Author Topic: Glen Needs Our Help - Donations Needed- Please help  (Read 46020 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:therethere:  its ok,  we're all a little :screwy:  :smooch:  have a good vacation 
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Just as a reminder, if anyone is feeling particularly generous with those tax returns we still have a little ways to go.
Lets see if we can get this number below the $1K mark... :thumbs:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
I don't know what the latest count is, but I know we're close.
I just want to ask everyone to do what ever they can, to dig as deep as they can. I know this may seem heretical, but...just give up one six pack and send that money in. If you're thinking your situation is too tight, just remember, no matter how bad the situation you're in may seem there is always someone worse off than you...I guess until you get down to that one last guy!
Mark
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
Mark  I just dont know what to say,  Mom is standing behind me crying  ,  because we love you :rivers:  If only i could get my disability settlement befor septem,ber we will all give you the best hug ever,  God Bless you
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
In my list of "Old Sayings"..."What goes 'round, comes 'round" is right at the top of the list. It sounds simple enough, but it fits in a lot of situations. I guess it's a version of the Golden Rule!
Mark
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
In my list of "Old Sayings"..."What goes 'round, comes 'round" is right at the top of the list. It sounds simple enough, but it fits in a lot of situations. I guess it's a version of the Golden Rule!
Mark
that is my favorite saying too, it's so true.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Is Melissa on vacation till next week? I'll get another check in when the transfer clears, and we'll get another count.
I know there are others still sending payments independently so keep up the great work. :thumbs:

Where is the Mammoth?

AmBush175

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 65
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Rock Bound
    • View Profile
Speaking of "rules to govern".....I try to live my life by some rules that have never let me down!  

"I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige and honor."

"Never shall I fail my comrades."

"I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be."

"Shall set the example for others to follow."

"I will never leave a fallen comrade."

"Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required."

RLTW
'80 Toyota with some "stuff" on it......
'84 Toyota......future tubular project.
'99 Tacoma

"I believe that forgiving them is Gods function; My job is simply to arrange the meeting."

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:bowdown: to my  :angel:  's

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 19
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
hey all... i would like to say a big THANK YOU to you all and you guys ROCK!!!!! :thumbs: :rivers:
They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!
Picard about the Borg.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Hey Jeff :wave: welcome to the board (that's Glen's brother ) There are indeed some really amazing people on this board! :thumbs:

Where is the Mammoth?

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
thanks Diane and this is a cool place  :cheese:
They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!
Picard about the Borg.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
 :yesnod: yes it is, we're like one big crazy family :screwy: 
:rofl:

Where is the Mammoth?

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
really cool so i should fit right in huh???  :sheerterror: :outtahere:
Picard about the Borg.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
really cool so i should fit right in huh???  :sheerterror: :outtahere:
:yesnod: if what Glen tells me about you is right, you'll fit right in, in fact, you'll be our :king:

:disturbed:

Where is the Mammoth?

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
oh cool  :bowdown:
Picard about the Borg.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee

Crazy, ain't that an understatement :disturbed:

:welcome: to the board Jeff!

Do we have a new balance? Guess we won't know till is it tomorrow or next monday? :headscratch:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

BUBBA

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 1,138
  • Member since Mar '05
  • this sucks
    • View Profile
:slap: I'm not crazy,the phyciatrist said I was just a little weird.
87 4runner 350 with custom dent package. 
My budget beater

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
:psss:  :screwy:  :yesnod:  :disturbed:

Do we have a new balance? Guess we won't know till is it tomorrow or next monday? :headscratch:
I won't be sending in a check myself till about mid-week, once the paypals clear, so by next week we'll have a more accurate count, but I know it will be below 1K   :bud:

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
yea  but after you left he put on his bunny suit and hopped away, singing [sing]back to San francisco [/sing]  :disturbed:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile

AmBush175

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 65
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Rock Bound
    • View Profile
Under a K.....YES....Sweet!!
'80 Toyota with some "stuff" on it......
'84 Toyota......future tubular project.
'99 Tacoma

"I believe that forgiving them is Gods function; My job is simply to arrange the meeting."

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
okay who stolen my bunny suit and my wolf suit too  :snare: :tantrum: :maddest:
Picard about the Borg.

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
hey little brother  :psss: :driving:
Picard about the Borg.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
I believe I ran across your brother in a bunny suit not too long ago :eyebrow:

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
I believe I ran across your brother in a bunny suit not too long ago :eyebrow:
:spankbutt:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:wave:    nope no :driving: yet,  but i put the dual cases and 4spd in yesterday,  :thud:
almost got squished by them too

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Hey Jeff :wave: welcome to the board (that's Glen's brother ) There are indeed some really amazing people on this board! :thumbs:
this truely is becoming a family affair glen and jeff , me and RS , wasn't inferno and someone brothers? wonder how many others we have?  :idea:
 well it's not important because I consider all of you my brothers and sisters in the family marlin   :cheese: speaking of which Glen how are you all doing ? I know it's tuff we've lost several aunts that I was very close to growing up and I still cry when I think of them to this day  :rivers: like right now.  but it will get easier  I promise
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
thanks,  yea  its still hard  but getting better i guess,  just kinda sinking in  :rivers: