Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210680 times)

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #870 on: Sep 11, 2021, 08:22:44 PM »
Ahhhh............  we are just getting started.........................

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: Sep 11, 2021, 09:09:14 PM »
Another coupla years and we won't have to worry about illegal immigrants, we'll all illegally emigrate to anywhere but here. I wonder if there are any free seats open to Mars?
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,262
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #872 on: Sep 12, 2021, 09:13:03 AM »
Another coupla years and we won't have to worry about illegal immigrants, we'll all illegally emigrate to anywhere but here. I wonder if there are any free seats open to Mars?

The scientific fantasy of living on Mars is fantasy that will most likely be 100s, if not 1000s of years away.  The average temperature is -81d F and its atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide.  The lowest pressure the human body can tolerate, known as the Armstrong limit, is the pressure at which water boils (vaporizes) at the temperature of a human body, which is about 6.3 kilopascals (0.91 psi).  The average pressure on Mars has been measured to be only about one-tenth of this, 0.61 kilopascals (0.088 psi).

Any expedition of Mars is a waste of time and money. :thumbdown:

Living in outer space for humans will be so extremely difficult to mitigate the changes in our biology that it will not be practical for any sustained living condition.  :thumbdown:

As humans we are Earth bound for survival. Since only about 3% of total land supports more than half of humanity, we do have space to grow in.

We should be doing everything we can to protect our Earth.  The United Nations predicts that by 2030 our world population will be 8.4 billion and 11.2 billion by 2100. :yikes:

Our urban living density will be staggering.  The abject poverty for billions of humans will be too shocking to imagine. :disturbed:

We need for all the geniuses, innovation, and inventions in everything know now to survive in the future.  The fighting back of the ignorance, evil of Marxism, and radical Islamic doctrine will cause needless regression of human progress and creation of all we need to survive.   :yesnod:

The future for Americans is not looking good. :sad2:

If you are smart you will consider prepping for a SHTF event. :thumbs:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: Sep 12, 2021, 01:31:59 PM »

x2

Was talking diets with a fella that came into my shop last week, He said,
"should I loose weight so I can run faster and be more agile when SHTF or should I keep on the weight so wont need food so fast when SHTF"
People are really thinking about stuff like that, SAD,   but a reality

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #874 on: Sep 12, 2021, 03:31:42 PM »
We NEED 99 more like her running for the Senate!!
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #875 on: Sep 13, 2021, 03:39:22 AM »
“According to a recent survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, 38,560,000 Americans -- or 15.5% of the 18 and older population -- say they will either probably or definitely not get the vaccination when given the opportunity.”

Why are all those people refusing to or are waiting to get a C19 vaccine?

Some are concerned about side effects from a rushed to the public drug.

We know the government is corrupt.

We know the CDC, WHO, and NIH are corrupt and lied about the data.

We know the pharmaceutical companies are corrupt and on the take – from us tax payers.

We know Fauci gave money to the chicom lab to do gain of function research.

We know the evil Marxist Biden regime is trying to destroy America.

We know there is data that says you have a zillion times (I made up that number!) more of a chance of contracting the virus and dying if you don't get vaccinated than you do of dying from the vaccine or having long term side effects.

So what about the ongoing research by the scientists that are truly concerned and not part of the political corruption?

Here’s an interesting piece by the Desert News…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/researchers-may-have-found-an-antibody-that-creates-long-covid/ar-AAOmwA6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2021, 03:46:47 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: Sep 14, 2021, 08:08:30 PM »
The scientific fantasy of living on Mars is fantasy that will most likely be 100s, if not 1000s of years away.  The average temperature is -81d F and its atmosphere is 95% carbon dioxide.  The lowest pressure the human body can tolerate, known as the Armstrong limit, is the pressure at which water boils (vaporizes) at the temperature of a human body, which is about 6.3 kilopascals (0.91 psi).  The average pressure on Mars has been measured to be only about one-tenth of this, 0.61 kilopascals (0.088 psi).

Any expedition of Mars is a waste of time and money. :thumbdown:

Living in outer space for humans will be so extremely difficult to mitigate the changes in our biology that it will not be practical for any sustained living condition.  :thumbdown:

As humans we are Earth bound for survival. Since only about 3% of total land supports more than half of humanity, we do have space to grow in.

We should be doing everything we can to protect our Earth.  The United Nations predicts that by 2030 our world population will be 8.4 billion and 11.2 billion by 2100. :yikes:

Our urban living density will be staggering.  The abject poverty for billions of humans will be too shocking to imagine. :disturbed:

We need for all the geniuses, innovation, and inventions in everything know now to survive in the future.  The fighting back of the ignorance, evil of Marxism, and radical Islamic doctrine will cause needless regression of human progress and creation of all we need to survive.   :yesnod:

The future for Americans is not looking good. :sad2:

You forgot to mention how useless terraforming Mars would be, it not having a stable magnetic field let alone powerful one. Any atmosphere that could be built would just blow out to space.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17669
  • Male Posts: 1,027
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #877 on: Sep 15, 2021, 09:50:21 AM »
there is also the whole solar radiation thing in space/mars.

RUGER :usa:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: Sep 15, 2021, 12:44:32 PM »
there is also the whole solar radiation thing in space/mars.

RUGER :usa:

That's an issue with the lack of magnetosphere. You are right though. Mars doesn't have a molten caore any more, without the movement in the core there is no "generator" to produce a magnetic field to protect the planet from solar winds or radiation. There are magnetic anomolies in spots around the planet, hardly enough to add any protection.
Funny how an atmosphere with such an enormously high amount of CO2 doesn't have much of a "greenhouse" effect.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: Sep 15, 2021, 12:47:24 PM »
Oh boy! Found another one! Conspiracy theories! I love 'em!

Phizer vaccines are supposed to be a ticking time bomb! You have the shot, you have three years to live!

Fda approved a vaccine that is different from what is being issued! I really like this one!

Then the joke that was roaming around at the beginning. People that have died from the viral infection are coming back to life after they die. That was rich!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #880 on: Sep 16, 2021, 05:27:21 PM »
On a more happy note...

I've been doing research into human behavior.

I came across this today and thought it is something positive and probably most of us (some people don't want to be liked) can put into effect in our daily lives.

https://www.howdofr.com/10-psychological-tricks-to-make-people-like-you-immediately/

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: Sep 16, 2021, 08:34:30 PM »
Oh my! Just had to look at this a dozen times!

Billboard with an image of Biden in Taliban garb with the caption

Making the Taliban great again!

Guy spent some bucks to put these up!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: Sep 16, 2021, 08:35:49 PM »
On a more happy note...

I've been doing research into human behavior.

I came across this today and thought it is something positive and probably most of us (some people don't want to be liked) can put into effect in our daily lives.

https://www.howdofr.com/10-psychological-tricks-to-make-people-like-you-immediately/

Already liked by the only one that has to like me.

emsvitil

• Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #884 on: Sep 17, 2021, 03:32:53 AM »
This one will probably stay up and not be taken down........

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/making-taliban-great-again-biden-portrayed-as-terrorist-on-us-billboards-101631845761123.html

This is tragic humor.

I wonder how many Americans actually realize what the results will be of this unthinkable act of pure evil.

This whole event was planned by the Obama+Biden's Marxist regime to give the Taliban power.  Why would anyone believe that giving the most barbaric terrorists in the world the most sophisticated military weaponry and aircraft, then promise to award them billions of dollars taxpayer's money to help them do terrorist acts, is logical, ethical, moral, or rational??

Creating chaos that will result in civil unrest, protests, and rioting is necessary to impose martial law and then they come for our guns.

The government is corrupt!

« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2021, 03:38:57 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #885 on: Sep 17, 2021, 03:40:56 AM »
Already liked by the only one that has to like me.

Hey deucie!!!

I like you....
a little bit.  :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: Sep 18, 2021, 06:47:58 PM »
Hey deucie!!!

I like you....
a little bit.  :gap:

Poor misguided fool.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: Sep 18, 2021, 07:12:50 PM »
War equals money and jobs.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: Sep 19, 2021, 09:42:31 AM »
War has been used as a money machine forever. Jobs are just a side effect, can't make money without slaves. Look at the way the workers are treated during war efforts.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #889 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:03:58 AM »
War has been used as a money machine forever. Jobs are just a side effect, can't make money without slaves. Look at the way the workers are treated during war efforts.

War. That is one of the most ugly words in the English language.

The cost of war is nearly indescribable.

The torture and loss of lives is unimaginably horrific.

Just like the Viet Nam war, the Afghanistan pull-out is another American debacle.

“At the same time, it cannot be understood except as a failed campaign in a successful world war against Communist tyrannies
that slaughtered and starved more of their own subjects than any regime in history.” ~ Michael Lind

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: Sep 20, 2021, 09:23:43 AM »
War. That is one of the most ugly words in the English language.

The cost of war is nearly indescribable.

The torture and loss of lives is unimaginably horrific.

Just like the Viet Nam war, the Afghanistan pull-out is another American debacle.

“At the same time, it cannot be understood except as a failed campaign in a successful world war against Communist tyrannies
that slaughtered and starved more of their own subjects than any regime in history.” ~ Michael Lind

What are you going to do? As long as stupidity and selfishness exist war will be a factor of life. Damn the innocent.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: Sep 20, 2021, 04:17:02 PM »
So, from the way I'm reading this whole thimg is we are doomed to live with this virus. Your best chance of survival is actually contracting the disease, maybe being vaxxed as well. I'd go as far as to say you'll have been infected by at least 4 variants by the end of 2022. Expect life loss to be it least double what it is today. Previous infection or vaxxed won't be an issue as variants will just become more elusive to antibodies. Doesn't help with the worlds medical communities still butting heads about what works and what doesn't. This hasn't reached the apocolyptic level they cried about, but it will remain a constant for some time to come.

Take your vitamins and minerals. C, D, K and slip a bit of Selenium, Zinc and magnesium. Spend time in the sun as you can. I will say mask and distancing still help.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #892 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:41:31 PM »
DEUCIE!!!!

PLEASE GOOGLE IVERMECTIN AND INDIA!!!!  :yikes:

India is country of over 240,000,000 people!!

There is so much bravo sierra being published to suppress and discredit the truth!!

Who do you believe!!??

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: Sep 21, 2021, 10:54:29 AM »
DEUCIE!!!!

PLEASE GOOGLE IVERMECTIN AND INDIA!!!!  :yikes:

India is country of over 240,000,000 people!!

There is so much bravo sierra being published to suppress and discredit the truth!!

Who do you believe!!??

[/quot/]

I believe the suppression of information has gotten us to this stage in this pandemic. The circumvention of the real science (India seems to be the closest to real science) by the politcal leaders in charge of this mess. The pushing of agendas that have NOTHING to do with actually slowing the spread of anything, let alone stopping a serious disease. Doesn't help having a mass of people that are absolutely clueless. Now the gummint wants to open international travel to peeps that have been vaxxed. The best way to stop the spread is to shut it down, completely! Follow the spread of Delta. Delta was discovered early enough to staunch the flow by stopping travel and quarrantining those entering the states and tracking those that had already made it in. Zero effort was made in those respects, but they ramped up vaxxing the populace.

I'm ranting, I know. I just watch the flow and ebb of this thing and I've come to the conclusion that we're only half way there.

I think this whole matter would be a LOT closer to an end date if the medical community were freed up to do their job. Probably be a lot closer if the politicians and money were removed from the equation. But the little 2"X6" piece of paper is so much more valuable than any form of life. Just sets me off.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #894 on: Sep 22, 2021, 03:41:44 AM »

I believe the suppression of information has gotten us to this stage in this pandemic. The circumvention of the real science (India seems to be the closest to real science) by the politcal leaders in charge of this mess. The pushing of agendas that have NOTHING to do with actually slowing the spread of anything, let alone stopping a serious disease. Doesn't help having a mass of people that are absolutely clueless. Now the gummint wants to open international travel to peeps that have been vaxxed. The best way to stop the spread is to shut it down, completely! Follow the spread of Delta. Delta was discovered early enough to staunch the flow by stopping travel and quarrantining those entering the states and tracking those that had already made it in. Zero effort was made in those respects, but they ramped up vaxxing the populace.

I'm ranting, I know. I just watch the flow and ebb of this thing and I've come to the conclusion that we're only half way there.

I think this whole matter would be a LOT closer to an end date if the medical community were freed up to do their job. Probably be a lot closer if the politicians and money were removed from the equation. But the little 2"X6" piece of paper is so much more valuable than any form of life. Just sets me off.

It just goes to show clearly that scientific testing and any scientist's opinion, published or not, is subject to the facts.  Research and studies are just that!

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~ Carl Sagan

« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2021, 03:50:33 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: Sep 22, 2021, 09:18:53 AM »
Mob mentality is the worst aspect of it. The greater the number, the lower the I.Q. If the leaders said cat poop was found to cure this disease and all those medicines and vaccines were bunk the majority would be adopting cats.

The vaccines work, to an extent. vaccines are revealing their weaknesses, mostly administration. Boosters would be more effective if they were each slightly different than the previous.

Preventative measures, from good to poor, do make a difference. I was taught to cover my mouth when I cough, and don't cough in peoples direction, it'll slow the spread of the virus. Even the reduction of distance the spittle drops travel is somewhat effective in spreading pathogens. Simple! Wear a mask! Exponentially more effective tham covering your mouth with your hand. The use of prophylactic drugs would have some effectiveness, if not just to raise peoples moods. Reducing stress levels increases the immune systems effectiveness. Doesn't help one iota when our government denounces effectiveness of anything other than their vaccine. That's the most dangerous action taken in this situation.

The death toll related to Sars cov-2 is, I'd say, close to 80% higher than it needed to be (needed?). In my eyes, the way this whole thing has been handled, the 'plan' was to kill so many more. The way they continue to run this whole thing, the plan is to keep it going. It's so easy for them to accomplish either task with people so stupid that won't make any effort to educate themselves beyond what they're told. There's so much more to everything than what's visible to the eye.

No, I still haven't taken the vaccine. I'm not an antivaxxer. It's not out of rebellion. It's MY sense of self preservation. I see red flags all over this whole thing. From the dishonesty of our leaders, denying and suppressing parts of the science that do not support their stance, pushing a still incompletely tested set of vaccines. Garnering social discord. Using a grave situation to circumvent rules set forth to protect the people from RULE. Blah blah blah.

Yeah, I'm angry. I'm a disgruntled American. I'm also a bit high right now. Post op drugs will do that!  :conf: Especially when you don't use drugs unless it's really necessary. This morning was necessary! Ouuooch! Probably a good idea to stay away from ebay!  :shake_head:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: Sep 22, 2021, 02:40:24 PM »
As for India.......

Home treatment kits

Contents;

Pulse Oximeter

Digital Thermometer

Paracetamol tablets (15)

Vitamin C Tablets (30)

Multivitamin with Zinc (30)

Vitamin D3 Tabs (2 packs)

Ivermactin 12mg Tablets (10)

Doxycycline 100mg Tablets (10)

Three ply face masks (5)

N95 Masks (2)

Sanitizer (100ml)

Alcohol based wipes (1 box with 20 plies)

Gloves (2 pair)

The paracetamol is most likely for fever and body aches, they'd send Tylenol (Acetaminophen) here.
The Doxy, my guess would be for secondary bacterial infection, since antibiotics aren't typically administered for viral infections, but for the secondary green snot infection.

Our leaders will most likely demonize Indias attempt at quashing this beach with preemptive measures. the vitamins will be poo pooed. The Ivermactin has already been disqualified by our medicos. Masks have been pshawed here. AND, of course, vaccines have not been added to the list.

What is our government? A teenager?
just won't listen to anybody because they KNOW IT ALL

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #897 on: Sep 22, 2021, 07:41:42 PM »
Geezz.. deucie!!

Those are your best rants EVER!! :gap:

Gnarls.  :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #898 on: Sep 23, 2021, 05:36:22 AM »
Every morning I watch the news for very short time -  5 to 10 minutes.

Every morning I go temporarily insane.

This morning the Obama-Biden Marxist evil has notified via email that Lee Greenwood will be replaced as sitting member of the National Council of the Arts!!

Why?... because he represents one of the most iconic American patriots on the planet.

The systematic level of destruction happening to America is not even describable!!

This Marxist, communist, socialist, Islamic terror evil that is destroying America may not stoppable!

The civil unrest, subsequent chaos, protesting, then rioting, then the violence that will occur after martial law is imposed may end in the worst catastrophic event in American history.

When will enough American citizens wake up and start fighting back?

Can our United States of America be saved?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: Sep 23, 2021, 12:14:18 PM »
Sorry G, we're doomed. The people in this country will fight against ANYBODY the has an original thought. Right or wrong, originality is worse than hurting a kid. Do yourself a favor and gain 50lbs, get a lobotomy and learn to speak ruminant. MooOOOooo mooo   ba aa aaa a.