Author Topic: GLEN (79COYTOTE) WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!  (Read 111703 times)

Jordan7118

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -21
  • Male Posts: 1,105
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
Re: GLEN (79COYTOTE) WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!
« Reply #180 on: Oct 08, 2007, 06:58:03 PM »
Dang, Glen, sorry to hear about the loss of the two loves of your life. Makes me  :sick:

Please let me know when the wrenching goes down, as hopefully I'll be able to take a weekend off to help ya. I've got some sch 40 1 1/2" pipe I can give to the cause if you can use it. Hope it all works out for you, and hope ya get to feeling better soon!  :wave: :rockingout:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: Oct 08, 2007, 10:31:33 PM »
Glen,I got something coming your way real soon.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #182 on: Oct 09, 2007, 10:04:02 AM »
Glen,I got something coming your way real soon.
:smooch:  thanks
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: Oct 09, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
Plekto,  thanks,  i also hired a  lawyer  to  sue  her  for the dog  if  nothing else

maybe i shouldnt have  since statefarm  has  lawyers  for this stuff,  but  my head hurt to bad,  besides  i figured statefarm  would sue  to get  there money back  from my truck, since i have uninsured motorist coverage,  but i  did anyway cause  everyone here  thought i should
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Bazzi

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 97
  • Male Posts: 1,095
  • Member since May '04
  • From Reykjavik Iceland...
    • View Profile
    • R&T
« Reply #184 on: Oct 09, 2007, 03:46:37 PM »
get better... man.
4runner body on a hilux frame = Hi-Runner.
 2,4 dti duals 2,28 x 2,28 to 8" 5.71 with arbīs  and 39,5" trxus
gathering parts for my goal which is
350 Chevy 700r4 auto to 2.28 x 4.70  and 4.88 9,5" cruisers diffs,diamondaxles and cable lockers, 44" richard cepecs

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: Oct 09, 2007, 03:52:18 PM »
Uninsured motorist is a check from State Farm directly for the truck.  They are at their own discretion to go after her of course to recover their expenses.  But it won't likely cover medical expenses or the dog(not a lawyer, but doesn't seem likely), which is probably up to you to deal with.   

Seeing as the dog was dying from Heartworm(think you said so?), probably not much can be done about the dog - maybe something, but California is a "pain and suffering does not apply" state.  :(

Maybe pay the cost of a new dog, though.  Pets tend to be seen as objects in court, so yeah it sucks, but that's the way it goes.   $200 or $300 should cover that much at least. 

That's reasonable(actual medical bills and a new dog), IMO.  The poor lady also has a life, after all and State Farm's going to give her hell to get their pound of flesh back.
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2007, 04:02:39 PM by Plekto »

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: Oct 09, 2007, 04:25:12 PM »
If the "poor lady" had been watching what she was gumball doing we would not be discussing this and the 'poor lady' was driving with NO INSURANCE! GUMBALL HER!
She DESTROYED Glen's pride and joy and yes, maybe Nitro would not have survived the heartworms but maybe he would have, he was a tough dog. She gave him no option!
Nitro was a great dog and I am sorry I didn't get to see him again one more time.
I am sorry, but she deserves to suffer as much as Glen is, if not more, if that is possible.. oh wait :think: I'm not sorry! She deserves to get every bit of flesh pounded off her back! It is her fault for not carrying insurance.
Glen.. I still support you having talked to a lawyer about it as well you can't totally count on the insurance co. to do you right.
Your insurance company having to cover all these cost could very well raise your rates because of it. Just because it wasn't your fault does not mean squat.

mho :angel:
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2007, 03:58:32 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: Oct 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »
If the "poor lady" had been watching what she was gumballing doing we would not be discussing this and the 'poor lady' was driving with NO INSURANCE! GUMBALL HER!
She DESTROYED Glen's pride and joy and yes, maybe Nitro would not have survived the heartworms but maybe he would have, he was a tough dog. She gave him no option!

if you were her would you want people do be doing this to you?

she is human, im sure you have made mistakes as well...:pokinit: happens and :pokinit: sucks when it happens, nothing anybody can do about it. yeah she should have insurance but some people can afford it and take the risk...its very STUPID and i do not support it but :pokinit: happens. sucks for everybody on both sides. how do you think she feels knowing she killed an innocent guys guys, killed his truck, and not to mention what she has to cover on her end now???
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2007, 02:29:32 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: Oct 09, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »

she is human, I'm sure you have made mistakes as well...:pokinit: happens and :pokinit: sucks when it happens, nothing anybody can do about it. yeah she should have insurance but some people can afford it and take the risk...its very STUPID and i do not support it but :pokinit: happens. sucks for everybody on both sides. how do you think she feels knowing she killed an innocent guys guys, killed his truck, and not to mention what she has to cover on her end now???

I am human too, and I have principles. I would not drive without insurance on principle. It is ILLEGAL TO DRIVE WITHOUT INSURANCE.
If I couldn't afford insurance I wouldn't drive. That is BS rationalization.
Now Glens insurance has to take up the slack because of her! A good percentage of people don't have insurance and it pisses me off that I have to pay extra money to cover them.
That is so NOT RIGHT and I have NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM. AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER!

You think Glen could afford it? He is always living hand to mouth and that is an overstatement! They live below the poverty level! He and his family are always way beyond broke but he found a way to have insurance himself. If he could then so should anyone.

Not to mention... now, without her having insurance, what is Glen going to going have to cover on HIS END.. and he is the victim. :headshake:
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2007, 03:54:06 AM by MrsWillyMammoth »
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: Oct 09, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »
And what happens when his insurance goes up because of this??

oh.. btw... :slap:
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2007, 06:13:50 PM by MrsWillyMammoth »

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: Oct 09, 2007, 06:55:17 PM »

she is human, im sure you have made mistakes as well...:pokinit: happens and :pokinit: sucks when it happens, nothing anybody can do about it. yeah she should have insurance but some people can afford it and take the risk...its very STUPID and i do not support it but :pokinit: happens. sucks for everybody on both sides. how do you think she feels knowing she killed an innocent guys guys, killed his truck, and not to mention what she has to cover on her end now???

Its called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.  I can't even answer your first question, because I do have insurance.  I would never put myself, of someone else in this kind of situation.  No insurance, no drive, seems easy to me :dunno:   Mistakes happen, but if you're making the kind of mistakes that could easily cost someone his LIFE, you need to pay for your mistakes.  Forgetting to use your turn signal at a light is a mistake, running someone into a ditch because you can't shut your trap for 5 minutes and hang up the phone is inexcusable. How do you think Glen feels knowing that his beloved dog is no longer living, his single mode of reliable transportation is totalled, and he's looking at looming med bills, not to mention dealing with the physical problems that he has to now, and NONE OF IT IS HIS FAULT!!

once again, personal responsibility.  If you don't have it, can't handle it, then stay off the road!
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:25:47 PM »
Not just a reliable form of transportation, a classic. It was one of a kind.
None of it is his fault and his insurance has to deal with it.

Where is the Mammoth?

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3678
  • Male Posts: 2,845
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #192 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
 It is ILLEGAL TO DRIVE WITHOUT INSURANCE.
 I have NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM. AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR HER!
This says it all IMO
Time to go wheelin!

Willy Mammoth

• Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:35:04 PM »
If she had killed Glen she would be liable for that, why should she be given a break because she didn't?

How do you put a price on someones suffering and life changing circumstances.

:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »
my serial number  was RN37-00015$#

no JT  or nothing,  WAY  befor that, i was told by a toyota guy  if i ever  ran across  a  computer program that needed 17 digits  to fill in the middle with zeros  RN3700000000015##

whats that tell ya

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:44:44 PM »
If you can't afford insurance then you shouldn't be able to drive.  It's not a matter of :pokinit: happens or people hit hard times.  How hard of a time do you think she's going to have now that she has no working car AND is going to court to be sued for this?  I bet she's wishing she'd done exactly what she was supposed to before all hell broke loose!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

93tonkatoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 463
  • Member since Jul '07
  • drive it till it breaks! then break out the tools.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: Oct 09, 2007, 07:46:18 PM »
sounds like that truck made it here before toyota expected to sell very many trucks here.

If you can't afford insurance then you shouldn't be able to drive.  It's not a matter of :pokinit: happens or people hit hard times.  How hard of a time do you think she's going to have now that she has no working car AND is going to court to be sued for this?  I bet she's wishing she'd done exactly what she was supposed to before all hell broke loose!

If you break the law and get caught, If you really learned from the "mistake", your penalties are not reduced. Neither should they in this case. Take responsibility(in her case), do everything in your power to make it right for the person victimized, and learn from the ENTIRE situation.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! There, I said it. :yupyup:
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2007, 07:53:05 PM by 93tonkatoy »
It ain't worth doin' if you don't have to clean up afterwards!

Build it, break it, fix it, repeat until your wallet is empty.

I shall infuse thy Jeep with the Essence of Toyota...and maybe that one won't pee on itself at the first sight of granite. - Duffil

SAVE TELLICO post 491

Doof

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,205
  • Member since Apr '07
  • establised summer of 89
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: Oct 09, 2007, 09:15:59 PM »
its very STUPID and i do not support it

like i said...yeah it really sucks that a good guy gets shots down even further when already working paycheck to check. sry if this sounds messed up but thats life and some people just deal with it...being 18 i dont know what thats like yet so i can speak from experience, but i plan on doing everything in my power and using my back and hands to work my ass off so im not in that situation. yeah paying for uninsured motorists sucks nuts but if you dont like it, write to somebody who can do something about it instead of bitching about. or vote...take the move shawshank redemption...andy wanted $ for new library, so instead of sitting around bitching about it he wrote a letter a week for what like 3 years? and something happened. so why not take time out of your MC thread posting time and do something about it. in cali its illegal to talk on the celly while driving. you can use the ear piece and thats fine, but you can get ticketed for it here. idk about FL but thats how it is here. and if i didnt have insurance i wouldnt drive either. simple as that, but that just me and a few others on this thread. not everybody will think like this. maybe that lady is going from check to check and has little munchkins at home to feed and that car was her only way to work or some :pokinit: like that...idk and dont really care, but i dont think its fair pinch every penny out of her when she has to get along as well. ACCIDENTS happen everyday, nothing can be done about that. and because it was a celly related doesnt help her much at all, but if from what i read there is a wittness saying they saw her on it then no denying it, but it can be just the same as changing the radio station or looking to out the side window while driving. something for a split second captures your attention and next thing you know BAM!!! its your fault and you could have possibly hurt somebody or killed somebody, for what? looking out the window? i could go on but im done for now  :rant:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: Oct 09, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »
like i said...yeah it really sucks that a good guy gets shots down even further when already working paycheck to check. sry if this sounds messed up but thats life and some people just deal with it...being 18 i dont know what thats like yet so i can speak from experience, but i plan on doing everything in my power and using my back and hands to work my ass off so im not in that situation. yeah paying for uninsured motorists sucks nuts but if you dont like it, write to somebody who can do something about it instead of bitching about. or vote...take the move shawshank redemption...andy wanted $ for new library, so instead of sitting around bitching about it he wrote a letter a week for what like 3 years? and something happened. so why not take time out of your MC thread posting time and do something about it. in cali its illegal to talk on the celly while driving. you can use the ear piece and thats fine, but you can get ticketed for it here. idk about FL but thats how it is here. and if i didnt have insurance i wouldnt drive either. simple as that, but that just me and a few others on this thread. not everybody will think like this. maybe that lady is going from check to check and has little munchkins at home to feed and that car was her only way to work or some :pokinit: like that...idk and dont really care, but i dont think its fair pinch every penny out of her when she has to get along as well. ACCIDENTS happen everyday, nothing can be done about that. and because it was a celly related doesnt help her much at all, but if from what i read there is a wittness saying they saw her on it then no denying it, but it can be just the same as changing the radio station or looking to out the side window while driving. something for a split second captures your attention and next thing you know BAM!!! its your fault and you could have possibly hurt somebody or killed somebody, for what? looking out the window? i could go on but im done for now  :rant:

It can be exactly the same as changing the radio station, or looking out the window, or anything else.  The simple fact comes down to PAYING ATTENTION.  If you don't want to take that responsibility, then you shouldn't be driving.  Driving is not a right, it is a priviledge.  Along with that priviledge comes huge responsibility, one of the biggest being responsible for your actions, and having the insurance necessary to cover any "accidents"  you cause.  I don't know about Arkansas, but I'm pretty sure all states require a bare minimum of insurance.  If you can't cover it, don't drive.  Insurance is not just in place to protect other people, but also yourself, so that if you do cause an accident, all that $$ that you've sent in every month kicks in, and the service you buy pays for the damages caused.  It is the woman's own fault that she didn't have insurance, it is the woman's fault she was on the phone, it was the woman's fault she ran glen off the road, and she now gets to suffer the consequences.  The concept of ":pokinit: happens, but life goes on" is ridiculous.  It is that kind of attitude that has screwed up society to the point that it is today.  If more people were pro active, and responsible, this thing would happen a lot less.

ACCIDENTS do happen everyday.  however, accidents are defined as something beyond your control, a fluke, or a coincidence.  Driving along, talking on the phone, oblivious to the other vehicles around you is not an accident, it is negligence, irresponsibility, and stupidity.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

93tonkatoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 5
  • Male Posts: 463
  • Member since Jul '07
  • drive it till it breaks! then break out the tools.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: Oct 09, 2007, 10:14:25 PM »
In Oct, 1988, i bought a year-old brand new motorcycle, because that is all i could afford on my paycheck. I got my insurance (all the full coverage C could get on a m/c - no med. for me and no u ninsured motorist). That bike was my ONLY transportation thru the whole cold rainy winter. Every time I made the payment on the bike and every time i made the ins. payment, i was glad to. This was before the ins. laws got strict here in FL. The first nice afternoon that i didn't have to wear a heavy coat to stay warm, i went to pass a car, (legal place for the pass), and just before i got my front wheel even with his rear bumper, he flips on his turn signal and turns into a driveway on the left, right where i'm at. Officers said at the scene, that the accident was his fault, and he gave his insurance card yada yada... Come to find out that he was one of the many who put the downpayment on insurance to get his tag, and never made the payments: insurance cancelled. In the accident, my right arm was brokmen and i was put in a full-arm cast. My job was in shipping (hand loading of semi trailers) and in a full-arm cast, this would have been impossible., My employer allowed me to go on medical leave of absence, but was getting no pay. Did not qualify for Unemployment, was simgle, so did not qualify for any other aid. The bike was totalled, and MY insurance had to pay the loan balance. Thankfully, I had Medical Insurance at work, which picked up my medical expenses. I was out of work, with no transportation, and no money, and the next thing to go was my apt. When that was gone, all I could do was depend on my parents for everything. When I finally got out of the cast (4 mo. later - Dr. released me to work, light duty), I was informed that my former employer's med. LOA only lasted 14 weeks. I had already had a lawyer look into the case, was giving him statements of estimated lost wages, and all of the info he'd asked for. My lawyer ended up going to Iraq (1st gulf war), and my case had gotten lost? Now, I have no transportation, back living with my parents, no money, and no job.

And the JERK that caused all of this got off scott free, because he produced an ins. card, on a policy that had already been cancelled.

DO I FEEL ONE BIT OF PITY FOR THIS LADY? NOT ONE BIT!!

My life was totally turned upside down by someone who was not paying any attention to what was going on around them, just as in glen's case. If you can't afford the insurance then keep your @$$ off the road, because you can't afford to pay for what you screw up. And just another question, do you think that maybe the reason she couldn't afford the insurance (if that was the case), might be because she'd already screwed up several times before?

This would compare to a robbery. It just went totally wrong, glen got hurt badly, his companion was killed before it's time and his transportation was destroyed. Should we now let robbers go free, because they are robbing to feed their family?

If this lady can't afford to make any kind of restitution, then sounds to me like she needs to get a second job, and pay for her mistake.

Sorry this was so long, but I get fired up when somebody screws another person's life up, and then gets away with it.

Anyway, GLEN, hope you're feeling better. I've been where you are. Hang in there. :soapbox: I'll get down now, and go back and hide in the corner.
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2007, 10:29:23 PM by 93tonkatoy »
It ain't worth doin' if you don't have to clean up afterwards!

Build it, break it, fix it, repeat until your wallet is empty.

I shall infuse thy Jeep with the Essence of Toyota...and maybe that one won't pee on itself at the first sight of granite. - Duffil

SAVE TELLICO post 491

blackwolf00

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 19
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: Oct 10, 2007, 12:38:58 AM »
some people here in Arkansas don't have insurance on their cars or trucks.. they run around without because they claim they can't afford it thats BS!!!... Glen gets in a accident and his truck is killed and so is Nitro and from what I was told about the lady who hit them wasn't really hurt because the only place on her that was bleeding on the bridge of her nose from her eyeglasses....
They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!
Picard about the Borg.

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: Oct 10, 2007, 01:00:02 AM »
in cali its illegal to talk on the celly while driving.
Not until July 1, 2008  :psss:........and celly is what you call your cellmate in prison....no joke!  :slap:  No, I was not in prison but I do know this for a fact.   :yupyup:

Oh and you aren't able to register your vehicles in Cali unless they are insured... :yesnod:

On a lighter note, If there's any upside to any of this at least Glen has some recourse in taking action against someone to make up (somewhat) for his condition.
   For example, yours truly was hospitalized for nearly 5 weeks back in 1994 with an unknown illness and was uninsured at the time of my hospitalization.  Surely, my bill was astronaumical, 250K or so... :thud:. But what could I do? sue a virus?  Well, that was the start of some bad times to be had for quite a while. My wife and I eventually filed for bankruptcy and struggled financially for the last 10 yrs. Making decent money all the while and gainfully employed (and now insured) but dealing with bad credit and crappy loans and the like. It was like being  :pokinit: on constantly.  Well, things are much better now I must admit and I hope Glen can say the same in far less time than I could.  Chin up buddy!   Something good has gotta happen sooner or later!  Still feel bad about your little buddy though, still makes me think about my last dog... :rivers:  But hey, I really like my new dog and she's a kick in the pants!  I hope you get a new little buddy soon... :angel:  I would rather have that first than my truck. Then he/she could be there for the ressurection of your next rig... :gap:  :clap: :laugh: :hahaha:

:usa:

6.72:1

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 73
  • Male Posts: 1,856
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Stuck with 2.5ton Rocks....
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: Oct 10, 2007, 11:10:36 AM »
Hey Glen,

I am always thinking about you and I hope you have a fast recovery.

Peter
mrkupfer@gmail.com
Cell: (205) 919-3290
www.Kupferphotography.com

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: Oct 10, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
Hey Glen,

I am always thinking about you and I hope you have a fast recovery.

Peter
thanks Pete,   and you be safe  in your adventures across the pond  :wave:

6.72:1

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 73
  • Male Posts: 1,856
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Stuck with 2.5ton Rocks....
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: Oct 10, 2007, 12:06:33 PM »
thanks Pete,   and you be safe  in your adventures across the pond  :wave:

We'll do Glen...I may even have to visit Zappel and Fongs to make a wheeling trip just to send you some photographs.
mrkupfer@gmail.com
Cell: (205) 919-3290
www.Kupferphotography.com

Hammerhead

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 100
  • Male Posts: 564
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Junkyard Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: Oct 10, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
Wow, hope you're gettin' better Glen.  Sorry about Nitro...

I've been without a computer since the 28th so I just found out.

I'm with all those who have already posted against the dumb broad drivin' without coverage.  If she couldn't afford insurance how can she afford gasoline and a truck.  She needs to be held responsible for her decision to break the law and you should be compensated...

Again, take care of yourself Glen.  You'll be in our prayers.
'82 pickup, +3, locked, doubled
'82 pickup, IFS long travel, V8
'85 4runner, V8 rock crawler
'88 X-cab, V6

Fongs

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 299
  • Member since Oct '05
  • that`s the way to hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: Oct 10, 2007, 04:05:49 PM »
We'll do Glen...I may even have to visit Zappel and Fongs to make a wheeling trip just to send you some photographs.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
just for you glen.... :beerchug:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: Oct 10, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »
thanks Fongs and Pete, 

yea  :hammer:   my agent said you'd be surprised  at the people  that have  money  but  refuse to carry insurance because they feel its  a "waste"  so  i'm hoping this is the case  here :deal:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: Oct 10, 2007, 04:47:02 PM »
I got an idea,get some German ( * )( * )  pics and post them on the Get Better Glen Thread,Oplah!!!!!
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: Oct 10, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »
:eyebrow:   Zappel is HOT  :eyebrow: