Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252360 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #690 on: Jun 26, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »
Please pray for my step-brother Denny.  He is 33 years old and is an independent contractor, and he fell off of a second story roof this afternoon at work.  They were painting a metal roof, just got done with one side, took of their safety gear and headed for the ladder (:dunno:) and he slipped off the ladder.  Bounced off the porch roof and then rolled off of it to the ground.  He broke his back and his wrist, and he still cannot feel anything from the waist down.  From the initial X-rays they believe his spinal cord is severed.  :down:

They took him in for an MRI later this evening but we don't know results from that yet, and they are operating on him tomorrow afternoon.  So we won't know much more until then.  Just please pray that they can fix his spinal cord so that he can walk again.  Even if it takes a long time, which I know his recovery will regardless, I just pray with all my heart that he will not be paralyzed.  :(

My prayers and thoughts are with your step-brother, you, and your family. Best wishes for a good recovery.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting