Author Topic: President speech  (Read 2640 times)

rebel racer

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 66
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
President speech
« on: Sep 03, 2005, 11:38:48 PM »
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put them? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America. Thank you and good night.

:usa:
 :usa:
85 x-cab -16" 36"iroks, spooled f&r, 5.29's, three shifters,oba and some other crap

Life . . . should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a attractive and well preserved body --- but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other in the other,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOW - What a ride!"

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: President speech
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2005, 06:01:06 AM »
OMG!!!  :respect:   :usa:   

and I must say  :haha:

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Thank you rebel racer, that is a hoot!!  :clap2:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

WHITE_TRASH

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 679
  • Member since Feb '03
  • Don't blame me, I didn't vote for this crap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2005, 06:18:05 AM »
Damn, I hate to sound like PBB but thats a big fat REPOST from about 6 months ago.  I know I posted it. :hahaha:

Still a damned good read, if I got elected Ill guarantee you'd be hearing that speach.  I have no use for being the worlds big brother, let them kill each other.
Full hydro, 186:1 with an auto and 44's what could go wrong??

CTENG in KS

• Turtle Points: -501
  • Male Posts: 4,295
  • Member since Jun '04
  • ^Alfred the Great
    • View Profile
    • CTENG's Eco-Rant
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2005, 08:08:58 AM »
Its OK WT..I'll start

R
IFS is best kept at ambient temperature in a pile of scrap in the backyard.  When kept under a functioning vehicle, it tends to greatly diminish said vehicle's offroad ability.     -reklund5

4Runner: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=4580.0
Beastmaster: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=34339.0

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2005, 08:15:54 AM »
:respect:  WHITETRASH for president   :respect:     :usa:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2005, 09:07:41 AM »

you think we're affraid  ??? here's a pic for you (don't take it to seriously  :joke: )

88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2005, 09:14:15 AM »
:funny: LMAO!! I have a couple friends in Canada, we bust each others chops all the time. I keep telling them we're going to be storming the border and taking all their beer!
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sep 04, 2005, 10:38:40 AM »
:funny: LMAO!! I have a couple friends in Canada, we bust each others chops all the time. I keep telling them we're going to be storming the border and taking all their beer!

hey I'm betting that Willy Mammoth as either french canadian or french ancestor, Lanthier isn't exactly an English last name ya know
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
solid axle'd

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #8 on: Sep 04, 2005, 10:42:54 AM »
Oh so that's why they painted it yellow....... [Rocksurfer ducks and takes cover (notice I didn't say runs and hides)]  :rofl2:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 2000
  • Male Posts: 734
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #9 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:01:01 AM »
Oh so that's why they painted it yellow....... [Rocksurfer ducks and takes cover (notice I didn't say runs and hides)] :rofl2:

Are we slamming people with Canadian descent?........... :nonono:

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:03:55 AM »
rocksurfer! :slap: :rofl:

and 88 as far as we know Lanthier is French Canadian. But MrW's grandfather Lanthier was adopted, I think his orginal name was Bourdelaise or something like that.

My last name is Fioretti, not exactly English either. An Italian from NJ, :smack: what are the odds? LMAO!

Are we slamming people with Canadian descent?........... :nonono:
I think he was slamming people of French descent.  :rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #11 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:04:59 AM »

hey I'm betting that Willy Mammoth as either french canadian or french ancestor, Lanthier isn't exactly an English last name ya know

Hmmmm.........."runner" sounds like a French Nationals name.........is that true 88RUNNER ...........................:rofl2:

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:13:21 AM »
actually my name isn't french

My last name is Marquez from my father.
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
solid axle'd

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #13 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:22:39 AM »
actually my name isn't french

My last name is Marquez from my father.

88 I was talking about your "board" name dude. 88runner.  I have descends from Canada myself and they were French.   :psss: you know I'm kidding about the "runner' thing...right?  :beerchug:

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sep 04, 2005, 11:27:44 AM »
:psss: you know I'm kidding about the "runner' thing...right?  :beerchug:

I know you're not kidding  :doh:
 :maddest:  :maddest:

:laugh:

:beerchug:
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
solid axle'd

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sep 04, 2005, 12:09:43 PM »
Darn canadians and their floppy heads!  The way their jaw hinges in the back just trips me out........
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sep 04, 2005, 12:13:45 PM »
My favorite Kanuck :haha:

"If the wimmin don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy"

Where is the Mammoth?

gonzo

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Climb Baby Climb!
    • View Profile
    • My 8E6 runner
« Reply #17 on: Sep 04, 2005, 01:00:05 PM »
Darn canadians and their floppy heads! The way their jaw hinges in the back just trips me out........

"South Park"  :yupyup:

rebel racer [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 16
  • Male Posts: 66
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sep 04, 2005, 06:30:43 PM »
Damn, I hate to sound like PBB but thats a big fat REPOST from about 6 months ago. I know I posted it. :hahaha:

Still a damned good read, if I got elected Ill guarantee you'd be hearing that speach. I have no use for being the worlds big brother, let them kill each other.

sorry. but i'd still vote for you
85 x-cab -16" 36"iroks, spooled f&r, 5.29's, three shifters,oba and some other crap

Life . . . should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a attractive and well preserved body --- but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, beer in the other in the other,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "WOW - What a ride!"