Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 211072 times)

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #450 on: Jan 30, 2021, 12:10:23 PM »
... What I would want is a socially liberal and fiscally conservative party, but that does not exist.

The more you post your ignorant rhetoric, the more you expose your stupidity.

You are not alone. Millions of people like you are ignorant of the facts and truth.  Their reality is based upon an evil, insidious culture to brainwash our children. University level academia has indoctrination of students down to the most pernicious method of brainwashing.  Media and Hollywood have been perpetrating this destructive immoral ideology and hypocrisy for decades. Recently the big tech power corporations have exposed themselves with a shocking reality of just how much power evil can gain over its citizens when the citizens are silent.

If what you say about Trump is true, then you believe the 74 million Gun-toting, Bible-clinging deplorables are ignorant and stupid.  How do explain why 10s of thousands of supporters attended his rallies and shouted “WE LOVE YOU”?  Answer:  You can’t!  You are too ignorant of the facts and truth and too stupid to educate yourself.

Your sources of information is fake news. What is the last book you read on anything to do with politics?

Example of your stupidity:  You wrote: “I do not know if Biden will do good for all. The man has been in office for less than a month, so maybe it is a little too early to judge, don't you think?”  So you don’t know anything about what he has done for the past 47 years in politics?

You obviously know nothing about alternate sources of energy and the environment.  Carbon based fuel will be around for another 100 years, maybe longer. Wind and solar will never be a large producer of energy for a densely populated society.  It’s been tried and has failed.  The only practical and realistic source of “green energy” is nuclear, and we will see micro nuclear power plants built by the 100’s in the near future.  You don’t have to have a PhD from Duke University in Environmental Science to do research of the facts and decide what is real and what is Bravo Sierra.

I am not going to waste my time attempting to educate you.  You are delusional and you are promoting the destruction of our American way of life.

You are my enemy.

Gnarls – That’s just my worthless, zero credibility opinion.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2021, 02:26:10 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein