Author Topic: Project BoostedRunner, SOLD  (Read 532949 times)

pumkin toy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Do You Know A Sweeney Bro?
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
looking good
thanks bro
that's sweet fab work. :beer:
thank you sir

whats this now!!? dude i'm all over gettin in the club and doing this run! always down for wheeling no matter what time the day man you guys know dat!!!     :shocking:    NIGHT WHEELING

Nice dude looking good! crossmember turned out good and probably only cost you 2 cents to make at work huh ha ha you son of a!!!

yeah i need to get you goin to our club meetings every month too so you can become a member.  we need more young people in our club.  its gettin to be all older people that never wheel anything hard anymore because they have families! lame!   But yeah our club puts on an annual event called the Black Hills Cruiser Classic.  its a four day event sanctioned by the TLCA. People come from all over the US for our event.   Yeah the crossmember literally cost me only the gas and wire i used at home.
Its the cruiser classic dude!! Camp n and wheeln man!! Were gona do the 1st annual night wheeln runs this year! Bust out da uner lights. Sound good Caleb, lets talk it over??? Iceman and Rice Crisby??  :psss:
We actually do a night run every year but its just somethin really easy.  However we could volunteer to leed a night run on somethin a little harder!  I'm sure our club would be down for that.  No i havnt been sneakin to the meetings!  I keep forgetting to tell you about them, and i forget to go.  So yeah we have one every third friday of the month at 7:30 at Hardees on north Haines by Best Buy.  I think to become a member you have to go to two club meetings and one club wheelin run.
Looks good man. You wanna come over and assemble my 23 spline dual cases? Lol.
ha ha  I could but i'm sure you are nowhere close to me!
97 4runner Limited
4runner Build Thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54076.1410#lastPost

Started my own fab business recently check out the website  www.c4fabrication.com

also follow C4Fab on facebook for regular updates on projects. http://www.facebook.com/pages/C4-Fabrication/454285357953823