Author Topic: Finally, SAS'ed the Migo... and she sits.....  (Read 301426 times)

snaKemaN

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 32
  • Member since Nov '06
  • It's too late to be afraid...now it's TIME TO KILL
    • View Profile
Re: Finally, SAS'ed the Migo
« Reply #780 on: Aug 23, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »
FFC: I'm kinda new to the 'crawler croud' :yikes: :hammerhead: :crazy: :hammer: :nonono: :eyebrow: and this thread and after readin ALL THE WAY THRU :inthedark:,I must say that I'm pretty impressed  :bowdown:w' the 'Miga build up :thumbs: :clap:.A couple o' points :boobs:#1 how 'bout a "comp cut" to the rear fenders to allow a MUCH greater wheel base :yesnod: and a less severe driveline angle? :headscratch: (I KNOW 'bout the COST factor :yikes:,bit a new vehicle to replace the roll ravaged one seems MORE of a waste!) :smack: #2 I think some of the previously drawn in ideas :think:(stinger) would have made fer a better bumper design,but maybe youse can grind the lower pipe stubs flat,bend some smaller diameter tube and insert(did he say insert?) it into the HOLE :banana: and burn it :flamer: to the bottom of the upper tube  just fer a start. I AM pretty artistic(autistic?) and could prob'ly draw up some designs to finish out the bumper,but I don't do computer to good :willynilly:and I don't have a scanner :rivers:so you'll hafta depend on yer friends in Cali an' AZ to help ya there. Of course, I guess yuh cood tell me ta kiss yer :moon:,but that wooden bee LADY-like,woodit? Oh,yeah...and don' ferget ta tie some braces(bumper)in to that chunk o' square tube up front! Yuh already stood it on the rear,how long before the front? :rofl:
'89 toy x-cab,boxed frame w/ short home-made flatbed,22RE,K&N filter,cat back, SAS and 4" marlin crawler lift,ARBs,5.29s,hi-pinion 3rd/front(both 3rds=v6),12" bilsteins,supercrawl dbl cases w/ twinstiks and 4.70s,crossover steer,Marlin winch bumper,38.5 Swamper TSLs on 10" steels,and MORE...only the TOY wasn't from MARLIN CRAWLER