Author Topic: How many religions...(Discussion Moved to Christ Thread)  (Read 76709 times)

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
That is one of the things that is so great about God.  He doesnt control us like mindless zombies. We have freewill.  As sad as it is, he allows children to suffer, because it is human nature that allows them to suffer.  If we had a perfect Utopia, then that would mean that we were being controlled, and didnt have minds of our own.  He gave us His word, the Bible, to teach us how to follow him, and for those who choose not to, that is their choice.

If this god you speak of is so powerfull,,,why let the suffering continue,,,some children and countries don't have the power to feed the children,,why bring them into to the world to suffer,they say a child is a creation of god,,,so why let them suffer,,and i don't think it has anything to do with us as humans letting them suffer....at leats not my opinion..

I do feel IF there is a god,,Then we are to live our life as a good being,,and an all around nice guy and gal,,I don't think if we believe or disbelieve will effect going to heaven or hell,,or call it what you will..I think the idea behind free will has some pull..i don;t think because I did not go to church and did not say my prayesr will have any effect on the out come of going to heaven..

I also feel kind of ashamed of the faith so many follow,,good or bad,,its sad soooo many child molesters and preists and murderers hide behind the faith and this god so many speak of lets this happen...I would not follow that god who lets such bad things happen to kids by those who are supposed to be a man of god..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!