Author Topic: $300  (Read 262705 times)

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
Re: $300
« Reply #1290 on: Dec 28, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »
You want an update?

Sold the tires & wheels.  Kept the beadlocks for usage on a future project.

Then I parted the whole rig out and scrapped the remains. 

Life happens, We had moved back to Prosser and then I took a job on the other side of the tri cities farther away from where we used to live.  So I had to sell off the parts to pay for gas and moving expenses. 

Craptastic end to a fun truck but in the end I don't really miss it.  The bigger, badder, better stupidity got the best of me honestly.  I never wheeled it 1/10th as much as I did once putting it on 42's.  I picked up a 4 door 94 4runner with a 22re and 5 speed for my wife and I'm going to build it slightly one of these days.  Leave the IFS, slap some chevy springs on the back so I can get my overbuilt r/c crawlers to the good spots easier. :D

I did have the forethought to keep some key items.  I still have all the tubework and the exo thing I built for the first gen cab is going into my 90 2x standard cab auto cross truck.  I have already put the stainless braided brake lines and big V6 booster onto it.  So I am still building truck but 2 out of 3 that are on the road are lowered 2 wheel drives.  :gap:
« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2013, 02:28:37 PM by WHITE_TRASH »
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??