Author Topic: project 4skinner  (Read 81548 times)

peacesells

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -17
  • Male Posts: 791
  • Member since Jul '08
  • motley lou
    • View Profile
Re: project 4skinner
« Reply #360 on: Aug 24, 2010, 07:14:40 PM »
Im runnin rears up front and 63in chevys in back. Generic and cheap, but the flex good. I stil have the stock overload leaf on the rears, i might get rid of it and add a waggy leaf in the pack this week. Im gonna put some shorter shackles on the front as well. So far i have had 3 sets of km2's and i believe they are the best performing radial there is for rocks and highway use. The 17in tires are way too expensive though, my 37s were 317 each and i get a deal. They're like 370 normal! My old 35 15's were 200 each... lotta money for 2 inches!

These turds were knockin over street signs, so i told em to put em back up. They wouldn't, so i followed em and yelled at em for a minute, so a few of them went back and picked em up and the rest stood there and argued. Things calmed down so we shook hands then started walkin away and one of em kept mouthin off and daring me to fight, talkin :pokinit:, and pushin buttons then i ran up to him, he got in my face so i busted his head open in about 5 different places Haha. His buddy punched me in the back of the head while i was beating on his friend, so i went after him, then my buddy choked one of em out. The rest of the fruits ran away, it was 5 on 2 and the guy i leveled first was about 6inches taller than me. I landed about a dozen punches and a backhand pregnant dogslap between the 2 of em. I might have punched more than 2 of them, not sure, i blacked out once the fight started. I had blood all over my shoes and pants, so i guess i kicked someone too.. By the end 3 guys were bleeding, neil was chokin one out, and the rest ran away haha. They called the cops, then the cops called the medics cause they thought we were hurt, but we were just coverd in the other guys blood.... the cops and medics were both really cool, the cop asked if i wanted to press charges but i figured they got it bad enough. The medic was wonderin how i did so much damage and didn't have messed up knuckles haha.

The next day the left side of my head was a little sore, but judging by the amount of blood on my arms, hands, shirt, pants, and shoes, i think we won. I think fighting is pretty floppin dumb personally and i do everything to avoid it, but if someone is dumb enough to do what it takes to pick a fight with me, they deserve what they get...
« Last Edit: Aug 24, 2010, 10:28:56 PM by peacesells »
this my man lysol, fresh out the joint