Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 204909 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,254
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #2070 on: Aug 08, 2022, 12:45:20 PM »
I was watching Steve Bannon interview Alex Jones this morning.

Holy crap!!

The Great Reset has been insidiously developing and growing for many years.

The USA will be a province of the CCP very soon if enough cannot be done by the citizens and other countries to stop it.

Why are 70,000 of the 87,000 new IRS agents being trained and will carry semi-automatic and automatic weapons?

My prediction if we don’t stop The Great Reset…..  the global elites are prepping for an insurrection, riots, and massive citizen gun violence.

They have hired a ruthless killing machine that will be radically trained and highly paid to kill citizens if they have to.

They already know that our military men and women will not fire upon American citizens.

If there is a violent citizen’s uprising, it will only be a small percentage of our 335 million people…. Maybe 10%.

Of the 258.3 million adults, only fraction will actually pick up a gun and fight against the tyrannical power elites.

The rest will rollover and accept whatever the tyrannical Marxists decide to offer.

The anti-domestic terrorist IRS agents will have access to everyone’s data and will know everything about each citizen. They will begin harassing the working glass to spark a revolution.

The well-planned January 6th  protest and lawless incarcerations was just to demonstrate what will happen to you if you protest anything against the evil empire.  It is a clear message.

Right now, according to the FBI, if you show a 2nd Amendment badge, hat, garment, or symbol, which is considered “violent extremism” and will be arrested, convicted, and never heard from again.

Once the new world order has started, and they have confiscated all our guns, and stamped out every rebel militia that attempts to fight back, there will be systematic depopulation
events.

The human pain, suffering, and deprivation will be unthinkable.

Of course, that could all be a bunch lunatic Bravo Sierra and fake news.

Gnarls.
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein