Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 203421 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2640 on: Oct 19, 2023, 09:41:32 AM »
It looks like the only thing between Americans in prison camps is about 400 million guns.

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2641 on: Oct 19, 2023, 11:11:45 AM »
Is WWIII about to start?.  It's going to be worse than imaginable.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: Oct 19, 2023, 12:46:28 PM »
WW III? Looking forward to it!

We'll just send all the Karens and Kevins to the front lines and let them gripe at the enemy. Second wave would have to be all the legislators, cops, attourneys and judges. Then the climate morons. Let those guys tell the opfor how their guns are polluting the atmosphere. Throw the anti gun nuts in that mix! I want to hear those arguements! All the while the Harris Foundation (newly formed for the situation) will offer welcome to the illegal visiting enemy forces. The vax nuts should be associated with this movement and vaccinate all the newcomers. If they land in California the Cali gummint will have the residents house the invaders.

We won't have to fire one round or even raise one hand and the enemy will leave after realizing they don't want the mess we have here. Not worth their time and effort.  :moon:
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2643 on: Oct 19, 2023, 02:17:37 PM »
WW III? Looking forward to it!

We'll just send all the Karens and Kevins to the front lines and let them gripe at the enemy. Second wave would have to be all the legislators, cops, attourneys and judges. Then the climate morons. Let those guys tell the opfor how their guns are polluting the atmosphere. Throw the anti gun nuts in that mix! I want to hear those arguements! All the while the Harris Foundation (newly formed for the situation) will offer welcome to the illegal visiting enemy forces. The vax nuts should be associated with this movement and vaccinate all the newcomers. If they land in California the Cali gummint will have the residents house the invaders.

We won't have to fire one round or even raise one hand and the enemy will leave after realizing they don't want the mess we have here. Not worth their time and effort.  :moon:

Holy Guacamole deucie!!! :rofl2:

You had me laughing to hard I damn near peed my pants!!! :roflsign:

That was fork'n brilliant!!  :beerchug:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: Oct 19, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »
Um.

I was being totally serious.........
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2645 on: Oct 19, 2023, 06:08:11 PM »
Um.

I was being totally serious.........

Yes.. I know... that's why it's so funny!!!! :thumbsup:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: Oct 19, 2023, 09:36:07 PM »
Totally

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: Oct 24, 2023, 09:39:10 AM »
So now the latest talk of planned population reduction is coming about from the initialization of WWIII. Russia and Israel are not part of the "plan" but are possible smokescreens to hide the agenda. Nuclear war I'm not concerned about, nobody should be idiotic enough to pop that off. Why destroy yourself in the process of wiping out your enemy? Nope, won't be nukes, it'll be boilogics! Now the threat of biologic warfare has been announced.  China has let that cat out of the bag and the U.S. has replied with like.

I bring this up on the subject of depopping the planet due to it's relationship to certain suggestion on how to get that job done. Conventional warfare causes too much damage to easily recover and nukes just make recovery near impossible. Bios make recovery really simple! Kill the masses with a programmed bacterial agent, let nature clean up the mess. Some minor restoration to the infrastructure, and, business as usual. Don't think it can't be done. The research has been done, the capability is already there. They're just looking for the most oppertune moment to act.

Gives me happy feet just thinking about it.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2648 on: Oct 24, 2023, 10:29:44 AM »
Although an anthrax drop from a plane could kill a small population, I think the evil powers really like what destruction a nuke bomb will do.

The terrorists obviously love bombs.  I see a nuke exploding in the future. :disturbed:

« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2023, 04:48:01 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: Oct 24, 2023, 01:01:39 PM »
I love bombs! The bigger the better! I like to have a Carol King song title describing the effect. But the only thing that will explode a nuke is sheer stupidity. If nukes are used it will be by some religious zealots, stupidity and ego, the most dangerous combination. Ignorance and ego popped the last two. One of the reasons my opinion of our gummint is where it is.

" I see a nuke exploding in the future. :disturbed:

Just don't "see" it directly, you'll go blind. Don't forget to lean into the shock wave.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: Oct 24, 2023, 01:11:54 PM »
"Is it possible someone out the is using Orwell's writings as an owner's manual instead of a warning?"

I heard this today, probably not ver batim, but you get the point.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2651 on: Oct 25, 2023, 03:07:37 AM »
"Is it possible someone out the is using Orwell's writings as an owner's manual instead of a warning?"

I heard this today, probably not ver batim, but you get the point.

It's blatantly obvious and unequivocal.

The "State" is occupying our minds. :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2652 on: Oct 28, 2023, 04:25:25 PM »
I just watched Dinesh D'Souza's new documentary "Police State".

Just like "1000 Mules", it confirms the shocking truth.

It's beyond disturbing.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: Oct 28, 2023, 08:23:18 PM »
D'Souza is a crack! Just ask any right wing nut.

We've been in a police state for longer than I can remember. 9-11 gave them a reason to come out of the closet.
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2023, 08:38:40 PM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: Oct 28, 2023, 08:41:48 PM »
And now for something really scary!

I've been on an Elvis Presley binge for most of the day.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2655 on: Oct 29, 2023, 04:09:09 AM »

I've been on an Elvis Presley binge for most of the day....

....As was Elvis most of his life.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2656 on: Oct 29, 2023, 04:42:50 AM »
Deucie is a crack! Just ask any left wing nut. :beerchug:

"We've been in a police state for longer than I can remember. 9-11 gave them a reason to come out of the closet." - I agree. :thumbs:

Ruby Ridge 1992 and Waco 1993 are two glaring examples. :o

Those events should have been a wake-up call. :shake:

The "Police State" now is controlled by the CCP and buddies, but it's not a police STATE... IT'S A POLICE WORLD. :shocking:

AI is the operative and has a level of omniscience that is more insidious and diabolical than any virus or pandemic. :disturbed:

When The Great Reset switch is flipped, it will be too late for 340 million Americans and the 20 million illegal aliens.... we will already be the United States of China. :yikes:

« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2023, 04:40:50 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2657 on: Oct 29, 2023, 05:00:49 AM »
Historically.... Insanity and evil cannot be regulated, managed, rehabilitated, or cured…. Only killed.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: Oct 29, 2023, 11:09:15 PM »
Ruby Ridge and Waco were just posturing. Just a couple of cases of the control monkeys beating their chests. They'll go after a couple of tiny, tiny groups with the full onset of tactical forces, but go after gangs with minimal effort.

Ya got to believe in what the Founding Fathers believed in to be a real threat to the safety of this country.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2659 on: Oct 31, 2023, 06:58:08 AM »
I no longer see "The Great Reset". :shake:

I see The Great Shocking Awakening!! :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: Oct 31, 2023, 08:56:38 AM »
I no longer see "The Great Reset". :shake:

I see The Great Shocking Awakening!! :disturbed:

Awakening? Maybe, but the majority of these people won't wake up until the reset is in full swing. That's where the people that can see what's going on get screwed, by the majority walking down the street with their rose tinted glasses on, staring at their cell phones and believing they're safe because they have been told they have the right of way as a pedestian. They don't wake up until the truck is parked on their chest. Too late! Even worse is the dweebs in charge make rules to enforce those beliefs of invicibility by making it illegal to run over the clueless, careless pedestrian.
The addage of the train applies. People that can't agree go in the last car, the people that won't agree go in the next to last car, etc., until you get to the engine, that is having trouble just moving all the dead weight. All the engineer needs to do is pull a pin so he can get to his destination.
Our entire race is being held back by the dullards, killeed off by the idiot paying attention to the cell phone whille they drive down the road to they're final destination.

An awakening? No. A reset? No. A nightmare? Most definately. One that we are being rapidly herded and drugged into. Being constantly connected to everything and everybody all the time numbing minds and perpetuating the reduction of common sense and overall intelligent thought. We are doomed.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2661 on: Nov 01, 2023, 01:27:50 AM »

... An awakening? No. A reset? No. A nightmare? Most definately. One that we are being rapidly herded and drugged into. Being constantly connected to everything and everybody all the time numbing minds and perpetuating the reduction of common sense and overall intelligent thought. We are doomed.

I agree it is looking like USA Titanic is headed for an iceberg.
We won't hit the iceberg until they have our guns.

Out of the 260 million American adults, about 100 million are MAGA-minded.
Out of the 100 million patriots, how many will pick up arms and fight?
Most of the other 160 million are clueless and woke and probably will surrender.

If we go down to the socialist-communist-Marxist level like Venezuela, the depravation, rioting, violence, lawlessness,
and chaos will be worse than what is described by Robert Lawson and Benjamin Power in their book "Socialism Sucks".

Or.... a nuclear World War III will change the entire human race.
From devolution to evolution, in the year 2323, the upper and lower class will resemble HG Well's Eloi and the Morlocks.

Or.... Rose and Jack  :love: will be standing on the Forward Well Deck of our USA Titanic and see the iceberg.  :yikes:
They immediately alert Captian Edward John Smith who changes course and barely misses the iceberg. :driving:

It's a happy ending. :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: Nov 01, 2023, 10:04:58 AM »
My answer to "how many will fight?" is still   2. Every time I've happened into a situation where aggression and violence has become a beastessity it's alwys been me, amd 1 other person, stepping in. The rest of the mouths turn tail and run.

So  2.

I will be happy when the Titanic hits that iceberg, it'll thin out the weakness that drives us towards the avoidable. Just too bead I'll be gaone by the time things start turning back to sensible. Natural life has adapted to calamity. Floods and fire are part of some plants reproduction, freezing is a necessity to propagate a lot of seed variety. As usual, the non productive old HAS to die off to make space for the productive new. Nature provides for the stong that are able to take what they need. The weak will shrivel up and blow away as the dust they are. Are you strong enough to survive the icy waters?
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2023, 10:16:53 AM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: Nov 01, 2023, 10:28:07 AM »
Going over some of the WEF's naughty bits I saw this and laughed.

A quote from Yuval Harari

"Humans are now hackable animals"

No statement from these egomaniacal narcissists can ring more truth than that. Just take a glane at the world and you can't miss it. Usually I'd have something to say regarding their egos, but man that is a solid claim.

He called the human raceSHEEP!

I'm still coughing from laughing so hard!  :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

What's not so funny is how this whole WEF looks like the CULT that it is. And it's list of followers is disturbing.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2664 on: Nov 02, 2023, 12:45:26 AM »
I watched a live stream discussion (weekly webinar update) yesterday on shedding with Dr. Pierre Kory, Scott Marsland, Dr. Paul Marik, hosted by Betsy Ashton.

The FLCCC Alliance has several protocols to protect, prevent, and recover from the adverse effects of the virus, long COVID, and the mRNA vaccines.

Shedding is real.  The research and evidence of shedding prevalence is shocking.

There are an estimated 4 billion people that have been jabbed with the mRNA  vaccines.

The spike protein from the C19 virus and the mRNA vaccines can be excreted to another person easily through breath and bodily fluids.

Anyone recently vaccinated is more likely to shed the spike protein.

It’s absurdly ironic that “the vaccinated” are spreading the spike protein via SHEDDING.

Here are the links for those interested:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protocol/i-prevent-covid-flu-rsv/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/protocol/i-prevent-vaccine-injury/

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: Nov 02, 2023, 12:36:15 PM »

The spike protein from the C19 virus and the mRNA vaccines can be excreted to another person easily through breath and bodily fluids.

Anyone recently vaccinated is more likely to shed the spike protein.

It’s absurdly ironic that “the vaccinated” are spreading the spike protein via SHEDDING.

How can that be possible? They told us, The vaccine is perfectly safe, for all people. Shedding? Pshaw! that's not a possibility. Don't listen to that misinformation.

Not even sure why you are even worried about that little virus and it's vaccine since the Planet is going up in FLAMES if we don't suack all the CO2 out of the atmosphere.

I say we pour massive amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere so we cam burn that virus out of existence! It's the only way we can survive.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2666 on: Nov 02, 2023, 01:51:14 PM »
The vaccine is perfectly safe, for all people. Shedding? Pshaw! that's not a possibility. Don't listen to that misinformation.

Yeah... I'm all forked up!! :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: Nov 02, 2023, 04:12:57 PM »
You want a laugh??
Look for NBC's comments on trans-racialism. It's a freakin' hoot!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2668 on: Nov 03, 2023, 04:51:32 AM »
You want a laugh??
Look for NBC's comments on trans-racialism. It's a freakin' hoot!

The adulteration of conceptual semantics, words and meanings by the insanely ignorant disrupters of common sense is everywhere.

With the on-going destruction of America spawns new vocabulary and phrases like ... truculent, abrogate, demagogue, trans, and turbo cancer.

Then there are the historical English words being used today like .... evil, savagery, barbaric, torture, and slaughter.

It's a bad time to be living for humans. :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: Nov 03, 2023, 07:58:12 AM »
Tuurrbooo Cancer, I've not heard that before. How do they mount the turbo onto the cells? Love it!

Demogogue, one of my snicker words, like fart, or poop for a 3 year old.

Brings this to mind. It's a totally useless waste of time, and one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but like a car crash, I keep looking/listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKL8livmoh8

I play this at least once a month.