 7 year old Allen James was diagnosed with Leukemia about 9 months ago. Last week he came down with a cold but because of the Leukemia treatments his immune system is almost gone so this simple commen cold has turned into a life threatening type of pneumonia. PLEASE PUT LITTLE ALLEN IN YOUR PRAYERS he needs all the help he can get.
Thank You!!!
Tony

I am very sorry to hear that. I will keep him in my thoughts. Hope everything turns out okay!
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

lilrichey85

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 108
  • Member since Dec '07
  • Work in progress
    • View Profile
    • My Mud Space
« Reply #637 on: Feb 10, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »
You got my families prayers!
1985 4runner:
7 inch suspension lift
3 inch body lift
35x12.5x15" dunlop mud rovers
15" American Racing Rims
Marlin Crawler Super Heavy Duty Clutch

Soon to come:
5.29 Yukon gears ~ need to be installed.
37 - 41 inch tires not sure on the size yet...

My Build Thread:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40033.0

My 4x4 country

http://4x4country.net/register.php?REF=11806

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: Feb 10, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »
You got it.  Hope all goes well for him.  :crossed:

:werd:

Prayers are with him!
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: Feb 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM »
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: Feb 11, 2008, 07:29:35 AM »
Thank You!!!
Tony
:down:  God Bless,     :down: 

apparently  theres a very NASTY  "deadly" flu going around,  Mom got it and is now in ICU,  they wouldnt let me see her again today  because of my poor health  it  was too much of a risk for me.

I will pray  for little Allen  also  :angel:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Tool Pimp

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jun '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: Feb 11, 2008, 08:23:05 AM »
Thanks everyone.....

79coyotefrg your family has mine as well good luck

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: Feb 11, 2008, 01:34:26 PM »
they have Mom in isolation now  :down:  but she appears to be better , and is alert  but still on the resperator

MrsBUBBA

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Female Posts: 61
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: Feb 12, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
I have a requests. One of my friends needs everyones prayers. Back in august he lost his little brother he was 21 i think. and now he has lost his mom. she died sunday. my friend is 26 and he has no one left but his granny.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #644 on: Feb 12, 2008, 04:01:07 PM »
I have a requests. One of my friends needs everyones prayers. Back in august he lost his little brother he was 21 i think. and now he has lost his mom. she died sunday. my friend is 26 and he has no one left but his granny.

OMG that's so hard... I'll be praying for him MrsB.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: Feb 12, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »
Me too Amanda  :therethere:

and  Mom  is doing better, they took her off the respirator this afternoon
:woohoo:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: Feb 13, 2008, 07:55:06 AM »
she's going to a regular room :woohoo:

blackdiamond

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: Feb 14, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »
My grandma has been suffering from late stage dimensia for quite a while and isn't expected to live through the weekend.  It is a bittersweet situation that will be very difficult for my grandpa, who has some dimensia issues as well, and my mom and siblings
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: Feb 18, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »
well guys, crawlerwife is again pregnant. ive waited to announce it, as we have already had 2 miscarriages since our son died.

but we have made it past the first 3 months, shes showing well. and despite the fact that morning sickness sucks. it is a good sign.

i really dont think that i can mentally take another loss, and physically the stress of this pregnancy is tearing me up, im down to under 200lbs again, and thats bad for me. i weigh 260  healthy

but anyway, continued prayer for the success of this pregnancy would be appreciated.

on a lighter note. we need prayer that Gods will be done in my career, im working but have several interviews in cali....

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: Feb 18, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
 :thumbsup: You got it Crawlerdan and Congratulations and good luck to the three of you!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: Feb 19, 2008, 12:07:39 AM »
:thumbsup: You got it Crawlerdan and Congratulations and good luck to the three of you!

:werd:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #651 on: Feb 19, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »
My grandma has been suffering from late stage dimensia for quite a while and isn't expected to live through the weekend.  It is a bittersweet situation that will be very difficult for my grandpa, who has some dimensia issues as well, and my mom and siblings

bd, how is your grandma?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

blackdiamond

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: Feb 27, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »
bd, how is your grandma?

She passed away last Wednesday morning after 18 days without food and 9 days without water.  Technically it isn't even medically possible.  My uncles finally sat down with my grandpa and helped him figure out how to let my grandma go and verbalize it to her.  It took three tries before he managed to tell her in a positive way and she died about 6 hours later.

Her funeral was on Saturday morning and I arrived back in Washington late Monday evening.  It was a sad service.  My cousin sang about the saddest song I have ever heard given the circumstances (I have no idea how she managed to sing it and I'm trying to get a copy of the words) and the Army color guard presented my grandpa with a flag.  He's nearly 90 years old so we'll see how long he lasts now that she is gone.

:rivers:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: Feb 28, 2008, 08:39:20 AM »
:rivers:   im so sorry jon  :rivers:

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: Feb 28, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »
:rivers:   im so sorry jon  :rivers:

Me too man...that's some heavy stuff right there.  :therethere:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #655 on: Feb 28, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
She passed away last Wednesday morning after 18 days without food and 9 days without water.  Technically it isn't even medically possible.  My uncles finally sat down with my grandpa and helped him figure out how to let my grandma go and verbalize it to her.  It took three tries before he managed to tell her in a positive way and she died about 6 hours later.

Her funeral was on Saturday morning and I arrived back in Washington late Monday evening.  It was a sad service.  My cousin sang about the saddest song I have ever heard given the circumstances (I have no idea how she managed to sing it and I'm trying to get a copy of the words) and the Army color guard presented my grandpa with a flag.  He's nearly 90 years old so we'll see how long he lasts now that she is gone.

Oh man I'm so sorry  :therethere: :therethere: I know there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel better, but just know that I feel for you and your family.  You are all in my prayers.

blackdiamond

• Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: Feb 28, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
He's an interesting picture of my grandma.  She was a "poster girl" for the Army in WWII.  I believe she is the lady on the poster.

gotrocks

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 107
  • Male Posts: 2,653
  • Member since Dec '04
  • FLOOR IT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: Feb 28, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »
bd.  Really sorry to hear about your grandma.  Its tough loosing grandparents.  I know your life is very crazy right now with just work and this doesn't help the stress level.  We will be praying for you and your family.

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: Mar 01, 2008, 08:47:28 PM »
Sorry to hear bd :down:

-Ronald Reagan

MrsBUBBA

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Female Posts: 61
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: Mar 06, 2008, 05:39:24 AM »
bubba and his family needs everyones prayers his uncle died last night. i don't know what happened but he wasn't but in his 40s. bubba is on the road and wont he home until tomarrow evening. he is very upset. thank you.