Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204854 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1860 on: Jun 06, 2022, 04:16:04 AM »
I was once told a wise man would say he believes in god whether he does or not. He was speaking in course of dealing with society. My reply was that if there were a god IT would be more accepting for a person being truthful about their belief, or lack thereof, than one who would lie about their beliefs to 'fit in' with the crowd. After all, IF there is a god, this life means nothing, of course that is if all the prophets are correct.

Is there a God? We cannot know for sure.

"People see God every day, they just don't recognize him." ~ Pearl Bailey

Actually, according the Bible, man's life on Earth has a couple of very specific purposes.... to take care of God's Creation... that includes everything on Earth.

Another purpose for Man's life on Earth....

"Because Heavenly Father wanted us to have the chance to progress and become like Him,
He created our spirits, and He provided a plan of salvation and happiness that necessarily includes this earthly experience."

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with." ~ Billy Graham

It is really sad that too many humans are using both hands to TAKE!

Gnarls. :usa:

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2022, 04:22:47 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1861 on: Jun 06, 2022, 05:14:50 AM »
As I do research on various topics, I have been doing some on why people are insane and do insanely violent acts.

One of the most common psychotic personality aberration in the mass shooting killers is suicidal thoughts.

I came across this interesting information:

A List of Medications That Have Been Linked to Suicidal Thoughts of Behavior
The following are some of the brand names of drugs that have been linked to suicidal thoughts or behavior:

Accutane (isotretinoin)
Banzel (Rufinamide)
Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol, Tegretol XR (carbamazepine)
Celontin (methosuximide)
Chantix (varenicline)
Darvon and Darvocet (propoxyphene)
Depakote, Depakote ER, Depakene (divalproex sodium)
Depakene, Stavzor Extended Release Tablets (valproic acid)
Dilantin Suspension (phenytoin)
Felbatol (felbamate)
Gabitril (tiagabine)
Keppra (levetiracetam)
Klonopin (clonazepam)
Lamictal (lamotrigine)
Mesantoin (mephenytoin)
Mysoline (primidone)
Neurontin (gabapentin)
Paxil (paroxetine)
Peganone (ethotoin)
Prozac (fluoxetine)
Topamax (topiramate)
Tranxene (clorazepate)
Tridione (trimethadione)
Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
Vimpat (lacosamide)
Zarontin (ethosuximide)
Zonegran (zonisamide)

Most on the list are psychotropic... they are mind-altering.

I picked one at random and this is what I found on the RxList under side effects:

Tridione (trimethadione) is a seizure medication (antiepileptic) used to control absence ("petit mal") seizures. Common side effects of Tridione include:

mild dizziness
poor coordination
drowsiness
fatigue
blurred or double vision
irregular back-and-forth movements of the eyes
decreased appetite
nausea
vomiting
abdominal pain
stomach upset
increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
insomnia
spinning sensation (vertigo)
headache
weakness
increase in seizures
irritability
changes in behavior
bleeding gums
anemia
skin rash
hiccups
loss of appetite
weight loss, and
hair loss

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

Geezz.,,, If I had half of those side effects I'd want commit suicide myself! :willynilly:

That is some scary :pokinit: right there!  :yikes:

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2022, 05:23:41 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1862 on: Jun 06, 2022, 06:09:11 AM »
REALITY CHECK:

More uncovering of the truth about the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine.

This is some really scary stuff!...

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/overall-deaths-in-australia-where?utm_source=email&s=r   :yikes:

Another perfect example of why Bill Gates is so ignorant!

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2022, 06:39:38 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1863 on: Jun 06, 2022, 08:05:54 AM »
Steve Bannon....

"The democrats are going to get a democratic suppository on November 8th." :rofl:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: Jun 06, 2022, 09:29:47 AM »
Is there a God? We cannot know for sure.

"People see God every day, they just don't recognize him." ~ Pearl Bailey

Actually, according the Bible, man's life on Earth has a couple of very specific purposes.... to take care of God's Creation... that includes everything on Earth.

Another purpose for Man's life on Earth....

"Because Heavenly Father wanted us to have the chance to progress and become like Him,
He created our spirits, and He provided a plan of salvation and happiness that necessarily includes this earthly experience."

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with." ~ Billy Graham

It is really sad that too many humans are using both hands to TAKE!

There is a reason they call it faith.

Your personal beliefs cannot be changed by others beliefs, and you should not try to change others beliefs. Your beliefs shoulld not dictate the persons you interact with either. I don't hold the beliefs of people I interact with against them, unless they costantly force their beliefs on me. I won't argue my beliefs to anybody that respects the fact that theirs not the only belief out there and realize they should not discuss across faiths. Religious solicitors that knock on my door typically get the "I'm Atheist and my wife is Roman Catholic, you do the math" response to their "May I talk with you about your life and God?".

I know people from many branches of the religious tree(s) and have been in groups with several different beliefs interacting logically. I've had conversations with practitioners from Baptist background and Atheist beliefs with a bud from the Temple of Set along with a Rabbi (I love talking with these guys) finding similarities in their life philosophies without mention of their beliefs.

THAT is the way people should try to resolve issues. With respect and intelligence regretting all bias.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: Jun 06, 2022, 09:34:07 AM »
As I do research on various topics, I have been doing some on why people are insane and do insanely violent acts.

One of the most common psychotic personality aberration in the mass shooting killers is suicidal thoughts.

I came across this interesting information:

A List of Medications That Have Been Linked to Suicidal Thoughts of Behavior
The following are some of the brand names of drugs that have been linked to suicidal thoughts or behavior:

Accutane (isotretinoin)
Banzel (Rufinamide)
Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol, Tegretol XR (carbamazepine)
Celontin (methosuximide)
Chantix (varenicline)
Darvon and Darvocet (propoxyphene)
Depakote, Depakote ER, Depakene (divalproex sodium)
Depakene, Stavzor Extended Release Tablets (valproic acid)
Dilantin Suspension (phenytoin)
Felbatol (felbamate)
Gabitril (tiagabine)
Keppra (levetiracetam)
Klonopin (clonazepam)
Lamictal (lamotrigine)
Mesantoin (mephenytoin)
Mysoline (primidone)
Neurontin (gabapentin)
Paxil (paroxetine)
Peganone (ethotoin)
Prozac (fluoxetine)
Topamax (topiramate)
Tranxene (clorazepate)
Tridione (trimethadione)
Trileptal (oxcarbazepine)
Vimpat (lacosamide)
Zarontin (ethosuximide)
Zonegran (zonisamide)

Most on the list are psychotropic... they are mind-altering.

I picked one at random and this is what I found on the RxList under side effects:

Tridione (trimethadione) is a seizure medication (antiepileptic) used to control absence ("petit mal") seizures. Common side effects of Tridione include:

mild dizziness
poor coordination
drowsiness
fatigue
blurred or double vision
irregular back-and-forth movements of the eyes
decreased appetite
nausea
vomiting
abdominal pain
stomach upset
increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
insomnia
spinning sensation (vertigo)
headache
weakness
increase in seizures
irritability
changes in behavior
bleeding gums
anemia
skin rash
hiccups
loss of appetite
weight loss, and
hair loss

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.

Geezz.,,, If I had half of those side effects I'd want commit suicide myself! :willynilly:

That is some scary :pokinit: right there!  :yikes:

I experience most of those symptons in a daily basis, without the use of drugs.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: Jun 06, 2022, 10:02:00 AM »
REALITY CHECK:

More uncovering of the truth about the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine.

This is some really scary stuff!...

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/overall-deaths-in-australia-where?utm_source=email&s=r   :yikes:

Another perfect example of why Bill Gates is so ignorant!

I wouldn't say "ignorant".

These people pushing these vaccines have an agenda. An agenda that does NOT concern health. We're far enough into this virus and vaccine battle to slow down and smell the corpses. We've had enough "testing" (a couple billion Guinea pigs should amass enough data) with the vaccine to develope an understanding that it's not for everybody. Not to mention the denial of anything that might possibly help in the recovery from this infection. Still poo pooing natural immunity. Still don't see stats on the survival rate of unvaccinated people. I'm not vaccinated, my wife is not vaccinated, my son and his family are not vaccinated. We've all been exposed and infected AND survived without much more than an extended recovery (I experienced the taste and smell bit with a little fatigue issue). Nowhere in that massive database are we considered. How many are out there? Nope, just entered as "unvaccinated" and touted as the scourge of society.

Another stat that is not considered is the developement of natural antibodies after being vaccinated and infected. If infected and survived then jabbed devlopes a slightly (although temporary) greater immunity shouldn't vaxxed and infected do the same? Shouldn't need boosters in such case. From most of what I've seen on that subject being vaxxed reduces the ability to develope natural antibodies.

All that I've said there is dis/misinformation and should not be persued for any reason, and I should be punished for even thinkung such things. According to those pushing the vaccine. After all, Phizer made 26 Billion on their version of the vaccine without causing many issues. Can't argue with Billions of dollars.

There is a reason they call it "faith"

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: Jun 06, 2022, 10:15:48 AM »
People are getting tired of being lied to. The government is causing it's own demise with it's dishonesty. The new awakening, "woke" people are starting to ask questions. The disintegration of government has opened so many eyes. Maybe the streak of violence and lawlessness is a result. People are starting to "lose it" and disregarding anything built by polititians including laws and "rights". Everybody is starting to take liberties on what they believe to be unnecessarily regulated. What they don't see is a new government will arise from their actions. A government that offers no rights and Draconian laws and enforcement. Dumbasses will bring it upon themselves.

When they've amassed enough rope we will all hang.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1868 on: Jun 06, 2022, 04:24:47 PM »

When they've amassed enough rope we will all hang.

They didn't hang Mad Max, did they? :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: Jun 06, 2022, 05:08:04 PM »
Mad Max fought all the way. The ones that allow rope to be gathered are the weak minded idiots. Those are the people making the rope.

Is it politically correct to mention hangung these days? Well there we go, another list.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1870 on: Jun 06, 2022, 07:02:56 PM »
I experience most of those symptons in a daily basis, without the use of drugs.

HOLY :pokinit:!!!  :willynilly:

deucie!!!  I read that list again and YEAH...I experience most of those on a daily basis and I don't have a prescription for any drug! :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: Jun 06, 2022, 09:47:04 PM »
Unless you can call aging an addiction.......

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1872 on: Jun 07, 2022, 03:42:39 AM »
Unless you can call aging an addiction.......

Aging... now there is a subject that is deep and wide and sucks like a big giant HOOVER!!

I am amazed at how much I have learned about AGING in the last 25 years, but the last 10 years!!... I didn't really want to know that much about it! :smack:

There about 3 ways to learn about aging. 

1 - you can go through it by aging.
2-  you can read about it and hear about it.
3 - you can observe someone aging.

I can't write a book about aging, I need to age more.  But.... I can write a couple of enlightening chapters.

My employer pays me a good salary to be a communications analyst.

One thing I always watch for when I'm communicating with someone, especially if our communications is via phone or in person, is whether or not they ask me a question.

In a social situation I always ask questions of those I'm with.  It is amazing the positive response I get when I do that.

Usually with age comes wisdom.  The reservoir of wisdom in the world is priceless, but most people don't give a ratsa$$ what you think.

There is a lot of precious wisdom dying with the aged.  The baby boomers are getting old and that age group will soon pass with their wisdom.

Well.. that was probably a lot of "who really gives a :pokinit:"!  :gap:

« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2022, 03:51:29 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: Jun 07, 2022, 08:41:59 AM »
Hmmm. A drug called "Dostarlimab" has shown to be very effective against cancer. So far it shows a 10% recovery rate in advanced cancer patients and a 100% recovery in early stage cancer, so far. Of course we'll have to wait another 10-20 years for a release of such a drug. Maybe they'll get an emergency okey dokey to use it early?

Not a chance! Probably cost you everything you own for the next 6 generations too.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: Jun 07, 2022, 09:13:07 AM »
Aging... now there is a subject that is deep and wide and sucks like a big giant HOOVER!!

I am amazed at how much I have learned about AGING in the last 25 years, but the last 10 years!!... I didn't really want to know that much about it! :smack:

There about 3 ways to learn about aging. 

1 - you can go through it by aging.
2-  you can read about it and hear about it.
3 - you can observe someone aging.

I can't write a book about aging, I need to age more.  But.... I can write a couple of enlightening chapters.

My employer pays me a good salary to be a communications analyst.

One thing I always watch for when I'm communicating with someone, especially if our communications is via phone or in person, is whether or not they ask me a question.

In a social situation I always ask questions of those I'm with.  It is amazing the positive response I get when I do that.

Usually with age comes wisdom.  The reservoir of wisdom in the world is priceless, but most people don't give a ratsa$$ what you think.

There is a lot of precious wisdom dying with the aged.  The baby boomers are getting old and that age group will soon pass with their wisdom.

Well.. that was probably a lot of "who really gives a :pokinit:"!  :gap:

Sad bit about aging and wisdom is the only people that care about that old farts wisdom are old farts. The young don't care. I have heard people when they get past being young, "I wish I had payed attention to that old fart's suggestions.".

I'm one to offer up my comments one everything I've experienced and learned to anybody who will listen, or even not listen. I'll tell them to take everything people tell them. Listen, you'll find things in there to help you. For the most part it's all good information. Don't ignore it, consider it, use it, it may help you get out of a bad situation or improve your situation. What you learn in life is all you actually own, it's all you actually are. Pass it on! When you die it all dies with you.
Unless you are a super-genius that does something to change the world or an artist that leaves a piece that makes you famous you really aren't anything. Take my experience, my wisdom and make it your own and share it with the next person. You are not what you have, it's what you leave behind.

I've had quite a few peeps acouple years down th road tell me they remembered the things I said and that it was helpful. Also that if I hadn't bored them to death with that bit above they wouldn't have payed attention.

Enough of that.

Only way to learn about aging is to age. You can read everything about it and you can watch all the old folks get older, but you can never understand what aging is until you age. Just like learning about death, which as soon as you learn about it, it doesn't matter, you can't communicate what you learned. One thing about dying noone understands is that you die alone.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1875 on: Jun 08, 2022, 04:00:26 AM »
Sad bit about aging and wisdom is the only people that care about that old farts wisdom are old farts.

So... wisdom is for the wise, but only recognized by those with wisdom?

... One thing about dying noone understands is that you die alone.

Those 19 young kids in Uvalde did not die alone. :disturbed:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1876 on: Jun 08, 2022, 05:59:53 AM »
The Obama.Biden.Marxist.Communist.Socialist regime has less the 3 years left for the Administration's first term.

For those democratic-party-loving morons..... here's an example of what socialism looks like in full color.

See above.

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2022, 05:08:02 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: Jun 08, 2022, 10:14:25 AM »
The Obama.Biden.Marxist.Communist.Socialist regime has less the 3 years left for the Administration's first term.

For those democratic-party-loving morons..... here's an example of what socialism looks like in full color.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children-starving.html

Couldn't read that without a subscription.

Three more years of this wonderful admin? FANTASTIC! the economy is doing so well! I've already got my refrigerator box (got a new refrigerator, the biggest I could find) and sheet plastic! Gonna get fancy with this one. It'll take time to gather enough funds to get the gallon of gasoline for my self immolation when it gets cold.

It's all part of the "reduce the population" movement. The virus and vaccine are a bit of a disappointment, now they're working on starving us to death. It's going to take time.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: Jun 08, 2022, 10:25:30 AM »
Those 19 kids died alone. It's the most personal event you can ever experience. Even if you have the entire village around you, you are utterly alone. As the light fades and the silence invades your final realization is you are now the only thing that exists. Alone.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1879 on: Jun 09, 2022, 05:04:27 AM »
Couldn't read that without a subscription.

My apologies.  :smack:

Those annoying "subscribe" crap always makes me swear out loud.  :lipsrsealed:

I was able to get to the NYT piece from here with a Google search:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: Jun 09, 2022, 02:27:12 PM »
That's not news.

Like I said, it's all part of a plan. Either ther're secretly reviving the A21, orhave developed a new manifesto with the same standard guidlines. That situation will give them the opportunity to step in and "save" a COUNTRY  with their new government so they can use it as an example. Then like the mRNA vaccine the sheep will line up to sign us all up for it. After all, it is what is best.

Then again, you can liken Venezuela to the "Rat Utopia" project. They'll die off until the resouces are enough to support the population. Revisit the "Georgia Guidestones".

Population under 500,000,000 - Kill off the excess population

Guide production wisely-improving fitness and diversity - Assign jobs, employ eugenics

Unite humanity with a living new language - Pidgin for all, makes distribution of labor (slaves) easy.

Rule passion-faith-tradition-and all things with tempered reason - Woboy, where do I start?

protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts - Nothing really changes here, stupidity, prejudice and money will still be the deciding factor.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external conflict in a world court - Second verse same as the first.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials - Really? 99.9% of our laws will evaporate and there will be no-one left to enforce those laws.

Balance personal rights with social duties - Burger flippers, cashiers and ditch diggers won't have any rights and the ritch will be exempt from all laws. HMMMM.

Prize-truth-beauty-love-seeking harmony with the intinite - The world will be a cult.

Be not a cancer on the Earth-leave room for nature-leave room for nature - Finally, a rule I can get behind.

Another 10 commandments that don't make sense. Both are very similar, "Bow down to Me" Is covered quite well and "Don't be a richard" is the theme. With 90+% of the population not paying attention to either the whole reduction in population would be easy for them. It's just another attempt at world domination. Might even go all the way back to making the WWW public domain. Maybe the abrupt increase in violence does have to do with video gaming. Geet weak minds engrossed in a situation, real or not, and manipulating that mind would be extemely easy. Just a few lines of code and a subliminal message or three and you got a killer.

Whatcha now, a new list.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1881 on: Jun 10, 2022, 06:46:00 AM »
All the signs are bleak and very disturbing for us middle class Americans.

The experts and truth tellers are saying get ready for some really tough times.

The lying whitehouse is saying everything is peaches and cream!!

Our investments are likely to take a huge dump.

Learning to speak Chinese is a hot tip! :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1882 on: Jun 10, 2022, 09:19:08 AM »
I just saw that Pfizer is owned by China!!! :yikes:

That explains a lot!! :shocking:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: Jun 10, 2022, 09:41:43 AM »
All the signs are bleak and very disturbing for us middle class Americans.

The experts and truth tellers are saying get ready for some really tough times.

The lying whitehouse is saying everything is peaches and cream!!

Our investments are likely to take a huge dump.

Learning to speak Chinese is a hot tip! :gap:

Only chinese I know is "gung hay fat choy" and "xie xie". A prosperous greeting and saying thanks. But if they insist on trying to take over America the Chinese will have to learn Spanish.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: Jun 10, 2022, 09:42:36 AM »
I just saw that Pfizer is owned by China!!! :yikes:

That explains a lot!! :shocking:

Oh that's rich!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1885 on: Jun 10, 2022, 01:10:05 PM »
.... But if they insist on trying to take over America the Chinese will have to learn Spanish.
   :rofl:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1886 on: Jun 10, 2022, 01:15:48 PM »
Steve Bannon was on fire and blow torching with a big blue flame this morning!!

His rant was too awesome and he slipped and dropped an F-BOMB!!!  :rofl:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: Jun 10, 2022, 08:56:21 PM »
I believe expletives are necessary to get the absolute gist across. Raising a voice and using excimation points is a bit on the weak side for some situations.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1888 on: Jun 11, 2022, 04:01:37 AM »
I believe expletives are necessary to get the absolute gist across. Raising a voice and using excimation points is a bit on the weak side for some situations.

The F-bomb is not much of a bomb anymore, except when dropped in a place where it needs to be dropped.

The new "bomb" may be interesting for us here.  It's the T-word.  With the cancel culture and wokeness, it might be a "bomb".

The T-word, is a euphemism for tranny, which is a pejorative term for transgender individuals.

So the T-word gives a whole new meaning to "automatic tranny" "manual tranny" "tranny lube", "tranny jack", short throw, and input shaft !!  :rofl:

« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022, 04:07:26 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: Jun 11, 2022, 01:45:12 PM »
I remember when we could no longer call it a "jig", changed that to "fixture". Still a jig in my vernacular. So many words recontexed (?). History being rewritten or erased. Our future is very questionable. What's the next letter to be dropped from the alphabet? When will "zero" be deleted from maths? There are not enough caves available to house the human race.