Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252363 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #420 on: Nov 05, 2006, 09:53:21 AM »
She's being moved from the hospital into a hospice, Doctor says she's got 36 hours at the most :rivers:   My dad is heading out either tonight or tommorow morning.

Wow Jason, I had no idea :therethere: .  I'm sorry to hear about that.  Any news yet? I will for sure pray for you and your whole family. 
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: Nov 06, 2006, 09:42:19 AM »
funeral services will be held friday october 20th for Jacob Douglas Benoit

he was my first born son, he was 1 day old

my wife went into emergency labor tuesday for unknown reasons

Jacob did not survive

he was due in three weeks

i dont expect anyone to show, but your prayers would be nice

much love- daniel benoit-crawlerdan

Dan, God does things for reason's we are not capable of understanding. Unfortunatly, this is one of them. He has a reason for this, and when we make it to Heaven, we can ask him why.

I am so sorry to hear about Jacob, and I will pray for you and your family. I hope your wife is OK, and will keep her healing in my prayers as well.

Erik :usa:
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #422 on: Nov 06, 2006, 10:11:12 AM »
Wow Jason, I had no idea :therethere: .  I'm sorry to hear about that.  Any news yet? I will for sure pray for you and your whole family. 
she passed away  Justina  :down:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=28484.0
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #423 on: Nov 06, 2006, 11:02:50 AM »
she passed away  Justina  :down:
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=28484.0
:headshake: Damn, I've been out of the loop lately.

Jason I'm sorry to hear :rivers: travel safely and you and yours will surely be in my prayers.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
« Reply #424 on: Nov 16, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »
 :yikes: removed mst of my forearm :yikes: Dan  is that suppose to mean you lost your arm from the elbow down. 
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

RynothealbinO

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -15
  • Male Posts: 141
  • Member since Aug '06
  • 36's on no lift!
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: Jan 04, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
Please be in prayer for the young.  We are in an age where everything around us pushes us away from God.  A very small amount of teens believe in Christ as their savior and most of them will lose there faith during college.  There is so much deception giong on in the world, even in the church.  Pray that teen Christians would have a fire to follow and serve God in everything that we do.  Pray that we would turn to God in prayer and dedicate ourselves to being in his word so we can see deception and know how to defend our faith in the face of it.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6  Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love and in purity.  1 Timothy 4:12

crawlerdan

• Turtle Points: 1319
  • Male Posts: 4,770
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: Jan 04, 2007, 09:22:10 PM »
:yikes: removed mst of my forearm :yikes: Dan  is that suppose to mean you lost your arm from the elbow down. 
whoa-didnt see this, yes, about 10 inches from elbow down-gone, getting better now that its been 2 months, still hurts like mad though, ok bubye

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: Jan 05, 2007, 06:57:22 AM »
MY GOD DAN ! I'm sorry to hear that but glad you are getting better I wish you all the best. when you did not respond right away I was hoping that I missunderstood .

RynothealbinO. that is in my prayers everyday all day. May I ask are you one of those youths questioning their faith or are just subject to witnessing the decline of our Christian youths faith. I ask only because I am the latter myself and it at times makes me  :rivers:
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #428 on: Mar 27, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »
Okay ya'll,

I just got a call from BLACKDOG.  He and his family went up to the snow and his dad decided that he'd make friends with a tree.  Apparently he busted a few ribs and punctured his lung.  He's been in the hospital ever since.  They plan to keep him for a few days till the hole in his lung heals up a bit.  Just asking that those of you who pray keep Mr. Eastman in yer prayers. 

Thanks

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: Mar 27, 2007, 11:22:27 AM »
Sorry to hear about BD's dad! He'll be in our thoughts, glad it wasn't any worse then that.

And btw - Whiskey Tango Delta, Dan!! What on earth do you mean, you lost your arm?? Or half your arm?
I know this is not new news but I just saw it. Holy Canolli!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: Mar 27, 2007, 02:27:08 PM »
Those ribs will be fun to deal with for the next 4 to 6 weeks!  Just don't be telling no jokes around BD's dad!  Prayer's to him!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: Mar 27, 2007, 05:12:47 PM »
Update (and backstory) of my dad's accident and his current condition

Got a condo in Incline Village for the week, went up Sunday night.  Hit the slopes @ Diamond Peak Monday morning, myself, my brother and my dad.  15 minutes into the first run of the day, he hits a patch of ice, and slides off the beaten path into a tree.  :yikes:  Not moving, and in great pain, so my brother heads down the hill to get ski patrol.  30 minutes later (ski patrol got lost/took wrong trail)  get him loaded up on a tobaggon, and get him down the hill to where an ambulance takes him the Incline Village hospital.  Diagnosis, 3-4 broken ribs. He spent the night there, they finally got him on enough pain meds to allow him to stand up so they could take a good xray of his chest and side.  (up until then, they were using a portable machine, just taking shots of his side.)  Discovered that he did indeed have 4 broken ribs, and a punctured lung, which was filling with blood.  Transported him to Washoe Med Center in Reno this morning, where he went under for a procedure to close the hole, and drain the blood.  As of right now, he is in ICU recovering, big concern right now is Pneumonia (sp)  If all goes well, he'll spend 2 days in the hospital, and then be sent home.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers guys! :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: Mar 28, 2007, 12:30:05 PM »
Update on my dad:

He is @ Washoe Med Center in Reno, doctor says his lungs are clearing up just fine.  Hopefully they'll pull the chest tube either today or tommorow, depending on his lung condition.  After they pull that, he has to stay another 24 hours for observation, so it sounds like he may be out  on Friday  :woohoo:  He is enjoying the Morphine, and he appreciates the prayers!  :thumbs:

Thanks guys and gals, for the prayers and thoughts :thumbs:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 155
  • Male Posts: 2,356
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: Mar 28, 2007, 03:52:39 PM »
That is great to hear. 

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #434 on: Mar 29, 2007, 10:27:24 AM »
:woohoo: :hyper: Glad to hear Jason!!!!

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: Mar 31, 2007, 01:33:41 PM »
Well, figured I'd throw up another update. Been away from the comp for a few days.  Spotter and spent thursday with my dad, then my mom and I spent yesterday with him.  He went for a few walks around the wing that he is in, and seems to be doing pretty good.  His doctor turned off the suction on his chest tube yesterday, to let it drain (good sign, almost time to get it out! ) but today it had to be turned back on :down:  Looks like he'll be in the hospital until at least Monday, mabye later.  :down:  I brought my brother down to vacaville today, for school/work.  My mom will bring my dad home when he gets out.

Prayers for my dad's healing, as well as my mom's stress levels would be much appreciated!! :thumbs:

THANKS!

-Ronald Reagan

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #436 on: Mar 31, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
:rivers:   dang  that makes  my side hurt  :ack: 

prayers  are on their way Jason 

God bless
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #437 on: Mar 31, 2007, 02:08:13 PM »
Thanks for the update Jason.  Sorry to hear that he's had to go back on the suction.  We're prayin for him!!!

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: Mar 31, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
Myself having been on a ventilator and having two chest tubes all at the same time I know how difficult it must be for you and your family and can certainly sympathize with your father  :sick:. Hope all will end well for him and yours.  :yesnod:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: Apr 01, 2007, 02:09:51 AM »
Sorry to hear that. you have my prayers and best wishes for you and yours jason

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: Apr 02, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
:thumbs:  thanks guys.  He's doing better, wants to go home, but not yet :down:

He got his suction turned off on sat, then back on yesterday, off today, and back on today.  The hole still isn't closing up.

Hey all, keep FFC and her family in your prayers.  Her and Matt are on their way to the bay area, there has been a death in the family.  :rivers:  Just pray for the family if you would.

-Ronald Reagan

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: Apr 03, 2007, 01:34:41 AM »
please keep Justina's family in your prayers.  :down:  Ill let her tell you guys and gals when she gets a chance.   :rivers:  her family has been thru alot lately and it is tough.  :rivers:   thank you Matt H.   

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: Apr 03, 2007, 07:01:25 AM »
 Matt she will be in my prayers as always

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #443 on: Apr 03, 2007, 09:55:02 AM »
Thank you all for your prayers. 

My brother was arrested on some outstanding warrants on Saturday morning (warrants that were supposed to be gone already according to previous arrangements).  He has been sick for the past 2 weeks with headaches and dizzy spells.  He (supposedly) told the officers that brought him in that he was Military Police  :shake: So they put him in solitary confinement.  Checking on him in fifteen minute increments (supposedly), the found him on Monday morning at 11am.  He had stopped breathing. 

There is an investigation and an autopsy going on right now to find out the cause of death and the investigation as to why they didn't take further action on him being sick.  He turned 23 less than a week ago.

I'll fill in the facts after I get them.

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: Apr 03, 2007, 11:14:38 AM »
Ohhhh, FFC....I am soooo sorry.  You and your family are in my prayers, sweetheart.  
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: Apr 03, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »
We are all here for ya FFC, in our prayers and thoughts about you and your family!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: Apr 03, 2007, 11:37:27 PM »
I would like to update for FFC autopsy reports say that he died of meningitis.  It is still inconclusive she will update more when she finds out.  Please keep this family in your prayers! 

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: Apr 04, 2007, 08:17:33 AM »
Wow, Meningitis? :yikes: You don't hear about that stuff much anymore.  Nonetheless, sorry to hear of her loss  :down:. Hope all is well with her and her family. My condolences.  :angel:

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: Apr 04, 2007, 09:37:50 AM »
 :therethere:

FCC, I'm saddened by your loss.   :sad2:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #449 on: Apr 04, 2007, 10:17:17 AM »
Thank you all for your prayers.

It's a rough time right now, but we're surviving.  Final autopsy report says that he died of Bacterial Meningitis.  There is an investigation underway as to the circumstances in which he died.  His services will be held on april 29, but we're not sure where yet. 

Again, I think you all for your thoughts and prayers.  I am going to be with my mom again today, and take care of Jeremiah's things and vehicle situation.

FFC