Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204067 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2190 on: Sep 20, 2022, 10:23:08 AM »
Biden calling MAGA Reps fascist, hmmph. Look in the mirror fool!

I'm sure if you consider ALL the political factions you'll find a bit of occult fascism. For the most part you'll see it right on the surface.

Joey boy, pan calling the kettle black.

We need intelligent government and this cult crap needs to be eradicated.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2191 on: Sep 22, 2022, 07:20:19 PM »
Hey deucie.....

California now offers an option when you die. :thumbs:

You can have your body turned into compost!... like manure!!  :smack:

It's kind of $hitty option if you ask me. :gap:

Gnarls. :usa:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: Sep 23, 2022, 10:22:18 AM »
Once I'm dead you can grind up the lump and use it for fish food, I don't care. Feed me to a tree is a fine idea. I've told my wife to just stuff an avocado seed up my tail and plant me in a sunny spot.

Makes no difference to me. At least that way people can give SOMETHING back to nature.

Not surprised either, been treated like manure most of my life anyway.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: Sep 23, 2022, 10:50:41 AM »
How can we get out of society where EVERYBODY lies? We're lied to by the people that are supposed to be honest, people we NEED to be able to trust. That dishonesty is the greatest "pandemic", it affects everybody. Worst part is the people at the top don't have anybody above them to lie to them so they lie to themselves.

Our people can't differentiated dishonesty and honesty and perpetuate the lies they're given.

Exposing lies and enlightening truth does nothing when everybody accepts the lie.

We are doomed.

Renewable energy. Climate. Covid. Economy. The list goes on. Trust noone.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: Sep 23, 2022, 05:24:22 PM »
Next solar panel salesputz that contacts me is going to change my mind on solar. Next idiot is going to get me looking at a 50kw diesel backup, one that makes a LOT of noise and belches BLACK smoke into the atmosphere. It'll be my headache offset in carbon.

Speaking of "offset" I've planted 10 trees in my yard and will maintain them over the years. That is my carbon offset.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2195 on: Sep 24, 2022, 01:00:51 AM »
Next solar panel salesputz that contacts me is going to change my mind on solar. Next idiot is going to get me looking at a 50kw diesel backup, one that makes a LOT of noise and belches BLACK smoke into the atmosphere. It'll be my headache offset in carbon.

Speaking of "offset" I've planted 10 trees in my yard and will maintain them over the years. That is my carbon offset.

Here in sunny AZ we get at least 2 a month knocking on the door to sell solar.  I try not to waste their time or my time, so I very quickly say "Hi, are you selling solar or water filters?"  Some of them are pretty well trained in door-to-door sales, others not so much.  I always commend them for trying to make a living, but I'm not a candidate for their product. If they ask me a question, I will take 60 seconds to explain why solar doesn't work and it's a huge scam, and if they did 30 minutes of research they would learn the facts and the truth.  Then I tell them I'm a nuclear power guy, and in their future, they will see micro nuclear power plants all over.  They usually look at me with a blank face and don't really know what to say next.  I wish them luck and say have a blessed day.

It's pathetically staggering that societies are so conned into believing so much Bravo Sierra.

The most current advanced design of a nuclear power plant, the BWR, was developed in the 1950s!!

If nuclear power plants would have been manufactured and put into world-wide use for safe and clean energy just 50 years ago, the entire world and human civilization would now be advanced by decades!

In the year of our Lord 2022, the evil, corruption, stupidity, of too many cultures and societies is incomprehensible. :disturbed:

« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2022, 01:21:32 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2196 on: Sep 24, 2022, 03:29:19 AM »
... I've told my wife to just stuff an avocado seed up my tail and plant me in a sunny spot.

:roflsign:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2197 on: Sep 24, 2022, 06:47:27 AM »
This could be scary stuff if you need some blood!

Apparently, according to the Red Cross, they do NOT separate blood from a non-vaxxed and vaxxed person. ???

Receiving a blood transfusion from a person who has been jabbed with the toxic COVID-19 "vaccine", could be a death sentence. :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: Sep 24, 2022, 10:33:50 AM »
This could be scary stuff if you need some blood!

Apparently, according to the Red Cross, they do NOT separate blood from a non-vaxxed and vaxxed person. ???

Receiving a blood transfusion from a person who has been jabbed with the toxic COVID-19 "vaccine", could be a death sentence. :yikes:

The "AIDS" or Hepatitus of vaccines.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: Sep 24, 2022, 11:10:11 AM »
As for solar being bad? I've been playing with solar cells since I was 6. Always been intrigued by them. I want solar, but not what they have to offer, and definately NOT at their price.

I agree with the need to go nuclear, excellent choice for sure. Problem with nuclear is the necessity to rely on the infrastructure to get your energy supply. Here in Cali the price for electricity is the highest in the nation, maybe the world, and with the need to imrove our grid and increase the suppliers, that price will increase to a level that will force us to return to fossil fuels. Really not looking forward to paying a buck fifty for a kilowatt hour of electrons. Solar IS a scam, as they try to sell it to you. It's a money generator that greedy twats are more than happy to exploit. Moving to "renewable" energy sources, with the supposed situations surrounding us, should draw humanitarian sources to help make the transition. Instead we get predators.

Currently, solar is the key to energy independence. Until they can produce those micro or mini reactors for home use, we're going to need solar to get the job done.

Until they get the grid and supply situation upgraded, electricity is NOT a viable option to replace our current energy options.

Either path they take us leads back to carbon energy anyway.  :dunno:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2200 on: Sep 24, 2022, 01:59:04 PM »

Currently, solar is the key to energy independence. Until they can produce those micro or mini reactors for home use, we're going to need solar to get the job done.

deucie... you might consider doing some research.  Some "experts" really debate nuclear power.   There is no such thing as man-made climate change. :thumbdown:

Solar will most likely NEVER be the major supplier of electricity for any large number of users.

The rare Earth minerals required to manufacturer the panels, space, and the MTTF (Mean Time To Failure) are the issues.

Several countries have tried solar and it has failed with costly results.

The Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station, here in Tonopah, is the largest nuclear power plant in the US.  It serves about 4 million people in 4 States.

It's been in operation for 36 years and uses treated sewage from nearby cities and towns to provide cooling.  It is the only nuclear power plant in the world that is not located near a large body of water.

It produces about 35% of Arizona's clean energy electricity.  Solar is only 9%, wind is 1%.  Natural gas supplies 43%.

I toured the plant in 2008.... amazing facility!

I predict we will see nuclear power plants being built with light-speed over the next 20 years.

Since over 6,000 products are produced from petroleum, and 85% of the energy used in the world comes from crude oi, coal, and natural gas - carbon-based fuel is not going away very soon!

Right now, nuclear power is the only logical sustainable clean energy source. :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2022, 01:30:39 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: Sep 24, 2022, 07:21:39 PM »
Never said solar was the answer. I was pointing out an energy source for personal use, for getting off the grid.

As far as Man made climate change? I've never been one to follow THAT cult. Mankind DOES contribute to the carbon content in the atmosphere, no doubt, but that percentage is minimal and we won't be able to change that. Climate change is nothing more than a step on the ladder for the power hungry to assert their "dominance". It's a money thing. Why do you think big corporations can offset their carbon production by just giving a 100 million to maintain a plot of wild trees? In the spirit of that movement, I've planted, and continue to plant, many plants in my yard. It's more than the money does with existing plants.

In the meantime, we have to put up with the stupid drive to eliminate carbon and watch the human race go backwards in it's developement.

Nuclear power IS the only logical clean power source, I agree, but you are still dependent on the grid and the corporations and governments controlling that grid. Solar is freedom, if done properly on a home based situation.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: Sep 24, 2022, 07:22:59 PM »
We are far from ready to give up our beloved carbon based energies.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2203 on: Sep 25, 2022, 03:31:19 AM »
The climate change reality is very complex and unfortunately infected with extreme controversary and extreme corruption to make money.

Example:  Obama’s gift to CEO Chris Gronet of $535 Billion from taxpayers to Solyndra and $197 Million to SoloPower.

The copper indium gallium selenide solar cells (GIGS) technology was some brainfart of some "woke" THC induced PhD moron out of some Ivy League university with a high school diploma in Critical Race Theory indoctrination.

14 fake solar panel companies have scammed $Billions from investors and governments…so much for solar panels' contribution to clean energy.  The only “cleaning” that happened was the cleaning out of some bank accounts.

I have some questions for the green weenies.

Greenhouse gases supposedly are warming the Earth.

Including the higher rate of temperature increase since 1981, Earth’s temperature has risen by 0.14° Fahrenheit (0.08° Celsius) per decade since 1880.

At what temperature change can a human detect? People can perceive a difference of 0.02-0.07 °C in the amplitudes of two cooling pulses or 0.03-0.09 °C of two warming pulses delivered to the hand.

So, the very small rise in temperature can barely be felt by humans.

Cold temperatures kill 4 times as many people as warm temperatures. Shouldn’t we be wanting some “global warming”?

Humans are polluting our Earth and destroying millions of acres of land and sea.

Raising the red flag about climate change and global warming is critical to our survival.

Running out of water is more critical to our survival.

But….don’t worry….  Thank God Bill Gates & Company is actively working on the “depopulation” theory to save the planet!

And… the ever-evil Dr. Fauci has methodically started the depopulation movement of humans with his US-taxpayers-funded gain of function China virus and the COVID-19 vaccines.

Allowing a psychopath like Putin to completely destroy a prospering country in 7 months is so idiotic it is beyond any rational intellectualizing.

Allowing another psychopath and the global elites to destroy the greatest society in human history is incomprehensible.

Spending $Billions on war and witnessing millions of people killed in the year 2022 is a disgusting enormity of failure by the most advanced civilizations on Earth.

It is now estimated Putin has sent 50,000 young soldiers to their death in Ukraine and now drafting another 300,000 soldiers…. For what?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: Sep 25, 2022, 03:20:31 PM »
Those "CIGS" cells weren't all that good either.

Climate change is a constant in the history of the Terran planet. We're still transitioning from the last iceage and it's goig to get a hotter no matter what WE do. It would be better to work towards a acclimation than to waste time and resources attempting to change a planets natural operation. Keep it up and nature WILL eliminate the problem.

Depopulation and war should not surprise you, or anybody else for that matter, the human race is a violent, territorial, selfish animal. If we were to advance beyond our animal base we could live peacefully enough. As I've said before, we shouldn't have a need for locks cops and laws, not that any of those do any good. We strive on strife. We ARE the most dangerous animal. Until that is realized by the entire populace and people can get pat their egos our species is doomed.

Maybe the war is Putins way of depopulating Russia. At least that way they don't have to hide behind a microscopic monster that was eventually unsuccessful. With that thought, war is a more humane way to get that job done.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: Sep 25, 2022, 04:12:23 PM »
So now I've come across the hint that our immigration issue is a globalist plan to change the borders. This is a plan coming through the united nations. Our current legislation is in cahoots with the globalists to move 100 Million into the states.

WTF???

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: Sep 30, 2022, 10:24:41 AM »
When did the U.S. enter into a "Strong and enduring alliance" with North Korea?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2207 on: Sep 30, 2022, 12:35:13 PM »
When did the U.S. enter into a "Strong and enduring alliance" with North Korea?

That's fake news!  :roflsign:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: Sep 30, 2022, 01:49:47 PM »
That's fake news!  :roflsign:

That's the VPs gaffe in her speech in S. Korea. I had to laugh.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2209 on: Sep 30, 2022, 01:57:04 PM »
That's the VPs gaffe in her speech in S. Korea. I had to laugh.

A "gaffe"? :smack:

She clearly continues to demonstrate a level of stupidity that is so cringe worthy it's nauseating to watch. :disturbed:

Gnarls.  :usa:

« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2022, 02:15:24 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: Sep 30, 2022, 11:06:50 PM »
Between Her (it) and Joeseph......

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2211 on: Oct 03, 2022, 02:41:40 AM »
deucie...

Why are so many people so disconnected from reality?

Too many people I know, mostly young, are living in a bubble of ignorance (misinformed, oblivious, brainwashed, uneducated, apathetic, self-indulged).

The evidence of what the C19 vaccines have done is now very public. 1700 doctors, health care professionals, and scientist have come out and testified to the dangers and what the toxic jabs have done.

32 doctors in Canada have died after being vaxxed!  Does that alarm anyone?

The CDC is STILL pushing the jabs!!

Multiple countries have banned the jabs. 

The hospitals are filled with vaxxed sick people.

I have family members that are still getting in boosted!!

Everyone I know that has been vaxxed has contracted the China virus more than once.

People make choices. 

The evil, corruption, greed, and insanity is so widespread it's not even describable in words and my pea brain cannot comprehend it.

The Depopulation Czar - Bill Gate's latest revelation:  "We're going to have a hung election and a civil war"

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!!!!  What Foxtrot does HE know??

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2212 on: Oct 03, 2022, 02:49:48 AM »
"If you control the food, you control a nation.  If you control the energy, you control a region.  If you control the money, you control the world." ~ Henry Kissinger

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: Oct 03, 2022, 09:01:03 AM »
deucie...

Why are so many people so disconnected from reality?

Too many people I know, mostly young, are living in a bubble of ignorance (misinformed, oblivious, brainwashed, uneducated, apathetic, self-indulged).

The evidence of what the C19 vaccines have done is now very public. 1700 doctors, health care professionals, and scientist have come out and testified to the dangers and what the toxic jabs have done.

32 doctors in Canada have died after being vaxxed!  Does that alarm anyone?

The CDC is STILL pushing the jabs!!

Multiple countries have banned the jabs. 

The hospitals are filled with vaxxed sick people.

I have family members that are still getting in boosted!!

Everyone I know that has been vaxxed has contracted the China virus more than once.

People make choices. 

The evil, corruption, greed, and insanity is so widespread it's not even describable in words and my pea brain cannot comprehend it.

The Depopulation Czar - Bill Gate's latest revelation:  "We're going to have a hung election and a civil war"

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!!!!  What Foxtrot does HE know??

It all started when the gummint decided to control the discipline of our children. When the yunggins learned they needn't listen to what they were being told. Went south from there.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2214 on: Oct 03, 2022, 09:05:30 AM »
The De-pop Czar (Bill Gates) and his cronies must be celebrating..... :thumbs:

The newest research shows the jabs cause the male immune system to target the sperm cells and kill them! :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: Oct 03, 2022, 09:16:22 AM »
"If you control the food, you control a nation.  If you control the energy, you control a region.  If you control the money, you control the world." ~ Henry Kissinger

All part of their manifesto for the great reset. We are watching the systematic destruction of humanity. It's the general playbook to controlling and individual or a group. Break the spirit, destroy the ego, build trust, gain control. It's how you make happy slaves.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: Oct 03, 2022, 09:25:12 AM »
The De-pop Czar (Bill Gates) and his cronies must be celebrating..... :thumbs:

The newest research shows the jabs cause the male immune system to target the sperm cells and kill them! :yikes:

I've been entertained for the last few decades by the "End Times" predictions. Nostradamus, Aztec calendar, Y2K, Global Cooling, Global Warming and Climate Change..... All disappointing. BUT! Now I get to watch the whole thing fall apart for real.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: Oct 04, 2022, 02:08:00 PM »
Looting in Florida.  Not cool.  Maybe it will wake up some people that the right to bear arms is a good thing.  Protect yourself, family and friends!
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: Oct 04, 2022, 02:18:36 PM »
Looting in Florida.  Not cool.  Maybe it will wake up some people that the right to bear arms is a good thing.  Protect yourself, family and friends!

They've only caught a few looters. Sure there are many more. It's to be expacted with the people we have today.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2219 on: Oct 06, 2022, 01:14:41 AM »

https://crimeresearch.org/

The corrupt FBI and their published stats have been wrong forever.

Distorting the facts regarding civilians who protect themselves and stop attacks to downplay the truth about the 2nd Amendment is criminal.

"Massive errors in FBI’s Active Shooting Reports regarding cases where civilians stop attacks: Instead of 4.4%, the correct number is at least 34.4%. In 2021, it is at least 49.1%. Excluding gun-free zones, it averaged over 50%."