Author Topic: NEW GUY FROM UTAH POWAH!  (Read 12393 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: Mormon POWAH!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 11, 2007, 04:47:54 PM »
On the whole multiple wives issue.. only the Mormon extremists do it.. of course they get caught and go to jail :)  But really though... its still in the mormon scripture as an everlsating covenant.
They go to jail for it? what happened to religious freedom? Muslim extremeists have religious freedom. They can't even be profiled. That one ... was it a senator? was sworn in on the koran! :slap:
PC gone totallly awry!  :tantrum:
and they are worried about a loving family, with religious christian convictions, with multiple wives? :bat: 
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #31 on: Jan 11, 2007, 04:48:28 PM »
i lived in Utah  for about a year,  and since im a moderator  i would have to ban myself  if  i commented further

:eek:

but welcome anyway  :welcome:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1302
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jan 11, 2007, 06:43:40 PM »

:rofl: I'm sorry!! I'm being a pregnant dog. you guys totally have your place in the world of the vibrator.. we'll make room! :yesnod:
Ok.. Im getting creeped out, and its making me feel weird... lets talk about something different... like food... im hungry!

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: NEW GUY FROM UTAH POWAH!
« Reply #33 on: Jan 11, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
:tantrum:  WELCOME THE NEW GUY   :tantrum: :spankbutt:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

NO4X

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Member since Sep '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jan 11, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »
  But, we have a tendency to do what we're not supposed to.

WELCOME!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2007, 07:17:19 PM by 79coyotefrg »

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 432
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #35 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:36:58 AM »
On the whole multiple wives issue.. only the Mormon extremists do it.. of course they get caught and go to jail :)  But really though... its still in the mormon scripture as an everlsating covenant.

that's not true at all! the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints no longer practices paligamy! while it is true there are people in utah that practice it they are not a part of our church! they have their own prophet and their own religond! they call themselves the REFORMED church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or something like that! they're not mormons!
The Art of Flying is Actually Quite Simple! You Just Have to Throw Yourself at the Ground and Miss!!!                                   All This Global Warming is Wearing Out My Snow Shovel!!!                        Paved Roads: Just Another Example of Useless Government Spending!                                          Toyota. Moving forward... even if you don't want to...
My Old Toy

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:37:22 AM »
 :_oops: 
Didn't mean to get so argumentative last night. Sorry.
Lets try this again.
 :welcome:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #37 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:44:15 AM »
who changed the title? i'm not from utah :shake:!!! Who Said I was from Utah? THAT'S PROFILING, AND PROFILING IS WRONG (just kidding)!!! But I am from Colorado!!!

and yes it is illegal to have multiple wives! that's part of the reason we don't do it anymore!
The Art of Flying is Actually Quite Simple! You Just Have to Throw Yourself at the Ground and Miss!!!                                   All This Global Warming is Wearing Out My Snow Shovel!!!                        Paved Roads: Just Another Example of Useless Government Spending!                                          Toyota. Moving forward... even if you don't want to...
My Old Toy

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »
Im trying hard to keep my comments to the other thread.. but I just wanted to point out.. its not just the RLDS that are the extremists... its the LDS too..  not all.. but a very, very small sect..

and let me point out.. that just because our government doesnt like it and pressures the mormons not to do it..  why would God care what people think... God doesnt change his mind according to what the government decides.

SHOW US PICS OF YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!

I dont like the utah profiling either!! haha :)

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #39 on: Jan 12, 2007, 08:08:13 AM »
Im trying hard to keep my comments to the other thread.. but I just wanted to point out.. its not just the RLDS that are the extremists... its the LDS too..  not all.. but a very, very small sect..

and let me point out.. that just because our government doesnt like it and pressures the mormons not to do it..  why would God care what people think... God doesnt change his mind according to what the government decides.

SHOW US PICS OF YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!

I dont like the utah profiling either!! haha :)

I Will! I'm at work right now and don't have any pics of my truck at the moment but when i go home i'll try to remember!

and if anyone in the LDS church practices paligamy (so i can't spell it, shut up! :)) they're excommunicated! those secs. are not a part of our church anymore! and in our scriptures it tells us to "obey the laws of the land".
My Old Toy

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jan 12, 2007, 10:38:52 AM »
 Utah profiling!! :rofl: I imagine it was Glen that changed it :rofl2:

Where is the Mammoth?

Yota87Truck

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,175
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Got Moab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jan 13, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
Here is a Pic of Mega Mormon's Stock 93 22RE

Yota87Truck

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Got Moab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jan 13, 2007, 12:49:14 PM »
And a couple more pics

Fearofrunner

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Male Posts: 620
  • Member since Dec '06
  • HOW AN 84 SHOULD LOOK
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Jan 13, 2007, 01:09:30 PM »
that third pic looks like it would have been bad news bears if he went just a little bit more off the road
 :wave: truck

Fearofrunner

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Male Posts: 620
  • Member since Dec '06
  • HOW AN 84 SHOULD LOOK
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jan 13, 2007, 01:26:02 PM »
oh and just to add my bull  :pokinit: :twocents: there is POLYGAMY still going on especially in southern UT a guy will pull up in a van and him  :cheese: and his 5 or 6 GF  :pimp: :dunno: get out dressed up like Lora Ingales with 3 kids each. No joke i didn't believe it until i seen it. :puke3:.

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Jan 13, 2007, 01:56:43 PM »
and their own religond!

Now, I'm not religious, so maybe this is just ignorance, but isn't it religion?  Or is religond the mormon take on things :dunno:

:welcome:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Jan 13, 2007, 01:57:36 PM »
Here is a Pic of Mega Mormon's Stock 93 22RE

I'm gonna need those tires if he upgrades :yesnod:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

88toyota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 310
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
    • Please ban me!
          OK!
      I am banned!
« Reply #47 on: Jan 14, 2007, 07:59:22 AM »
 :welcome: to  :turtle: hope you like it

Yota87Truck

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Got Moab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Jan 14, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
I'm gonna need those tires if he upgrades :yesnod:

Actually Mega Mormon is now running 31x10.5's.  All the tires are now trash.  That pic was taken about 6 mo. ago.  Two tires were brand new and the other 2 were wearing really bad becasue his alignment was off.  Since then Mega Mormon punctured the sidewall (within the first couple weeks of owning the truck).  So there was only one good tire left when he got new tires (which is going to be the spare). 

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #49 on: Jan 15, 2007, 08:56:29 AM »
Actually Mega Mormon is now running 31x10.5's.  All the tires are now trash.  That pic was taken about 6 mo. ago.  Two tires were brand new and the other 2 were wearing really bad becasue his alignment was off.  Since then Mega Mormon punctured the sidewall (within the first couple weeks of owning the truck).  So there was only one good tire left when he got new tires (which is going to be the spare). 

MAY I POINT OUT THAT I BLAME YOU FOR THAT! DON'T ASK ME THE LOGIC BEHIND IT...IT'S JUST YOUR FAULT!

AND THANKS FOR POSTING MY TRUCK PICS...I WAS GONNA GET AROUND TO IT SOMETIME :hammerhead:! U SHOULD POST THE ONE OF MY TERCEL PLOWING A TREE! :yupyup:
My Old Toy

MrsYota87Truck

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Female Posts: 6
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Feb 11, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
Hey Tanner!!!  Your truck looks nice, and so does my pos!!!!
I've caught the wheelin' bug and I'm lovin' it!!!

MrsYota87Truck

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Female Posts: 6
  • Member since Feb '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Feb 11, 2008, 11:35:09 PM »
Tanner I love your quotes!!!
I've caught the wheelin' bug and I'm lovin' it!!!

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Feb 12, 2008, 12:32:44 AM »
i lived in Utah  for about a year,  and since im a moderator  i would have to ban myself  if  i commented further

:eek:

but welcome anyway :welcome:

funny post!  haha here all along i thought glen was a mormon! =) that pic of the truck almost off the road reminds me of a couple months ago when i got a 700 dollar tow bill for driving on the mt by my house. It was a good 100 yards down to houses. dang I hate when my own stupidity gets the best of me.    was once a mormon but got sick of the judgmental hypocrits.

_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....

LOL @ IFS

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 292
  • Member since Dec '06
  • Not so common common sense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Feb 22, 2008, 06:16:20 AM »
Hey guys... who cares who's mormon... shut up and wheel.  :)

Yota87Truck

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Got Moab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Feb 22, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
Hey guys... who cares who's mormon... shut up and wheel.  :)

I agree

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Feb 23, 2008, 06:58:05 PM »
Welcome to MC, i'm based out of Utah, at Hill AFB

military_stang
:respect:

nvtoyin21

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 202
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a drink
« Reply #56 on: Feb 25, 2008, 04:14:33 AM »
Ahhh, ya welcome to  :turtle:

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #57 on: Jun 13, 2010, 09:11:38 PM »
and according to HBO.. Big Love.. while not accepted as main stream multiple wives are still alive and well.
Is that not true?

no no no... only extremists of another break off group practice it! anyone in our church that tries to practice it is excommunicated!!! not us!!!!!
My Old Toy

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Jun 13, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »
no no no... only extremists of another break off group practice it! anyone in our church that tries to practice it is excommunicated!!! not us!!!!!

You brought this back from the dead for sure!!!

Read D&C Section 132 in your current scriptures and tell me if polygamy is still not scripturally ok in ANY sect of mormonism ;)

You will find that joseph says its an everlasting covenant :)

Mega Baby Huey [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #59 on: Jun 13, 2010, 10:21:40 PM »
You brought this back from the dead for sure!!!

Read D&C Section 132 in your current scriptures and tell me if polygamy is still not scripturally ok in ANY sect of mormonism ;)

You will find that joseph says its an everlasting covenant :)

it is an eternal ordinance of God that God restored in the time it was needed. In that time there were hundreds of widow's without any means of supporting themselves due to the fact that their husbands were killed by persecutes of the church. Just like back in the old testament, when polygamy was practiced then, there is a time and a place for every law of God... yes, it is still in the doctrine and Covenants, but it is not practiced by our church now. In the old testament it was a divine law of God for the Jews, but now it's no longer practiced by them either... Any member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that is practicing this law today is in direct opposition to the Church and the commandments of God, and is not endorsed by the Church in anyway or form!!! The law of sacrificing animals for the forgiveness of sins is also in the old testament and still in the scriptures, does that mean that every Christian still practices it? nope... now let me step off my soap box...
My Old Toy