Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204073 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2310 on: Dec 28, 2022, 02:38:12 PM »
Ties in better with the whole battery thing, if there are the right deposits. For the choices they've made prior testing would need to have been done.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2311 on: Dec 31, 2022, 05:14:35 AM »
“Happy New Year”

For me, texting and saying “Happy New Year” does not feel appropriate.

I want 2023 to be a happy new year, but something in my head says my words are phony.

That phrase may accurately apply to past a time in history.

For millions, possibly billions, of people, 2023 may be the most “unhappy new year” in recent global history.

After speaking with family and friends over the past 2 months of our year-end holidays, it’s obvious most do not feel comfortable discussing the future. 

Research clearly indicates there is a high level of ignorance and apathy regarding the destruction of individual freedoms around the globe and in America.

Too many of the younger people are completely disconnected from the real news. They appear to be pre-occupied with the distorted views of reality published in social media.

How many people are living in a pollyanna bubble? :dunno:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: Dec 31, 2022, 10:36:10 AM »
For one who has recognized the demise of humanity for several decades. I've grown to accept and embrace the horror. I look forward to the new year, happily! Destruction leads to renewal! can't improve the building without a bit of demolition.

SO

HAPPY NEW YEAR!   
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: Dec 31, 2022, 10:40:19 AM »
My negativity has grown over the years from watching the world go to  :pokinit:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: Dec 31, 2022, 02:09:21 PM »
Learned something today, seriously feeds my distrust for the monetary system. Your pin number for your ATM card is no longer relevant, just hit enter wihtout any pin entered.
I dispise those damn cards! Convenience? Only when they're convenient and WORKING! Same with cell phones, an absolute bane to humanity.
They want to abolish physical money and go to electronic exchange systems. BAD idea! Just like everything else they want to move into, the technology is just NOT ready. We are moving into situations that will have no benefit to humanity whatsoever.

Why am I surprised?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: Jan 01, 2023, 06:42:07 PM »
 :pokinit:Why do I long for the end of the human race?

My daughter lost her vehicle, repossession. We looked around, found a decent Sienna and bought it for her. I spent a little over a week making sure it was good for her and her kids. Gave it to her for Christmas.
Here it is, just a week since she took possession, didn't even get it transferred into her name. Picking up the kids from daddy's house, they ain't together. Parked at the curb and some idiot lost control of their car, yep, neighborhood, 25MPH speed limit, kids out with their christmas toys playing in the yards, TOTALED the van. Hit and run, they left the scene. Coulda been some kids in a yard.....
Cops called, report taken over the phone, none on the site of the accident. They couldn't be bothered.

People are  :pokinit:. Used to be a very small number, but not any more. Can't leave the house without issues. Responsibility and respect have gone by the way of any intelligent thinking. I truly look forward to the next mass extinction. Let the roaches and rats have it!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: Jan 14, 2023, 05:01:36 PM »
Like conspiracy theories??

The Earth's magnetic poles are shifting! Humanity's use of electricity is accelerating that move. We need to stop using electricity.

I love this schtick!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2317 on: Jan 18, 2023, 05:46:51 AM »
Hi deucie,

Man!!.... There's a lot going.  Our magnetic poles could be an issue.

BUT... there are so many more devastating events happening now and on the horizon.

I'm having trouble staying un-depressed.

The globalists have tremendous power.

The evil perverted idea to de-populate humanity appears to be working better than they expected.

The data and reports are now becoming very public.  Millions of people will be dying.

Reading the information is almost more than I can handle.... it's so unbelievable that SO many people are willing to kill millions of people for what?, knowing full well the results of their actions.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: Jan 18, 2023, 08:14:40 PM »
You could do what I used to do to bring my spirits up. Go to the bar, mix Tequila and Jager shots until you can't stand up, and then beat the living crap out of someone.

Always put a smile on my face!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2319 on: Jan 19, 2023, 04:30:56 AM »
You could do what I used to do to bring my spirits up. Go to the bar, mix Tequila and Jager shots until you can't stand up, and then beat the living crap out of someone.

Always put a smile on my face!

Hmmmm.... I gotta think about that. ???

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: Jan 20, 2023, 09:03:04 AM »
I haven't always been a nice guy, always honest, but not always nice.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: Jan 28, 2023, 12:41:36 PM »
So I came across this, and boy is it rich! Now they want to lay blame on the "unvaxxed" for the people that are becoming damaged by the vaccine. Sopposedly, the "unvaxxed" stood by and said NOTHING to shed light on the possible downfalls of the mRNA jab. The "unvaxxed" researched the the vaccine and didn't share the info they studied. Information that was, and is still, available to all.

I laughed!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2322 on: Jan 31, 2023, 03:07:02 AM »
The O.B.M.C. whitehouse just extended the Emergency Powers Act to May 11th.

deucie....

WHY do you think they did that?  :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2323 on: Jan 31, 2023, 03:41:39 AM »
The illegal migrants in New York don't want to stay in one big room with Control Temperature, Hot Showers, Nutritious Meals Served 3X A Day, Free Transportation BY MTA AND NYC FERRIES.

NO!!!... they prefer to live in the streets in tents.... they can shoot up with federally provided drugs and paraphernalia and masturbate in privacy. :thumbs:

The level of corruption, greed, immorality, perversion, insanity, violence, ignorance, and depravity is beyond comprehension. :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: Jan 31, 2023, 09:51:24 AM »
The O.B.M.C. whitehouse just extended the Emergency Powers Act to May 11th.

deucie....

WHY do you think they did that?  :yikes:

What "emergency"? Covid? They took that off the emergency table a while back, what? Like last May or june. Been a few minutes. I'd have to look into that bit anyway, been occupied dealing with mom. Dementia sucks ass.
Opinion? Just the next fix. They should just move onto Heroin already, that addiction would hurt less people.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2325 on: Jan 31, 2023, 10:18:18 AM »
The illegal migrants in New York don't want to stay in one big room with Control Temperature, Hot Showers, Nutritious Meals Served 3X A Day, Free Transportation BY MTA AND NYC FERRIES.

NO!!!... they prefer to live in the streets in tents.... they can shoot up with federally provided drugs and paraphernalia and masturbate in privacy. :thumbs:

The level of corruption, greed, immorality, perversion, insanity, violence, ignorance, and depravity is beyond comprehension. :disturbed:

What do they think they're going to get? 10,000 square foot mansions and 7 digit welfare? Hell, they get so much more than our homeless residents. They treat the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BETTER than they do our resident homeless people. People that get NO facilities, NO consideration, NO shelter, and their makeshift shelters are razed on a regular basis. I'm no advocate for the homeless, not at all, they are a pox on society, but somewhere down the line they were, for the most part, productive 'Mercans.

I tell people they need to take care of themselves before they try to help others.  If we can't, or won't, care for our own, we have no business taking care of others. Especially ingrates that aren't supposed to be here in the first place.  (That's not racist or any of that PC BS. Might call it "legalist" though. Maybe even "moralist" since charity and morals start with self and home.)

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2326 on: Feb 06, 2023, 03:55:28 AM »
deucie!!!

The morons are replicating!!  Kill them before they multipy!  :gap:

They want to save the planet?? :ha_ha:   ...Let's ban gas stoves!!  :laugh:

How about a two-fer  :rofl2: .... I say let's ban toilet paper and flushing toilets!!...  let's go back to outhouses and corn cobb!!  :best:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: Feb 06, 2023, 08:25:26 AM »
deucie!!!

The morons are replicating!!  Kill them before they multipy!  :gap:

They want to save the planet?? :ha_ha:   ...Let's ban gas stoves!!  :laugh:

How about a two-fer  :rofl2: .... I say let's ban toilet paper and flushing toilets!!...  let's go back to outhouses and corn cobb!!  :best:

While we're at it, let's just ban every luxury. Just go back to the bare necessities. No more 'lectricality or plummin'! No new construction and no repairing existing structure, at least repairs that require any man made materials. And no cuttin' donw trees for that warm orange glow. Let's find out who the real survivors are!

Seriously though. I would not mind going ALL electric if they would do it right. First things first, guarranty an uniterupted supply of the magic electron. Can't mandate a power source that only works part of the time. Keep that power affordable! At the rate electricity's price is rising cooking an egg will cost 20 bucks, when the grid isn't down. (Our house is 960 sqft and the electricity bill was $175. We keep the house at 68 since Mom is staying here, typically it's 65 in the winter. That does not include the NG.)
Then good ol' Cali seems to be looking for ways to make solar a mojor losing proposition, steering people away from that.
The politicians want to go straight to the product without even building the assembly plant. Ain't the way it be done!
I see a plan set to fail. The move to electricity, at this point, looks dangerous. The infrastructure is not up to snuff for todays demands, let alone the move to double or treble that demand. Not good, not good at all. (Local nuke plant is scheduled to be decommissioned since it was built on or near a fault line. That decommissioning is being delayed due to a dire need for supply.)
By 2050 people will be burning politicians to keep warm.

RUGER

• Online The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17579
  • Male Posts: 1,025
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2328 on: Feb 06, 2023, 09:10:53 AM »
theyre already forcing fake "beyond meat" on us. ive heard bugs are the next thing on the menu fer the masses.

ill keep my steak.

RUGER :usa:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2329 on: Feb 07, 2023, 02:12:18 AM »
theyre already forcing fake "beyond meat" on us. ive heard bugs are the next thing on the menu fer the masses.

ill keep my steak.

Bugs and bug parts are already allowed in our food! :yikes:

We've  been eating bugs, and mouse poop, for centuries.

How many bugs are allowed in processed food?
Tiny bugs such as aphids, thrips, or mites can hitch a ride from the broccoli field into that
bag of frozen veggies you're about to stir-fry. The FDA's limit is an average of 60 or more creatures
per 100 grams—that translates to 204 pests in your 12-ounce bag of frozen broccoli.

« Last Edit: Feb 08, 2023, 06:43:08 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2330 on: Feb 07, 2023, 02:23:56 AM »
The green weenies are one of the most ignorant and delusional morons to walk the Earth.

We are rapidly running out of natural elements.  Batteries and solar panels may be future fossils. :thumbs:

One that cannot be artificially created is helium. It's predicted we will run out in 25 to 30 years... OH OH!!! bye bye cell phones.  :rofl2:

Helium is found in natural gas deposits.

Without helium many technologies, industries, scientific research, and medical uses will shut down or disappear.

Back to the good ol' days!!  :clap:

« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2023, 03:56:01 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2331 on: Feb 07, 2023, 07:09:57 AM »
Those pathetically dumba$$ environmentalists, with their idiotic windmills, did not ask for an environmental study and now scientists think the sound they make in the water is causing all kinds of issues with the sea life and possibly causing the death of the whales.

Who knows what else the "clean energy windmills" will destroy!! :dunno:

« Last Edit: Feb 07, 2023, 05:41:17 PM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2332 on: Feb 08, 2023, 04:53:42 AM »
The OBMC regime continues to lie to the American citizens.

There's still some time left before the globalists completely turn America into a communist take-over.

They are chipping away at our 2nd Amendment, but until they confiscate them, or Americans give up and turn them in, WE THE PEOPLE still have a chance to stop the destruction our Republic.

Or... everything Biden said last night is true.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2333 on: Feb 09, 2023, 03:44:28 AM »
Hey duceuie,

Isn't it about time for California to get hit with a big earth quake?

Gov Newsom is going to pay San Diego Colleges tuition fee for Mexicans living close to the Mexican bordrer.

It only took Venezuela about 15 years totally collapse to the extreme poverty of socialism.

The global elites worked really hard to destroy a country that was the World's 4th richest economy in 1950.

Could America become another Venezuela by 2037?  :dunno:

Socialism REALLY sucks when you don't have any food or toilet paper. :thumbs:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2334 on: Feb 09, 2023, 04:27:36 AM »
Hey deucie,

Did you hear the latest from the OBMC party??

They're coming after some of the poorest and most deserved American workers now!!!

They are dipping into their tip jars:yikes:

The depravity keeps getting lower. :disturbed:

This is another evil item they are adding to the list of communist take-overs to incite Americans enough to push back, riot and get violent.

Will Martial Law be in the fake news sometime in the not-too distant future? :dunno:

I wonder how many Americans will take so much before the mass of libtards will pull their heads out of their anal cavities and get dose of reality that will hit them in the groin with some shock 'n awe of what is really happening?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: Feb 09, 2023, 07:13:12 PM »

ill keep my steak.

I'm sure you've had a bug or two in some of your "fast food". Parasites have been in our meats forever.

What's new?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: Feb 09, 2023, 07:25:13 PM »
Hey deucie,

Did you hear the latest from the OBMC party??

They're coming after some of the poorest and most deserved American workers now!!!

They are dipping into their tip jars:yikes:

The depravity keeps getting lower. :disturbed:

This is another evil item they are adding to the list of communist take-overs to incite Americans enough to push back, riot and get violent.

Will Martial Law be in the fake news sometime in the not-too distant future? :dunno:

I wonder how many Americans will take so much before the mass of libtards will pull their heads out of their anal cavities and get dose of reality that will hit them in the groin with some shock 'n awe of what is really happening?

Tips have been taxable for a long minute now. Always tip with cash! Tips on the card receipt are tracked and taxed.
A lot of "tipped" jobs have been payed at a lower wage BECAUSE they get tips. Waitresses and witers got 1 or 2 buck less per hour. Not that that was a bad thing, tips more than made that up, but the differential was there.

Really nothing new. BUT! With the advent of "E" currency the cash workaround will disappear and they will get into that spring for sure.

Given enough time they'll find a way to track and tax barter. Everybody at the barn raising'll have to pay $X.xx per hour helping out their neighbor.

RUGER

• Online The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17579
  • Male Posts: 1,025
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #2337 on: Feb 10, 2023, 06:45:17 AM »
yep i know ive had a bug or 2 in food.

i was going more for the "elites" forcing the masses to eat crickets, grasshoppers, ect as the source for protien.

:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: Feb 11, 2023, 02:09:13 PM »

ill keep my steak.

I'd be good with eating bugs, I've done it, survival training, not so bad. Rats, squirrels, bluejays, if you're in need....... Hell, as a kid I ate out of dumpsters, I've eaten cat food. Where I might have a problem with moving to 6 legged cattle is I don't NEED to go there. WE don't need to go there. I guarantee the elite aren't eating bugs, except to show off.

The more these idiots take away from me the less I care about "saving the planet". Pretty sure other increasingly poor people care about such things less and less every day.
It's nature, not just human nature, dog eat dog.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: Feb 11, 2023, 02:15:40 PM »
Hey duceuie,

Isn't it about time for California to get hit with a big earth quake?

It's already happened in my dreams! Earthquakes, tidal waves, I was a little disappointed with that set of storms, I was thinking of knocking the lwaves off my kayak so I could go fishing in down town Fresno. Oh well.