Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 195953 times)

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1176
  • Male Posts: 536
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2400 on: Apr 18, 2023, 09:46:05 AM »
Longest drive was from  Fort Bragg, North Carolina to Tollhouse, California, when our son left the ARMY. The two of us completed the trip in under fortytwo hours, in a JEEP TJ pulling a small U-Haul trailer. Got home and a noise had developed in the rear diff. Turned out the ring gear only had three bolts left holding it in place, and those three bolts were finger tight.

Ah, memories of father/son outings!!
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: Apr 21, 2023, 06:22:23 PM »
A thought on the "woke" peeps gender names.

In the Bible, Demons refer to themselves as they/them/we/us.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,238
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2402 on: May 03, 2023, 06:48:24 AM »
What is destroying America and the world?

It's not climate change, tornadoes, global war, terrorists, China virus, COVID-19 vaccines, mass shootings, inflation.

IT'S MONEY!

Money is the root of all evil!

It's all about the money and those on the take!! :disturbed:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 03, 2023, 04:28:03 PM »
Money is not the root of all evil, that's like saying guns kill people. It's, the love of money is the root of all evil. If money were used as it was intended, as a tool, there would be no problems.

Enter the demonic human race.

The common denominator to all bad things that happen on this planet is human beings. Humans pervert everything, natural or man-made, it part of human nature.

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 05, 2023, 11:47:06 PM »
So, now we have stupid people throwing soup in attendant's face because it was too hot. The collective I.Q. of the human race seems to be dropping on a daily basis! Are we devolving to our ape status? The more I see people ACTING like their intellect is increasing the more primal they seem to act. Civility is dying. Chivialry has all but been destroyed. Manners, and respect have been on the endangered list for decades. I believe it's time for the reign of Cockroaches and Keith Richards to begin.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2405 on: May 07, 2023, 06:01:18 AM »
What makes a depraved evil human go to a mall and start killing people? :yikes:

Who is going to pay for the $1.2 Million in reparations to each black person in California?

Who are the 36% that approve of Biden’s America? :yikes:

The incomprehensible insanity is beyond shocking. :disturbed:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 07, 2023, 09:09:45 AM »
Why kill people in a mall? School? Open venue? Mental instability, weak emotions, and just being plain fed-up with all the idiots around. When the world turns to confusing the masses with false,       everything       ,and lies are are forced as truth, what else do you think will happen. When so called "Godly" people are "Godly" only when in their places of worship, and act in the philosophy of Anton LaVey in all other venues. When every man IS an island....... 

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 07, 2023, 09:24:04 AM »
1.2 Million? Last i heard it was 5 Million. Supposedly it was a San Francico thing. Won't be long 'til that town gives every black individual a white slave or two.

The world is flat.
Biological males can become pregnant.
Gender is fluent.
Everything youo've ever been told or learned is wrong.

Orwell knew.   

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 07, 2023, 09:39:07 AM »
The 36% are zealots! They would support anything or anybody to justify their prior decisions. It's more a faith than conscious thought. For them the Demoncratic party is heaven on earth and they'll do everything to acheive the kingdom. Follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the yellw brick road.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2409 on: May 07, 2023, 01:21:59 PM »
The 36% are zealots! They would support anything or anybody to justify their prior decisions. It's more a faith than conscious thought. For them the Demoncratic party is heaven on earth and they'll do everything to acheive the kingdom. Follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the, follow the yellw brick road.

There are approximately 260 million adults in the USA population.  36% would be about 93.6 million.

How can THAT many adults, living in the United States of America, have their heads firmly planted in their anal cavity?  :dunno:

Or is there really that many morons or retards?  :gap:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 07, 2023, 04:49:28 PM »
There are approximately 260 million adults in the USA population.  36% would be about 93.6 million.

How can THAT many adults, living in the United States of America, have their heads firmly planted in their anal cavity?  :dunno:

Or is there really that many morons or retards?  :gap:

To answer that question just take a drive to the nearest mall. Walk around that mall for an hour or so. Then go to the nearest fast food joint for lunch. While your food is starting it's journey through your DI tract go see a movie. Then drive home. If you survive that outing look back at all the dipsticks you came across, and how many times you noticed some bumbass create a dangerous situation for somebody else. Then, for the cherrys on top of the nanner split, look at all the latest news.

You will realize you have three choices:
1) Just go aboout YOUR life the best you can, while trying to be the best person YOU can be.
2) Get a lobotomy and join the herd. Don't forget your drool rag.
3) Inject your cranium with vitamin Pb. Should only require a single dose.

Either scenario will require a sacrifice of a percentage of your soul. #2 will require you to wear a wig, tuck, and have a favorite shade of blush.

I can say more, but I don't want to have to put up with the rainbow mafia.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:55:30 PM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2411 on: May 07, 2023, 07:18:03 PM »
To answer that question just take a drive to the nearest mall. Walk around that mall for an hour or so. Then go to the nearest fast food joint for lunch. While your food is starting it's journey through your DI tract go see a movie. Then drive home. If you survive that outing look back at all the dipsticks you came across, and how many times you noticed some bumbass create a dangerous situation for somebody else. Then, for the cherrys on top of the nanner split, look at all the latest news.

You will realize you have three choices:
1) Just go aboout YOUR life the best you can, while trying to be the best person YOU can be.
2) Get a lobotomy and join the herd. Don't forget your drool rag.
3) Inject your cranium with vitamin Pb. Should only require a single dose.

Either scenario will require a sacrifice of a percentage of your soul. #2 will require you to wear a wig, tuck, and have a favorite shade of blush.

I can say more, but I don't want to have to put up with the rainbow mafia.

:rofl2:

:roflsign:

Gnarls :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2412 on: May 11, 2023, 05:13:18 PM »
As the massive number of illegal immigrants enter the USA there will not be enough food, shelter, lodging, medicine, healthcare, and all other basic survival needs to support them.

There will be "colonies" of these people formed all over various USA cities, towns, and open suburban areas.

The colonies will take over those areas and there will be unimaginable lawlessness.

There will be insufficient life sustaining supplies so there will be violent riots and roving ravaging psychopathic gangs.

Get ready to defend yourself, your family, friends, neighbors, and your property.

This level of dystopian insane evil, violence and deprivation will cause whatever federal authorities to unleash military or paramilitary swat teams to impose curfews.

Then the government will invoke Martial Law. The military commander of an area will have unlimited power to make and enforce laws.

Next will be a horrific attack on anyone and everyone to confiscate our firearms.

Once our firearms are confiscated or voluntarily relinquished, we will be slaves to whatever evil power is in force.

Massive "depopulation" due to starvation and mass genocide will take place globally.

Or... something else will happen and all that will just be a horrible wrongly predicted unseen future.  :dunno:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 03:19:29 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2413 on: May 14, 2023, 07:42:22 AM »
What’s next for American citizens? :disturbed:

The best Hollywood “horror movie” writers could not have written a more horrific reality than what is happening right now.

INFECTIOUS DISEASES …. An excellent depopulation evil.  I’m sure Bill Gates is excited about this. :thumbs:

Are illegal immigrants bringing infectious diseases into the USA?

It is predicted by the scientific truth-tellers, based upon the millions of illegal immigrants entering the USA, that we are going to see such a rise in infectious diseases that it will likely cause an epidemic in the USA, and probably another “W.H.O. pandemic".. a REAL pandemic. 

This pandemic will be 100 times more deadly than the SARS-CoV-2 – China virus, which was actually less deadly than the flu virus if the medical professionals were allowed to treat the infected with known readily available drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

The Corona virus has a spike protein.  The COVID-19 vaccines have spike proteins and  increase the level of spike proteins in the body after an injection. The more jabs, the more spike proteins are pumped into the body.

Recent research now shows that a person that has contracted COVID-19 or been injected with a COVID-19 vaccine can “SHED” the spike protein.  Shedding occurs via any bodily fluids.

If you have not contracted the corona virus and have not been jabbed with one of the COVID-19 vaccines, anyone who HAS BEEN vaccinated with one of COVID-19 jabs or has been infected with the COVID-19 virus CAN transmit the spike protein to you via any bodily fluids.

The spike protein essentially disrupts or destroys your immune system so that your immune system cannot fight any pathogen that it would otherwise be able to fight.

The spike in numbers of new, rare, and known autoimmune disorders is shocking.

What are the most common infectious disease deaths?
•   AIDS and HIV - incurable.
•   Viral Hepatitis.
•   Influenza.
•   Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.
•   Pneumonia.
•   8 Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) 4 that are incurable.
•   Chronic Sinusitis.

The cases of Tuberculosis are on the rise and TB is considered by some epidemiologists one of 3 most deadly highly infectious diseases.

Cases of malaria will most likely be on the rise due to the illegal immigrant’s travels through mosquito infested jungles. Although not considered contagious, treatment for malaria requires high doses of very special drugs and antibiotics.

The amount of pharmaceuticals and drugs necessary for the treatment of the multitude of diseases we will see in the near future will be staggering.  Far worse will be the terrible lack of medical facilities and medical professionals to treat the large numbers of infected.

Welcome to communism! :yikes:

Now some good news.  Dr. Peter McCullough and The Wellness Company has determined that “Nattokinase is now in the top position as a therapy for these post-v and post-C syndromes.”  It is the only known substance that appears to degrade the spike protein.

A pretrial clinical study shows it degrades the spike protein. It also acts like an anti-atherosclerotic (a chemical that will unplug your arteries).  There are publications and supplements available, however I would caution anyone before taking anything with Nattokinase to do lots of research and if you are on any kind of prescription medication to consult with your doctor.

More scary stuff, conspiracy Bravo Sierra, or just fake news? :dunno:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 07:50:52 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 14, 2023, 10:58:43 PM »
Not going to worry about any of that, nukes will kill all those virus', along with any possible hosts.

About 10:05 PM tonight, 5/14, I saw a streak in the sky. It was LONG! Larger than any meteor I've yet seen. And the thing faded out in a period od about 30 seconds. So many things have gone through my head, large metor, small asteroid, missile, falling sattelite, hopefully there will be some news on it. I don't think it was a missile though, missile and rocket trails I've seen don't dissipate that quickly, nor are they thin clean lines. Meteor trails are typically a quick flash. ..........

Hope someone else saw it.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2415 on: May 14, 2023, 11:40:52 PM »
https://abc30.com/fireball-over-california-meteor-shower-bright-lights-tonight/12973540/

It was a piece of satellite antenna for the International Space Station. :yikes:

"Researchers estimate that there are more than 100 trillion untracked pieces of space junk in Earth orbit, according to the Science study."

"Debris left in orbits below 600 km normally fall back to Earth within several years. At altitudes of 800 km, the time for orbital decay is often measured in centuries. Above 1,000 km, orbital debris will normally continue circling the Earth for a thousand years or more."

Only about 550 humans have entered outer space and we have already managed to pollute the hell out of it! :smack:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 11:48:13 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: May 15, 2023, 08:42:38 AM »
https://abc30.com/fireball-over-california-meteor-shower-bright-lights-tonight/12973540/

It was a piece of satellite antenna for the International Space Station. :yikes:

"Researchers estimate that there are more than 100 trillion untracked pieces of space junk in Earth orbit, according to the Science study."

"Debris left in orbits below 600 km normally fall back to Earth within several years. At altitudes of 800 km, the time for orbital decay is often measured in centuries. Above 1,000 km, orbital debris will normally continue circling the Earth for a thousand years or more."

Only about 550 humans have entered outer space and we have already managed to pollute the hell out of it! :smack:

Thanks for that! I thought it was kinda cool to see it. I wish I did have something in hand to record it. Only thing I had in hand was the handle of the trash can.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2417 on: May 17, 2023, 12:28:48 PM »
Which one is in greater abundance......???

STUPIDTY OR IGNORANCE :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: May 17, 2023, 07:20:06 PM »
Since the most intelligent of persons can be guilty of stupidity, I'd say stupidity.

I would also point out that ignorance can be forgiven as it is most simply a lack of knowledge.

The grandest bit of stupidity I've witnessed as of late is the Covid/vaccine debacle. To this day, the stupid people still carry on the with that narrative, "The unvaxxed are the cause of the pandemic!".

The new bit is about the economy, "IT'S A GREAT ECONOMY!". Let's see how that one plays out.......

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2419 on: May 18, 2023, 05:47:56 AM »
Has anti-God perversion, immorality, corruption, and unthinkable evil “transformed” the greatest country in world history into a communistic, depraved and shameless America? :yikes:

Or...is all that woke stuff good for a civilized society? :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 18, 2023, 08:30:16 AM »
Has anti-God perversion, immorality, corruption, and unthinkable evil “transformed” the greatest country in world history into a communistic, depraved and shameless America? :yikes:

Or...is all that woke stuff good for a civilized society? :dunno:

D) All of the above

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2421 on: May 20, 2023, 12:48:31 PM »
Disney and DeSantis....

Disney stopped their 1 $Billion office complex build to get back at DeSantis.

Disney just stepped on their Richard! :rofl2:

There's in no more "magic" in the Kingdom.

They turned a once beautiful thing, The Greatest Place on Earth, into perverted anti-Christian political depravity. :sad2:

Go WOKE.... Go BROKE!!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 04:22:27 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: May 20, 2023, 04:26:20 PM »
Disney and DeSantis....

Disney stopped their 1 $Billion office complex build to get back at DeSantis.

Disney just stepped on their Richard! :rofl2:

There's in no more "magic" in the Kingdom.

They turned a once beautiful thing, The Greatest Place on Earth, into perverted anti-Christian political depravity. :sad2:

Go WOKE.... Go BROKE!!

Mickey is now Michelle, and Minnie is now Monroe, and pluto is no longer a dog. The whole lot is just F*^$ing Goofy!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2423 on: May 21, 2023, 04:51:55 AM »
With the ongoing discussions on the US economy and whether we will default on our debt, one of my like-minded close friends sent me a link on a Fortune.com article on the countries that are defaulting on their loans from the CCP.

After reading the article it made me think more about what appears to be happening.

There are only 5 Communist countries – China, Cuba, Laos, Viet Nam, North Korea.

The Socialist countries are Bangladesh, Eritrea, Guyana, India, Nepal, Nicaragua, Portugal, Sri Lanka, and Tanzania.

China has been “buying” other countries for many decades.  The CCP is very smart. They are investing in countries for their resources and dominance.

Once a country defaults on what they have borrowed from China, the CCP now “owns” everything about that country.  Sadly, the people will suffer unthinkable hardships and death.

I believe there is an effort and plan to depopulate our planet. Of the 735 billionaires in the world, how many are involved?  It is known that Bill Gates is one.

It is pathetically ironic that Socialism is an idea to close the gap between the rich and the poor.  Communism always makes the people poor and the elite super rich.

Countries that have tried Socialism, Communism, and Marxism always ends the same way… massive horrific human deprivation, torture, and death.

Those theoretical visions of equality do not exist. Historically those diabolical ideologies can only be stopped by killing the perpetrators and those in control.

So for the private ownership and free-market economic and political system of Capitalism is the only successful ideology that promotes actual life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness globally.

That's just my opinion, it may be worthless. :blah:

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: May 21, 2023, 02:26:51 PM »
I think we covered this before. All the Billionaires seem to be speaking of developing a "utopian" era. They've all spoken of how good it would be for the masses to give up everthing and basically live day to day. Humanity is not mentally, or emotionally geared for that. There is absolutely no way to convert a competitive, selfish people to be well enough being the same as every other person. Of course there are going to be a few that believe they need to take control of the masses to bring about a "better" way of life, and living. Not a region on this planet that has not undergone some sort of hellish situation in the search for a perfect society. Marxism, Socialism, Communism, Capitalism, etc. just don't work. Every type of "government" rises out of corruption, or becomes corrupt. Just no way around it. There will always be some that find a way to bend whatever to their advantage, destroying any possibly good ideology, and grinding the people that try to make such a good thing work.

Just finish your life, and hope for a painless death. It's really all you can hope for.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2425 on: May 23, 2023, 05:29:55 AM »
Hhmmmm....

The Senate has been issued satellite cell phones.  :dunno:

What do they know that we should know.  :dunno:

They are preparing for "security issues".  :dunno:

It sounds like something bad is about to happen.  :dunno:

Or.... they are just scaring the public again.  :dunno:

Interesting that SpaceX's recent rocket launch puts 21 OneWeb and Iridium satellites into space.

"OneWeb combines extensive satellite access and expansive terrestrial capacity to deliver best-fit, reliable, interoperable solutions for government partners..."

My bank will only give me $5,000 in cash.  If I want more than $5,000 in one withdrawal, I have to give them 2 weeks notice.  :yikes:

If the O.B.S.C.M party wanted to create violent riots and total civilian chaos, declaring a Bank Holiday like FDR did in 1933 that closed the entire banking system would probably to the trick.  :thumbs:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:36:37 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: May 23, 2023, 02:36:10 PM »
All I can say about whatever they're prepping for

LIGHT THE FUSE!

I'm ready for the reset, looking forward to it! Can't wait 'til the stupidity gets erased with the elimination of all the weak minded. Watching all these woke putzs curl up in a ball under the fissive light!

One thing that will never change though, even after the most stupid thing the human race can do is done, WAR! If there are only two people left on this planet, they will find some reason to kill each other.

So, light the fuse, push the button, or drop the bomb. I want to survive long enough to laugh myself to death.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 02:49:51 PM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #2427 on: May 24, 2023, 05:41:38 AM »

I'm ready for the reset, looking forward to it! Can't wait 'til the stupidity gets erased with the elimination of all the weak minded. Watching all these woke putzs curl up in a ball under the fissive light!

LOL!!!!

Even in jest, being fatalistic and nihilistic about life is depressing for me.

Life experiences create an attitude and subsequently a behavior.

Being a realist and more stoic provides a feeling of hope that my actions can change the outlook.

Survival is the most innate behavior of most all life forms.

With social media we get bombarded with everything from absolute absurdity to purely unfiltered reality.

One of the key components to human behavior is actions.  So, taking action is human.

The other two key elements to human behavior are cognition and emotions.

Unfortunately, today there is lack of cognition in massive populations.

Acquiring knowledge through thought and experiences is now being replaced with social media Bravo Sierra.  Too much of what is on the internet is distorted, unadulterated perverted nonsense.

For me “prepping” is emotionally stimulating and supports my value of life.

Humans are being brainwashed to a level of apathetic stupidity that renders people slaves to dystopian horror.

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 24, 2023, 11:30:08 AM »
I find dystopian horror as entertaining as Jeff Dunham!

Outside of a couple of wesites, all related to my beloved Toyotas, I don't have any connections to social media. I do, however, find Youtube quite entertaining and helpful. Funny thing about that is the Facebook account I have that I never signed up for. Oh yeah, and I'm Asian on that site?????? It's been removed, and Youtube didn't like how I told them to take down the site. Social media may have been a good idea, great place to communicate, or keep in touch with friends and family, share an idea or two. Turned into an addiction for way too many people.

Personally, nihilism and fatalism seem to have always been a major part of MY id. Life experiences y'know. Even with THAT doesn't keep me from wanting a more logical society. So yeah, burn it all and see what grows from the ashes! Sure to find something about the new world to piss on.

sirdeuce

• Online Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: May 25, 2023, 07:04:16 PM »
Maybe the legalization of all drugs will bring all the people out of this national funk.

Want to see the population take a dip?