Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 202850 times)

Gnarly4X

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,251
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2760 on: Jan 26, 2024, 10:14:18 PM »
It's going to look like an industrial manure spreader!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pEp9C3z6fzo

Take note of the coverage!

Yeah!!!,,,   :haha: H&S  ... The Hot :pokinit: Spreader. :beerchug:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2761 on: Jan 26, 2024, 10:28:10 PM »
It's going to look like an industrial manure spreader!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pEp9C3z6fzo

Take note of the coverage!

My 3 1/2 brain cells cannot comprehend this!!  :yikes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cultural-replacement-why-immigration-crisis-being-deliberately-engineered

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2762 on: Feb 03, 2024, 02:33:20 AM »
Who is ready for DISEASE X?.....

other than deucie?  :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1247
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: Feb 03, 2024, 05:43:29 PM »

:popcorn:
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2764 on: Feb 10, 2024, 03:21:27 AM »
disbelief

dis·be·lief
/ˌdisbəˈlēf/

noun

inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real.

What causes disbelief?

Just haven't thought about it much.  :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: Feb 10, 2024, 10:09:10 AM »
Disbelief, in my case, is brought on by the torrent of lies brought on by the control idiots. The "this is the way it is and there's no other answer possible" bullies. The peeps that say by 2020 the oceans will rise by 127 feet doomsayers. Latest I've come across is the push to eliminate personal home gardening! You have to understand that that little garden in your back yard produces a 6X bigger carbon footprint than unconventional farming does. :wall:

Vaccines are 100% safe, the electrical grid can handle going all electric, electric cars will cure climate change, eliminating meats from the diet will help a bit in that respect, and getting all your food from the store will reduce carbon emisisons on such a grand scale that we have to stop growing plants at home.

Where's a supernova when you need one?

The real reason the aliens are here is to prevent the human race from reaching the stars! Can't allow that mentality  :moon: to infect the universe.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2766 on: Feb 11, 2024, 05:00:30 AM »
My recent research on the COVID19 mRNA vaccines and SARS-CoV-2 virus is so disturbing I don't want to even post it here.

At this time, I will not even discuss this with my family and close friends.

If there are aliens from outer space who have visited Earth and can see what level of evil exists, like deucie said they would want to destroy our human race to prevent such evil from infecting THEIR race.

« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2024, 11:49:58 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: Feb 11, 2024, 07:55:23 PM »

If there are aliens from outer space who have visited Earth and can see what level of evil exists, like deucie said they would want to destroy our human race to prevent such evil from infecting THEIR race.

Wish they'd hurry up!  :horseride:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: Feb 11, 2024, 08:06:05 PM »
Heard of an event today that proves our nation is disintegrating. 2 "National Anthems"??? Next year there'll be 20 "National Anthems", one for each race? Then next year for each branch of the alphabet community? Then let's not forget each "gender". Forget Football! Gonna be the Super Bowl of Anthems.

Welcome to the Untied States of America.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2769 on: Feb 12, 2024, 09:52:33 PM »
Heard of an event today that proves our nation is disintegrating. 2 "National Anthems"??? Next year there'll be 20 "National Anthems", one for each race? Then next year for each branch of the alphabet community? Then let's not forget each "gender". Forget Football! Gonna be the Super Bowl of Anthems.

Welcome to the Untied States of America.

disintegrating is an excellent word choice.... however, it is extremely disturbing to witness.

Dictionary

Definitions from Oxford Languages

dis·in·te·grate

/disˈin(t)əˌɡrāt/

verb
gerund or present participle: disintegrating

break up into small parts, typically as the result of impact or decay.
"when the missile struck, the car disintegrated in a sheet of searing flame"

Similar:

break up
break apart
fall apart
fall to pieces
fall to bits
fragment
fracture
shatter
splinter
rupture
explode
blow up
blow apart
fly apart
crumble
dissolve
collapse
founder
fail
decline
go downhill
go to rack and ruin
degenerate
deteriorate
bust
be smashed to smithereens
shiver
break down
decompose
decay
rot
molder
perish
corrode

(of a society, family, or other social group) weaken or break apart.
"the marriage disintegrated amid allegations that she was having an affair"

PHYSICS
undergo or cause to undergo disintegration at a subatomic level.
"a meson can spontaneously disintegrate"

If our country disintegrates, then Jonathan Gruber was right .. "Americans are stupid".

"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all" ~ JFK

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: Feb 13, 2024, 09:02:47 AM »
Ignorance of voter? That's truly scary considering finding one intelligent voter is near impossible. Most of the people don't know what they'd voted for until all those little propositions they passed with their vote are enacted. Even after showing them the all the little hidden hitchhikers politicians hid in that proposition they can't understand how their taxes went up, car color gets limited to black, white and grey, and the streets that had two lanes gets a shared center turn lane, one lane in each directio an a bike lane wider than the lane for vehicles in each direction. Typical reply is "I didn't vote for that!". Well, here it is, page 32 of prop 223684902.65a, right here in paragraph 16. These three sentences outline a new tax to supplent meals in schools for underpriviledged aboriginal children that can be diverted to road maintenance if needed, pimarily to establish safe biking lanes throughout the town. Prop 223684902.65a is touted as a .025% sales tax deduction described in an eight page tirade of legalspeak designed to induce brain cramps and grand mal seizures.
99% of the people never get past the third paragraph.

I am yet to find an intelligent voter.

On the other hand, a single, intelligent voter that attempts to enlighten that ignorant mass of voters is ostricized. (ostrichsized)

This is a little subject that I tend to dust off the soapbox for. Ya gotta know what you're voting for. If you're not willing or capable of reading and understanding that 10,000 pages of propositions and measures you should not offer up a vote. Each of those piggyback measures should have their own slot on the ballot and given attention on an individual basis. Of course we really need our politicians to be held to their word! this flip flop BS has got to go!

Damnit, done it again!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2771 on: Feb 15, 2024, 03:13:57 AM »
The disintegration of America is nearly impossible for me to comprehend.

I live about 2 hours by car and about 4 days walking from the Mexican border.

There are 5,000 to 10,000 illegals crossing into the USA at 2 main ports of entry in Arizona every week.

Situational awareness... make it part of your life" ~ Massad Ayoob

My situational awareness is moving closer to DEFCON 3.

I have added a new EDC:  https://kershaw.kaiusa.com/livewire-black.html

I absolutely love this knife.  10 seconds after clipping inside my waist band I don't even sense it's there.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: Feb 19, 2024, 06:32:00 PM »
Oh no!c Fgured it out! Climate change is worse tha they thought. Heat is infrared radiation and all those gasses are just infrared reflectors. The real issue is invisible red light.

We need to stop using heat.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2773 on: Feb 28, 2024, 01:17:56 PM »
Regarding the COVID-19 vaccines and the SARS-CoV2 Wuhan virus...

Very recently, during my research, I've discovered some very disturbing and shocking studies by the experts in human pathology, pharmacology, viral immunology, and by multiple scientists, who have been publishing the truth about what is going on.

I'm at the point with the level of evil, corruption, cover-ups, and very sadly, the number people, in the millions, who have suffered horrific side effects or death, that I don't want to talk about what I've learned - Especially with my family, close friends, or business associates who have been vaccinated with the mRNA contaminated and toxic drugs.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2774 on: Mar 17, 2024, 06:33:10 AM »
Apparently, the latest new trend for Gen Z'ers is BED ROTTING.  :disturbed:

That follows a previous trend, the precipitous BRAIN ROTTING. :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2775 on: Apr 12, 2024, 03:33:43 AM »
The United States of America and the rest of the world is in a rapid descent into an abyss of insane violence, perversion, immorality, corruption, barbarism, and self-destruction that is unthinkable. :yikes:

Can it be stopped? :dunno:

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: Apr 13, 2024, 12:39:53 PM »
The United States of America and the rest of the world is in a rapid descent into an abyss of insane violence, perversion, immorality, corruption, barbarism, and self-destruction that is unthinkable. :yikes:

Yes, it can be fixed, with massive bloodletting. 

The problem with the world isn't that the world is descending "into an abyss of insane violence, perversion, immorality, corruption, barbarism, and self-destruction", it has always been that way, the problem is that the West forgot that after nearly 80yrs of global peace, and believes, primarily the Left, that peace is the natural order of man, when it is actually violence, as man is a predator.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: Apr 23, 2024, 10:44:16 AM »

Money and poitics are the fuel to the descent into the abyss. (insert Nietzsche here) Personally, I've been into the abyss, it's why I swore to never have a gun, hurting people is just too easy. Took a minute to regain my humanity. Weak minds, weak constitutions, and massive egos perpetuate the drift into the abyss.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: Apr 23, 2024, 11:29:43 AM »
Yes, it can be fixed, with massive bloodletting. 

The problem with the world isn't that the world is descending "into an abyss of insane violence, perversion, immorality, corruption, barbarism, and self-destruction", it has always been that way, the problem is that the West forgot that after nearly 80yrs of global peace, and believes, primarily the Left, that peace is the natural order of man, when it is actually violence, as man is a predator.

I disagree, it cannot be fixed. Peace is a facade! That 80 years of global peace you mention is a lie. Maybe no major wars have spawned, but there have been countless skirmishes. Anywhere humans beings settle en masse unlike minds will invent reasons for violent competition. Even in the off chance we were to develope some sort of utopian society it would fall apart in short order.

Humanity cannot survive without strife. We cannot have our good without evil. I always say this, it applies, eliminate evil and the lesser good becomes the evil. Keep elimnating the lesser good until nothing is left.

Sad thing is that people are sheep. As the evil becomes more visible and present in people's lives it becomes the norm and weak constitutions allow evil to infiltrate behavior, and the cancer spreads unabated.

Evil is a necessity. To attempt control or elimination of evil will only perpetuate it. Education has proven to be ineffective in combatting the perpetuation of evil, so an arguement for education being the answer would be a weak one.

You can't fix stupid.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: Apr 23, 2024, 11:46:29 AM »
Let's pick your brains and sense of morality. This is a condensed recount of an actual event.

Walking on a beach here in Cali, in a location where a creek dumps into the ocean. I saw a kid, 2 or 3 years of age, poking around at the edge of the creek. The sand at the edge of the creek gave way and the kid was washed out to sea. By the time I got to the little guy the water was mid chest depth on me. Just for reference on time it took to get there. I carried the kid to it's parents like a sack of potatoes, pushed the guy into his father's chest and proceeded to chastise the parents, AGGRESSIVELY!

Was that act good or evil?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2780 on: Apr 23, 2024, 12:51:24 PM »
Was the kid dead or alive??? :yikes:

Gnarls :usa:

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: Apr 23, 2024, 02:05:01 PM »
Let's pick your brains and sense of morality. This is a condensed recount of an actual event.

Walking on a beach here in Cali, in a location where a creek dumps into the ocean. I saw a kid, 2 or 3 years of age, poking around at the edge of the creek. The sand at the edge of the creek gave way and the kid was washed out to sea. By the time I got to the little guy the water was mid chest depth on me. Just for reference on time it took to get there. I carried the kid to it's parents like a sack of potatoes, pushed the guy into his father's chest and proceeded to chastise the parents, AGGRESSIVELY!

Was that act good or evil?

In the moment, good, in the end who knows, you may have saved the next Musk or the next mass public shooter.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: Apr 23, 2024, 09:36:29 PM »
The kid lived, buy I feel I should have given him to some random couple that might pay better attention.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: Apr 23, 2024, 09:56:50 PM »
In the moment, good, in the end who knows, you may have saved the next Musk or the next mass public shooter.

The kid's future isn't a consideration in the question, just my actions. Saved the kid and then verbally attack the parents publicly. What haunts me is the possible garnering of resentmeant towards the child by the parents for being so vehemently  chastised  for allowing their child to put itself in such a dangerous situation.

As far as the kid's future? Let's hope knowing someone cared enough to put the effort forth to help you, both in pulling you out of an ocean and standing up for you, would give a slght push in the direction of goodness.

Not really things you would expect to hear from a misanthropist.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2784 on: Apr 24, 2024, 05:29:58 AM »
deucie,

Your question involves 3 acts.

First, the obvious neglect by the parents.

Second, your act of saving the child from probably drowning.

And third, your act to verbally chastise the parents.

Parental neglect and abuse of their children is at a level that is incomprehensible. That topic would be a whole other raging discussion.
Child neglect is abuse and that is a level of evil.

An act of saving another human (or animal) deserves accolades and honor. That is an act of good.

Verbally attacking someone can be a dicey act. Verbally chastising a parent without a threat of violence is not considered assault,
which would be a criminal misdemeanor. But if the parents called the authorities and said you threatened them (even if you did not), you could end up
in litigation for a criminal act. The possible outcomes of a trial is speculation.

Witnessing the obvious neglect of the parents, the emotional act of saving a child from drowning, then feeling and expressing
anger at those responsible for the life and possible death of the child is normal human behavior.  So most normal humans would most likely consider that act not evil.

In today’s level of insanity, protecting others from violence, an act of self-defense, or saving a life can expose you to an evil that is beyond human rationale.

There are examples of acts of good and evil in the news everyday.

The bodega store clerk, Jose Alba, and the subway act by former marine Daniel Penny.

« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2024, 05:35:51 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: Apr 24, 2024, 12:30:43 PM »
Most, when confronted with this query, don't recognize the parental neglect, ignore the child's predicament, and then chastise me for saying anything to the parents. Somehow I'm always the Dennis Leary song title in their opinion. For some reason, I bring the incident up when the subject of morals and ethics arise.

Kant is turning over in his grave for sure.

To date I've pulled 3 children and 1 (drunk) adult out of the Pacific. The only one that I can't decide whether I had done right or wrong is the one described. The only part of that that really boggles my mind is the yelling at the parents part.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: Apr 24, 2024, 12:43:22 PM »
Good and evil, morals and ethics, yadda yadda, are at best grey areas. As Snowtoy eluded to, that kid could end up being the next great contributor to saving the planet or the next Adolf Hitler. Either of those outcome can be debated as good or evil as well.

Scary stuff to be sure.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2787 on: Apr 24, 2024, 01:24:16 PM »
deucie,

Do you self-identify as a misanthrope? :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: Apr 24, 2024, 07:22:03 PM »
deucie,

Do you self-identify as a misanthrope? :dunno:

Misanthrope/minimifidianist

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: Apr 25, 2024, 02:43:24 PM »
To date I've pulled 3 children and 1 (drunk) adult out of the Pacific. The only one that I can't decide whether I had done right or wrong is the one described. The only part of that that really boggles my mind is the yelling at the parents part.

Yelling at the parents is understandable given that you just potentially just risked your own life to save the kid of inattentive parents, but if concerned as to why your did it, might consider why you didn't yell at the parents of the other 3 kids, or the adult that you saved, were these parents just less appreciative then the others? 

I would have likely scolded all of them, including the adult, for being dumbasses.