Author Topic: Members from Oklahoma,Arkansas,Miss, Mo,western TN, and eastern Tx check here  (Read 179835 times)

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 519
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
There is a club in OKC called the Oklahoma Trail Chasers, I do not know if they have a website but sometimes they come to ORV park in camp Gruber and wheel with us.
Toyota + Chevrolet = Toylet
82 toylet
400hp of birfield destructing fun

Tool Guy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -8
  • Male Posts: 33
  • Member since Jul '04
  • $800 84 Toyota
    • View Profile
Hey everybody, not exactly new here, been awhile since I last posted.  I guess there is a few new people here.  Cool.  Swampy, where ya been?!  Got my Yota street legal (been to lazy to find a crooked place to pass it through inspection, heh), but it is done.  Got a guy who thinks he can follow me in his 3/4 ton extra cab chevy, that ought to be interesting.  Anyway, hell and welcome to those I haven't see before, hope to wheel with ya.
Swampy, call me sometime.
Laters all.
84 Toyota- Cost $800, BS 3" Rancho Lift, Worn out RS5000s, 32" A/T's, Burned up Radio, New Plugs, and Wires

86 Chevy- Cost $500, Dead Battery, Out of Registration, No Inspection, a few holes in the bed

03 F150- Cost I still cry about, K&N FIPK, Dumped Flowmaster, Pioneer Head Unit and AMP, 4 ways and 10" Sub
03 F150- Company Truck, Stupid useless tonneau cover, stupid sticker telling everyone who I work for, wasted space in my driveway

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
hey toolguy,  we thought you had been kidnapped by aliens or something
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Tool Guy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '04
  • $800 84 Toyota
    • View Profile
nope workin an awful lot lately.  picked up a part -time gig at oreilly autoparts in new braunfels to help with me addiction to buying parts and stuff.  now i can spend that many instead of the college fund for the kiddo, heh.  rest goes into my other habit  :beer:
i also acquired a new old vehicle.  an 86 chevy longbed, v6 for $500.  but i am going to make it a point to visit here more often.
84 Toyota- Cost $800, BS 3" Rancho Lift, Worn out RS5000s, 32" A/T's, Burned up Radio, New Plugs, and Wires

86 Chevy- Cost $500, Dead Battery, Out of Registration, No Inspection, a few holes in the bed

03 F150- Cost I still cry about, K&N FIPK, Dumped Flowmaster, Pioneer Head Unit and AMP, 4 ways and 10" Sub
03 F150- Company Truck, Stupid useless tonneau cover, stupid sticker telling everyone who I work for, wasted space in my driveway

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Baut time Tool Guy dang I thought you had gone Jeep :rofl: Ive been in Louisiana for the past 2 weeks or so but Ill give  you a call now that im back in town.....oh btw do you know i have a solid axle'd toy now
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Tool Guy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '04
  • $800 84 Toyota
    • View Profile
duh, i have always had a solid axle toy...  84 TOYOTA heh
 :hammer:

by the way, for those of you who have children, i thoroughly enjoyed reading my 4 yr old a bedtime story.  hopefully when she is old enough to drive, she will remember the article i read her on hot to swap warn manual hubs in place of autolocking front hubs and rear axle swap to a explorer 8.8 on a 96 ford ranger....   :crossed:  :thumbs:

ahhh the joys of having children...

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:therethere:   its not what you read , but HOW you read it :yesnod:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

ksmith

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 94
  • Male Posts: 139
  • Member since Mar '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I'm in east Texas and would be willing to go on a trip somewhere.
Make it or break it! (I usually break it)

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
duh, i have always had a solid axle toy...  84 TOYOTA heh
 :hammer:

by the way, for those of you who have children, i thoroughly enjoyed reading my 4 yr old a bedtime story.  hopefully when she is old enough to drive, she will remember the article i read her on hot to swap warn manual hubs in place of autolocking front hubs and rear axle swap to a explorer 8.8 on a 96 ford ranger....   :crossed:  :thumbs:

ahhh the joys of having children...
I know what you mean :gap:

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
I'm in east Texas and would be willing to go on a trip somewhere.

Hey man where exactly are you ? We might go to gilmer soon
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
Hey man where exactly are you ? We might go to gilmer soon
any plans on this yet swampy

Tool Guy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jul '04
  • $800 84 Toyota
    • View Profile
i really need to check this post more often..

Baut time Tool Guy dang I thought you had gone Jeep :rofl: Ive been in Louisiana for the past 2 weeks or so but Ill give you a call now that im back in town.....oh btw do you know i have a solid axle'd toy now

when did this happen?  what is it? where is it? when can i see it? can we wheel it? when do i get to take a wrench to it? huh? huh? huh?
 i need a beer....

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
hey Geno get with Thumper and dj  they are from okiehoma,  hope to see you around sometime :wave:

swampy  im glad you got back home ok
  Hey you forgot one. I am an okie also :gap: I still need to get hooked up with DJ and Thumper to go wheelin, With work and all the projects I have going it's been hell to go out and do much.
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey man if anybody understands its me,   

if all goes well i hope we can all get together sometime,   how far are ya from brokenbow??

91 super yoda

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -56
  • Male Posts: 400
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Axe' em Jacks
    • View Profile
    • Old Town Customs
im from nacogdoches/dallas, i go to school at sfa and wheel whenever i get the chance. i see there are a lot of ppl in the area, that is neat. i think we should all plan a trip to gilmer, seems like a pretty central location for everybody, sas is on the way.

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
The TTORA is planning on heading up to Gilmer on the 28th of october so if anyone wants to meet up send me a PM and Ill go over the details with you guys....oh and Tool Guy I got an 85 single cab long bed I got it for 400 bux :greengrin: alright im out now if you guys need to just remember send a PM

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
:down:   dont think i'll be able to go , no $$ :rivers:

SWAMPER

• Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Cmon Glen Gilmer is only like 3 hrs away from  your town :tantrum:

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
the land cruiser club is puttin on a big shindig this weekend at disney. and giving away some stuff at lunchtime at little blue state park, me and thumper will both be there along with a few friends.
82 toylet

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
wish i could go, my nissan took a nice hit to the front, gonna take me some time to fix it up to drive. :rivers:
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
It is all over now, I spent 25$ on raffle tickets and won a 50 cent koozie. but it was fun, i also twisted my front drive shaft at the top of the waterfall.   :ha_ha:
82 toylet

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
It is all over now, I spent 25$ on raffle tickets and won a 50 cent koozie. but it was fun, i also twisted my front drive shaft at the top of the waterfall.   :ha_ha:
Do you have any pics of the run? I still need to get hooked up with yall sometime.
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
Do you have any pics of the run? I still need to get hooked up with yall sometime.

Thumper might I know we have video but I don't know about pics. yah you should go wheelin with us as close as you are
82 toylet

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
yodaman,  i never realized you were a okie

dj

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Apr '04
  • whoops
    • View Profile
he's from the big city of warner
82 toylet

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
he's from the big city of warner
Yes sir it's a motropolis. I 've lived in Warner all my life.It's not a bad little town.

91 super yoda

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -56
  • Male Posts: 400
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Axe' em Jacks
    • View Profile
    • Old Town Customs
count me in, and everybody from the ole Lumberjack 4x4, we go to gilmer about 4 times a year, mainly cause its only a little over an hour for us. but there is also Nacona thats north towards the Denton and Denison area. we were also talkin about a trip to clayton, and a memorial day run in Broken Bow, real nice lake there. yall keep me posted on what yall think.

oh and by the way, here in the next couple weeks im doin a SAS, dual t-case, and a marlin clutch. so if anybody wants to make a tip to nacogdoches, ill provide tools, food, beer, and college girls.

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
count me in, and everybody from the ole Lumberjack 4x4, we go to gilmer about 4 times a year, mainly cause its only a little over an hour for us. but there is also Nacona thats north towards the Denton and Denison area. we were also talkin about a trip to clayton, and a memorial day run in Broken Bow, real nice lake there. yall keep me posted on what yall think.

oh and by the way, here in the next couple weeks im doin a SAS, dual t-case, and a marlin clutch. so if anybody wants to make a tip to nacogdoches, ill provide tools, food, beer, and college girls.
have ya got a axle for that SAS yet ???

79coyotefrg [OP]

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
hey  we have a member map now

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
have ya got a axle for that SAS yet ???

I need one....................... :down: but I'm savin' up for :santa: