Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204874 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2040 on: Jul 27, 2022, 04:58:02 PM »
Either that or we'll become China West.

There are already motions to impose the same monitoring and social score systems here as they have implemented in Qin. Not that they don't monitor our every move already.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2041 on: Jul 27, 2022, 07:35:46 PM »
Ain't gonna be civil war.

That would be my preference.  :thumbs:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2042 on: Jul 27, 2022, 07:39:31 PM »
Either that or we'll become China West.

There are already motions to impose the same monitoring and social score systems here as they have implemented in Qin. Not that they don't monitor our every move already.

The CCP already owns America.  They won't be able to "occupy" us as China West until they get our guns. :shake:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: Jul 27, 2022, 09:41:29 PM »
I'd like to see civil war, not only would the opposing sides learn huge lessons a lot of the "bad" element would be eliminated.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: Jul 29, 2022, 04:16:40 PM »
Slightly different topic.  House passes semi-auto ban?

"To protect our children" is this correct?  It doesn't take a semi-auto to hurt/kill a lot of people.  Let's make everything illegal.  No more potato chips or Haagen Daz...
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2045 on: Jul 29, 2022, 07:01:11 PM »

"To protect our children" is this correct?  It doesn't take a semi-auto to hurt/kill a lot of people.  Let's make everything illegal.  No more potato chips or Haagen Daz...

Will the Senate pass H.R. 1808 - Assault Weapons Ban of 2022? :shake:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: Jul 29, 2022, 10:12:39 PM »

Let's kill two birds with one stone. Plastic bags, polluting the waters anf soils, AND, you can use them to kill people! Let's ban them!

Just going out and killing a bunch of people with a gun really isn't sick, just a bad case of anger and stupidity. Sick, is tying a person to a Machineel tree under a sap bleed with intestines and making shallow cuts to rub feces in and burning their fingers, toes and ginitals with a torch while getting a hummer and eating a Reubin sandwich. Oh happy days.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2047 on: Jul 31, 2022, 03:01:42 AM »
3:00am - Sunday, July 31 - 100 days to November 8.

I'm having a hard time not thinking about what is happening and what may happen.

My bag of positivity is shrinking.  Consideration for prepping for some level of deprivation occupies my daily thoughts.

I watch Steve Bannon, Peter Navaro, Steve Cortes, Boris Epshteyn, Charlie Kirk, Dr. Naomi Wolf, Dr. Robert Malone, Steve Gruber, Tucker Carlson, and the other conservatives who are reporting the truth and facts.

In the last few weeks, I see their faces and hear their commentary.  They appear extremely concerned for the future of America.

The number of decades of insidious evil has now turned into blatant, shocking, public, unimaginable lawless violence, annihilation of our civil rights, and the onslaught of attempted tyrannical control of our entire world.

Or... I'm old, crotchety, delusional, and going senile! :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2048 on: Jul 31, 2022, 03:11:18 AM »
  :haha: Biden tested positive AGAIN.

Helllloooooo!!??  What do the jabs do?  THEY DESTROY YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

What does Plaxlovid do???  CAUSES A REBOUND INFECTION!!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2049 on: Jul 31, 2022, 05:22:20 AM »
I just got RING Doorbell neighborhood alert video.

At 3:00am a man is recorded on someone's patio with a flashlight looking for something, presumably to steal.

He was wearing a mask.

He is obviously not a Bible-toting deplorable... he is just a simple deplorable.

The 8th Commandment:  Thou shalt not steal.

Gnarls.   :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2050 on: Jul 31, 2022, 06:02:13 AM »
Holy Crapity!

I just got another RING neighborhood alert.

Shots fired.  2 time drive-by.

Only 0.8 miles from my house!

I just bought some reassurance against possible badness.

For my Cordless Hole Puncher.

« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2022, 06:31:30 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: Jul 31, 2022, 10:04:04 AM »
Yep, you're old, crotchety and going senile, maybe. Delusional? That would be a subjective diagnosis. But that's beside the point. It's all going to  :pokinit: no matter your age related anomolous character deviations. Since being delusional is the norm with this batch of brainless twits ya just fit right in.  :crazy: These days a square peg identifies as a round hole so the heaxagonal print fits into the limited infinity of nothingness that surrounds everything.

It's the new cult! Surrender all possessions and become one with the matrix.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: Jul 31, 2022, 10:13:11 AM »
As I said, in order to employ their new world order they have to allow this ine to hit rock bottom. Like the gas prices, when you get used to paying seven bucks a gallon six bucks is a relief. This is not just in the worn out ol'U.S. of A., it's world wide. It's a coordinated conspiracy to make a one world, one currency, one religion, one law powder keg. The people in Mad Max's world will be afraid to enter our new domain.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2053 on: Aug 01, 2022, 05:10:58 AM »
I get so sick of watching the Kabuki theatre Bravo Sierra rhetoric being spewed by most of the news media.  :smack:

Anyone with more than 3 brain cells can see that Biden is not running this country. :rofl2:

He can’t string two sentences together with a teleprompter, a cue card, and being coached by his diaper-changing wife, Jill. :idiot:

He needs to be put back in his basement and continue being spoon-fed COVID-laced pablum and Green-New-Deal Jell-O! :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: Aug 01, 2022, 10:08:14 AM »
I get so sick of watching the Kabuki theatre Bravo Sierra rhetoric being spewed by most of the news media.  :smack:

Anyone with more than 3 brain cells can see that Biden is not running this country. :rofl2:

He can’t string two sentences together with a teleprompter, a cue card, and being coached by his diaper-changing wife, Jill. :idiot:

He needs to be put back in his basement and continue being spoon-fed COVID-laced pablum and Green-New-Deal Jell-O! :thumbs:

Like I say, Biden admin.

Really want to know what rules the world? MONEY. These super rich monkeys want to have it ALL and they've developed a way of acheiving that goal. YOU will own nothing! Because I WILL own it all!
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2022, 10:30:21 AM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: Aug 01, 2022, 10:25:42 AM »
Holy obscura Batman!

EVERYTHING they tell us is at least misleading and overall outright lies. We can't have a moment of clarity from those that "govern" us. They tell us theu do what they do for our good. Sadly, people eat that BS up and ask for more. I can't follow or back ANYTHING the government claims is happening.

There is absolutely NO reason for me to be HAPPY with what I see and hear. Can't ignore it! Can't ignore a telephone pole being rammed up ye olde tailpipe!

With what is being pushed I find I can believe;

Covid was PURPOSELY RELEASED on to humanity. For whatever reason, reduce population or to introduce the vaccine that will cause a great gie off, or even just because an evil doctor wanted to use the population as the biggest lab test ever. This  :pokinit: was done purposely.

Global warming/climate change? I've heard so many "end of times" alarmists over the years that I've become numb. All the claims made that don't materialize. Florida is still a panhandle. It was supposed to be a reef bu now. The polar caps were supposed to be a tropical paradise. Every theory, other than what they want to push, is BS. Won't even get a look see, just ignored. Doesn't fit they're narrative.

Back in the '70s we were running out of oil. Fifty years later we have plenty of oil, they just won't let us have it.

So many other things stuck in my craw. I'm choking. The latest is the WEF idea to take our cars and the continuing push for vaccines with light being shed on the negative aspects surrounding them. Still no tests to confirm individual safety. That "Just take one for the team" mentalityis the worst. STILL, if you become injured or die from vaccine related complications the "TEAM" just walks away from you. What effin' team?

« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2022, 11:10:44 AM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: Aug 01, 2022, 10:39:27 AM »
Y'all're worried about them coming for your guns? They're coming for your cars next! They've already got a hold on your life necessary components, food, water. It's all part of the plan for world domination. They think they're doing it smart, takeover without violence. Not a possibility! It's going to get bad.

Freedom isn't free, it just doesn't exist.
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2022, 11:12:59 AM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: Aug 03, 2022, 10:43:08 AM »
Looking at all the things going on in our country/world. Getting angry. Getting disgusted. Then I started watchind an "Engine Masters" video where they add nitous to an engine until it fails.
Now I can sit back and watch politicians do the same to our society.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2058 on: Aug 03, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
Nitrous Oxide...

The first time I experienced a nitrous bottle on an engine was in the sand dunes at Glamis.

My old duning buddy and ex-drag racer Steve Korney, famous for his winnings as a rebel drag racer in the late 1960's with his GOLDFINGER NHRA Gasser Anglia, built an ultra-light sandrail powered with a warmed-over Buick 215 CU aluminum block V-8 with a nitrous bottle.

He also had a propane bottle on it.  Anyone want to guess what the propane bottle was for? :gap:

I was utterly blown away at what nitrous did when he hit the button!  0 to 100 in about 4 seconds. :yikes:

Those were days!!! :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2022, 11:54:16 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: Aug 03, 2022, 05:17:43 PM »
A secondary reason for calling it laughing gasssssss!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: Aug 03, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »
Nitrous Oxide...

The first time I experienced a nitrous bottle on an engine was in the sand dunes at Glamis.

My old duning buddy and ex-drag racer Steve Korney, famous for his winnings as a rebel drag racer in the late 1960's with his GOLDFINGER NHRA Gasser Anglia, built an ultra-light sandrail powered with a warmed-over Buick 215 CU aluminum block V-8 with a nitrous bottle.

He also had a propane bottle on it.  Anyone want to guess what the propane bottle was for? :gap:

I was utterly blown away at what nitrous did when he hit the button!  0 to 100 in about 4 seconds. :yikes:

Those were days!!! :thumbsup:

Did you ever experience the effect of a bad mix or just WAY TOO MUCH nitrous has on an engine? Ever see a small block make a mushroom cloud?

Making me think about dusting off MY bottle! A hundred bump in an MR2 is NUTZ!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2061 on: Aug 05, 2022, 02:54:43 AM »
 :gap:
Did you ever experience the effect of a bad mix or just WAY TOO MUCH nitrous has on an engine? Ever see a small block make a mushroom cloud?

Making me think about dusting off MY bottle! A hundred bump in an MR2 is NUTZ!

No... I have not experienced a bad mix or too much nitrous.  I've never seen a mushroom cloud except on TV and it was from a nuclear bomb. :gap:

At 24 years of age I had a need for speed.  At 74 years of age I have a need for sleep. :sleeping:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2062 on: Aug 05, 2022, 03:17:28 AM »
Is anyone else feeling the "transitory" inflation from the OBMCS regime?

I'm seeing about a 60% increase in every overhead expense we have. :yikes:

If The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 passes, that will double the 60% I'm seeing.

That may or may not be enough to cause the level of civil unrest the global elites are working on.

Why is the IRS buying $700M in ammo - 5M rounds - and 4,487 automatic weapons?

And, the IRA of 2022 will allow the IRS to hire 87,000 agents!  To do what? :dunno:

OH..... harass taxpayers until a real insurrection starts....  Then they come after our guns.

Or... that's just fake news. :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: Aug 05, 2022, 12:17:03 PM »
:gap:
No... I have not experienced a bad mix or too much nitrous.  I've never seen a mushroom cloud except on TV and it was from a nuclear bomb. :gap:

At 24 years of age I had a need for speed.  At 74 years of age I have a need for sleep. :sleeping:

I feel the need, the need far a nap. (Geriatric Maverick)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: Aug 05, 2022, 12:53:45 PM »
Is anyone else feeling the "transitory" inflation from the OBMCS regime?

I'm seeing about a 60% increase in every overhead expense we have. :yikes:

If The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 passes, that will double the 60% I'm seeing.

That may or may not be enough to cause the level of civil unrest the global elites are working on.

Why is the IRS buying $700M in ammo - 5M rounds - and 4,487 automatic weapons?

And, the IRA of 2022 will allow the IRS to hire 87,000 agents!  To do what? :dunno:

OH..... harass taxpayers until a real insurrect

For quite some time now really. Every tax increase, every mutualized welfare act, every increase in minimum wage. Any move these morons make to "help out" the low income arena makes prices go up, gotta make up for those wage and tax increases, gotta raise prices. Nasty circle there, raising wages raises prices. Increased prices increases tax intake. All that reduces those increased wages and taxes decreases the value of ALL wages, including the minimum wage which pushes for a minimum wage increase, blah blah. Whoever the people are that think an increase in minimum wage is a good thing are dumb as snot. All imposing a higher cost of operation does, in the long run, is make the rich's numbers grow faster. Then we have what's going on today.

In what dimension is an annual income of $140,000 poverty? That's where the poverty level is sitting currently for a family of five.

Within the last few years our income has gone from having a little something to put away to putting all that into just surviving. Guess it's not so bad for me personally being on temp disability, a tank of gas lasts a couple of weeks, and not being able to perform the typical activities I'd usually do in my off time saves a bit as well. I do however see and feel the gouging going on.
I always had an understanding that "Govenment" was suppose to control. The govenment we have is out of control and that drives and feeds the chaos we are suffering from. Our moron politicians need to stop working towards getting their names in the history books and get back to getting this machine running smooth again. Can't do that! No money or power in keeping good maintenance. Gotta build the machine to produce five times what it was designed to. Even when pushed a bit a 22R can last a million miles with decent maintenance. Build that same engine for 250hp and 8,000rpm and it'll last a season.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: Aug 05, 2022, 10:16:40 PM »
The inflation reduction act, hmmmmm. Just from what I've heard ot's the same old  :pokinit:. I'm surprised people aren't more attentive on these things? All the people I hear talking about it is about the title. "Inflation Reduction"? Where do I sign up? Absolultely clueless.

How about coming up with something that actually benefits the average joe(or Josephine)? Life is  :pokinit: get used to it.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2066 on: Aug 06, 2022, 04:20:40 AM »
Everyday I watch and listen to the news.

Everyday I experience two kinds of energy – one that makes me angry, nauseated, and despondent.

The other is a positive feeling of hope and signs that we CAN and WILL conquer this evil.

Everyday I cannot comprehend how so many people could be so evil-minded, corrupt, and immoral.

Those many people involved in the SARS-CoV-2 virus pandemic KNEW that the virus was purposely released and KNEW that it was a virus purposely being researched in Wuhan supported by money from Fauci & Co. to do gain of function experiments to make the virus as deadly and as infectious as biologically possible.

Big pharma and our government KNEW that the toxic drug being created and MANDATED and maniacally touted as a miracle “vaccine” was going to kill millions of human beings.

All of these facts and truths are being revealed and exposed.

The incomprehensible and unimaginable number of people that have been needlessly murdered for the sake of greed, power, and money is so insanely egregious it is beyond any intellectual reasoning.

How this evil is STILL TODAY being forced on the world is unthinkable.

What is more unthinkable is what the history of the United States of America will read like and forever being discussed in future generations as the most immoral, evil, and darkest time in recorded human history.

Beyond the MOST unthinkable, is if history does NOT make those evil people accountable, and somehow go unpunished for the horrific loss of lives and level of barbaric inhumanity they have perpetrated on so many millions of innocent human beings.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: Aug 06, 2022, 10:00:38 AM »
The "vaccine" was available BEFORE the virus was released. The plan was to create a situation to introduce the "vaccine". The virus, as far as being "trained" or "modified" in gain of function would be a serious failure with the low number of people it has killed, the actual kill rate is barely over 1%. 1% is NOT a success. Now, with what has come to light about the vaccine the kill off of the population will be a slow process, one that can fly in under the radar. Over the years to come the die off can be attributed to the virus as it recirculates with each reiteration actually being weakerand the "vaccine" becoming more damaging to the immune system.

Evil is the most genius.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2068 on: Aug 06, 2022, 01:38:11 PM »
For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security.  ~ Thomas Jefferson

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: Aug 06, 2022, 10:12:53 PM »
"red necks, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer"  Johnny Russel