Author Topic: really i hate people again!!!! another fight night  (Read 2829 times)

GoaT

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -86
  • Male Posts: 276
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Wanna hop in my bed?
    • View Profile
really i hate people again!!!! another fight night
« on: Sep 03, 2006, 12:52:39 AM »
yah some dude bum rushed me. my head hit the ground but i was fine. he swung twice but missed both times, and then i droped him with a righty.

seriously, why do people start a fight with me??? im geting sick of this crap.

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2158
  • Male Posts: 18,292
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
You gotta stop offending people and learn to humble yourself
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
you where making out with his sister? or GF where you :nonono:
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
yah some dude bum rushed me. my head hit the ground but i was fine. he swung twice but missed both times, and then i droped him with a righty.

seriously, why do people start a fight with me???
becauze u r a punk? :dunno: is this a trick question?
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
:rofl:

i'm afraid we need more information,  what did you say to his girlfriend??   did you massage her :moon: 
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

GoaT [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Wanna hop in my bed?
    • View Profile
i never exchanged a single word with this dude. and him and his friend didnt even have girls with him. all i was doing was partying...

AND I AM HUMBLE. i never start drama

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Some people just have an "auora" (sp?) about them :headscratch:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
i never exchanged a single word with this dude. and him and his friend didnt even have girls with him. all i was doing was partying...

alot of people I know (none I hang around though lol) like to get drunk and start a fight. That's their idea of a good time.  :shakehead:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Tice

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 881
  • Member since Feb '05
  • I named my son Wheeler!!!!
    • View Profile
alot of people I know (none I hang around though lol) like to get drunk and start a fight. That's their idea of a good time.  :shakehead:

I got a freind like that, his wife always makes me stop it before it gets phisycal, one of these nights I'm just gonna let him get his ass kicked to show him he's not the badass he thinks he is.
I don't need a winch, I wheel a TOYOTA!!!!!!!

www.wheelingarizona.com

GoaT [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Wanna hop in my bed?
    • View Profile
Some people just have an "auora" (sp?) about them :headscratch:

i guess. i dont see my auora as a fighter... im clean cut and quiet....

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
A good example would be my 2 daughter's, the oldest always blended in, made friends with everyone she met but was not the life of the party. She is very social but in a demur way. Now my younger daughter is always noticed and not the life of a party but is very active and vocal. You will know she's there, thus drawing more attention especially the haters, she just seems too happy to be left alone. Plus if she don't like you she can drop you dead with just a look, you know she dislikes you just from the look in her eyes. If you are a stand out person you'll be noticed by all including those that would like to cause trouble and be noticed. Now if I were a trouble maker that wanted to be noticed by everyone who do you think I'd go after? The one everyone else has noticed.

My 12 yr. old is the life of anything he does but he has this way about him, he is very confident and has a style that you just can't resist. A very likable and easy to get along with person, I've never known anyone that didn't like him, including those trouble makers. Very even tempered so you'd have to push real hard to get him to fight, but you would not like the results since he can split inch 1/2 pieces of wood. I imagine it is the way he carries himself that tells others he's not one to be messed with.
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer

i feel ya goat, some people just think its fun to start fights with random people. i discovered about that when i moved to midland. 1st day of my sophmore year a couple of guys decided to try and jump me, their version of welcoming the new guy. after that nobody messed with me, learning how to defend youself was required at my old school in houston (westfield high), so people started calling me danimal after that fight (daniel the animal). guess you just have to hurt them bad enough for them to learn their lesson.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
the luxury of being young...
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

GoaT [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Wanna hop in my bed?
    • View Profile
i feel ya goat, some people just think its fun to start fights with random people. i discovered about that when i moved to midland. 1st day of my sophmore year a couple of guys decided to try and jump me, their version of welcoming the new guy. after that nobody messed with me, learning how to defend youself was required at my old school in houston (westfield high), so people started calling me danimal after that fight (daniel the animal). guess you just have to hurt them bad enough for them to learn their lesson.

nice man.

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
nice man.
no one has messed with me since (physically). my experience, aim for either the bottom of the throat (not full force) or the base of the ribs. will disable anybody fast. if you cant do that, get them spun around and stomp on the back of their knee. they go down hard and fast, and cant get back up.

i dont like to fight at all, i dont start crap or attempt to instgate anything, but i will defend myself if need be. way i got along with so many people in houston, you give respect you get respect, and dont try to start something unless you plan to finish it.

USAF EOD tech

toynorcal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 96
  • Male Posts: 435
  • Member since Jul '05
  • "Easyline"
    • View Profile
In my experiance running away while screaming like a little girly has always worked well, but if it doesn't I go for the " cover the head while sucking the thumb " approach.

:rofl2:

854RUN

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 30
  • Male Posts: 890
  • Member since Mar '06
  • 4WHEEL 4EVER
    • View Profile
In my experiance running away while screaming like a little girly has always worked well, but if it doesn't I go for the " cover the head while sucking the thumb " approach.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ya a lot of people are  :moon:s.  You just got to kick them in the nuts  :thumbs:
1985 4RUNNER (rip) http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=54940.0

1997 T100, 4.88, DUAL T-CASE, R151, lockright in the rear, Alcan springs, 37"S, Bobbed 15", 3.4L TRD Supercharger, JBL headers 
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=35174.0

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimmy Hendrix

-JOSH-

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer

:clap2: :ha_ha: :haha: :clap: :laugh: :hahaha: :joke: :talkingn: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

USAF EOD tech