Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210799 times)

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #660 on: Jun 20, 2021, 10:39:20 AM »
It would be racist and sexist to shop white male owned businesses.

That's exactly what my wife said... and exactly why I posed the question? :gap:

How about a holiday celebrating "America The Beautiful" ... celebrate our history, our achievements, and our exceptionalism as the most moral, generous, prosperous, and welcoming, greatest nation that has ever evolved.  :thumbs:

Especially our inclusiveness as a society.  What other place on Earth - if you take an oath to uphold our laws, Constitution, and moral values - can you be whatever want?

Gnarls. :usa:
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 2021, 05:46:20 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: Jun 20, 2021, 01:36:09 PM »
Oh Gnarls, you can't celebrate American history any more. As for being exceptional in our acheivements? most memorable acheivements have been negative, ask any of these morons today. Slavery, the bomb all those wars where our soldiers murdered all those people. Prosperous? Only the top 1%. Welcoming? Yeah, welcomed all those slaves. Geez, where do you come off saying our country is great?

Take vows to uphold our laws and constitution? Who do you think you are making people abide by your laws? They came here to be free! No laws!

You typical American.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: Jun 21, 2021, 10:18:30 PM »
Racism is not a human only trait. In nature, animals breed with the same, uh, RACE in their genome. It's why you don't see a Magpie and Crow  cross. You don't see red and gray Sqirrels crossing. It's a natural behavior for animals really, uh, exept for us HUMAN beings, since we're not animals (ugh). There are situations where the instinct to breed within your own, uh, race becomes subdued, a situation our 'boundaryless' society we have built. Call it immersion if you like. That's only one example I can think of. Still have other issues, territoriality is a big one. Herd or tribal security. Prejudice and bigotry are learned concepts. "Racism" is actually instinct.

True, growing up we raised dairy goats, had two breads, nubians(large hanging floppy ears), and alpines(thin up ears).  The nubians were made up of two colors, brown and black, and divided themselves accordingly.  The two would battle it out for control over the herd, and both beat down the the alpines, as the alpines were less in numbers.  What was funny, was as kids, they would all get along just fine, yet would separate/segregate themselves once turned loose with the rest of the herd as yearlings.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: Jun 22, 2021, 06:44:48 PM »
anyone been into dicks sporting goods lately?

nothing to do with hunting at all, no scopes ammo nothing

it gets better

Large signs right in the middle of where you walk in a that says, Absolutely no racist discrimating allowed in this store"
and on and on, almost all there manikins are black....

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #664 on: Jun 22, 2021, 06:56:59 PM »
anyone been into dicks sporting goods lately?

nothing to do with hunting at all, no scopes ammo nothing

it gets better

Large signs right in the middle of where you walk in a that says, Absolutely no racist discrimating allowed in this store"
and on and on, almost all there manikins are black....

We have richard's Sporting Goods here.  I have never stepped foot in one.

Perhaps the founder's given name is now ironically a "proper" NOUN?... the same noun that get's filtered and converted to "richard" here.  :gap:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: Jun 23, 2021, 08:34:33 PM »
I only go there for weight plates, only place with new weight for a buck a pound when you buy a set

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #666 on: Jun 24, 2021, 05:07:17 AM »
I only go there for weight plates, only place with new weight for a buck a pound when you buy a set

That's funny....  I've had a workout home gym for years.  In early days, I remember shopping for more 50's and 20s and looking for the low prices per pound.  :gap:

I prefer the bare metal plates over the plastic coated ones.  The plastic coated ones are more slippery to handle.

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: Jun 24, 2021, 07:24:03 PM »
That's funny....  I've had a workout home gym for years.  In early days, I remember shopping for more 50's and 20s and looking for the low prices per pound.  :gap:

I prefer the bare metal plates over the plastic coated ones.  The plastic coated ones are more slippery to handle.

I hate the new fad plastic/rubber coated ones, I have quite the shop gym and have multiple benches and racks so I need alot

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: Jun 27, 2021, 06:40:39 PM »
"............................."The issue at hand though, is that black people were kidnapped from Africa as a source of cheap labor a long time ago, accompanied by a narrative of their inherent inferiority."

Kidnapped?  No, they were not kidnapped, they were purchased as property from Slave markets, markets that were established nearly 200 years before the first African slave landed in Jamestown.  Sure, the Portuguese originally tried the raid route, but found the West Coast and Central African tribes formidable foes, costing them more men then it was worth, so they decided to trade for them, using the Africans' own slave culture to their benefit.  The slaves that came to the American colonies, were sold to the Portuguese slave traders by their own people, be it a hostile tribe, their tribal elder, or their own parent/family members, in that part of Africa, people were property, and when in debt you sold yourself or your children, to pay off that debt.

"This narrative, combined with unequal treatment during the 20th century, combined with the tendency of some rich people to be indifferent to the needs of those less fortunate, has produced a society where black people are still at an inherent disadvantage solely because of their physical apperance.

Yes, the Black community was not treated well in parts of the nation in the 20th century, but if their skin color is still an inherent disadvantage today, than why is it that 88% of Black naturalized/immigrant citizens seem to succeed, while 25% of the natural born Black population seems to fail?  Why is it, urban Blacks seem to have the most issues with education, poverty, convictions, etc., when the very cities they live in have been run by Democrats, many of them Black Democrats, for 3 or more generations.  At some point, we have to stop blaming past acts of racism for the problems that a portion of Black community finds itself in today, and start looking at the community itself and perhaps the political party it blindly supports. 
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: Jun 27, 2021, 06:42:30 PM »
Thanks for taking the time, but simply claiming that racism does not exist,
Ah yes, the Intellectually dishonest defense.  I made no such statement about racism, only invalidated your claims that the issues that you believe Blacks face are due to racism.

when countless statistics disagree with you, is not exactly productive.
If you actually had these stats, you would have used them to defend your position, rather than lying to yourself about what I stated, so that you could retain your belief that your position is valid.

We will not reach an agreement there, especially as you used precisely the anticipated circular arguments that always come up.
Sorry, but that is not using circular reasoning, it is actually you, like anyone steeped idealism, who uses circular reasoning, i.e. "If A then B, if B then A", as it is the only way you can retain your belief when faced with contrary data/facts.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #670 on: Jun 28, 2021, 04:24:52 AM »
Snowtoy…..

I would like to believe that your commentary here, factual rebuttal to an absurd argument by an anti-American moron(s), would be somewhat influential to motivate the ignorant to pull their heads out of their anal cavities and realize the truth.

Those Trump haters and those that believe the evil ideology of Marxism will soon pay the price for their pathetic stupidity.

Unfortunately millions of American citizens may suffer the consequences before the silent majority fights back.

Ann Coulter’s 2003 best seller “Treason” pretty much describes the reality of left wing radicalism, what Mark Levin describes now as American Marxism.

As my old man used to say “You are probably piss’n into the wind”.

Lewis Hein

• Shoutbox Ban
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 273
  • Member since Feb '17
  • Trying to equal the wonderful one-hoss shay
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: Jun 29, 2021, 04:47:52 AM »
...the very cities they live in have been run by Democrats, many of them Black Democrats, for 3 or more generations.  At some point, we have to stop blaming past acts of racism for the problems that a portion of Black community finds itself in today, and start looking at the community itself and perhaps the political party it blindly supports. 

Because rich people care about rich people, and usually nobody else. It doesn't seem to matter what their party affiliation is, the data suggest that lots of people in power don't care about and have limited awareness of those less fortunate than themselves.

The NYPD, in a pretty liberal city run by plenty of democrats, is kinda notorious for civil rights violations. Cities in the deep south are also kind of notorious that way, currently many are heavily Republican. In the past the southern democratic party was a notorious voice for racism, in many of those same places the Republican party has taken over that role.

I've said before, just because I criticize a Republican doesn't mean I support every Democrat, or even many of them. Plenty more to be said, but I don't have time. I gotta go to work so I can become rich people too :gap:

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: Jun 29, 2021, 03:40:11 PM »

As my old man used to say “You are probably piss’n into the wind”.

[/quote]

My old man had a saying..."If you put up with it, you deserve it".  It's promotes some thought in me.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #673 on: Jun 29, 2021, 06:06:59 PM »
Because rich people care about rich people, and usually nobody else. It doesn't seem to matter what their party affiliation is, the data suggest that lots of people in power don't care about and have limited awareness of those less fortunate than themselves.

The NYPD, in a pretty liberal city run by plenty of democrats, is kinda notorious for civil rights violations. Cities in the deep south are also kind of notorious that way, currently many are heavily Republican. In the past the southern democratic party was a notorious voice for racism, in many of those same places the Republican party has taken over that role.

I've said before, just because I criticize a Republican doesn't mean I support every Democrat, or even many of them. Plenty more to be said, but I don't have time. I gotta go to work so I can become rich people too :gap:

Lewis, Lewis, Lewis!!

Again… your anal sphincter is sucking sewer water! :smack:

You need to do more research. :thumbs:

“Because rich people care about rich people, and usually nobody else” is a pathetically stupid and illogical statement. :thumbdown:

Define “rich”.  What “data” are you referring to “that lots of people in power don’t care about and have limited awareness of those less fortunate that themselves”? :dunno:

How many “rich people” do you know?  Are they selfish and only care about other rich people? ???

There is a very small number of “people in power” and they DO know who the less fortunate are.   Is Biden only letting "rich" people cross our borders?:

FACT:  Republicans give more to charitable contributions than the Democrats!!

FACT:  Politically - Democrats give more to themselves than Republicans.

There are many “rich” people giving to the poor.

“If either party is the party of the rich, it is the Democrats.” ~ Michael Barone

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #674 on: Jun 30, 2021, 04:52:42 AM »

My old man had a saying..."If you put up with it, you deserve it".  It's promotes some thought in me.

Is the American silent majority getting what it deserves?

Nixon coined the phrase the “silent majority” - who are American conservatives who have chosen to not speak out publicly. 

According to a Gallup survey published on January 8, 2020, in 2019 Americans leaned more Democratic that Republican in their party preferences.  Ideologically however, the US remains center-right with 37% identified as conservative, 35% moderate, and only 24% as liberal.

I believe the silent majority is awakening.  And, like the comment supposedly made by the Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto regarding their attack on Pearl Harbor…

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him [or her] with terrible resolve.”

Will the radical Marxist movement in American be met with shock and awe from an un-silent majority?

It is said that “goodness thrives on accurate knowledge.”

Truth and facts are being smothered by fake news, insidious Bravo Sierra, and a putrefying moral decay.

Will good triumph over evil?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: Jun 30, 2021, 09:50:52 AM »
"If you put up with it you deserve it"?
Not really. We all put up with the C.S. stuff people put out every day. Guess what, noone is desevring of it. You have to choose your battles.
As an example: Constitution gives your the right to keep and bear arms. Period. Right there in black and yellowed paper. It does not however prevent the regulation of those arms. The government can regulate that down to a single shot low power .22. Your constitutional rights have been observed and unabated. Nowhere in there does it elude to the type and/or quantity of the arms or ammo you can keep and bear.
(Before you start calling me anti gun, F.O. I'm not.)
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #676 on: Jun 30, 2021, 07:27:37 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."  ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2021, 04:21:14 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #677 on: Jul 04, 2021, 04:50:31 AM »
As the economy and the inflationary trend continues, coupled with the horrific open boarder crisis, violent crimes, some of you have posted comments or topics about preparedness.

I'm just curious... what "things" are you doing to becoming prepared for a situation where there is a possible shortage of food, medication, essential supplies, etc. or if the SHTF?  :dunno:

I took a brief inventory yesterday.  I have 3 vehicles with gas tanks full, 5,000+ rounds of ammo, and about 4 months worth of food stocked.  60 rolls of T.P.

Doing research I came across this interesting site:   https://4patriots.com/

What am I missing?  ???

« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2021, 09:12:34 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: Jul 04, 2021, 11:08:46 AM »

What am I missing?  ???

A wall for you  6.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: Jul 04, 2021, 11:14:13 AM »
As the economy and the inflationary trend continues, coupled with the horrific open boarder crisis, violent crimes, some of you have posted comments or topics about preparedness.

I'm just curious... what "things" are you doing to becoming prepared for a situation where there is a possible shortage of food, medication, essential supplies, etc. or if the SHTF?  :dunno:

Hmmm, looks like a plan to bring the U.S. pop to it's knees. In that situation the government can implement a declaration to draw up a new constitution. Y'know, that old one ain't doing it's job.

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: Jul 04, 2021, 01:23:27 PM »
fucktards are going after our flag now

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: Jul 04, 2021, 01:24:48 PM »
last week I ordered 2 dozed shirts with flags on them,  I want all to see

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: Jul 04, 2021, 05:21:11 PM »
fucktards are going after our flag now

Flag has been highjacked for some time now, blue line, red line, next rainbow.

Wom't be too long they'll want the Red, White and Blue abolished as it symbolizes slavery. Watch for it.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #683 on: Jul 07, 2021, 04:09:02 AM »
"Experts have said it can be difficult to spot fake vaccination cards, because they often appear identical to the real deal.
There’s also no surefire method for verifying someone’s vaccine status: The card is often the only real proof that someone has gotten the shot."
  :dunno:

The CDC does not keep a record of people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine.

It appears it may be very difficult, or no way, to PROVE that a person has actually been vaccinated for COVID-19. :dunno:

« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2021, 04:17:48 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #684 on: Jul 08, 2021, 05:52:16 AM »
This should scare the living  :toilet2: out of every American citizen!!!!!!!!

"China's military prepares for war, while America's military goes 'woke'"  :yikes:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-s-military-prepares-for-war-while-america-s-military-goes-woke/ar-AALSA4C?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531  :willynilly:

« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2021, 06:11:19 AM by Gnarly4X »

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: Jul 08, 2021, 06:41:25 PM »
Maybe a nuclear bomb could mitigate global warming through nuclear winter?  JK
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #686 on: Jul 08, 2021, 07:06:09 PM »
OMG... I hope this young kid procreates often!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5TfixIg-o

Gnarls.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #687 on: Jul 09, 2021, 04:03:29 AM »

Geezz Wainiha!!... Don't give the green weenies any great ideas!!  :willynilly:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: Jul 09, 2021, 07:26:36 AM »

Just wait for Yellowstone to pop.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: Jul 10, 2021, 05:00:43 PM »
"If you put up with it you deserve it"?
Not really. We all put up with the C.S. stuff people put out every day. Guess what, noone is desevring of it. You have to choose your battles.
As an example: Constitution gives your the right to keep and bear arms. Period. Right there in black and yellowed paper. It does not however prevent the regulation of those arms. The government can regulate that down to a single shot low power .22. Your constitutional rights have been observed and unabated. Nowhere in there does it elude to the type and/or quantity of the arms or ammo you can keep and bear.
(Before you start calling me anti gun, F.O. I'm not.)
Actually, the type weapons one can own are stated in the 2nd, the 2nd is a law, and as such, the terms used are defined under the definition of when the law was written, i.e., the meaning of "arms" today is the same as in 1789, which is "weapons of offence, or armour of defence".  Sure had the Founders used right to keep and bear a rifle and a pistol instead of "arms, government could regulate the right down to a single shot .22, but since it states "arms", they cannot.  Under the definition of 1789, we should be able to own all those arms any modern army uses for pffense or defense, which is what we would be able to do, had SCOTUS stuck to their original reasoning in the first challenge to the NFA in 1939, regarding the possession of a sawed of shotgun, U.S. v. Miller (1939),  In their ruling, the Court stated that "In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a 'shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length' at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense." 

Unfortunately, most pro-2nd Amend, advocates, as well as the rest of Americans believe the 2nd is there to protect the right own firearms for hunting, target shooting, collecting, etc., and now self defense under Heller when its purpose was to insure the people, the States, would have the means to keep and bear the arms necessary to defend themselves against the new federal government they just created, just as they had to do against the British.