Author Topic: Are you a "Birther"?  (Read 4684 times)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Are you a "Birther"?
« Reply #30 on: Apr 23, 2011, 08:12:32 AM »
But like I said, if he showed proof and it was real, the republicans aren't gonna accept it either way.   PERIOD!!  

Do, you think that the Democrats would risk their political future on a faked document, that has been proven its real.  Including finding the newspaper that announced the birth of Obama.  If it is faked, and the people find out, that would end the Democratic party.  That would be the end of them.  Forever.  They would never get another person to vote for them again.  Because he has to show proof of his BC to the Democratic Party and/or the Democratic Attorney.  

I disagree, a long form B/C would be accepted. PERIOD!! this is all becuze there never been anyone seen it EVER!!
as far as the "faked/real" document, internet bs. yes its real. butt a cert. of live birth anit much. all it means is you,ve got a live baby there.
in the very early 60s Hawaaiwi had just been made a state. and wanted as meany resadnets. as they could get.
they would hand those C.O.L.B. out like party favers. in the state of Hawwwwiy today a C.O.L.B. can't be used to get a Hawiwwiiwin drivers lic. in Hawwywywywwi. so why should it servie for prouf for the highest off. in the land? I don't give a :pokinit: about his religen.
just want to know he's "nat. born".

page two is mine!!! bow down before me!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #31 on: Apr 27, 2011, 07:08:25 AM »
works for me. seams he's good to go. I accept it, bummed butt accept.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Apr 27, 2011, 07:23:32 AM »
I loved the line in the Yahoo article, they said the President felt it was too distracting...BS, he wanted distraction.

I guess now he'll have to concentrate on defending his policies!

That ought to be a hoot!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

HULK

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 306
  • Male Posts: 164
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 27, 2011, 07:31:19 AM »
Hmmmmmm.  Let's see.  Where do i want to be born from today.  I know, I'll be from Spain today, the architecture is amazing there.  I'll just print up a birth certificate on my computer.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Apr 27, 2011, 07:36:03 AM »
Hater!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

HULK

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Apr 27, 2011, 08:12:28 AM »
I agree completely with Rocksurfer about getting us into things and not being able to flush.  Then again, this is only my opinion.  That is why there are all the political parties and (options) on who to vote for.  One person I may not agree with, might be the candidate for someone else.

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,056
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Apr 27, 2011, 11:26:28 AM »
The birth certificate should be really easy to verify now that it's been made available.  It'll be interesting to see how much more time is wasted on this issue.  I'm expecting that a good share of the "birthers" will claim it's a false document until the government gives them an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii to see the records for themselves.

Note: I'm not a supporter, just entertainted at the things people get wrapped around the axle about.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Apr 27, 2011, 11:28:50 AM »
The birth certificate should be really easy to verify now that it's been made available.  It'll be interesting to see how much more time is wasted on this issue.  I'm expecting that a good share of the "birthers" will claim it's a false document until the government gives them an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii to see the records for themselves.

Note: I'm not a supporter, just entertainted at the things people get wrapped around the axle about.

I agree...this is the best reality show going.

You know who the first birther was...right?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Apr 27, 2011, 11:37:18 AM »
You know who the first birther was...right?
No, but if I had to guess.... I'd say Joseph.  :headscratch:
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Apr 27, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
No, but if I had to guess.... I'd say Joseph.  :headscratch:

doooood. Not quite so far back. The "birther" movement isn't a "vast right wing conspiracy"...it was first brought to a national forum by Madam Clinton during the primaries.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Apr 27, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »
 :smack: Well, you said the first... you didn't say the first "modern"...   :disturbed: 
Ah, that is too funny. I don't keep track but I bet it's not the first time The Madame has eaten crow. Or should.

Admit it -- if you were Joseph, you might have lingering doubts. (You're WHAT? We both know it wasn't me, so just who...? Oh, suuuure!!)
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Apr 27, 2011, 04:31:54 PM »
:smack: Well, you said the first... you didn't say the first "modern"...   :disturbed: 
Ah, that is too funny. I don't keep track but I bet it's not the first time The Madame has eaten crow. Or should.

Admit it -- if you were Joseph, you might have lingering doubts. (You're WHAT? We both know it wasn't me, so just who...? Oh, suuuure!!)

Just thank God, the Nat'l Enquirer wasn't around back then! Right there on the front page next to the Elvis had an alien-chimp baby story.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #42 on: Apr 28, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
We'll be moving along now, lets see about those grades that got him into an Ivy-league college? :gap:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Apr 29, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »
While not a birther i find it hillarious how terrible of a job they did on the PDF to fake it
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Apr 29, 2011, 07:21:28 AM »
Are thinking the forger went to the Dan Rather School of Document Creation?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

IronClad

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 635
  • Male Posts: 2,284
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Annihilation Fabrication
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Apr 29, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »
should have just had a kid with a crayon draw it up lol
Annihilation  Fabrication
Do you need a Hammer?
My build thingy... http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39885.0
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Word hard, Keep your head in the game and if anyone gets in your way tell them you don't give a damn !

HULK

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Apr 30, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »
I agree with IronCLad.  I'll have my niece draw it with her crayons, it'll save me on ink on my computer.  Plus it will be more creative, and actually have some meaning. :driving:

peacesells

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: -17
  • Male Posts: 791
  • Member since Jul '08
  • motley lou
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Apr 30, 2011, 05:35:43 PM »
We'll be moving along now, lets see about those grades that got him into an Ivy-league college? :gap:

hahaha
this my man lysol, fresh out the joint

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 04:37:29 AM »
Did we fake the moon landing? 
Did we fake the birth certificate?

Remember you said it, if we could have possibly faked the moon landing then it would be easy to fake a simple piece of paper.

What really happened at Roswell?
What really happened in Hawaii?

Oh really, I imagine if they could cover up aliens crashing on earth from outerspace then they could cover up where you were born.

Where is Biggie Smalls and Tupac?
Where is the real birth place?

All three still controversial and unsolved.

Then he had the gall to play an excerpt from The Lion King
Um guess what, Simba (The Lion King) was born in Africa like you were!

Almost like a slap in the face to us saying it without saying that he was born in Africa and he plans on being king.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »
Heres a good video where someone downloads the Birth Certificate PDF from the whitehouse's website and opens it in Adobe Illustrator and takes apart the layers. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/SVH3yNOYdHg
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 09:20:53 PM »
Heres a good video where someone downloads the Birth Certificate PDF from the whitehouse's website and opens it in Adobe Illustrator and takes apart the layers.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/SVH3yNOYdHg

I just duplicated everything he did in that video.

So the real question is, is it a poorly done fake that they intentionally left cookie crumb trails to follow, or is it just a poorly done fake and they didn't think anyone would figure this out?

My take on duplicating what he did in that video is they used dozens of different birth certificates to create this one. So did they want us to figure this out or not? ???

That, or its Acrobat creating the layers as it sees fit. I would need to play around with a variety of scanned documents to figure out if it would really go that extreme or not.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Toymin8r

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 50
  • Male Posts: 929
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 09:53:27 PM »
I also wonder why they chose that textured paper to photocopy it on to.
YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE
AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

BeccaLoo24 – i can toss grown men.... so dont doubt me

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2011, 04:41:24 PM »
Adobe puts everything into layers.  Why don't you scan your birth certificate in and try it.

Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2011, 05:36:09 PM »
Adobe puts everything into layers.  Why don't you scan your birth certificate in and try it.

he ani't gots one!  :gap:

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 05:53:07 PM »

Ive scanned a lot of documents but never had it layer it with that many layers. Thats why I said at the end thats what probably happened.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2011, 06:58:40 PM »
There are so many different Adobe programs out there now. 

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »
There are so many different Adobe programs out there now. 

I know, I have 3 or 4 that I don't even know what they are for, haha. ???

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Member since Sep '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2011, 09:59:25 AM »
I've got at least 3 just for photos alone.  Then there is another 4 just for the processing of documents, online sites, downloads and such.  I don't know what each one really does, except the photo ones, but my computer says in order to process this, I need this download.