Author Topic: Wenhar's Question Thread  (Read 70478 times)

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 2,300
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
    • Right Now Racing and Fabrication
Re: Wenhar's Question Thread
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:43 PM »
Run a good bead of goop on the back side of the bearing and then spin with index finger till goop works its way thru

or you could do it right and use a bering packer
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1051
  • Male Posts: 9,755
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2011, 09:27:53 AM »
No stupid, that's the technique the propogandists tell you to use  :shake:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2011, 10:11:55 AM »
:rofl:
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -38
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »
No stupid, that's the technique the propogandists tell you to use  :shake:

Please try to avoid the insults, the tone of this thread is attempting tø be changed, He is not stupid,
But yes I am happy to see that you are understanding the situation, the technique described in the Toyota Sales propaganda is incorrect,

This is a commercial grade, industrial axle, built as such, designed as such, filled with a fluid lube,

Toyota sales indicates to use a consumer grade grease,

The engineering is there for containment of a fluid, the correct fluid that lasts 30 years,

Now Super Yota stated that there would be a better way to go about getting this information to you,

I am doing like you say, posting pictures, being nice yet you continue to post up nonsense,

Now Like I said if I measured the bushing my findings would be Questioned,

I have measured a worn bushing, it was .015 larger than the axle , obviously worn but what would be a Max wear spec,,,

You see Yota fans like it or not you are brainwashed, and I as your deprogrammer have to get you to think for yourself,

So far it hasnt happened, Just more crap about tin foil hats, underground bunkers, propaganda,

Non you you turtles want to come out of your shell and look at this,  Oh cept one so far, shipped off a gallon the other day, I am thinking it was a crawler here but dont know for sure,

Maybee when he goes thru his axle with this stuff he will do a review,

But keep up the nonsense, and Super Yota need your ideas on how to go about this,, I will give you a quick summary of what I have done,

#1 Wrote a article for Toyota Owner magazine, David Zartman said "Interesting but here at Toyota owner Mag more into hard parts tech"???

#2 posted on IH8mud, told them what was up,

Experts said "Moly based grease used for initial fill," "How could I be so clueless about a Toyota axle"
And lube flow not possible thru bushing,

Told to send a sample to Longfield, did it, no comment, other than the grease bomb predentiated before it got there,
And even so he sent me a E-mail before the grease got there and said he didnt think he could do much about this ???

Then posted on Utah Rock Crawler only to meet my good friend Kurt, who knows about it, but puts out conflicting information, now there is more conflicting information on that thread if you read it carefully,

Wondered Why the guy was so nasty??? Trashing this poor grease monkey left and right with his "Crayons"

Then I started Talking to Toyota Trails editors Todd Kraderbak and Robbie Anston, Todd understood the situation but didnt want to deal with the Drama,,

Poor Robbie went and talked to Kurt and got all confused about "Moly grease"

Jeff Zepp said I should talk to Toyota of Japan, attempted to contact a Translator but to no avail

What to do? super Yota What to do?

Paid a website a 100 bucks the4x4network to post information about this grease, went round and round with that group of Jokers and pulled 2 "Masters of the Obvious" out of that lil dark corner of the interwebs,

Now there is plenty of other things, I contacted Gears magazine and they did a little Speal about it,

Moab Jeeper Magazine did the article that Toyota owner magazine did not want,

And started My own Website,

So yes Ideas ???  Oh I have sent a number of samples out , first one to a shop in CA called Yota masters,
Sample to Kurt Williams, to see if this was a "Correct Fluid"
Sample to Christo Slees operation in CO 
Sample to private partys, from my stint on the pirate ship, a fellow in OR and in Canada,
Sample to Nick Cooper a "Authority" on the pirate ship as he put it,

And of course as you know talked to Chris down here at the Crawler operation since well every one tells me to Talk to Marlin, some say Longfield but most say Talk to Marlin,,,

Inside the shell so far?

So Yes Ideas, I am fresh out, and see these nasty trolls posting stupid stuff only is upsetting ,

Need your help

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2011, 12:07:35 PM »
you are whats upsetting go away

locked 4x4

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 466
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2011, 12:19:06 PM »
gees.  It seems like this grease is a feisty topic.

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2011, 01:14:26 PM »
gees.  It seems like this grease is a feisty topic.

Yep, very very feisty, need some help here to go about it more tactfully , Super Yota says he has some ideas but ?

The simple straight forward approach dont work, which is hey have this semi fluid grease that they fill this axle with, its incompatible with lithium so that why these things puke oil all out the hub dial, trunnion caps and wiper seal,,, the bases mix a chemical reaction occurs and the base can no longer hold the base oil, and it leaks out,

This is met by no you dumbass its axle seal failure causing this, get a tinfoil hat, build your underground bunker,    Even the great and Powerful Marlin has created a seal to combat this problem,

No dont get me wrong this heavy seal is a good idea because the factory single lip seal the semi fluid grease has a tendency to leak into the third member, turning the gear oil black,

No big deal don really hurt nothing but a better seal for this axle to keep the Semi fluid grease in the knuckle,

Under ground bunker, been pondering that one, with all these brain washed idiots now a days not a bad idea,
and worse than that these brainwashed clowns are chicken of sales dudes,

Yep under ground bunker for sure, got to build it

superyota

• Prestige Worldwide
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 71
  • Male Posts: 3,362
  • Member since Oct '05
  • what happened?
    • View Profile
    • Placer County Crawlers
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2011, 02:06:15 PM »
rather than argue with people about bunkers, brainwashing, etc., try just talking about the product and listening to peoples questions and concerns and answer them without coming across as a know it all. 

why is this thread still going?  it has just turned into a big mess.  stop posting on here.  take a break and see if you can post up later after everyone has forgot about this thread and start a new one with a different attitude.  I think everyone on here has already got a bad first impression of you and your just making it worse.  I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted already. 
ABD Motorsports

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Placer County Crawlers - President 2011-2016
www.placercountycrawlers.com

Rubicon Trail Foundation - Property Committee member
Friends of Fordyce - Board Member
KK6QDW

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »
rather than argue with people about bunkers, brainwashing, etc., try just talking about the product and listening to peoples questions and concerns and answer them without coming across as a know it all.  

why is this thread still going?  it has just turned into a big mess.  stop posting on here.  take a break and see if you can post up later after everyone has forgot about this thread and start a new one with a different attitude.  I think everyone on here has already got a bad first impression of you and your just making it worse.  I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted already.  

Super Yota , You dudes are going to be pissed when you find out Toyota sales has duped you one way or the other,

I think another Crawler ordered up ano†her gallon of goop ,  so while we have Yota neck posting up crap, behind †he scene the T®ade secret Toyota goop is getting shipped off,

Your going to be pissed, first at me, then a† Toyo†a sales, No other way around it,,,

Hell I was pissed and didnt even have a Toyota just that I was never educated about this form of lube in school,,,

But Toyota told me it was Private and then tøok myself to school,

Some one even posted up on this thread, good luck finding tha† proprietary Toyota goop,

well I did, and now Shipping it off to the Crawlers dudes

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
you have produced no evidence of this goop working yet just pics of vehicles sitting still ( that supposedly have it in the axels) and your english is more broken thanour axels will be if we run your stuff go away please

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2011, 02:30:29 PM »
"I'm really surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted already."

Well I asked Big Mike What the situation was with the ban hammer and there was no response,

So I have a saying that no news is good news, and continued wi†h my White propaganda

Now if you wish tø post up questions rather than stupid comments, I will answer them to the best of my ability,

Stupid comments for the most par† so far,,,

Bu† no Super Yota simply going away aint gonna help no†hing, you poor Toyota shrooms will just go right back to sucking up bull :pokinit:,

So I will Keep at it till there are a few more "Jackolantern mushrooms out there, "

For Those who dont know the mushroom connection it is "The Mushroom Factory" and tha† is where your kept in the dark and Fed bull :pokinit:,

Now no surprize that it was going †ø be a white screen Toyota site that finially allowed this informa†ion,

Yep your righ† Anywhere else would have been banned already,

So good questions and comments will be responded with good answers and comments,

Stupid comments and Brainwashed clowns will be ignored,,

Till we get a few more  Omphalotus olearius shinning in the darkness

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 09, 2011, 02:32:08 PM »
if you send me a gallon of your socalled miracel goop and i test it and like it i will take back everything that has been previously stated and be on your side till that happens or you produce some hard evidence i will continue to call :bull crap:

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
you have produced no evidence of this goop working yet just pics of vehicles sitting still ( that supposedly have it in the axels) and your english is more broken thanour axels will be if we run your stuff go away please

So once there was this Omphalotus olearius that did not shine, it was sad, not even a hint of a glow,

Rixatus luciferious perpetua,

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2011, 02:37:31 PM »
So once there was this Omphalotus olearius that did not shine, it was sad, not even a hint of a glow,

Rixatus luciferious perpetua,

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN :tantrum:

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »
if you send me a gallon of your socalled miracel goop and i test it and like it i will take back everything that has been previously stated and be on your side till that happens or you produce some hard evidence i will continue to call :bull crap:

Okay now you can do a complete overhaul with only 1/2 gallon so since you such a doubting Thomas, why dont I just send you one quart and you can test it out only on one side of your Rig,

Send me a address mr Toyota Necker so I can send you a quart,

Would be glad to so you become a Omphalotus olearius

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #165 on: May 09, 2011, 02:39:50 PM »
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN :tantrum:

I gave you that information,
Send me a address

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #166 on: May 09, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
Okay

I just consulted with one of your members here @ Crawler and going to ask "Big Mike" to close this thread and going to pitch this a completely different way,

a "New Lube for the Solid axle What do you guys think ? "

Goldrush

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 145
  • Male Posts: 1,381
  • Member since Jan '10
  • wheelin!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
whats the link to your website?
-Zack- aka uncle Zack!                GOT MARLIN?

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »
Okay

I just consulted with one of your members here @ Crawler and going to ask "Big Mike" to close this thread and going to pitch this a completely different way,

a "New Lube for the Solid axle What do you guys think ? "

Dude, just like every other time you've posted it on every other site you've posted this on, you will lose.  And as has happened on each of those, one or two members will mess with you by saying they believe you and will string you on.  It's the nature of the beast.

It is a losing fight.  What you speak of was not in and isn't meant for these axles.  They work quite well with the gear oil where it's supposed to be and the grease where it belongs, as was intended.  If you had even the slightest notion what goes on in a toyota front axle, you'd understand exactly why Marlin designed the seal he did. 

Toyota sales (not sure wh you think salesman are the ones pitching this) has not put this into our heads.  Common sense and dealing with these units for some time has.  Toyota doubtfully sells anywhere near 1% of the gear oil or grease that is in any axle in any currently running toyota truck.

The tinfoil hat and bunker comments come from people sane enough to see that you are truly jaded and have gone so far past a point of insanity that you must waste all your possible time attempting to convincing others so you won't be alone in your insanity.  You may perhaps seek help with other conspericists, though they'd likely laugh you out of their circles whey they realize you're ranting about trucks instead of the gubment.

I myself find this and all your threads quite amusing, but just the same as you can only watch a drunk person for so long before the humor is lost, your threads only hold their entertainment for so long before you just become an annoyance and something else to ignore.  I beileve this thread has hit that point  :thumbs:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 09, 2011, 10:44:23 PM »
Oh, and in case you were wondering Wenhar, the reason you may be having trouble reading my posts is due to my using (mostly) proper english and sentence structure  ;)
RIP KYOTA

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 09, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »
Oh, and in case you were wondering Wenhar, the reason you may be having trouble reading my posts is due to my using (mostly) proper english and sentence structure  ;)

YOU STOP WITH THAT CRAP ITS NOT ALLOWED
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

locked 4x4

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 466
  • Member since Aug '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2011, 11:37:53 PM »
This is awesome.   Arguing about lube is great.  I myself am a fan of KY 

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2011, 11:44:53 PM »
This is awesome.   Arguing about lube is great.  I myself am a fan of KY  

if you are a fan of ky, you would really be a fan of astroglide
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2011, 02:57:20 AM »
I would like to see the results of this product in a Toyota axle, not a tractor axle but a Toyota. It should be done over a 30 year period so the results will be accurate. Hell even 20 years will do for the test period, we'll be waiting for you have your report ready by 2031 but if you really want to sell us on this come back in 2041 and let us know. We'll be waiting to hear from you then.....

Also can I put the goop in my axle end to end? Then I won't have to worry about inner seals anymore, seems like it would work since the last time my seal gave up it pretty much looked like your "goop".

Now if you can't produce this undeniable, irrefutable evidence then might I suggest you invest in some ky, because here unlike at Pirate we will at least allow you to lube up before you get screwed. :gap:

Seriously though could you stop with the Obamaspeak? Your diversionary unintelligible (at times) sentences are confusing me on the truth. :ack:

The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 759
  • Male Posts: 13,855
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2011, 03:11:47 AM »
...And what does a poisonous mushroom have to do with your "goop"?

....I like the crosses, nice touch.

...oh wait I get the mushroom relevance, they cause cramps vomiting, and diarrhea, kinda like this thread.

......I still don't get the crosses for t's replacement.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2011, 03:26:39 AM »
The Ford Dana 60 axle all gooped up

19 spline stub in a 79 dana 60 huh ?  atleast know your axles bub
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2011, 07:14:32 AM »
I used to wonder what my (now departed) Dad meant when he spoke of "blithering idiots".

Thanks to this thread, I think I now understand.
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:40 AM »
"Dude, just like every other time you've posted it on every other site you've posted this on, you will lose."

This has been a epic challenge, No I dont think so, While these other sites hide in the darkness of their black screens,

Marlin is White,

White propaganda, The Truth, so Bring it, I will prevail, as I told them on the4x4network

Et Lux in Tenebris Lucet et tenebre non comprehendunt,

I will not lose, the light is no longer shining in the darkness but in the light of Marlin, there will be "Masters of the obvious"

And you may have got me on the 19 spline axle deal but its a light duty 3/4 ton rig, so I just figered it was a Dana 60 not a 44

But I throw some static out there with the signal to give you all a fighting chance and not come off as a "Know it all"

Bring it

Now I am really trying to change the tone of this thread, if you wish to post up non technical aspects and "Blithering Idiot" comments,,, ( the old school lingo does kick ass) You will be led around in a circle of ramblings that will boggle your mind,

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »
"oh wait I get the mushroom relevance, they cause cramps vomiting, and diarrhea, kinda like this thread."

Yes and what is so amazing while this does this to you it is so appealing that you come back for more...

even though it causes all this grief,

A "New old Grease for this axle"

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2011, 09:13:53 AM »
.....I still don't get the crosses for t's replacement.

Old Man Willies used that symbol to alert you to the caveat of not mixing lithium with sodium grease,

What should be in your Toyota book, and Yes it does look like a cross as well the universal symbol of the source of true light and truth,

† "I am the way the Truth and the Light"