Author Topic: $300  (Read 262650 times)

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Re: $300
« Reply #1230 on: Jul 19, 2009, 02:35:03 AM »
Hey kids guess what, the truck is still alive and kicking.. We've done some wheeling up at Naches and a couple very local places and had a lot of fun...

We went and played on funny rocks and moon rocks all weekend awhile back, we pretty much went on our own as the group were supposed to camp with gave us some bunk directions so I went to the old stand by camp site and we had a great time.

Who says you need a bed to haul firewood? :gap:

Up at funny rocks I found the truck to be a lot of fun, I didn't get denied on anything I tried and yes, I tried everything up there other than the can opener, I'll leave that for another day when I have a good spotter with me to be a trusted set of eye's.  

There was a few asshats up there but most of them didn't get to retarded, these completely drunk morons ended up getting popped for crossing the "river" (more of a large creek really) between two camp grounds.  Even though it is small it is still a rather large fine for crossing it...  They also go popped for driving on the road, and having a bunch of people in the back (on the road)  :headshake:

There was a moron with a white first gen too, real class act...  He would get denied on the snag line and come back down hard back onto 4 wheels but he never hit his brakes so he would go careening back down to the rocks behind him.  :shake:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-1QJGCy89Y

He ended up on his side and had to be winched back over.  His cooler yardsaled and tossed his beer and surprisingly some bottles of water flying.  Of course he picked up the non damaged bottles and cans but left the damaged ones...  So being the nice guy that I am I drove up teh snag line without a tire slipping and came back around and picked up his trash.  Of course I drove back by him and informed him to not be concerned with the trash I took care of it.  :talkingn:

There was a couple guys there that we got to chatting with and we were talking about a line up at the top and he went up and tried it...  He didn't turn to the right nearly soon enough and his passenger kept telling him turn, turn, turn!!! but he didn't and drove into the hole and tried to go over backwards from the top.  :o  Poor guy was shaking like a dog crapping a logging chain but he was wedged so he wasn't going anywhere...  He rig wouldn't start when I tried to winch him but I just slid on the sandy rocks, a buddy ended up coming up in his grand cherocar as an anchor and he came right on up and we got the rig running again.

All in all it was a hoot, we met a bunch of fellow yota guys/college kids that have joined my local forum so we can keep in touch and do much more wheeling together. :greengrin:

And tonight we finished my beadlocks....  With the locks the tire/wheel combo only weighs 167 lbs per corner.  :o

Steal these ya thieving bastids..

Also added some quick deflators while I had them torn down.  I couldn't say no, $3.48 each at lowes. :gap:

Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??