Author Topic: Finally, SAS'ed the Migo... and she sits.....  (Read 303920 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Finally, SAS'ed the Migo
« Reply #780 on: Aug 23, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »
FFC: I'm kinda new to the 'crawler croud' :yikes: :hammerhead: :crazy: :hammer: :nonono: :eyebrow: and this thread and after readin ALL THE WAY THRU :inthedark:,I must say that I'm pretty impressed  :bowdown:w' the 'Miga build up :thumbs: :clap:.A couple o' points :boobs:#1 how 'bout a "comp cut" to the rear fenders to allow a MUCH greater wheel base :yesnod: and a less severe driveline angle? :headscratch: (I KNOW 'bout the COST factor :yikes:,bit a new vehicle to replace the roll ravaged one seems MORE of a waste!) :smack: #2 I think some of the previously drawn in ideas :think:(stinger) would have made fer a better bumper design,but maybe youse can grind the lower pipe stubs flat,bend some smaller diameter tube and insert(did he say insert?) it into the HOLE :banana: and burn it :flamer: to the bottom of the upper tube  just fer a start. I AM pretty artistic(autistic?) and could prob'ly draw up some designs to finish out the bumper,but I don't do computer to good :willynilly:and I don't have a scanner :rivers:so you'll hafta depend on yer friends in Cali an' AZ to help ya there. Of course, I guess yuh cood tell me ta kiss yer :moon:,but that wooden bee LADY-like,woodit? Oh,yeah...and don' ferget ta tie some braces(bumper)in to that chunk o' square tube up front! Yuh already stood it on the rear,how long before the front? :rofl:

Thank you! I appreciate all the pointers I can get.  I was thinking of going with this bumper as it's more of a last minute thing and I won't be able to get the stinger steel before the roundup :willynilly: So I may just put the stock bumper back on until I can get the tube... OR I'll just put the one on that I have and worry bout the bumper later.  I appreciate your input! Keep it up :hyper:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -