Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204376 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1950 on: Jun 24, 2022, 12:26:22 PM »
Just got the cunty tax assessment on my house. Don't understand this. Taxes are increased, typical, but these guys ALSO reassessed the houses value. Is this normal? Never had it before, the purchase price of the house is what dictates taxes. Now they increase the tax rate AND the property value??
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1951 on: Jun 24, 2022, 03:08:20 PM »
Just got the cunty tax assessment on my house. Don't understand this. Taxes are increased, typical, but these guys ALSO reassessed the houses value. Is this normal? Never had it before, the purchase price of the house is what dictates taxes. Now they increase the tax rate AND the property value??

Drop your drawers, bend over, put your hands firmly on the kitchen table.....  wait for it.....

Get ready for the BIG jab!!!  :rofl:

Fauci has a little jabber..... The O.B.M.C.S evil regime has a big jabber coming to your kitchen! :moon:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:08:16 PM »

Generally speaking CA property tax is 1% of purchase price, then 2% yearly increase on that base tax, however refi, pulling construction permits, or title change, allows the local assessor to revalue your home and increase your property taxes.  The formula used for reassessment when you haven't refi'd for more than your current loan, is using 50% of the homes current market value for the new base property tax amount.

Almost every weapon I trained on I had perfect scores. Even shouldering my M60 would net all rounds on the target with most center mass. Spent a lot of time with that gun.

I just can't see how someone could miss a target at 50 feet with any type of peashooter. But that's just me.

When most LEO's only target practice to qualify, and when needing to requalify, it is easy to understand how LEO's can miss 60% or more of the time.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:21:18 PM »
Generally speaking CA property tax is 1% of purchase price, then 2% yearly increase on that base tax, however refi, pulling construction permits, or title change, allows the local assessor to revalue your home and increase your property taxes.  The formula used for reassessment when you haven't refi'd for more than your current loan, is using 50% of the homes current market value for the new base property tax amount.

When most LEO's only target practice to qualify, and when needing to requalify, it is easy to understand how LEO's can miss 60% or more of the time.

Nothing has been done to the house, refi was not reassessed.

Going into battle with a 60% chance of hitting the enemy = you dying.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:21:56 PM »
Roe v. Wade overtuned?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:27:57 PM »
There, their, they're, your, you're, yore! How is it this group of monkeys can't get the simple use of a word right? I misspell a few now and then and my punctuation gets a bit lazy, but I know the difference between two, to and too. Good grief!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1956 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:29:26 PM »
The B.S.C.A - S.2938 has passed the House. :thumbdown: 

They are chipping away at our 2nd Amendment.

The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, when Biden signs it, will spark some civil unrest.

Is the price of guns and ammo going UP!!?? :yikes:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1957 on: Jun 25, 2022, 01:43:19 AM »
OMG!!  Why did I have to find THIS!!!

https://www.sciencealert.com/skin-mites-that-mate-on-our-faces-at-night-may-soon-become-one-with-humans    :yikes:

They have buttholes and poop on our faces at night.

This gives the term :pokinit: faced a whole new meaning.  :laugh:

They have penises and mate all night!

« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2022, 01:54:31 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: Jun 25, 2022, 08:36:37 AM »

Is the price of guns and ammo going UP!!?? :yikes:

Still? Again?

Sad thing is with all the B.S. surrounding everything else they still concentrate on guns and abortion. Cars are not a constitutional right and they don't take them away because they kill people. More people die because of stupid people in cars and they don't have psych and background checks for getting a license. Not to mention a lot LOT more idiots point  that car into a crowd (rush traffic) and mash the throttle (pull the trigger). Then there are the drunk and distracted drivers we encounter EVERY F_____G DAY! Guns are just a small issue in comparison. There are a few other things that are dangerous to not just the user but the people around the user.

I hate people!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: Jun 25, 2022, 08:46:40 AM »
OMG!!  Why did I have to find THIS!!!

https://www.sciencealert.com/skin-mites-that-mate-on-our-faces-at-night-may-soon-become-one-with-humans    :yikes:

They have buttholes and poop on our faces at night.

This gives the term :pokinit: faced a whole new meaning.  :laugh:

They have penises and mate all night!

Ahahahahaha, hahHAH, nothing new. There's a might that lives in your eye lash folicle, highly specialized life style. Most of us have intestinal parasites that do no harm so they are not mentioned. In our eyes they're all monsters, monsters that keep the natural state in balance. In our lives we consume about 2lbs of spiders in our sleep, not to mention the other bugs that wander into our traps. Think of the times you wake up and you have an itch in your shnozzle, an itch that feels like it's moving around, makes your eye twitch and water. The dying throes of that fly that got trapped within the gooey mess that is your flowing mucous. MWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA!!

And they also defecate as they writhe and die in your mouth and sinus cavity! :reg: Hahahhaaahahahaahaahhaaaa!

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17566
  • Male Posts: 1,025
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #1960 on: Jun 25, 2022, 12:00:56 PM »
i will say i pretty much only shoot my duty weapon to qualify. when ammo was cheaper id shoot/practice/train more.

RUGER :usa:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: Jun 25, 2022, 12:16:35 PM »
i will say i pretty much only shoot my duty weapon to qualify. when ammo was cheaper id shoot/practice/train more.

Then I hope you can at least hit the broad side of a Costco.

RUGER

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17566
  • Male Posts: 1,025
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #1962 on: Jun 25, 2022, 07:34:30 PM »
Thank you sirdeuce. I can assure you my aim is better than that.

:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: Jun 25, 2022, 09:22:24 PM »
Heh heh.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: Jun 25, 2022, 09:43:28 PM »
Nothing has been done to the house, refi was not reassessed.

No title change? 

Is it an actual increase in property tax, or does your county combine all the taxes and fees(rural fire fighting tax) in one statement?
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: Jun 26, 2022, 12:41:42 PM »
Title change was '19, this was a reassessment without any reason.

State just increased proerty tax 1.02% AND the county increased the homes base value by 22k.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: Jun 26, 2022, 02:44:58 PM »
Not sure how the county can decide to reassess the base tax without any changes to title. property, or refi+borrow, unless it has just taken them this long to reassess after the '19 title change.  Might inquire as to how they are justifying the tax increase when none of the conditions have been met allowing them to do so.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: Jun 26, 2022, 09:28:24 PM »
Tha tax increase is an automatic increase, for inflation and/or what the people voted for. Last year people voted for an increase in property taxes.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: Jun 26, 2022, 09:30:04 PM »
I think my doors are portals to parallel dimensions, I go outside and I come across people with IQs of about 50 points.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1969 on: Jun 27, 2022, 03:53:05 AM »
I think my doors are portals to parallel dimensions, I go outside and I come across people with IQs of about 50 points.

Hey deucie....

Consider looking for some new doors!  :thumbs:

Perhaps doors that are portals to a perpendicular dimension!  :therethere:

Your comment: " I come across people with IQs of about 50 points." reminds me of my wonderful sister.

She too often complains about people, people she knows - the way they think, people she meets - the way they talk, people she sees - the way they look, ... in the stores, on the streets, in the park.

I encourage her not to spend mental acuity on such trivial unchangeable reality.

"Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."  ~ Denis Waitley

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

The good news for you is.... I.Q. scores of 50 only represents about 0.04 percent of the population.  :gap:

« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2022, 04:06:25 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: Jun 27, 2022, 08:31:38 AM »
I agree with Marcus. If you're not happy within yourself nothing can change that. The more you have the more you want, satisfaction is always just out of reach. Ask any billionaire if they are truly happy.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1971 on: Jun 27, 2022, 08:57:25 AM »
Well... one of my fellow workers told me one day on a Sunday after we worked a full day of overtime....

I asked him "Dave, why are YOU working overtime?

He said "Money isn't everything, but it's way ahead of whatever is in 2nd place!"

I'll always remember that moment in the "Summer of '67."

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: Jun 27, 2022, 12:29:11 PM »
Money is a necessary evil. Evil as it negatively affects all it comes in contact with. Necessary as it is what's needed to track your labor. As it climbs the trade ladder it gets worse as it goes. When it gets to the top of the mountain it corrupts absolutely. Goes from worrying weather you can pay your bills and eat all the way to finding a way tomake MORE MORE MORE and then hiding it away. Money breaks the human spirit and destroys morality. It has erased the need for community and drives corruption at all levels.

Today, people would rather not work and live on a minimum than to bust their hump to live on a minimum.

Money has become a means of overall control over the masses. Just look at our current situation.

Money is God, it even says it on all our currency "In God We Trust".

No-one can see just how bad money really is.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1973 on: Jun 28, 2022, 04:46:28 AM »
There are 133 days left before our November 8th Primary.

It is known and reported that there are literally 1000s of people involved in many levels of corruption in our political systems.

It is predicted that Republicans will take over the House and Senate in November.

It has also been reported that the Republican House and Senate majority will investigate and prosecute those found to have committed crimes.

The number of very wealthy, powerful, evil and corrupt people will do whatever it takes to avoid being caught and prosecuted.

My fear is that there will be catastrophic action taken by the evil and corrupt to avoid prosecution and jail time, possibly up to sedition and treason.

I hope and pray I am wrong. :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: Jun 28, 2022, 07:27:48 AM »
Or an exodus to Beliz. Let's see if anbody goes AWOL before tha election.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: Jun 28, 2022, 11:34:07 AM »
Roe v. Wade

The response of the masses lend creedence to my claim that people are stupid, even more so when gathered together for a cause.

What's so hard to understand when a group of judges that are assembled on their individual merits, that very rarely ever agree totally become unanimous on a decision that an issue is NOT a Constitutional matter? Instead of rioting and acting like a bunch of morons (goes for several groups), do exactly what you need to do, go to your local legilators. Nope! Gotta burn down a Wendy's, attack innocent people and just go completely bezerk. Somewhere in that mess a 5 year old child got, inadvertently, aborted.

I still say abortion should be legal up to the age of 18. I heard, somewhere, they are trying to push legislation to legalize abortion to the age of 3 mos. I didn't persue that bit, gotta be some parameters on the overall health and quality of life for the child in there (I would hope). I'd hate to see this would just be a "Test drive" law. Nope, 18 years old would be my hope, but there would be a minimum age for consideration, say 14. Yep 14-18 years to decide whether this will be a person that would be worth keepin in society. Up to 14 would be a "litmus test" period.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: Jun 28, 2022, 11:37:07 AM »
Drop your drawers, bend over, put your hands firmly on the kitchen table.....  wait for it.....

Get ready for the BIG jab!!!  :rofl:

Fauci has a little jabber..... The O.B.M.C.S evil regime has a big jabber coming to your kitchen! :moon:

I'm a test subject for the vaccine against wealth   :clap: Bring it baby! Vaccines! Yeah!

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionare's Club) bacause money is a bad thing in the wrong hands. Let us carry that burden for you.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: Jun 28, 2022, 11:45:01 AM »
I liked that WBC bit so much I added it to my profile.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: Jun 28, 2022, 04:00:50 PM »
Just got a new joke. It's awesome!

Ready?

Green

get this

Green Strategy!

Ooooh boy, I can't stop laughing!

First part of that joke we've all been laughing at for some time now. Y'know, that one in the Whitehouse, Joe Biden. Still laughing at that one.

It's Bidens war on fossil fuels
Bidens war
Bidens war

It's bidens war on common sense
Bidens war on intelligence
Bidens war on prosperity
Bidens war on the Constitution of the United States of America

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: Jun 30, 2022, 11:49:48 PM »
Roe v. Wade

The response of the masses lend creedence to my claim that people are stupid, even more so when gathered together for a cause.

What's so hard to understand when a group of judges that are assembled on their individual merits, that very rarely ever agree totally become unanimous on a decision that an issue is NOT a Constitutional matter? Instead of rioting and acting like a bunch of morons (goes for several groups), do exactly what you need to do, go to your local legilators. Nope! Gotta burn down a Wendy's, attack innocent people and just go completely bezerk. Somewhere in that mess a 5 year old child got, inadvertently, aborted.

What was so stupid was the amount of protests and destruction of property in the Blue states where the Court's ruling has no effect.

I still say abortion should be legal up to the age of 18. I heard, somewhere, they are trying to push legislation to legalize abortion to the age of 3 mos. I didn't persue that bit, gotta be some parameters on the overall health and quality of life for the child in there (I would hope). I'd hate to see this would just be a "Test drive" law. Nope, 18 years old would be my hope, but there would be a minimum age for consideration, say 14. Yep 14-18 years to decide whether this will be a person that would be worth keepin in society. Up to 14 would be a "litmus test" period.

Is that a parent only option to abort up to 18yrs old, or just any adult annoyed by someone's idiot child? 

Can we expand the retro-abortion to include anyone who is still steeped in liberal/progressive/communist ideology after age 40, and then a case-by-case option for those 18-40, so we can retro-abort the likes of the Squad.