Drilled, tapped and rebuilt the steering box. It all works great but there is an odd spot thats leaking on the steering box.
Ram Mounted. Should be plenty strong. Instead of just welding the tabs to the tie-rod i made a bolt on mount so if it ever needs to be adjusted it can.
I welded 2 resivoirs together for more capacity
Tranny cooler on the return mounted behind the grill on the radiator
Pump dosent make any noise so its getting enouph fluid. I noticed that when i drive it on the street i dont get any bump steer anymore. Its so nice i wish i would have done it sooner. I just need to fix the leaks now. Tested it out a little in 4wd and i have no problems turning the wheel when im up against something. Cant wait to test it on the trail.