Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252331 times)

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #240 on: Dec 15, 2005, 02:44:33 AM »
Glad to hear it helped!

BTW that was my 800th post...
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: Dec 15, 2005, 11:39:09 PM »
I need your prayers or my really My mother does we found out yesterday that she is going to need a shoulder replacement on her left shoulder . she fell over my brothers dog last Monday and broke her humerus and shattered the ball of the joint into 5 pieces she will be going into surgery Monday. and as is with all surgery there is risks and her age 75 does not help matters so please pray for her.

gotcha bro :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: Dec 16, 2005, 10:03:25 PM »
well, the pregnancy my wife and i announced this week is no more. we spent four hours in the hospital tonight after a lot of bleeding freeked us out. so it is no more, this is the third misscarriage for us, so we are prety bummed, alot bumed, breaks me heart.
anyway pray that we can get over it and have a successful pregnancy soon :(

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #243 on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:15:22 AM »
Man that sucks, sorry to hear that. :(
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #244 on: Dec 20, 2005, 03:51:04 PM »
sorry to hear that but I will keep you in my prayers until  we have a name crawlerdans baby thread.
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: Dec 20, 2005, 07:37:43 PM »
Time for a "God is Good" praise!

My wife and I have recently purchased our 1st home and are in the process of figuring out a financial plan and my wife got a letter today that told her that she was getting a 9%+ raise in January and she thinks that she will still get her 5% raise that was due in March.  Also it looks like I will be getting a 3% cost of living raise in January as well.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:16:09 PM »
sorry to hear that but I will keep you in my prayers until  we have a name crawlerdans baby thread.
thanks man, thats cool of you, well start trying again soon, jenny is real sick still and we both just feel like crap, for those of you that have had miscarriaged you know that its hard not to blame yourself for the problem

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: Dec 20, 2005, 09:59:34 PM »
thanks man, thats cool of you, well start trying again soon, jenny is real sick still and we both just feel like crap, for those of you that have had miscarriaged you know that its hard not to blame yourself for the problem

Dan,  I'm truly sorry for what you are going through.  This is a prime example of the pain that satan and sin have created in the world.  You are in my prayers.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:06:53 PM »

:therethere: Dan, I'm sorry dude.  My aunt has had several miscarriages, and I know how terrible she and my uncle felt.  I'll be prayin' for ya

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: Dec 20, 2005, 10:49:21 PM »
:therethere: Dan, I'm sorry dude.  My aunt has had several miscarriages, and I know how terrible she and my uncle felt.  I'll be prayin' for ya
thanks man :thumbs:

toyo487

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 162
  • Male Posts: 493
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Living life in Gods county
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: Dec 21, 2005, 03:25:24 PM »
Hey, just want some prayer for a trip my wife and I are going to take in January,  01-08-2006 to 01-28-2006.  We are driving from Newberg Or to Johnson City Tennesse to look at a grad school for my wife Mandy.  She just graduated from George Fox University on sat :thumbs:  and now we need to find the right school for her doctoret program.  since we are taking the trip in the middle of winter we will have to take the southern rout and it will be a 3700 mile trip one way for us.  could you just be praying that the trip goes good and that we can find a good school and community to move to.  (some good wheelin is a plus also).   I love the thread and will keep all in my prayers.  Justin Jenkins   :driving:
1986 Toyota 4Runner 22re 5spd transmission and dual transfer cases (4.7’s in the rear). E-lockers front and rear.

2005 GMC Sierra diesel, compound turbo setup to pull.

God gave all people talents but the only one who can find them is you.

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: Dec 21, 2005, 07:14:51 PM »
well your pryers all helped me in the short term, last week was awesome.... this week brought on a whole lot more angst :(

and i need love and prayers now more than anything.....
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:32:04 AM »
I was hoping you all could say a few prayers for a good friend of mine, who's going thru a nasty divorce. He having a hard time dealing with his wife who has some mental health issues as well as drug abuse problems. this will be the first Christmas his boys will spend without their mom, 'cause she's in jail on felony charges of spousal abuse. Not a great Christmas present is it?

He's doing very well at keeping the Lord his center of attention, and while he didn't ask, I think he could use some extra help, especially now around the holiday's.

Thanks everyone.
Erik
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #253 on: Dec 25, 2005, 12:40:40 PM »
Germ, my prayers are with him and his family.  I hope they have a pleasant Christmas, all downfalls aside
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: Dec 25, 2005, 10:23:37 PM »
I've seen all the new prayer requests, and I am prayin' for all of ya'll :thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: Dec 31, 2005, 06:07:04 PM »
Flooding in the Sacramento/Reno/Bay area today.  Hope everyone stays safe, and that the people are losing stuff don't lose a lot.  Supermat's home wasn't intruded into, but the water did get into his garage a little.  His grandmother lost some of her belongings because her garage flooded.  He and I spent most of the day wading through waist deep water and filling sandbags in preparation for the next storm coming in tommorow, supposed to be just as bad.  Pray that the storm is not that bad, and that the people involved stay safe and don't lose a lot.

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #256 on: Jan 01, 2006, 09:15:00 AM »
I hear ya BD :thumbs: you VV guys are in my prayers as well as the other flood victims.  I also noticed that the Russian River is remarkably distructing right now.  Its crazy!

:therethere:

I'd like to keep Jovita in our prayers, she went back to Mexico on Friday :rivers: and I haven't heard from her.  Hope she comes back soooonnn!!!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #257 on: Jan 03, 2006, 08:10:55 AM »
I need prayer ya'll.  I've been having really wierd intense chest pains.  I keep goin to the doc and he is baffled.  He thinks it's Costracongtis, but the stuff he gave me for it doesn't work and it makes me feel cracked out.  So, I go in for a CT scan on the 27th.  :crossed:

Also a praise! Jovita mde it safely to Cabo, and is back to work :thumbs:

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: Jan 03, 2006, 09:12:32 AM »
ffc, your in my payers
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: Jan 03, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »
I need prayer ya'll.  I've been having really wierd intense chest pains.  I keep goin to the doc and he is baffled.  He thinks it's Costracongtis, but the stuff he gave me for it doesn't work and it makes me feel cracked out.  So, I go in for a CT scan on the 27th.  :crossed:

Also a praise! Jovita mde it safely to Cabo, and is back to work :thumbs:

Seems kinda strange they're not getting you in until the 27th :dunno:  Usually chest pains are considered a bad thing :down:

I'm prayin for ya!  Hope it turns out ok :thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: Jan 04, 2006, 04:32:05 AM »
you are always so afraid of the words chest pain but they are not always dangerous it depends on where in the chest and what kind the ones that are the heart feel like someone is standing on your chest or like someone is squeezing your heart I will not go into how I know .

but you are in my prayers FFC !
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #261 on: Jan 04, 2006, 08:25:34 AM »
Thank you guys :smooch:

rockscrambler, it's a wierd pain.. when I enhale/exhale usually, usually in the center of my chest, guess it's my sternum..? or just below it.  Physical pressure (pushing) hurts.... :dunno: But I'll find out on the 27th what's goin on :headscratch:

BD, I guess the 27th was the soonest he could get me in :dunno:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: Jan 04, 2006, 09:54:31 AM »
I think that more of a lung thing have you recently had a blow or injury to the chest cause that is a cracked sternum and why I know. I took a sledge to the chest . made it hurt to breath for about 2 months

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #263 on: Jan 04, 2006, 09:58:59 AM »
I think that more of a lung thing have you recently had a blow or injury to the chest cause that is a cracked sternum and why I know. I took a sledge to the chest . made it hurt to breath for about 2 months

Nope nothin of the sort.  It's just something that's been getting progressively worse over the end of 2005.  I'm lost for ideas :dunno:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #264 on: Jan 04, 2006, 10:01:15 AM »
Oh yeah and I have a request.  My friend is gettin kicked out of her home within the next 2 weeks, and I'm gettin kicked out of my room in about a month, so we're lookin into renting together.... Need to find the right place in a nice neighborhood that isn't too expensive :ack: I'm goin to look at a place today :crossed: We'll see

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: Jan 04, 2006, 10:11:57 AM »
well I'm sorry to hear that but I will pray it's nothing serious

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: Jan 17, 2006, 03:05:18 PM »
For some reason I'm just kinda down.  I think its just stress, some confusion, etc.  But small things are irritating me more than they should, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated. 

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #267 on: Jan 17, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »
For some reason I'm just kinda down.  I think its just stress, some confusion, etc.  But small things are irritating me more than they should, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated. 

Dang BD, that comment bout yer shirt wasn't meant fer you to take personal :smack:

:therethere: Prolly cya tomorrow :wave: I hope things get better for ya!!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: Jan 17, 2006, 03:24:49 PM »
Dang BD, that comment bout yer shirt wasn't meant fer you to take personal :smack:

:therethere: Prolly cya tomorrow :wave: I hope things get better for ya!!

What??  Don't worry, I never take anything you say seriously :hahaha:

:thumbs: cool :yupyup:  Come on up!!

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #269 on: Jan 17, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »
What??  Don't worry, I never take anything you say seriously :hahaha:

:thumbs: cool :yupyup:  Come on up!!

:doh: I shoulda known....  :hammer: