Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 211022 times)

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #600 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:38:14 AM »

Flying some perverted subculture’s flag is counter patriotic.

Flying some historical flag of a past revolution is counter patriotic.

Publicly displaying any flag in the USA, other than a United States of America flag is counter patriotic.

If you do not want to be a patriotic United States of America citizen then get the F out of here!

Gnarls. :usa:

You want to throw all the morons with their Trump and Rebel flags out of the country? Fine with me....

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:14:08 PM »
DON'T EVER TELL A FORMER OR ACTIVE SERVICE MEMBER THEIR FLAG DOESN'T MATTER!!!
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2021, 08:37:34 PM by sirdeuce »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:21:27 PM »
Gnarls, you for got one very improtant counter patriotic move against our flag, Modifying it.
I see this mod as an insult and a sign of takeover. Who gave permission to use the American flag as a symbol of the police? Take your thin blue line off my flag and fly her the way she was meant to be, RED, WHITE, and BLUE! Don't you subdue my national colors for your personal use! I see it as a claim to being a police state.

As for other flags flying in this country? Show the proper respect. Lower and to the side.

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #603 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:49:00 PM »
DON'T EVER TELL A FORMER OR ACTIVE SERVICE MEMBER THEIR FALG DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Just to be clear.. I said "Publicly displaying any flag in the USA, other than a United States of America flag is counter patriotic."

Each of The United States Armed Forces flags of the 7 military branches are a United States of America flag.

The 50 State flags are also United States of America flags... whether or not you like the emblems or colors.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:50:54 PM »
Gnarls, you for got one very improtant counter patriotic move against our flag, Modifying it.
I see this mod as an insult and a sign of takeover. Who gave permission to use the American flag as a symbol of the police? Take your thin blue line off my flag and fly her the way she was meant to be, RED, WHITE, and BLUE! Don't you subdue my national colors for your personal use! I see it as a claim to being a police state.

As for other flags flying in this country? Show the proper respect. Lower and to the side.

100% agreement.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #605 on: Jun 08, 2021, 07:57:52 PM »
Thank God we still have some military people who's testicles clank!!

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-upholds-ban-flying-lgbtq-195904356.html

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: Jun 08, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »
Thank God we still have some military people who's testicles clank!!

https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-upholds-ban-flying-lgbtq-195904356.html

AMEN

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: Jun 08, 2021, 08:41:12 PM »
Just to be clear.. I said "Publicly displaying any flag in the USA, other than a United States of America flag is counter patriotic."

Each of The United States Armed Forces flags of the 7 military branches are a United States of America flag.

The 50 State flags are also United States of America flags... whether or not you like the emblems or colors.

And your comment is relevant here? I don't understand where you get any american related flags being excluded here.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #608 on: Jun 09, 2021, 04:46:33 AM »
I wanted to be clear on what I defined as a United States of America flag.

There are 7 United States of America Military flags.

There are the 50 United States of America State flags.

And there is our famous stars and strips United States of America flag.

There are also various POW, military veteran, and other memorial flags.

And, there are the American unincorporated territory flags, like Guam, Northern Marianas, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands.

Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, or some other country flag is NOT a United States of America flag.

If someone wants to fly a gay flag, Mexican, Ireland, Germany, China, a Chick-fil-A flag, or some other country on their house, I don't give a rats-ass!

I just want to see only a United States of America flag flying on any public flag pole.  PERIOD.

« Last Edit: Jun 09, 2021, 04:59:32 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #609 on: Jun 09, 2021, 05:46:21 AM »
In a time when many of us will appreciate some much needed inspiration, this was sent to me by a friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFvroqgffvg

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #610 on: Jun 11, 2021, 06:54:23 AM »
Scary Stuff...

On "My Feed" this morning on my Edge desktop screen, one headline in "InStyle" said:

"Jennifer Lopez Wore a Bedazzled Bra in Miami"

On my scale of 1 to 10 on serious daily stuff I need to worry about or learn about.... her bra is a -10,000!! :smack:

The media is beyond the best list of adjectives I can think of!!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: Jun 11, 2021, 11:59:32 AM »
In todays society a $10,000 bra is important. Things like politics, staving children, pandemics,  etc. are just fluff. C'mon really?! A $10,000 bra? AWESOME!! I bet her panties were a cool 5 grand! That's awesome!!  Uh, what? The Mississippi is drying up? Why you want to bother me with that? Where, in my life, is that relevant? Ooh, a check from the government! I can get that set of rims for my Honda! What was that? Repealing the 2nd amendment" So what. What's happening with Justin Bieber?!
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2021, 12:59:18 PM by sirdeuce »

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: Jun 12, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
I don't read the comics, I read the news, yahoo, google ect

way better laughs
the scary part is most people actually read it for news

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #613 on: Jun 14, 2021, 03:11:22 AM »
The egregious insanity taking place in America today is beyond any rationality!

My list of adjectives cannot even describe the deranged and perverted evil that the Marxist left are openly demonstrating and perpetrating on our society.

I fear the worst is yet to come!

Watching 1 minute of the news makes blood shoot out of my eyes.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: Jun 14, 2021, 11:43:24 AM »
The egregious insanity taking place in America today is beyond any rationality!

My list of adjectives cannot even describe the deranged and perverted evil that the Marxist left are openly demonstrating and perpetrating on our society.

I fear the worst is yet to come.

Watching 1 minute of the news makes blood shoot out of my eyes.

Must make for a messy TV screen.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: Jun 14, 2021, 02:02:48 PM »
Have you seriously thought about any of this?
Clearly more thought than you have?

How about a future where they are not multiple times more likely to be pulled over by police

None of these alleged issues is due to the color of his skin.

DWB does not exist, not one study has shown that Black drivers are targeted more by police than any other for simply being Black while driving, and every encounter alleged to be DWB, there has been either a vehicle or moving violation that was the initiation of the stop.  This is not to say that LEO's do not profile Black males, they do, but guess what, LEO's profile all males between the ages of 14-34, as this age group of males is responsible for 80% of crime in America, and 75% of all crime in their community, and the lower you are on the economic scale, the higher the likelihood of you "matching the profile" and having a LEO stop you while driving due to a simple vehicle or driving infractions, as a way of initiating an encounter to look for criminal activity.  I grew up in a rural primarily white community, and every Friday/Saturday nights, the LEO's harassed us while out, not because they were racist, but because they assumed they would find either weed or alcohol, as there was little else to do for those under 21.  Fortunately, we caught on early to what they were looking for, and when heading to a party, made sure to put the beer and weed in one of our friends newer cars, and not one of the beaters or modified cars.

If you want to reduce the effect of profiling while driving, or when out in public, i.e., stop and frisk, we have to stop proactive policing policies, not police presence, but the ability for police to interact with civilians for fishing purposes, and return to a "probable cause standard", i.e., witnessing a violation, and not the "reasonable suspicion standard", which since Terry v Ohio(1968), allows a LEO to stop a civilian who he believes may be engaging in illegal activity or acting suspiciously which them allows the LEO to search you for "his protection", which is an issue for all ethnicities, not just Blacks.

where there sentences for the same crime is not much linger,
Outside of mandatory sentences for crimes, prison sentences are determined on two issues, the current crime you are being sentenced for, and your past criminal history, so no two individuals charged with crime "X" are the same, therefore no two will be sentenced the same.  By the time anyone who is being sentenced to prison for most crimes, outside of a mandatory sentence, they have had multiple chances of changing their ways, regardless of their skin color.

where their offers for their houses don't increase hugely if they fake to be white
No two appraisers appraise a home the same way, ethnicity has nothing to do with it, and since the "bubble" appraisers are no longer chosen by the lenders directly, but by random from a pool of appraisers, so you have no idea of what experience the appraiser has with your area, or the type of homes they have experience in appraising.  I just had a home in my family trust appraised, between the two appraisers, there was a 31% difference in valuation.  Anyone seeking a home value, be it either to sell or refi, should get a 2nd or 3rd appraisal, if the first appraisal is lower than they expected.

where it does not need affirmative action for college admission
Guess what, they don't, and never did.  AA was just another "feel good BS program", that actually did more harm than good, as it either set up minority students to fail due to not having the academic skills needed to succeeded in college, or diminished the academic achievements of those who did and would have been accepted without being an AA candidate.  In every State that has ended its AA program, such as CA did in 1996 with Proposition 209 written and advocated for by a Black man that passed by 55% of the vote, there has been no significant loss in the representation of minority students once admitted by the program.  Yes, some universities in CA such as U.C. Berkeley minorities once admitted by AA is down to just 5-7%, but other UC's such as UC San Diego it as high as 31%, more than compensating for the drop in enrolment in the upper tier UC's.

where banks give out loans on equal terms
Lending is based on your credit rating, not your skin color, and your income alone does not determine your credit worthiness or the interest rate you will receive.

where care insurance is not higher
Car insurance is primarily based on age, gender, driving record, and where you live.  If you live in high property crime area, you rates are going to be significantly higher than your counterpart living in a low property crime rate area, my sister, who is white, found this out first hand when she moved in with her fiancé, who who owned a home in a primarily Black and Latino neighborhood.  Her insurance rate increased by 30% even though she was driving about 60 miles less per day to get to work, all due to the auto theft/property crime rate of the neighborhood.

where school districts are not finances by tax income....
How schools are funded has nothing to do with the level of education one receives.  We know what each State spends per student and what rank their public schools are, and there is no correlation between spending and performance.  For  example, in 2019 Vermont spent the most at $20K/student and ranked 5th, New Jersey spent $16k and ranked 1st, Utah spent the least at $7k ranked 10th, Colorado spent just $10k ranked and 7th while New Mexico spent $700 more per student and ranked 50th.  Truth is, outside of the the teachers union/school board political ideology, the value that child's parent(s) place on education and their economic level has more to do with the level education the child receives than the amount of money the State spends per student, which is why rural and urban school districts have nearly the same drop out/graduation rate, as they have nearly the same poverty rate.  If we want to change the level of education of the poor, we have to address the issues that plague them, throwing more money at it does nothing, which is evident by the $22 trillion spent on poverty/minority programs since the 1960's, yet the issues the money was supposed to resolve remain the same.

Please don't answer by saying that crime is also much higher in the black community, because then we are in a circular argument, or Catch22.
Typical reply from someone who can only argue from a position of faith.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: Jun 14, 2021, 02:04:26 PM »
Of course they do. But your argument is logically equivalent to shouting REBUILD DENVER COLORADO!! after hurricane Katrina destroyed New Orleans. Scandanavian lives definitetly matter, but they're not systematically made harder by a bunch of racists. Black lives are.

No, Black lives in America are not being made harder by systematic racism, there is no systematic racism in America/  What is making black lives harder in America, is the systematic infantilization of the Black ethnicity by Democrats.  This infantilization, has enslaved the black community as a voting block for Democrats, and is why they are so quick to attack any Black person that dares to leave the fold.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: Jun 14, 2021, 02:39:16 PM »
Growing up in Hawaii, one of, if not the most racially diverse States.  I can say racism is everywhere and across all cultures and people.  It's from the morons.

Most likely it came from their parents.  IMO
Same here in Cali, racism exists across all ethnicities, just whites get called racists.  I have a couple of Mexican-American friends who would fit in just fine at a KKK meeting with how they refer to Blacks, Asians, Non-Mexican Latinos, and Indians, I used to kid them and ask how hard was it driving to the clan meetings in their hoods.

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: Jun 14, 2021, 09:03:09 PM »
snowtoy, you put it all in words great, nicely done my friend

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: Jun 14, 2021, 10:25:55 PM »
Same here in Cali, racism exists across all ethnicities, just whites get called racists.  I have a couple of Mexican-American friends who would fit in just fine at a KKK meeting with how they refer to Blacks, Asians, Non-Mexican Latinos, and Indians, I used to kid them and ask how hard was it driving to the clan meetings in their hoods.

Racism is not a human only trait. In nature, animals breed with the same, uh, RACE in their genome. It's why you don't see a Magpie and Crow  cross. You don't see red and gray Sqirrels crossing. It's a natural behavior for animals really, uh, exept for us HUMAN beings, since we're not animals (ugh). There are situations where the instinct to breed within your own, uh, race becomes subdued, a situation our 'boundaryless' society we have built. Call it immersion if you like. That's only one example I can think of. Still have other issues, territoriality is a big one. Herd or tribal security. Prejudice and bigotry are learned concepts. "Racism" is actually instinct.

« Last Edit: Jun 14, 2021, 10:35:23 PM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #620 on: Jun 15, 2021, 02:47:56 AM »
snowtoy, you put it all in words great, nicely done my friend

Yes.. he does have a way with words!!  :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #621 on: Jun 15, 2021, 03:09:17 AM »
Racism is not a human only trait. In nature, animals breed with the same, uh, RACE in their genome. It's why you don't see a Magpie and Crow  cross. You don't see red and gray Sqirrels crossing. It's a natural behavior for animals really, uh, exept for us HUMAN beings, since we're not animals (ugh). There are situations where the instinct to breed within your own, uh, race becomes subdued, a situation our 'boundaryless' society we have built. Call it immersion if you like. That's only one example I can think of. Still have other issues, territoriality is a big one. Herd or tribal security. Prejudice and bigotry are learned concepts. "Racism" is actually instinct.

Actually, some animals in the wild do, in fact, cross breed.

Regarding racism... the belief that one culture or group is superior to another, and therefore discriminated against or hated.

Here's a brilliant commentary on America's multi-ethnic society....

https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/multiculturalism/are-some-cultures-better-than-others.html

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: Jun 15, 2021, 07:39:10 AM »
Gnarls, that was justa snippet on a grander study and shown as a root source of racism.

.... The belief that one culture or group is superior to another.... This bit is realized in like race groups as well. That is bigotry, not racism.

Lewis Hein

• Shoutbox Ban
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 273
  • Member since Feb '17
  • Trying to equal the wonderful one-hoss shay
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: Jun 15, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »
What is making black lives harder in America, is the systematic infantilization of the Black ethnicity by Democrats.

I mostly agree with you. Rich democrats who editorialize in newspapers seem to live in an ivory tower and infantilize ethnic minorities all the time. I don't like it any more than you do.

Don't fall into logical fallacies here though. Just because infantilization happens does not mean it is the only problem. And just because I criticize any political party does not mean I support any other. In the end, I want the USA to be a strong, vibrant country well into the future, just like most people do :thumbs:

Lewis Hein

• Shoutbox Ban
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '17
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: Jun 15, 2021, 08:08:04 PM »

You have correctly pointed out something that progressives often miss entirely. Racism indeed exists everywhere, among almost all people. As far as I'm concerned that doesn't make it okay no matter who does it. The issue at hand though, is that black people were kidnapped from Africa as a source of cheap labor a long time ago, accompanied by a narrative of their inherent inferiority. This narrative, combined with unequal treatment during the 20th century, combined with the tendency of some rich people to be indifferent to the needs of those less fortunate, has produced a society where black people are still at an inherent disadvantage solely because of their physical apperance.

I believe our country would be a better, wealthier place if skin color had no effect whatever on a person's access to the American Dream. Part of this involves criticizing racism wherever we see it, but especially among those that have the power to do harm to others. Currently, this group is predominantly white.

Lewis Hein

• Shoutbox Ban
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '17
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: Jun 15, 2021, 08:19:06 PM »

I have to disagree with your biology.

You are talking about species, not race. Crows and magpies don't typically cross because they are whole different species. Humans are one of the least genetically diverse species on the planet, so we can all interbreed just fine.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #626 on: Jun 16, 2021, 01:21:31 AM »
... In the end, I want the USA to be a strong, vibrant country well into the future, just like most people do. 

Then you should seriously consider pulling your head out of your anal cavity and quit moronically “liking” another shait-spewing ignorant Socialist.

Advocating or “liking” the most destructive, murderous anti-American ideology on Earth is beyond idiotic.

Racism is NOT everywhere.  It is in the minds of the ignorant and hateful.  I work in the most diverse workforce I’ve ever seen in my entire professional career.  All races, ethnic groups, cultures, and whatever ID you think you are, successfully work side by side.  EVERYONE has the same opportunity for education and advancing their careers.

Critical Race Theory is a fake political narrative perpetuated by the power-hungry morons that hate America.

You should take your own advice.. “Don't fall into logical fallacies here though”

Gnarls :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #627 on: Jun 16, 2021, 01:51:58 AM »
Humans are one of the least genetically diverse species on the planet, so we can all interbreed just fine.

I have to disagree with your biology....

You need to do a little more research into genetics.... homozygosity can be an issue with human interbreeding.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #628 on: Jun 16, 2021, 02:04:11 AM »

I believe our country would be a better, wealthier place if skin color had no effect whatever on a person's access to the American Dream. Part of this involves criticizing racism wherever we see it, but especially among those that have the power to do harm to others. Currently, this group is predominantly white.

So you are advocating "criticizing racism wherever we see it".....  the recent study indicates that White Americans feel they are more discriminated against than blacks. 

So who do YOU criticize?

Lewis Hein

• Shoutbox Ban
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '17
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: Jun 16, 2021, 04:33:03 AM »
So who do YOU criticize?

Mostly people who use Ad Hominem attacks instead of actual logic in their political discourse :) That can get super unproductive