Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 203805 times)

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2460 on: Jun 20, 2023, 06:04:38 PM »
Hmmmm. "God Save the Queen"

"C'mon MAN!  :slap:

Where's "Popcorn" when you need him??  :smack:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: Jun 20, 2023, 08:55:13 PM »
I was being nice, didn't say anything about the train to Africa........
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2462 on: Jun 21, 2023, 04:28:07 AM »
The desecration of justice is being exposed and publicized.

Truth is being poisoned and vilified.

Morality is being perverted and exterminated.

Have a nice day.  :thumbs:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: Jun 21, 2023, 09:45:01 AM »
The desecration of justice is being exposed and publicized.

Truth is being poisoned and vilified.

Morality is being perverted and exterminated.

Have a nice day.  :thumbs:

Nothing new..........
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2464 on: Jun 30, 2023, 05:49:36 AM »
Communism is alive in New York.

A "revolution" is coming.

This is just the beginning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF2X6eOueeg

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: Jun 30, 2023, 07:57:26 AM »
In New York? 2 words, "Homeland Security". They use "emergency" and "threat" to push B.S. through. Absolute abuse of power! The manipulation of the various "systems" will eventually lead to a collapse.

Nothing new. You can find similar actions in every administration, ya just gotta pay attention.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2466 on: Jul 01, 2023, 05:29:53 AM »
In New York? 2 words, "Homeland Security". They use "emergency" and "threat" to push B.S. through. Absolute abuse of power! The manipulation of the various "systems" will eventually lead to a collapse.

Nothing new. You can find similar actions in every administration, ya just gotta pay attention.

According to the government census, in 2020 there were 258,343,281 18 years and older USA adults.

Of that number, how many would take up arms, if necessary, against the complete communist take-over of the United States of America that is currently happening? :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: Jul 01, 2023, 01:49:53 PM »
According to the government census, in 2020 there were 258,343,281 18 years and older USA adults.

Of that number, how many would take up arms, if necessary, against the complete communist take-over of the United States of America that is currently happening? :dunno:

42

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: Jul 04, 2023, 10:36:23 AM »
Well, it's another holiday. Happy 4th of July, I guess. Let's see how heavily it's celebrated. I'll be back with the body count a  bit later.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2469 on: Jul 04, 2023, 11:32:23 AM »
Well, it's another holiday. Happy 4th of July, I guess. Let's see how heavily it's celebrated. I'll be back with the body count a  bit later.

It doesn't matter what you believe or what you are celebrating, there are psychopaths that want to kill you.  :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: Jul 04, 2023, 06:20:38 PM »
It doesn't matter what you believe or what you are celebrating, there are psychopaths that want to kill you.  :yikes:

Those aren't the peeps I'm worried about, it's the ones that just don't care. A celebration, I don't care what it's for, should not have a body count. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care about how many die, it's the absolute stupidity that gets to me. Even the celebration of humanity's supposed savior's birth has a death toll.

If you want to be stupid and kill YOURSELF, more power to you, just leave the rest of us out of it.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: Jul 05, 2023, 03:19:51 PM »
Guess the tally isn't in yet, but the estimate is 500-700.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2472 on: Jul 06, 2023, 05:43:54 AM »
Looks like the global elites have worked out a food shortage. :disturbed:

Of course, that will cause some woke folks to blame Trump. :rofl2:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: Jul 06, 2023, 10:29:54 AM »
They've been planning it for some time. Won't blame Trump though, already blaming the thing that could turn it around, CARBON.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: Jul 06, 2023, 10:45:54 AM »
So, now with all the homeless people in Cali, the Prez, and all the idiotic cali politicians are looking into dumping funds into a problem that can't be fixed WITH money. Problems lie in areas RELATED to money, but it's NOT money. Good place to start looking is in the price of gas and diesel. From there the price of everything else, and taxes. Most of the homeless are in their predicament from just not being to afford to pay their bills. Working two jobs and starving puts a person in a very bad place.

Like the song says, "Park Avenue leads to Skid Row". A person cleaning the toilets in a company where everybody else makes mid six digit, and up salaries has a hard time supporting 10,000 roaches, and a hundred rats that come standard with their $3500 a month, 500 square foot apartment. It kills the spirit.

« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2023, 11:07:12 AM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2475 on: Jul 08, 2023, 06:04:08 AM »
The level of insanity, corruption, immorality, and blasphemy grows every day!

If Catholicism doesn’t have enough immoral history, now this…..  :disturbed:

God, our Father, should have no gender!!! :yikes:

It appears the COVID-19 vaccines not only stop your heart, they also apparently cause psychopathic insanity.  :ha_ha:

« Last Edit: Jul 08, 2023, 06:09:54 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: Jul 08, 2023, 09:57:35 AM »
I would accept that a "God" would have either no gender, or possibly both, or even something comepletely differnt from gender. Giving an unknown any designation is absurd. What gender would you give gravity? Space? Infinity?? Gender is a descriptor of role in reproduction, there are only 4 really, and one of those still requires both. There is Male, Female and Asexual, Hermaphrodite requires both Male AND Female sex organs. Gender is not a concept. God showing up as a gray haired old fart in peoples visions is an avatar, or just plain imagination. After all, "Man" created God in his own image, and that would give the concept of "God's" gender.

Sorry, just trying to make sense of total nonsense, in a nonsesical manner.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2477 on: Jul 08, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
I would accept that a "God" would have either no gender, or possibly both, or even something comepletely differnt from gender. Giving an unknown any designation is absurd. What gender would you give gravity? Space? Infinity?? Gender is a descriptor of role in reproduction, there are only 4 really, and one of those still requires both. There is Male, Female and Asexual, Hermaphrodite requires both Male AND Female sex organs. Gender is not a concept. God showing up as a gray haired old fart in peoples visions is an avatar, or just plain imagination. After all, "Man" created God in his own image, and that would give the concept of "God's" gender.

Sorry, just trying to make sense of total nonsense, in a nonsesical manner.

deucie!!!....  :rofl2:

You got it all fark'ed!!  :gap:

BUT.... it does read pretty good in black and white!  :beerchug:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: Jul 08, 2023, 04:14:35 PM »
Nonsense needs comedic explanation. Even something that sounds sensible. The whole BS gender issue makes my brain hurt.

Sad thing is stupid wins every time.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: Jul 08, 2023, 06:54:35 PM »
How, please tell me how, you flip your car, on a straight road, in good condition, at 35 MPH, going in a straight line. Nope, the suspension did not fall apart. This driver has a talent I've never seen from any driver. Man, I wish I got that on video! I am absolutely dumbfounded.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2480 on: Jul 09, 2023, 04:26:51 AM »
The guy is driving down the road happy as a clam.

It's a nice sunny day and he's in his tank top and shorts.

Windows open, radio blasting.  :gap:

A bee flies into the car, landing on the top of his right thigh and stings him. :willynilly:

He reacts by stomping on the brakes. :thumbdown:

His car needs a brake job and pulls hard to the left causing the car to veer and then flip.  :yikes:

Or... his Karma Bank is severely over-drawn.  :rofl2:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: Jul 09, 2023, 12:20:27 PM »
So, lack of self control, or crappy luck.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2482 on: Jul 24, 2023, 12:10:04 AM »
The scamdemic!!!

We've been pharked by big pharma!! :disturbed:

You get jabbed to prevent contracting the China virus.  :dunno:

Then you still get infected.  :smack:

Then you have a stroke.   :yikes:

Sounds like the depopulation plan is working.   :blah:

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/risk-of-stroke-skyrockets-with-covid?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1119676&post_id=135315912&isFreemail=false&utm_medium=email

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2023, 12:17:20 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2483 on: Jul 24, 2023, 12:15:46 AM »
 :headscratch:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: Jul 24, 2023, 01:38:51 PM »
In the beginning they said the vaccine would increase your chances of surviving the virus. That came from the lab that made it. The whole "You won't catch it and you won't pass it" came from the politicians.

Either way you look at it, the virus was made to be a weapon, or at least to be a reason to release the "new" vaccine. Whether the whole thing was to reduce population or to better the medical field, the EXPERIMENT is a FAILURE.

I still believe allowing the virus to run it's course, naturally, would heve been the best treatment option.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2485 on: Jul 24, 2023, 05:26:41 PM »
I was watching Fox News this morning – that will probably be the last morning I watch any Fox News!

Steve Doocy was interviewing the dandruff powdered Dr. Marc Segal.

Dr. Segal stated the COVID19 vaccines are perfectly safe, they prevent long COVID, and highly recommended them to especially elderly adults.

I just about passed out from blood loss as blood shot out of my eyes!

This guy is a fark’n uneducated moron!  He has continually advocated the COVID-19 vaccines.

There is now 100s of thousands of documents and incredibly revealing studies on the results of the populations around the globe who have been infected with the China virus and the results of getting vaccinated.  1000s of doctors and scientists have added their names and reputation on the fact that the vaccines are extremely dangerous and will not prevent being infected with the China virus.

Based on the data, 4% of the people who get vaccinated with the mRNA poison will die within minutes to several days.

So, if the estimated 4 billion people in the world have been vaccinated, statistically that is only 160 million people who have died after getting the jab.  That’s somewhat short of Bill Gates's depopulation goal.  30% of those vaccinated will suffer adverse side effects from mild to extremely severe and permanently debilitating.

Today I saw that Remdesivir, Gilead’s broad-spectrum antiviral drug, has now been approved by our corrupt FDA for treatment for kidney disease.  It was given to COVD-19 patients under the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization). The studies on the patients who received Remdesivir clearly show the drug CAUSED FATAL KIDNEY FAILURE.

I cannot believe I am actually seeing this insanity on TV.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: Jul 25, 2023, 09:00:34 AM »
TV? Where you see an infusion ao insanity in media you need to take into account the endemic insanity infecting the entire human race. C'mon, eating three meals a day has now been deemed "Racist". 1400 genders? A potentially deadly cure for a marginally dangerous ( I knew or know more people that died of have serious issues from the vaccine than from the virus) disease makes perfect sense.

The deadliest epidemic cannot be cured. You can't fix stupid.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2487 on: Jul 27, 2023, 04:28:55 AM »
The deadliest epidemic cannot be cured. You can't fix stupid.

The only way to stop evil is to kill it. :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: Jul 27, 2023, 12:06:36 PM »
The only way to stop evil is to kill it. :disturbed:

You can't do that :shake:. Said it before, evil is necessary, without it good cannot exist. Eliminate evil and the lesser good becomes evil.  :_oops: Best you can hope for is to keep evil in check. Even then, to keep good alive you have to release the beast.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2489 on: Jul 27, 2023, 06:10:39 PM »
So... no such thing as Utopia on Earth? :dunno:

As long as humans have a free will, there will be good and evil.

If man's free will is taken, then there will just be evil.

Until the Apocalypse, there will be good and evil on Earth.

Historically, evil is stopped by suicide (Hitler), it's natural death (Mao Zedong and Stalin), and killing it (Hideki Tojo, Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi).