Author Topic: Glen Needs Our Help - Donations Needed- Please help  (Read 45999 times)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
thanks,  yea  its still hard  but getting better i guess,  just kinda sinking in  :rivers:
:therethere:
I like to Drive!

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
What is the current total?
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
somewhere around 800  i think,  Melinda comes back Monday
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
:clap2:  down to $800 that is good.

Who says that a bunch of  :screwy: people can't come together and help someone..   :hammerhead:
I like to Drive!

AmBush175

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 65
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Rock Bound
    • View Profile
 :clap2: WOW.....$800...........you are close now!!!!! :clap:

Hang in there  79Coyotefrg.....it always gets worse before it becomes better. 

Our thoughts are with you!! :biggthumpup:
'80 Toyota with some "stuff" on it......
'84 Toyota......future tubular project.
'99 Tacoma

"I believe that forgiving them is Gods function; My job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I can't wait to hear from Melinda. :hyper:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
 :smooch: the paypal transfer cleared, I sent a check through my online banking, it won't get there till next week, but that will take out QUITE a chunk, thanks to AbnormalToy :thumbs: (hope you don't mind the kudo's, Mark, you rock!!)
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
NO, it's no problem. Glad to help.
Mark
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
 :woohoo: 

:bowdown: :smooch: 

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
:woohoo: 

:bowdown: :smooch: 

All right, let's keep it down back there. Don't make me stop this car and come back there! I'll tan your hide.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:rofl:  oh Mark,   you dont know her,  she'll say,  "OOOOOH  do it harder"     :rofl2:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
:rofl:  oh Mark,   you dont know her,  she'll say,  "OOOOOH  do it harder"     :rofl2:

Yeah, I had the idea she might!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
heyyyyyy     :bat: 

oh wait.... :think:

:disturbed:

Where is the Mammoth?

Willy Mammoth

• Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Bump, I was just wondering where we are with this?

Would be good to put it past us.
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
I think that Melinda was on vacation and will be back tomorrow. We should be getting pretty close now.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Willy Mammoth

• Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
abnormaltoy, Thank you very much for your help. I am taken by your generosity and wanted to thank you personally.

I am sure that together we have made a big difference in Glen and his family's life. Things are hard enough without having to wonder how you are going to deal with the worst that can happen and then it happens.

Sorry Glen, but I had to say that.

We want you to know that you are in our hart. We hope you are dealt a better hand in the future.

Thank you to all that helped let's keep  :driving:
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:rivers:  i love you guys ,  i feel so blessed to have the friends i have

Thank you all

Melinda will be back tomorrow  so im sure we will have a nice update

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
abnormaltoy, Thank you very much for your help. I am taken by your generosity and wanted to thank you personally.

I am sure that together we have made a big difference in Glen and his family's life. Things are hard enough without having to wonder how you are going to deal with the worst that can happen and then it happens.

Sorry Glen, but I had to say that.

We want you to know that you are in our hart. We hope you are dealt a better hand in the future.

Thank you to all that helped let's keep  :driving:

Like I said before...I would've just bought something silly with the money. I probably could've given more, but I need to hold on to some money until I start back to work. I'm impressed with the generousity of the people on this BBS and I'm happy to have "met" you, your wife and of course Glen.
Mark

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
sorry double post

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
 :popcorn:  Is Melinda back from vacation? I'm sure she still has some calculating to do before we get the latest.

Where is the Mammoth?

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 23
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Hey ya'll!!!!  :wave:I am back!!!! And I have an update on the balance which is now down to.....$737.37!!!!! :clap:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
This is awsome.  As I said in the update thread, makes me proud to be a member of this board knowing there are such awsome people here :love:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile

Where is the Mammoth?

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
Very cool!
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile

AmBush175

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 65
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Rock Bound
    • View Profile
RIGHT ON!!
'80 Toyota with some "stuff" on it......
'84 Toyota......future tubular project.
'99 Tacoma

"I believe that forgiving them is Gods function; My job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
LMAO!!!!!

Where is the Mammoth?

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 19
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
we're going from popcorn to Spiderman dancing ???    :party: :rockingout: :bling: :turtle2:
They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!
Picard about the Borg.

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
:offtopic:

Wanted: Generous people that are willing to help  :biggthumpup:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved