Author Topic: Wenhar's Question Thread  (Read 71077 times)

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -38
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
Re: Wenhar's Question Thread
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
ok i wil humor you the axel OD is 1.244 inches and the id of the inner axel seal is 1.291 inches so to me this "oil" would leak into the housing right :rofl:

Crap you not paying attention not the seal the bushing, stop being so pissed settle down and Read,

I cant type that bad,, the ID of the Bushing, new installed in the spindle,

Dingman.

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1125
  • Male Posts: 3,448
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »
With all this talk about propaganda and conspiracy you sound like you may be wearing a tin foil hat.

I had no problem reading what u had to say cause I thought it may be informative, but now your starting to irrate everyone.

You stated you have the measurements but you want someone else to post them so u don't get questioned.  Just post what you are trying to say and if people want to try your product they will, if not go somewhere else and try to sell to a different market.

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »
With all this talk about propaganda and conspiracy you sound like you may be wearing a tin foil hat.

I had no problem reading what u had to say cause I thought it may be informative, but now your starting to irrate everyone.

You stated you have the measurements but you want someone else to post them so u don't get questioned.  Just post what you are trying to say and if people want to try your product they will, if not go somewhere else and try to sell to a different market.

Oh enough with the tinfoil hat crap I got a cool hat from some dudes called RCV that build axles and I called them to talk about grease, they guy I spoke with didnt really have specifics but sent me a sample,
and a hat,

Its a #1 grade grease, so I forwarded this sample to Mr Longnosed Longfield where this grease sample 4 in total all suitable and none a #2 grade as per bogus FSM
and nothing,

Nothing but bull :pokinit:,

Sorry for the chip on the shoulder but I got it and it aint going away soon,,, Start talking decent and I will settle down but for now, its full on, in your face confrontational, been known to work the best,,,

Thanks Frank

trainwreck

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 24
  • Member since Mar '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2011, 12:30:44 PM »
hahaha his "good friend Kurt Williams " said this:
Originally Posted by Kurt Williams
Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing. For $600 you can get a complete knuckle overhaul, with the correct parts and fluid and not worry about your axle for another 30 years.

I'm done listening to your backwoods-logic, you have admittedly zero experience in the Toyota axles and yet you continue to bill yourself off as the pro so you can fence some miracle oil.

Kurt Williams
Cruiser Outfitters

AND in a follow-up post
I did make that comment above and it had absolutely nothing to do with your product yet you continue to pass it on as such. I've never endorsed your product and due to you personally will never endorse your product even if/when Toyota enacts a 50 year recall on every solid axle product and FSM so they can install the proper grease and correct their lies. I'll still think you are an oxygen thief.

The 1988 LC that he says "clued him in" had to be removed from his shop with a tow truck, under police supervision, to be taken to a shop that would follow toy FSM procedures...

The thread on pirate is hilarious, and sad, and makes me hope that president obama will designate more funds to help those with undiagnosed mental illness.

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: -52
  • Male Posts: 2,300
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
    • Right Now Racing and Fabrication
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
i guess we cant handel you either you need banned and im thinking it will happen all your swearing and such i think you need to clean up your mouth and your act then start again mabye a little less dickheadish
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

Goldrush

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 145
  • Male Posts: 1,381
  • Member since Jan '10
  • wheelin!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2011, 12:35:16 PM »
 :clap2:  :popcorn:
-Zack- aka uncle Zack!                GOT MARLIN?

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »
makes me hope that president obama will designate more funds to help those with undiagnosed mental illness.

:rofl2: :rofl: :haha: :hahaha:
RNR FABRICATION ON THE EAST COAST!!! rightnowracingfabrication@gmail.com (814)-516-5176 like us on facebook www.facebook.com/rnrfab
R.I.P Derek James Black 1995-2010 I miss you BUD! :sad2: 81 4wd wheelable 20r ifs rear welded on 33's goes amazing
"THE GENERAL" My build-on the backburner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=63519.0

I make more money that you, my wife is hotter than yours, my thingy is bigger than yours

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2011, 04:03:08 PM »

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)    

« Reply #63 on: Today at 12:30:44 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing. For $600 you can get a complete knuckle overhaul, with the correct parts and fluid and not worry about your axle for another 30 years.

I'm done listening to your backwoods-logic, you have admittedly zero experience in the Toyota axles and yet you continue to bill yourself off as the pro so you can fence some miracle oil.

Kurt Williams
Cruiser Outfitters

AND in a follow-up post
I did make that comment above and it had absolutely nothing to do with your product yet you continue to pass it on as such. I've never endorsed your product and due to you personally will never endorse your product even if/when Toyota enacts a 50 year recall on every solid axle product and FSM so they can install the proper grease and correct their lies. I'll still think you are an oxygen thief.

The 1988 LC that he says "clued him in" had to be removed from his shop with a tow truck, under police supervision, to be taken to a shop that would follow toy FSM procedures...

The thread on pirate is hilarious, and sad, and makes me hope that president obama will designate more funds to help those with undiagnosed mental illness.

"Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing. For $600 you can get a complete knuckle overhaul, with the correct parts and fluid and not worry about your axle for another 30 years."

Thats all you gotta know right there, tells you right there in plain english about a fluid that last 30 years,

So get him a tinfoil hat, correct parts and fluid, could not have said it better myself

Right there Folks saying the Marlin Crawler shops all the big time dudes Dont know what they are doing

Puts it right out there thinking you are that snowed,, guess so

superyota

• Prestige Worldwide
  • Turtle Points: 71
  • Male Posts: 3,362
  • Member since Oct '05
  • what happened?
    • View Profile
    • Placer County Crawlers
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
remember that you are on Marlin Crawlers forum.  bashing Marlin Crawler won't help get your point through.  stop before its too late :shake:.  there was a lot better way of getting all this info out there than the way you are. 
ABD Motorsports

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Placer County Crawlers - President 2011-2016
www.placercountycrawlers.com

Rubicon Trail Foundation - Property Committee member
Friends of Fordyce - Board Member
KK6QDW

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2011, 04:31:23 PM »
remember that you are on Marlin Crawlers forum.  bashing Marlin Crawler won't help get your point through.  stop before its too late :shake:.  there was a lot better way of getting all this info out there than the way you are. 

Whoa hold up here I am not bashing Mr Marlin he is just unaware of this situation and I am not bashing him Kurt Williams is,

I am merely trying to point out this to Mr Marlin, do not be pissed at me, it is the trusting nature of mechanics that rely on information from others to get the "Correct parts and fluid"

Sadly mechanics often follow the recommendation of sales folks, "Venomous Asps" in this case,,

No it is Williams that says Marlin dont know what he is doing, not me, Read it its right there in plain stinking English,,,

I am on your side believe it or not,,,

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
"Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing. For $600 you can get a complete knuckle overhaul, with the correct parts and fluid and not worry about your axle for another 30 years."

Thats all you gotta know right there, tells you right there in plain english about a fluid that last 30 years,

So get him a tinfoil hat, correct parts and fluid, could not have said it better myself

Right there Folks saying the Marlin Crawler shops all the big time dudes Dont know what they are doing

Puts it right out there thinking you are that snowed,, guess so

You should re-read what you quoted from kurt a little better
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011, 04:56:04 PM »
You should re-read what you quoted from kurt a little better

Okay lets break it down then,

Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing,,,   Okay

For 6 bills you get a complete overhaul...... Okay

With the correct parts and "Fluid".... Okay

and not worry about your axle for 30 years

What dont you understand what the dude is saying,,,,??? there is a correct fluid that lasts in these axles for 30 years with little or no maintenance...

No matter what your doing with the little pile,,,,

I read those posts carefully and find the one that says something to the effect that fluid migration from the knuckle to the wheel bearings not possible because they are separated by a spindle and a wheel seal,,

Just about the smoothest double talk I have ever seen,,, Slow down and read it,

Just like your telling me,,,,

This is just sick and wrong guys Mechanixs owners, wheelers are being hosed by smooth talking sales dudes,,,,

Like it or not   

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2011, 05:04:05 PM »

Super Yota

What is the better way to get this information out ?

I present what I have researched only to be called a liar , moron and a Idiot,

This tends to piss me off

I have tried being "Mr Nice" guy   It dont work,

I have brainstormed on how to go about this, any Ideas you have would be considered , would love to here them, and will tell you if I have attempted them

Thanks Frank

Dingman.

• Turtle Points: 1125
  • Male Posts: 3,448
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
No matter what grease I use in my axle it will never last 30 years, let alone 5..
Most people here have modified rigs, not a stock sfa rig that will see little stress. So whatever they use their parts are gonna wear out and break

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
Okay lets break it down then,

Take it to a shop that knows what they are doing,,,   Okay

For 6 bills you get a complete overhaul...... Okay

With the correct parts and "Fluid".... Okay

and not worry about your axle for 30 years

What dont you understand what the dude is saying,,,,??? there is a correct fluid that lasts in these axles for 30 years with little or no maintenance...

No matter what your doing with the little pile,,,,

I read those posts carefully and find the one that says something to the effect that fluid migration from the knuckle to the wheel bearings not possible because they are separated by a spindle and a wheel seal,,

Just about the smoothest double talk I have ever seen,,, Slow down and read it,

Just like your telling me,,,,

This is just sick and wrong guys Mechanixs owners, wheelers are being hosed by smooth talking sales dudes,,,,

Like it or not   

Read this part of what he said

"I'm done listening to your backwoods-logic, you have admittedly zero experience in the Toyota axles and yet you continue to bill yourself off as the pro so you can fence some miracle oil."

And this part

"Originally Posted by Kurt Williams
I did make that comment above and it had absolutely nothing to do with your product yet you continue to pass it on as such. I've never endorsed your product and due to you personally will never endorse your product even if/when Toyota enacts a 50 year recall on every solid axle product and FSM so they can install the proper grease and correct their lies. I'll still think you are an oxygen thief. "

Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

twistedtoy92

• Turtle Points: -255
  • Male Posts: 3,781
  • Member since Dec '06
  • NFM Customs
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2011, 06:22:43 PM »
you come across with a cocky attitude

Dude I have caught so much flak trying to set this straight you would not believe, dealing with "Assholes"

So sorry,,

Would excuse me Mr Big Bad Crawler dude, uhm you have been hosed about a simple things as grease,,,

Read thru Toyota steering axle leak thread on Utah Rock Crawler,,,

Pay close attention to the part where my good friend Kurt Williams talks about a correct fluid that last for 30 years,
and the part where he says

How could lube migration be possible from the knuckle and the wheel bearings, they are separated by a spindle and a wheel seal,

Pay close attention otherwise you will blow right past it,

To much fun trashing a silly grease monkey,,,

Well Crawlers its there, the dude knows about this "Miracle" stuff,,,,

And would rather you didnt,,,,, pretty weird,, Read it and weep

And do not turn this into the Rixatus effect, I will tear you up,

Deal with it Crawlers,

Im just being straight forward letting you know that you JUST joined this forum and have done nothing but talk down to everyone about a bunch of wordy BS :shakehead: In no way did I make any statements of being a BIG BAD CRAWLER DUDE and there you go with your shitty attitude again. Would you like to try that again? Might I ask what you do for a living...  :bowdown: "OH GREAT ONE" ?  :respect:
2005 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro 380 AWHP @ 24psi
1993 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=72886.msg866982#msg866982
1992 Toyota Pickup http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=49319.msg616251#msg616251
1985 4runner http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=60737.msg745263#msg745263

"TRIPLE CASES GETS YOU LAID." -BigMike

"I daily drive this thang everyday." (swapped89)

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2011, 07:37:18 PM »
Im just being straight forward letting you know that you JUST joined this forum and have done nothing but talk down to everyone about a bunch of wordy BS :shakehead: In no way did I make any statements of being a BIG BAD CRAWLER DUDE and there you go with your shitty attitude again. Would you like to try that again? Might I ask what you do for a living...  :bowdown: "OH GREAT ONE" ?  :respect:

What I do for a living,?

Grease Monkey,

And The confrontational approach draws the most interest on these forums, You want Mr Nice Guy,,

Okay My Dearest Toyota Fans, My sincerest apologies for coming into your sacred and hollowed Forums and shoving this down your throats,

Oh how can I submit my humble findings to you without upseting you?

It goes against your bible, you even call it a Bible,???

What does it matter what I do for a living ? at the moment I am learning tactics of informational warfare on this here "Devil Box" propaganda machine,,

Had nothing to do with it till this came up just tinkering in my  happy shop till a dude brought me a Yota pile to fix,

Seen what was up, looked into where all this mis information was coming from and hell thats easy just sit at a computer and spout propaganda,

white propaganda against Black propaganda,,,

That simple folks, the White Screens will allow this information at least for a bit, the black screens, Pirate, Yota tech , Mud banned already,

but hey sorry for the bad attitude but been banned 3 times from this here Crawler show, and its a "White propaganda site"

Look into it , Black and White propaganda,,,

So Grease monkey, and deprogrammer because my dearest sweetest Yota fans you are brainwashed about grease,
harsh, to bad, but a team was assembled called the GMA known as the Grease Monkey Association, and here this group of "Masters of the Obvious" studied the situation elected me as the Informational propagandist and taking out the Toyota Sales Propagandist,

If you think this is a joke, go back to the thread on Ih8mud from day one, and venomous asp from Toyota information services stated initial fill was a "Moly Based grease"

My dearest Toyota believers" loving what they do for you" and "Oh what a feeling" as "they keep moving you forward" thru the harvest line,

wise up and quit coming after me and go after these assholes who tell you to use a incompatible grease in a axle that is well

Known to last 30 years easy with the correct fluid,,,,

Thank you

Goldrush

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '10
  • wheelin!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:22 PM »
so last time i checked, there was GREASE in a knunckle. so now there is this "FLUID" lasts "30 years" that replaces this GREASE? i think grease works pretty good. so why fix it if it aint broke? my  :twocents:

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »
Oh I see in the list of folks viewing there is 1 Hidden,,

This person who hides, he will post up soon, see if I can pick him out, my arch nemesis in this game,

Goes by the Handles Beer drinker, Wip, Bob Lindstrom, truckin6832 and possibly tramy Frank,,

A coffee drinking wine brewing dude from Texas,

And of course there is my good Friend Rix the Toyota tech that I worked over in the darkest corner of the interwebs,,

Really a preety sharp dude for the most part, had answers to some things that even the foremost leaders in the Toyota circles where pretty clueless about,,

But he is here, hiding as the nasty forked tounge asp would , under a Rock,  

Hidden

Goldrush

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Jan '10
  • wheelin!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2011, 07:57:34 PM »
 :screwy: :headscratch: :dunno: :blah:  :wall:

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »
you can go do your thing on dingmans front axle, and if it still works in 30 years hell double your 600,

where I actually think that in a stock yota axle it might help it last longer
though  they would rarely see 4x4,

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
man you are paranoid
look at any hot topic and there is usually hidden users

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2011, 08:00:40 PM »
dude you seriously need to read the quote from kurt again mabye a little slower this time make sure you sound out all the words so your mentaly retarted head can comprehend them he say " i will never endorse your product" that means hes also calling BS on your stuff just as we have go back to your grease shop and fill your "jap junk " with this wonder grease well keep using what we have been

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »
dude you seriously need to read the quote from kurt again mabye a little slower this time make sure you sound out all the words so your mentaly retarted head can comprehend them he say " i will never endorse your product" that means hes also calling BS on your stuff just as we have go back to your grease shop and fill your "jap junk " with this wonder grease well keep using what we have been

Read up on Signal vrs static, a propagandist a Good one like kurt can put out so much static, that you miss the signal,

While you read the thread Toyota steering axle leak on Utah Rock Crawler and see me getting trashed but what you dont see is the Signal

He clearly tells me I know what your talking about but I have these dudes so snookered I can come out and say  that I know all about this stuff and Good luck trying to get any where,,,

Its there slow down and read it

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2011, 08:12:41 PM »
you can go do your thing on dingmans front axle, and if it still works in 30 years hell double your 600,

where I actually think that in a stock yota axle it might help it last longer
though  they would rarely see 4x4,

Who is Dingman? and you know what? Bone stock axle with the factory goop vrs all the trick :pokinit: and super duper axles,,, high steered , glorified piece of plastic wiper seal,,,

Bone stock Jap axle for me all day long,

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »
do you live in a underground bunker?

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »
the funny thin is i did read it and it says your full of BS go somewhere else before you get to add MARLIN CRAWLER to your list of banned sites...

sence no make you ???

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2011, 08:17:54 PM »
do you live in a underground bunker?

No

But I sure am going to fire up the ol back hoe some day and build one, you bet,

Its a 1961 or so Clark machine, preety cool,

Under ground bunker,,, hey can you answer my tolerance ? on the Bushing,,

Underground bunker,,, Yep I am going to build one

yotaneck13

• Mr. Right NOW
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Nov '09
  • MR. RIGHT NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2011, 08:19:32 PM »
 ??? :confused: :screwy: :headscratch: :moon:

Wenhar

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Apr '11
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
??? :confused: :screwy: :headscratch: :moon:

Well it has some sort of same goo as this old School Yota axle has in it,,, in the wheel hub,,

And it aint ever been messed with from the early 60/s

And you wanna talk extreme pressure,  Oh and I gotta get with you wheeler dudes about a stout roll cage climbed off the high side once rather spooky,,

But Under ground bunker cool ,, Yep in the works for sure,,,