Author Topic: You Make The Call  (Read 5886 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
You Make The Call
« on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
As if anyone here would vote for her anyway.
I'm looking forward to seeing her meltdown when she realizes she doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning

Hillary and Bill Clinton –

Their Exorbitant Expenses Passed on to the US Tax Payers

This is disgusting! This is really disgusting...be sure to read it all...

If Hillary wins in 2008 and Bill is 'appointed' to fill her Senate seat and either live to retire 'they' (together or alone) would get
two US Presidential retirement checks, two US Senate retirement
checks, and a retirement check from the State of Arkansas.
About the only thing they MIGHT NOT get is a Social Security
check....but I wouldn't bet on it....

I understand ole Bill has earned $40,000,000 in the past six years.

What a guy!

AND THE REST OF THE STORY... Hilarious Rotten Clinton, as a New York State Senator, now comes under the 'Congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan,' which means that even if she never gets reelected, she STILL recei ves her Congressional salary until she dies. (Would it not be nice if all Americans were pension eligible after only 4 years?)

If Bill outlives her, he then inherits HER salary until HE dies. He is already getting his Presidential salary until he dies. If Hillary outlives Bill, she also gets HIS salary until she dies. Guess who pays for that?

It's common knowledge that in order for her to e stablish NY residency, they purchased a million dollar-plus house in upscale Chappaqua, New York .
Makes sense!

They are entitled to Secret Service protection for life

Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. Their mortgage payments hover at around $10,000 per month. BU T, an extra residence 'had' to be built within the acreage to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clintons charge the Federal government $10,000 monthly rent for the use of that extra residence, which is about equal to their mortgage payment. This means that we, the taxpayers, are paying the Clinton's salary, mortgage, transportation, safety and security, as well as the salaries for their 12 man staff -- and, this is all perfectly legal!

As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her?
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3715
  • Male Posts: 2,854
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: You Make The Call
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »
Even without all that I wouldn't and yes I can't wait for the meltdown
Time to go wheelin!

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:12:34 AM »
I say vote for her and keep her in office till she dies, that way we don't have to pay for retirement.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »
Even without all that I wouldn't and yes I can't wait for the meltdown

Get you tickets quick...I think it'll be a short wait!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »
As if anyone here would vote for her anyway.
I'm looking forward to seeing her meltdown when she realizes she doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning

Hillary and Bill Clinton –

As she runs for President, will YOU vote for her?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/pensions.asp

http://www.ntu.org/main/page.php?PageID=20

http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa031200a.htm

Despite my undying hatred for this woman...and a healthy dose of "can't stand their asses" for the rest of Congress, the retirement package...while much more lucrative than most "common" folk can get...is not that different from what most high powered execs get in the free market.
It does chap my ass that they don't have to live by the same rules they set for us...but, that goes for all Federal employees.
To answer the final question...NO, not with a gun to my head!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:46:49 AM »
no i'm not  voting for her, but  we  pay  the same for every  past president 

Nancy Reagan  will get Ron's  salary till she dies,   its nothing new,   just a  lot of  political bickering  bringing up bull crap, that we as tax payers  have absolutely no control over

so  if  you dont want Romney  or Huckabee's wife  to get their salary till they die,  dont vote for them either

and  to be honest  if  i had to choose between hitlery  and  Osamabama  i would vote  for hitlery
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2008, 08:51:57 AM »
I'm thinking Britney style meltdown here, wouldn't it be funny!

Honestly there are some that deserve this pension, not many but some and most of them stay in office till they die.

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:00:11 AM »
  if  i had to choose between hitlery  and  Osamabama  i would vote  for hitlery

Wow...what a depressing thought, having to vote for one of them. I think she is evil personified, a power mad psychopath...he's only an inexperienced "face". If I were Obama, I'd be concerned if I got too far ahead of her...people who cross her or get in her way, have a way of getting died.
I didn't see "bacon" on the list of choices...is it too late to add it to the list?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:01:54 AM »
I'm thinking Britney style meltdown here, wouldn't it be funny!

Honestly there are some that deserve this pension, not many but some and most of them stay in office till they die.

Maybe if she shaves her head...but, I don't want to glimpse her  :reg: womanly parts, as she gets out of a car.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:02:25 AM »
Wow...what a depressing though, having to vote for one of them. I think she is evil personified, a power mad psychopath...he's only an inexperienced "face". If I were Obama, I'd be concerned if I got too far ahead of her...people who cross her or get in her way, have a way of getting died.
I didn't see "bacon" on the list of choices...is it too late to add it to the list?

...and bacon "would" be the best choice in this case.

Shoyrtt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 1,294
  • Member since Feb '05
  • VH Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:02:30 AM »
It is all just part of the political game. The one part of the article I found interesting is the claim Hillary will get two retirment checks from her tenure in the Senate. :dunno:
JOIN THE BLUE RIBBON COALITION!

http://www.sharetrails.org/

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #11 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:02:58 AM »
Maybe if she shaves her head...but, I don't want to glimpse her  :reg: womanly parts, as she gets out of a car.

:rofl:

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:10:21 AM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/pensions.asp

http://www.ntu.org/main/page.php?PageID=20

http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa031200a.htm

Despite my undying hatred for this woman...and a healthy dose of "can't stand their asses" for the rest of Congress, the retirement package...while much more lucrative than most "common" folk can get...is not that different from what most high powered execs get in the free market.
It does chap my ass that they don't have to live by the same rules they set for us...but, that goes for all Federal employees.
To answer the final question...NO, not with a gun to my head!

That's odd. I snopesed it myself first and didn't find any of that  :headscratch:

me--> :idiot: <--me
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:12:16 AM »
no i'm not  voting for her, but  we  pay  the same for every  past president 

Nancy Reagan  will get Ron's  salary till she dies,   its nothing new,   just a  lot of  political bickering  bringing up bull:pokinit:, that we as tax payers  have absolutely no control over

so  if  you dont want Romney  or Huckabee's wife  to get their salary till they die,  dont vote for them either

and  to be honest  if  i had to choose between hitlery  and  Osamabama  i would vote  for hitlery

Osamabama  :rofl:  I love it!

But I would be hard pressed to make a call between Hitlery Rotten Clitnon or Osamabama!

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »
...and bacon "would" be the best choice in this case.

and I would like to biggie size that with an order of fries and a diet pepsi, please :yesnod:

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »

:yikes:

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:14:48 AM »
That's odd. I snopesed it myself first and didn't find any of that  :headscratch:

me--> :idiot: <--me

I figured you would have done it too. I snopes it a couple of months ago, because my mom emailed me something similar and I wanted her to have the straight poop. There are plenty of reasons not to like her, her husband and Congressional Reps...I like to focus on the valid reasons.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:16:09 AM »
and I would like to biggie size that with an order of fries and a diet pepsi, please :yesnod:

I'm sure Obamalamadingdong would give you his portion, in light of his Muslim sympathies.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »
I'm sure Obamalamadingdong would give you his portion, in light of his Muslim sympathies.

:rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »

I'm not so sure we'd be seeing "womanly" parts  :puke:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:04:42 AM »
I'm not so sure we'd be seeing "womanly" parts  :puke:

She might be packin'.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #21 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
Ok...I hear she does "strap on" videos with Janet Reno...with no need for a strap on.

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #23 on: Jan 08, 2008, 10:11:01 AM »
Ok...I hear she does "strap on" videos with Janet Reno...with no need for a strap on.

...in either case.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Jan 08, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »

~MUST ..... SCRUB..... IMAGE....FROM.....MY....MINDS....EYE...~

Where is the Mammoth?

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

I think the meltdown almost started when she was nearly brought to tears :shake: the other day...
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #26 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »
BUSHES WILL SOON BE GONE   WHY THE f WOULD ANYONE IN THERE RIGHT MINE WANT ANOTHER CLINTON       

TIME 2 MOVE ON     :wave:
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »
BUSHES WILL SOON BE GONE   WHY THE f WOULD ANYONE IN THERE RIGHT MINE WANT ANOTHER CLINTON      

TIME 2 MOVE ON     :wave:

I thought "a clinton" = a BJ.. so I figured any guy would want another Clinton... but in the terms of Hitlery it just would mean you were getting flopped.

Where is the Mammoth?

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:23:26 PM »
I thought that was a Lewinski? Or, an anybody but Hillaryski?

EDIT: And besides, the old saying...judicious word choices...any one is a good one. Well, that's just wrong as two boys bumpin uglys. When performed by someone with no interest you might as well be watching Sally Jesse Raphael. When performed by an artist...it can make the recipient give up football on Sunday.
We now return to you regularly scheduled chit chat.
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2008, 06:33:36 PM by abnormaltoy »

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #29 on: Jan 08, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

Don't worry Glen, I can make sure that don't happen.  :ninja:

:gap:

This thread is great.