Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 252368 times)

Blingn

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 155
  • Male Posts: 2,356
  • Member since May '06
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #510 on: Jun 12, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »
Can you keep my family in our prayers.  My aunt (my dads sister) just passed away at 66 unexpectedly.  My cousin left her house one evening last week and she was feeling a little tired and was going to head to bed.  The next morning my cousin kept calling her and she wasn't answering the phone so she went over to check on her mom.  My cousin found her on the dogs bed with her arms all chewed up from trying to crawl to the bedroom and she wasn't very coherent.  So my cousin called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital.  When she got there they started to run test on her and found out that she had a cholesterol level of 500 (high is 200) and her blood pressure was 250 over 140.  They said she had a stroke and the doctor said she was in pretty bad shape.  I guess my aunt hasn't been to the doctor since my cousin was born 45 years ago.  My uncle (her husband) died as some of you might remember died almost two years ago this month.  She struggled a little bit in the hospital and seemed to be getting better then around midnight on the 31st my mom called me and told me that my cousin called crying and said that she got a call from the hospital and that her heart had stopped.  About an hour later I called my mom back to see if she had heard anything new and my aunt had called and said that they got it started after being stopped for 30 minutes.  It was an amazing miracle but almost a harder experience because they puther on a ventilator.  This kept her alive but not in a state that she wanted.  Her papers that she filled out when she arrived at the hospital clearly stated not to take excessive actions like that to revive her.  She was very miserable for about a week and then on Friday the 1st we got the call that she did in fact pass away at 1:00 PM.  She was way to young to pass away.

And to add onto this both of my grandparents passed away on my moms side within the last year as well.  My family is doing ok so far but it just is hard to deal with so much death.  Never take family for granted, you will never realize how much you really love them until you loose them.

God Bless and my prayers are always with you guys too.

:rivers: ill pray for you and your family that was tough to read.