Author Topic: GLEN (79COYTOTE) WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!  (Read 115300 times)

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
Re: GLEN (79COYTOTE) WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!
« Reply #151 on: Oct 02, 2007, 08:45:54 AM »
Were all here for you buddy, and make sure you keep us informed of your condition

military_stang
:respect:

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #152 on: Oct 02, 2007, 09:19:03 AM »
Thanks yall,   pics of Nitro are in the Pet thread
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: Oct 03, 2007, 03:09:06 AM »
Sorry to hear about all this Glen.  You seem like a nice guy.  Hope all works out for you.

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: Oct 03, 2007, 09:12:24 AM »
Sorry to hear about all this Glen.  You seem like a nice guy.  Hope all works out for you.
Thanks Man,   

hey  offtopic  but  Mark and Diane are coming your way  soon
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Oct 03, 2007, 10:24:54 AM »
Thanks Man,  

hey  offtopic  but  Mark and Diane are coming your way  soon

Well I don't know if it's actually 'his way' ... topar we're going to be in WV... Gilbert to be exact... the last weekend in Oct.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 519
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: Oct 03, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
Glen give me a call I will hook you up on a frame (FREE) it is a lonbbed though. and I may have a cab for you but I am not sure if I have a good one. with solid floors.
Toyota + Chevrolet = Toylet
82 toylet
400hp of birfield destructing fun

Fongs

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 299
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: Oct 03, 2007, 03:17:07 PM »
hey Glen....i just saw it now :yikes: :yikes:
i hope you feel better...one can repair the truck this yust materiel

:beerchug:

CLC

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 7
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: Oct 03, 2007, 04:34:02 PM »
Glen -- hope you get to feeling well fast.  :wave: You're always in our prayers. :yesnod:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: Oct 03, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
Glen -- hope you get to feeling well fast.  :wave: You're always in our prayers. :yesnod:
thanks  That  sure helps,   :smooch:

Glen give me a call I will hook you up on a frame (FREE) it is a lonbbed though. and I may have a cab for you but I am not sure if I have a good one. with solid floors.
Thanks DJ,   i think i have one here  in town,  good floor  and  good frame,   with axles for $200  and i dont have to pay upfront  :woohoo:

but  i'll keep you in mind  if something goes wrong

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: Oct 03, 2007, 08:11:01 PM »
hey Glen....i just saw it now :yikes: :yikes:
i hope you feel better...one can repair the truck this yust materiel

:beerchug:
thanks man,  i feel better,  still  sore  but  getting better

Thumper

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 63
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: Oct 03, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
Man this sucks sorry too hear about ur truck and dog especally your dog, Gota love mans best friend. seems like only yesterday when me and dj came down too get your old ford and hauled it back home that was a heck of a trip! hope you get back on your feet and going again soon let us know if you need any parts we got lots laying around.
adam
If you didn't make it, and it ain't broke, you didn't try hard enough.

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: Oct 04, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »
Thanks Adam,   you remember Nitro then  , he tried to hump your leg i think :shhh:

if  you want to  take a trip  im gonna  try  and have some friends  over the 13th  for a wrench fest

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1346
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: Oct 06, 2007, 02:25:32 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!  :yikes:
I'm gone for a week and Glen gets into a wreck!  Dude I'm sorry to hear about this!  Make sure that you document everything.  The loss of your family member, include the fact that Nitro is buried next to his mom!  That will show the history of Nitro and you as family members!  All the pain and problems you are experiencing, and all the time that you "lost" due to recovery!  I can't remember how much detail about your truck you got in your build-up, but print up all that, that is a document of everything you've done to your truck and has all the dates!  When the other ins company comes to look at your truck make sure your agent is there too!  If I remember right, you told me that you had your policy written differently than the regular liability standard policy!  Get somebody to look over all the cases, motor, and axles to see if it would be worth buying salvage of your truck!  Because they will just junk out your truck.  Another good thing to do would to be to talk to your agent about having them give ya a price so you know ahead of time what the other company might offer.  Just all the facts before you give them the ok!  And I agree with Mammoth about the fact that you shouldn't have to piece together another truck!  Usually, they will just cut you a check for you to go put towards another rig!  But if you specifically say that you want a running replacement that is of equal value then stand your guns and don't cave in!  Unless they are willing to give a big  enough check that would compensate for your loss of family, injuries and truck! 

Oh!  Another thing, is it documented that you weren't wearing a seat belt?  If it does they may use that against you!  Get the report and find out!

I'm just throwing out some ideas for you to help document everything!  Get well and see you driving around soon!
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Oct 06, 2007, 02:37:41 PM »
tough bones  but  apparently  not the case for  other tissue,  after having  extreeme headaches all week,  i sought further help yesterday  LUCKILY 

the ligamints/tendons in my neck were severely damaged,  causeing  much of the  nerve  problem i have.  the  lawyer noticed  i was having trouble  making my words  and when signing my nam i couldnt seem to remember how to make a 'D'  so he sent me to a chiropracer friend of his  to do exrays,  there they found my c1 and c2  were badly misalined  this is why  my hands and eyes  arent conneting properly,  he  also said  i had  sweeling in my skull  called it a traumatic brain injuy  i thought this was the same as a concussion but he said it was   actually worse  that i SHOULDave been hospitaled  the day of my weck  but its been 6 dayds  so  he said  to just rest  and  to  talk here  as much as i could stand  to keep  my eyes and hands  wanting to work
after  a LOT  of  ice   i feel  enough better  to be able to copy/paste

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: Oct 06, 2007, 02:41:30 PM »
Cheesy, the stupid lassie didn't have insurance.
Even if it wasn't documented that he wasn't wearing a seltbelt I think it is pretty obvious by the damage to the windshield and steering wheel/column.
There is probably bits of his hair still in the windshield. We used to see that when we worked in the body shop business, it was gross.
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2007, 04:01:18 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Oct 06, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »
after  a LOT  of  ice   i feel  enough better  to be able to copy/paste

:woohoo:    Glad yer feeling better.
I like to Drive!

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 29
  • Male Posts: 792
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Oct 06, 2007, 05:18:04 PM »
I can't say much right now, I have read the whole thread and have worked my way from  :yikes:  thru  :therethere::(:mad::maddest:   right in to  :censored: and   

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: Oct 06, 2007, 05:34:34 PM »
Cheesy, the stupid lassie didn't have insurance.
Even if it wasn't documented that he wasn't wearing a seltbelt I think it is pretty obvious by the damage to the windshield and steering wheel/column.
There is probably bits of his hair still in the windshield. We used to see that when we worked in the body shop business, it was gross.

I am not hearing that right am I?  She doesn't have insurance?!!!!!!!!!   If that is true I hope the F&^5 pregnant dog don't have and legs or use of her lower body.   

No NO No I take that back I hope she is in perfect health and strong as a horse, so she can break her back working her self to death for the rest of her LONG LONG life paying for the stupit SH*T she did.  I can only hope she lives to Three hundred years old and works everyday, only to come home to a closet size apartment and a meal of crackers and cold sardines.

Glen I still got that T/C I got from you, say the word and it's on it's way.

« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2007, 04:01:54 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: Oct 06, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »
thanks Mike,  but wont you need it when you get around to building your toy ??

I havent looked at my cases good yt  but i HOEP  i dont need  it,  what i REALLY need right now  is  that dang womans next paycheck :down:

oh  and to feel better  would be great

still on crutches

unclejpl4x4

• Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #170 on: Oct 07, 2007, 03:10:41 AM »

still on crutches

sends over swedish bikin tean 2 carry glen around the house
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: Oct 07, 2007, 12:14:48 PM »
oh man i took more pics today,  the bubble  in the middle of the windshield  sticls out about 3-4 inches

the bumper  bends  up  like a stinger,
the frame is  bent so bad  the front drive shaft  insted of dropping straight down to the front pinion  angles to the drivers  side  about 6 inches

i'll try and get some pics  loaded  on a cd  and  get them  on here this week

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »
I cant believe that bumper got toasted.     :eyecrazy:
I like to Drive!

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:22:47 PM »
I cant believe that bumper got toasted.     :eyecrazy:
had i NOT had that bumper  can you imagine  :headshake:

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:25:30 PM »
had i NOT had that bumper  can you imagine  :headshake:

No kidding, it sacraficed itself to save you.
I like to Drive!

93tonkatoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 463
  • Member since Jul '07
  • drive it till it breaks! then break out the tools.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: Oct 07, 2007, 07:29:17 PM »
No kidding, it sacraficed itself to save you.

it and the frame.
It ain't worth doin' if you don't have to clean up afterwards!

Build it, break it, fix it, repeat until your wallet is empty.

I shall infuse thy Jeep with the Essence of Toyota...and maybe that one won't pee on itself at the first sight of granite. - Duffil

SAVE TELLICO post 491

V-Man

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: Oct 08, 2007, 06:49:52 AM »
   :think: Just a thought, but was she even driving her own truck?  Hope it was her old man's pride and joy with lots of  :bling: .

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: Oct 08, 2007, 07:55:04 AM »
   :think: Just a thought, but was she even driving her own truck?  Hope it was her old man's pride and joy with lots of  :bling: .

no luck there,  apparently  it had been wrecked befor cause  my sister said it knocked her  fender off the pass  side  and i hit the drivers  side  :headshake:

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: Oct 08, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
it was like a '95 1500 wasn't it Glen?

Where is the Mammoth?

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: Oct 08, 2007, 05:10:30 PM »
Well, at least you have State Farm - they are a bit more expensive, but worth it.  I have several relatives who work for them, in fact - one is an agent, and a couple others work at their HQ in Illinios.  And their lawyers are worth the extra money you pay every year over the crud you get at those brokers.  Everyone is all about saving money and so on, and the truth is that the 4-5 big fish out there are worth it when it gets into legal stuff.

Sorry bout the dog.  :( 

This is why I always have insurance for every possible option known to man, since 1/3 of California drivers don't have adequate insurance, if any at all. It's also why I have 200K coverage on myself in case I hit someone else.  The minimum $25K doesn't cover a new Camry, let alone if you hit a Porsche.
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2007, 05:16:41 PM by Plekto »