Author Topic: My never ending project revised!  (Read 2071 times)

superstarai

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
My never ending project revised!
« on: Jun 08, 2004, 01:03:11 PM »
 Hey guys i have an 85toyx-cab painted black and white with a custom inteior and es3000 shocks. The plan: To modify the fenders, rear panels, bob bed to shackles or further!, 4crawlers custom rear bumper and rock slides, badlands front bumper, powder coated body of the same color, rhino lined box, tool box on the side of the box, triple/double roll bar, big cb antenna, cb radio, inteior cage, corbeau seats 5point harness, powdercoated frame, powedercoated axles, marlincrawlers high steer kit in gold, exterior front body cage only, rear axle trussed 4crawlers skid plates front and rear, front hy-pinon powertrax no slip with 4.37gears hopefully and rear toyota electric locker, bellfields/gold inner axles and gold rear axles from marlin crawler, w-56 5 speed/dual cases with the rear being 4.7 gears or marlins new rear t-case that he is working on. 4crawlers drivetrain lift. Budbuilt crossmember, toyota rear springs up front with 4crawlers shackles, rear undecied? THen custom shock mounts from aor and offroad solutions, aors front and rear u-bolt flip kits with bumpstomps, aors fiberglass hood, 14" skyjacker platinum shocks or another brand, hella square offroad drivling lights, kc old yellow square lights in back, hella conversion headlights, at least a 35-37" tire and some new rims by wheel vintiques white or another brand. Lots of engine work! Then make it turbo charged! Custom made snorkel. Custom made dual exaust with twin turbo mufflers! Lots of marlin crawler stickers and one on the tailgate that says toyota!  THen Ready to wheel to extremes! And always ton of fun! This truck is gonna have to be street legal! Until am done and can save money for a car to drive around or another toy to drive around daily driver beater so my baby can rest and only driven on the trail maybe. Cant wait to get started! Have fun everyone with your projects and i will too see  ya on the trail one day! Might have to go see Marlin Crawlers shop too! See ya later peace out. :love: :.order: 8) :beerchug: :yupyup: :drool: :thumbs: :bowdown: :idea: :teeth: :flamer:

Hyena

• I'm Legit!!!
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2401
  • Male Posts: 6,715
  • Member since Feb '04
  • AKA Baja Brad
    • View Profile
Re: My never ending project revised!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2004, 08:56:13 PM »
Daaaaaaaamn.  You got plans ontop of plans.  Atleast you are keeping busy.  It's going to be one nice looking wheeler. 

superstarai

• Marlin Crawler
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2004, 11:23:40 AM »
 Yeah it is going to be a nice wheeler. THanks hyeena i appreciate u replying and having to read all of that junk. Just as long as i dont get tired of the same color on the truck (black,white) otherwise i might have to keep painting it myself until i really like the color thats on it! What about u hyeena whats your plans for your sick,cool toyota? :thumbs:

yotaboy79

• stuck in the shop
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: -19
  • Male Posts: 2,838
  • Member since Aug '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:31:43 PM »
all that powder coating will not be cheap :o well good luck and keep us posted

superstarai

• Marlin Crawler
« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2004, 10:29:21 AM »
 Thanks i will keep everyone posted and no it probally wont be cheap. Just a little bit a time and before u know it its done! Before i start too much stuff i need to buy a digital camera or camcroder so i can post some pics of my 85x-cab before and after shots and wheeling pics with detals on this sick site :thumbs: