Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 251971 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #660 on: Mar 06, 2008, 07:59:10 AM »
You got it MrsB  :therethere:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: Mar 08, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »
my prayers are with the bubba family. now i must ask everyone a favor and that is to pray for my grandma. She had a stroke this morning and because of her age no surgeons will operate on her. we have to wait 72 hours to see how things are going before the doctors can make a final decision on what to do. right now its 50/50 on wether she will make it or not.  :down: :rivers:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: Mar 08, 2008, 05:55:56 PM »
my prayers are with the bubba family. now i must ask everyone a favor and that is to pray for my grandma. She had a stroke this morning and because of her age no surgeons will operate on her. we have to wait 72 hours to see how things are going before the doctors can make a final decision on what to do. right now its 50/50 on wether she will make it or not.  :down: :rivers:

You got it mrsB, and you as well  fortysixandtwo :yesnod:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #663 on: Mar 08, 2008, 06:41:22 PM »
Prayers  to all my Marlin family  :down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #664 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
We lost Granny today, she would be Campfire Girls mom. She lived with us and we knew the time was near, she passed on peacefully at our home this morning. Your prayers are appreciated.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: Apr 03, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »
We lost Granny today, she would be Campfire Girls mom. She lived with us and we knew the time was near, she passed on peacefully at our home this morning. Your prayers are appreciated.

:smooch: you know you, Campfire Girl and co-pilot are always in our hearts :therethere:
Give Campfire Girl a Mammoth hug from us   
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #666 on: Apr 03, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »

:therethere: I'm sorry to hear.  Your family is in my prayers.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: Apr 03, 2008, 06:50:53 PM »
sorry man  :therethere:  :down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

AR80Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 319
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: Apr 03, 2008, 06:56:37 PM »
Sorry , Prayers sent
1983 Toyota 4-Banger Completely "Stock" For now ......HeHe

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »
sorry if this has been answered but was she a believer.
and regards from the benoits

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: Apr 03, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »
id also like to bring up a recent event-
the four wheeling community lost a true freind yesterday.

long time norcal resident and rubicon activest Stacy Breckenridge shot himself fataly last night at his fathers house in auburn. many of you know Stacy as the "unimog  guy"

he was a close freind of mine and will be missed

toybuilt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -275
  • Male Posts: 1,116
  • Member since Feb '05
  • toy + chevy = Toy-vie
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: Apr 04, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »
id also like to bring up a recent event-
the four wheeling community lost a true freind yesterday.

long time norcal resident and rubicon activest Stacy Breckenridge shot himself fataly last night at his fathers house in auburn. many of you know Stacy as the "unimog  guy"

he was a close freind of mine and will be missed

Yes he was a good man, I'm sure there are a number of people that are sad about how he left this cruel world. I only hope his father will be able to keep on keeping on with life after such an incident.
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road

1983 Toyota Turned Chevy

Treat every day like its your last, because you never know when your time is up. In loving memory of Judstin.

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: Apr 04, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »
id also like to let you all know tha crawler wife has made it to the 5 month mark in our pregnancy
this is the furthest weve made it since we lost out son in 2006

there is a strong heart beat, and hes in there shiftin gears already.

lets pray this one comes out and makes it past 3 days this time

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: Apr 15, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »
I really need help with this one!   

Here's the cliff notes.  Step brother is a piece of :pokinit:.  Well, his wife (#3) has 3 kids that are in state custody, they decided to get custody of one of her boys.  Who needed 24 hour supervision.  Alarms on the doors, locks on all the doors and drawers.  Well, they didn't follow through with court ordered procedures for this kid who is 12.  Well, it was just brought to our attention that he was taken out of the house and put back in state custody.  The reason was step brothers 3 boys from his second wife were sexually molested.  By the 12 year old.  There is a criminal investigation.  Somebody may be doing jail time over this.  I could go on for pages on how my step brother is a low life piece of crap, but I will spare you.  His boys are twins 5, & oldest is 7.

So, please pray for the kids.   As this is our concern, we are not concerned with the parents, because it's never the childrens fault, it's always the parents that screw a kids life up.  My wife and I are very upset that this had happen. 

The reason for wanting custody of him, was of the Social Security $$ they would get.  Not because they love him or want to help him, but for $$.

And it was documented and brought up before the judge in the hearing when they were awarded custody of him, that all of us voiced our concern that this wasn't a good decision, but the judge is always right!!  So, please pray that the best happens to these good kids!  It pains me to even type this.   :rivers:

Thank you
Ryan Zwald  cheesemaker
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: Apr 16, 2008, 08:04:09 AM »
OMG   :down:   prayers  on the way

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #675 on: Apr 16, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »
Wow Ryan you got it... It's so sad that people see kids as a means of making a living.  That's rediculous :maddest:

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: Apr 21, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »
guess what everyone!! my baby has a weiner!!!!

now pray he comes out alive this time  :)

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: Apr 21, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »

:bounce:

1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: Apr 21, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »

Man...he won't think you're wiener until he's about 13. Until then, you're Super Man!

I certainly will.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -49
  • Male Posts: 743
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: Jun 02, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »
ive been on the board for maybe a year now wheeled with a couple of you and right now i need all the support i can get

well i found out saturday at a family dinner that my dad had a hardball size growth on his lung. it really sucks im so close to my dad and hes only 53 years old. he was a heavy smoker till this happened not he has quite cold turkey which is the best thing for him. we will find out tomorrow if it is cancer or what.
JUST ANOTHER ROCK CRAWLER....
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: Jun 02, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »
ive been on the board for maybe a year now wheeled with a couple of you and right now i need all the support i can get

well i found out saturday at a family dinner that my dad had a hardball size growth on his lung. it really sucks im so close to my dad and hes only 53 years old. he was a heavy smoker till this happened not he has quite cold turkey which is the best thing for him. we will find out tomorrow if it is cancer or what.

:down:

Prayers coming!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: Jun 02, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
:down:

Prayers coming!
THANKS MAN it means a lot
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: Jun 02, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »

Rocko...I know what you're goin through man.  My stepmom is battling lung cancer right now.  They can do amazing things these days though!  Don't draw any conclusions until you get all the details, and ALWAYS get a second, if not third, opinion!!  I will pray that it turns out to be a benign growth.  But if it turns out otherwise, I'm full of advice at the moment, so don't hesitate to ask.  We find out tomorrow if my stepmother's cancer is responding to the chemo.  It did spread to her bones a little, but the radiation took quick care of that.  There is hope, and miracles DO happen!  :yesnod:

:therethere:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: Jun 02, 2008, 10:30:25 AM »
Rocko,    i was very close to my Dad as well,  when he passed i was devastated,  it was unexpected  and  i wasnt ready. :down:  my Prayers  are with you and your Dad,  i hope its not cancer  but if it is, go to a research hospital like

Cancer Research Center of America

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: Jun 02, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »
...i hope its not cancer  but if it is, go to a research hospital like

Cancer Research Center of America

:yesnod:  The local hospital here got my stepmother's diagnosis all wrong!  We called the Cancer Treatment Centers of America...they have a branch in Philly which is about 3 hours from us....and her prognosis is WAY BETTER!  It's OK to start at a local hospital but don't accept everything they say as gospel, by any means!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: Jun 02, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »
Rather not going into detail, but prayers would be much appreciated for me.  I'm at a very rough point in my life, and could use all the help I can get.  :down:

-Ronald Reagan

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: Jun 02, 2008, 12:28:06 PM »
Rather not going into detail, but prayers would be much appreciated for me.  I'm at a very rough point in my life, and could use all the help I can get.  :down:
i'm  with ya J

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: Jun 02, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »

If you ever need girl help from a girl's perspective, the Marlin wemmens are here for ya Jason!  :yesnod:

ROCKO

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '07
  • NOR-CAL WHEELIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: Jun 02, 2008, 12:32:05 PM »
got you man hope everything works out...
with a lot of good stuff

F@$K CANCER

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: Jun 26, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
Please pray for my step-brother Denny.  He is 33 years old and is an independent contractor, and he fell off of a second story roof this afternoon at work.  They were painting a metal roof, just got done with one side, took of their safety gear and headed for the ladder (:dunno:) and he slipped off the ladder.  Bounced off the porch roof and then rolled off of it to the ground.  He broke his back and his wrist, and he still cannot feel anything from the waist down.  From the initial X-rays they believe his spinal cord is severed.  :down:

They took him in for an MRI later this evening but we don't know results from that yet, and they are operating on him tomorrow afternoon.  So we won't know much more until then.  Just please pray that they can fix his spinal cord so that he can walk again.  Even if it takes a long time, which I know his recovery will regardless, I just pray with all my heart that he will not be paralyzed.  :(