Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252374 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #270 on: Feb 03, 2006, 02:36:44 PM »
My nephew has gone missing in Santa Maria Ca your prayers for his safety and his being located. 
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: Feb 03, 2006, 04:46:29 PM »
My nephew has gone missing in Santa Maria Ca your prayers for his safety and his being located. 

You are on the list.

Is there anymore to the story?  What age? :eye:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: Feb 03, 2006, 05:10:34 PM »
You are on the list.

Is there anymore to the story?  What age? :eye:
bd, he's got a thread started, also in chitchat camp.

like I said before, I'll be praying for him RS
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: Mar 01, 2006, 09:19:51 PM »
Pray for my mom's side of the family.  she just found out today that her aunt just died.  :down:

My grandma is taking it hard, as is my mom's uncle.  My mom said that he and her aunt were the best example of soulmates she had ever seen, so its extremely hard on him :rivers:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #274 on: Mar 01, 2006, 11:49:08 PM »
You got it BD :thumbs:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: Mar 04, 2006, 02:44:52 AM »
sorry to hear about your loss . and as always you and yours are in my prayers
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

stringer

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 20
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: Mar 04, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
Firstly id like to say how im glad there is a prayer request board on these forums, its really awesome keep it up, at the moment im in croatia working on a boat called logos hope, the boat is owned by a company called opperation mobolisation (sorry i cant spell) they have two other boats... the doulos and logos 2, anyways they bought a new boat 2 years ago (logos hope) and its in pretty bad shape at the moment so me and a group of other volenteers are fixing it up heres a website with better information but these boats are christian boats that sell books around the world, they call themselves a floating book fair to get bibles into difficult countrys as they sell many non christian books but alot of the books are christian and the aim is to win people for christ so just pray for me and the rest of the team as we work on board, pray for finances to pay for materials and pray that we can get the boat up and running and sailing around the world with the good news of God who answers prayers. thanks... website is http://www.logoshope.org/ thanks very much. Luke
89 lux... 7mge supra engine

stringer

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 20
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: Mar 04, 2006, 02:49:08 PM »
oh... also please pray for more volenteers we need lots, got lots of work we need done, pray we can get more welders, engineers, mechanics, electritions, carpenters. thanks
89 lux... 7mge supra engine

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: Mar 07, 2006, 02:41:30 PM »
ok everyone..its been a while since i have actually spent any time on the board..but poo has hit several fans at once, we have had 4 miscarriages in 6 months, all short term obviously but still crushing, we really want another baby and have been unsuccesful, please pray that wer can have a full term pregnancy and a healthy baby. also, i have been presented with the offer to sell my rig several times recently and dont know what to do, its kinda another kid to me, but money is kinda tight, we need as much guidenss and peace o mind as possible. talk to yall later-much love-crawlerdan

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: Mar 07, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »
Firstly id like to say how im glad there is a prayer request board on these forums, its really awesome keep it up, at the moment im in croatia working on a boat called logos hope, the boat is owned by a company called opperation mobolisation (sorry i cant spell) they have two other boats... the doulos and logos 2, anyways they bought a new boat 2 years ago (logos hope) and its in pretty bad shape at the moment so me and a group of other volenteers are fixing it up heres a website with better information but these boats are christian boats that sell books around the world, they call themselves a floating book fair to get bibles into difficult countrys as they sell many non christian books but alot of the books are christian and the aim is to win people for christ so just pray for me and the rest of the team as we work on board, pray for finances to pay for materials and pray that we can get the boat up and running and sailing around the world with the good news of God who answers prayers. thanks... website is http://www.logoshope.org/ thanks very much. Luke

Thats awesome!! You and your fellows will definintely be in my prayers :thumbs:

ok everyone..its been a while since i have actually spent any time on the board..but poo has hit several fans at once, we have had 4 miscarriages in 6 months, all short term obviously but still crushing, we really want another baby and have been unsuccesful, please pray that wer can have a full term pregnancy and a healthy baby. also, i have been presented with the offer to sell my rig several times recently and dont know what to do, its kinda another kid to me, but money is kinda tight, we need as much guidenss and peace o mind as possible. talk to yall later-much love-crawlerdan
Now dan, no selling the rig :nonono:  j/k  Do what ya have to do.  Sorry to hear abnout the miscarriages :down:  I know what efect that can have on a family.  You  and your family are in my prayers dan :therethere:

-Ronald Reagan

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: Mar 07, 2006, 05:22:40 PM »
thanks blackdog :thumbs:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: Mar 08, 2006, 01:22:24 AM »
ditto on what BD said if it's gotta be done then you got to do what the lord moves you to do. and as always you and yours are in my heart and prayers .

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: Mar 09, 2006, 07:48:28 PM »
all right, well, i decided not to sell the truck, my wife said no, so there ya go...but we went in for some testing to see why we cant get pregnant and more poo hit several more fans...turns out i have testicular cancer, those of you that are close to me know that i have had several health issues in the last few years, i.e. a heart attack and so on...i feel that im really being tested here, physically and mentally.

i dont know what to do anymore, it never ends..any way, talk to yall later-much love-dan

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: Mar 14, 2006, 10:23:55 PM »
just remember that the lord never puts more upon you than he knows you can handle

and I hope I am not oversteppin my bounds here but your signature is wrong . pull the trigger and the real nightmare has just begun . And it NEVER stops!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: Mar 14, 2006, 10:33:39 PM »
just remember that the lord never puts more upon you than he knows you can handle

and I hope I am not oversteppin my bounds here but your signature is wrong . pull the trigger and the real nightmare has just begun . And it NEVER stops!

what he said :yupyup: 

Dan, I cannot imagine how crappy your life may seem right now.  Be thankful that you found out when you did though, instead of later.  Also, thank God that he has given you a wife that is willing to sacrifice some to allow the man she loves to keep something he loves.  Your love for her and your family is evident in your willingness to sacrifice for them :yupyup:

We're praying for ya buddy :thumbs: 

just remember when you're already on your knees, its not as far to the floor :thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

yodersgirl

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Female Posts: 183
  • Member since Apr '05
  • shut up and hold on
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: Mar 16, 2006, 09:05:52 AM »
 i thank this site is great  and i beleave in what  Rockscrambler said   i' have Cyctic Fibroses and i had a double lung tranplant almost 4 years now and i know there more to come but i'm ok with that because i'm here with my husband toyoder and our daughter  LIFE is GOOD  :yesnod:
you can follow me but it might hurt

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: Mar 16, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »
i thank this site is great  and i beleave in what  Rockscrambler said   i' have Cyctic Fibroses and i had a double lung tranplant almost 4 years now and i know there more to come but i'm ok with that because i'm here with my husband toyoder and our daughter  LIFE is GOOD  :yesnod:

Awesome!!!  :thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

crawlerdan

• Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: Mar 17, 2006, 07:36:34 AM »
what he said :yupyup: 

Dan, I cannot imagine how crappy your life may seem right now.  Be thankful that you found out when you did though, instead of later.  Also, thank God that he has given you a wife that is willing to sacrifice some to allow the man she loves to keep something he loves.  Your love for her and your family is evident in your willingness to sacrifice for them :yupyup:

We're praying for ya buddy :thumbs: 

just remember when you're already on your knees, its not as far to the floor :thumbs:
rue blackdog, went in for some checkups yesterday, looks like everything will be cool after some minor surgery and treatment

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: Mar 19, 2006, 12:48:09 AM »
rue blackdog, went in for some checkups yesterday, looks like everything will be cool after some minor surgery and treatment

glad to hear it!!!

-Ronald Reagan

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: Mar 24, 2006, 10:58:16 AM »
Ok people, pray for an event called BATTLECRY this weekend!!  Huge event, going to be held at Pac Bell park (or whatever its called now) in the Bay area :thumbs:  It is to encourage thousands of youth in their walk with God.  I am going as a youth leader today and tommorow, its basically a two day long, all day event :thumbs: 

Pray for everyone's safety, and that their hearts and minds will be open :thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #290 on: Mar 24, 2006, 12:24:32 PM »
Ok people, pray for an event called BATTLECRY this weekend!!  Huge event, going to be held at Pac Bell park (or whatever its called now) in the Bay area :thumbs:  It is to encourage thousands of youth in their walk with God.  I am going as a youth leader today and tommorow, its basically a two day long, all day event :thumbs: 

Pray for everyone's safety, and that their hearts and minds will be open :thumbs:

BD that's great! I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers. also I thought I'd throw out some of my boys are going with a youth group from here in Livermore :disturbed: I wish ya'll the best!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

dubmatic

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 30
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: Mar 24, 2006, 07:01:56 PM »
I've got a prayer request...
Ever since my father passed away in 01 and we closed down his buisness I have never been able to find a job since then that makes me happy to go to work and that I enjoy doing. I really miss working on large buildings and constructions sites. We were doing commercial audio installations in large arena's, churches, and large chain stores all over Canada. I loved doing that work soo much. I worked all over the place doing service calls brand new installs the whole 9 yards. I find it hard going into a store that we used to do work for that company and now we aren't anymore. What I would like to be able to do is have my own buisness doing that type of work again.

2nd request my sister is do to have a child in Nov she just had a misscarriage not too long ago and I hope this pregnancy goes well for her and her husband with no complications.

Last but not least I have been soo tired and busy with work latley that I cant seem to get up to go to church haven't been to the regular tuesday night bible study I used to go to just seem to be slippin away in that sense.
R.I.P DAD June 01, 1940 - Aug 12, 2001
Can you say you've been shot in the head and lived?

87 runner 7mgte Work in Progress
d50 front with Sterling 10.25 rear

'78 FJ40 resto soon to be underway

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: Mar 29, 2006, 02:04:28 PM »
:thumbs:  you got it dubmatic. 
No problem.

-Ronald Reagan

dubmatic

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: Mar 29, 2006, 09:59:55 PM »
much appreciated BLACKDOG :thumbs:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #294 on: Apr 22, 2006, 01:13:35 PM »
My Mom's friend Mary Anne Wahl Temple, has suffered a massive stroke and is in critical condition in Port Arthur, Texas. They have been very close friends since kindergarten. We really need a miracle to see her and her family through this. Please keep her in your prayers. This would be very much appreciated.

FATBOY

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: Apr 22, 2006, 01:38:48 PM »
My Mom's friend Mary Anne Wahl Temple, has suffered a massive stroke and is in critical condition in Port Arthur, Texas. They have been very close friends since kindergarten. We really need a miracle to see her and her family through this. Please keep her in your prayers. This would be very much appreciated.

FATBOY

:thumbs:

-Ronald Reagan

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #296 on: Apr 22, 2006, 01:49:34 PM »
thanks BD

dubmatic

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: Apr 23, 2006, 02:49:28 AM »
hope she gets better

shad

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -182
  • Male Posts: 392
  • Member since Mar '05
  • waiting for warmer wheeling weather
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: Apr 23, 2006, 06:20:29 AM »
I have a prayer request. Please pray for my broken family to mend our broken ties.
I love my children and yes I still love DiAnne even after what she has done.
My heart is empty without them in my life.
86 Toyota 4 runner
22re screaming on 4.56's rolling 35's
My cardomain page

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2006, 06:18:05 PM »

FATBOY
I have a prayer request. Please pray for my broken family to mend our broken ties.
I love my children and yes I still love DiAnne even after what she has done.
My heart is empty without them in my life.

best wishes and my prayers to both of you . but shad have you told her that ?