Author Topic: Wenhar's Question Thread  (Read 46341 times)

superyota

• Prestige Worldwide
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,360
  • Member since Oct '05
  • what happened?
    • View Profile
    • Placer County Crawlers
Re: Wenhar's Question Thread
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2011, 02:03:12 PM »
you already argued your point.  stop posting.  this thread needs to be locked or deleted.  we might as well be on pirate cussing eachother out and talking crap.  SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!
ABD Motorsports

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Placer County Crawlers - President 2011-2016
www.placercountycrawlers.com

Rubicon Trail Foundation - Property Committee member
Friends of Fordyce - Board Member
KK6QDW

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -38
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »
Badass axles? lol you mean my 1tons ? i hate toyota axles i think they are trash. Point is that it IS an axle seal failure and you're to ignorant to know any better.

But what would i know right ?

Oh by the way thats a true dana 60 under there. not that " oh i figured it was one cause it was a 250" I actually do know my :pokinit: and do know what im talking about because i actually have the hands on experience over a looottt longer perriod of time than you have.

Its hillarious how you back peddle so much . "so maybee no good for you wheeling clowns but sure good for the average weekend warrior, or grocery getter"  now you say maybe its not better for us ? lol you're more wobbly than a politician . Cut the bull crap dude and talk to us like human beings and maybe it will be returned. You're so far beyond delusional in this whole spectrum of "toyota sales" its extremely sad.
You're so far beyond delusional in this whole spectrum of "toyota sales" its extremely sad.

No that is the sad fact of the matter,

Now those bad ass 1 ton axles like the Trade secret Toyota goop as well,

Really take the time to read the Moab Jeeper magazine article I wrote, "Short Fiber grease"

Pictured on that article is a book,

On the cover of the book is says Toyota Motor sales, LTD  Okay  look up Toyota motor sales company and its a separate subsidary of Toyota manufacturing,

Then read the disclaimer that permission needs to obtained from these Toyota sales company to copy their book in whole or in part,

If your around the auto trade long enough as Robbie Anston pointed out you become frustrated with what is called planned obsolecense

Making a product that only lasts long enough to get you back at the dealership buying another rig,

Toyota dont do this persay, what I deal with mostly is auto trannys, A Yota tranny will out last a domestic unit 2 to 1 hands down,

These vehicles are engineered well, So good Toyota sales needed to engineer some sales to compete with domestic products,

Tell you to use a incompatible grease,, delusional NO

Plain as stinking day dude,

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #272 on: May 11, 2011, 02:16:24 PM »
you already argued your point.  stop posting.  this thread needs to be locked or deleted.  we might as well be on pirate cussing eachother out and talking crap.  SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

Its grease Monkeys wrangling about grease dude, if it to much dont read it, 

Warning this is not for the squeemish, I can take it, I have been called every name in the book, I have thick skin,

If you do not like hearing you have been duped about something a stupid as grease, I dont know what to tell you,

But the Engineering of Toyota sales is under attack, Full on, this is a informational war, and it gets ugly,
Very ugly, if you cant take it, dont read it,

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #273 on: May 11, 2011, 02:23:51 PM »
"so maybee no good for you wheeling clowns but sure good for the average weekend warrior"

The only reason I say this is that you seem to be squeemish about the nasty Trail repair,

Squeemish about a lil nasty grease,

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 11, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »
"so maybee no good for you wheeling clowns but sure good for the average weekend warrior"

The only reason I say this is that you seem to be squeemish about the nasty Trail repair,

Squeemish about a lil nasty grease,

Squeamish ? not in the least bit  Its just that when im out on the trail and i breat i want things to be as absolutely painless and easy and possible to rectify. Having to mess with your bastardized grease would not aid in that in any way shape or form in keeping it pain free but also aid in trying to not get oil all over the trail. You might not know it but we have alot of problems keeping our trails open due to oil spills, erosion, human waste and tons of other things. The last thing we need is more of that.
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #275 on: May 11, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »
Squeamish ? not in the least bit  Its just that when im out on the trail and i breat i want things to be as absolutely painless and easy and possible to rectify. Having to mess with your bastardized grease would not aid in that in any way shape or form in keeping it pain free but also aid in trying to not get oil all over the trail. You might not know it but we have alot of problems keeping our trails open due to oil spills, erosion, human waste and tons of other things. The last thing we need is more of that.

Beside the point Iron Clad, Dont care what your emotional aspect of this basterdized grease is,

What I am saying is Toyota fills them up with a fluid grease,

Tells you to use a incompatible grease in the damn book,

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2011, 02:32:36 PM »
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 538
  • Male Posts: 2,127
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2011, 04:01:39 PM »
you know what the worst part is, the companies that make our GOOD BIRFS, empi, longfield, and blah, the other company. I wonder what there opinion would be if you told them you intentionally used birf soup in your knuckle. I know lonfield comes pre-greased! I think the verdict has become that you should go peddle this to your weekend warrior/grocery getter crowd. Instead of us crawler clowns as you just put it. OH YEAH, I am a weekend warrior dangit... count me in for NONE I have IFS becuase I am a weekend warrior!
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
Its grease Monkeys wrangling about grease dude, if it to much dont read it, 

Warning this is not for the squeemish, I can take it, I have been called every name in the book, I have thick skin, 
more like thick skulled,

you dont get it, we are happy with incompatible grease! becuase the benifits of the incompatable grease outweigh the benifits of the running what you want us to. Oh yeah, lets not forget the average mileage put on any of our solid axle rigs. shoot even my IFS weekend warrior sees more time in low range then not. Im talking minute for minute, more time in low range.
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 495
  • Male Posts: 3,980
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »
in the end whats in our axles is the least of our worries, as long as it lubes and no water.
were also way cheap, when I wheeled yotas, I always was leaking at the diff and outer seals
not from the lube in them, from my foot and my driving

should we all be praising you mr almighty
I flat dont care about your wonder crap, and 99% of others share my opinion

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2011, 06:04:08 PM »
I used SPRAY ON SUPER TECH (walmart) WHITE GREASE for my locking hubs.... guess what... it worked!!! they lock and unlock pretty well too. DOUBT it the proper lube for the job... lol

cruzila

• Go go cruzila!
  • Hawk
  • Turtle Points: 41
  • Male Posts: 3,848
  • Member since May '02
  • MC20/21 Toybox #002 2.28 = 154:1
    • View Profile
    • MTA
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2011, 06:38:56 PM »
I banned the troll.
If you would like to help save the Rubicon, send money to the Rubicon Trail Foundation

Friends of Eldorado National Forest