Author Topic: The Official Tattoo Thread  (Read 156441 times)

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 109
  • Male Posts: 7,509
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Tattoo Thread
« Reply #150 on: Sep 15, 2006, 04:59:54 PM »
just found this thread today and i have to say every one tats are pretty cool but my buddies tat is going to top them all. i know its not a competion but his is buy far the coolist thing i have seen. i will have a pic in the next hour or two. oh yeah i have my lip pierced at the moment and had my tonge pieced on the side and gaged to a 4, but i left it out to long and it srank up and i didnt feel like doing it agin.
Bring it on...I'll post pics of mine and some of my buddies'...Let me tell you,I have a couple of buddies who have their necks and their heads done.One has ink on his face too.
WWW.GLOBALOFFROADSUPPLY.COM

Support Your Local Brawlers
 www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: Sep 15, 2006, 05:33:37 PM »
I'm sure it's a "generational" thing, but it has long been a goal in my life to die with no more holes than I was born with...no piercings, bullet holes (I've come close more than I like to think about!) or knife wounds!
As for tats...I just have never found anything I think is important enough to have on my body for the rest of my life. I almost did a Stevie Ray Vaughan thing...I'd just rather buy truck parts or guitar stuff.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: Sep 15, 2006, 05:37:22 PM »
I'm sure it's a "generational" thing, but it has long been a goal in my life to die with no more holes than I was born with...no piercings, bullet holes (I've come close more than I like to think about!) or knife wounds!
As for tats...I just have never found anything I think is important enough to have on my body for the rest of my life. I almost did a Stevie Ray Vaughan thing...I'd just rather buy truck parts or guitar stuff.
x2...no holes or ink for me either....i see these old people with tattoos on their wrinkly skin and i'm like.."WTF is that?" I can't imagine what all those holes is gonna look like in 30 years lol. nothing against the people that enjoy that stuff...just not for me..
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

BLACKDOG [OP]

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: Sep 15, 2006, 05:50:31 PM »
x2...no holes or ink for me either....i see these old people with tattoos on their wrinkly skin and i'm like.."WTF is that?" I can't imagine what all those holes is gonna look like in 30 years lol. nothing against the people that enjoy that stuff...just not for me..

I'm with ya there, on the holes thing.  :yupyup:  no peircings for me.  The tats I'm gonna get are all pretty simple, that I'm hoping will stand the test of time :crossed:  if not, no biggy, they'll be where no one will see them if I don't want them to.  Or I'll just go to WAlly's World and buy that cream to remove tats that they're going to invent in the next 40 years. :hahaha:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

topar

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,909
  • Member since Aug '06
  • One Toyota + One Mopar = Topar
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: Sep 15, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
I have four one that covers my lower back, one on my chest, one on my right ankle and one on my left leg.  You can see the ones on my legs in this photo.  I designed all of mine and they have meaning to me.  My next one will be about my four month old son.  I just haven't decided what it will be yet. :headscratch:

yotadork83

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 18
  • Male Posts: 705
  • Member since Mar '06
  • ninja turtules rule!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Sep 16, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »
allright i got a camra phone picture of the tattoo notice it's a toyota symbol the pic is fuzzy but you get the idea. he is also going to get the original toyota symbol in the center of his back.
83 toyota shortbed, 90 rear axle, 5.29's f/r, spools f/r, 22/20 hybrid w/propane, 37 mtrs. dual transfer cases. http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22712.0
yotas 4 life homie!

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: Sep 16, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »
I recently decorated my.....err......self....with this new tattoo & a new piercing.  I had to photoshop the pic a little to make it pass the rules of the Marlin board.  :yesnod:

It's two Leo symbols mirrored and joined together to form a heart.  Brian and I are both Leos.  Awww.  :love:

« Last Edit: Mar 19, 2007, 12:22:17 PM by MrsPAtaco13 »
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #157 on: Sep 16, 2006, 03:09:27 PM »
I recently decorated my.....err......self....with this new tattoo & a new piercing.  I had to photoshop the pic a little to make it pass the rules of the Marlin board.  :yesnod:

It's two Leo symbols mirrored and joined together to form a heart.  Brian and I are both Leos.  Awww.  :love:

:down:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: Sep 16, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

I'm with ya there, on the holes thing.  :yupyup:  no peircings for me.  The tats I'm gonna get are all pretty simple, that I'm hoping will stand the test of time :crossed:  if not, no biggy, they'll be where no one will see them if I don't want them to.  Or I'll just go to WAlly's World and buy that cream to remove tats that they're going to invent in the next 40 years. :hahaha:

The ones that are going to look good in 40 years are the earlobe things...a couple of skin hoops flapping in the breeze on a guy in a walker...yeah, chicks dig that! Maybe they can be used to hold a cane while he's in line at Walgreen's
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

79coyotefrg

• Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
« Reply #159 on: Sep 16, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »
The ones that are going to look good in 40 years are the earlobe things...a couple of skin hoops flapping in the breeze on a guy in a walker...yeah, chicks dig that! Maybe they can be used to hold a cane while he's in line at Walgreen's
:rofl:
only holes i have are ,  well the ones i came with  and some knife  wounds  from when i was a young :idiot:   oh  and what the doctors done to me :eek:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
« Reply #160 on: Sep 16, 2006, 03:40:19 PM »
guess I'll play, Japanese Oni Fujin (god of wind) right shoulder- start of traditional Japanese full sleeve, then full sleeve on left arm which will feature Rajin, the god of thunder.

That's a bad azz tat. I've been wanting to get a tat for a while now. I just can't decide what to get.
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: Sep 16, 2006, 08:39:10 PM »
thanks.

its kinda important (sarcasm) to get what you want by a talented artist cuz theres no eraser!! I have always been into/studied Japanese art so it was a given for me. Do lots of research  good luck!

Loosekannon

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -26
  • Male Posts: 1,301
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SoCal--ROCKBRAWLERS--
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: Oct 13, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
BTT
This is what I have been getting done on my arm

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,052
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: Oct 13, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »
pic of me getting my lip pierced.. 

:slap:
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:02:51 PM »
BTT
This is what I have been getting done on my arm

Looks good Chase...I thought it was on your forearm when you sent me the pic today.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Loosekannon

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -26
  • Male Posts: 1,301
  • Member since Feb '05
  • SoCal--ROCKBRAWLERS--
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:06:23 PM »
It is, I flipped the pic :yesnod:

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:09:15 PM »
Here's an old one of mine.Now I have my left arm full sleeved too.I'll post some recent ones.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Oct 13, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »
My friend's new one.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: Oct 14, 2006, 06:32:22 AM »
That's a bad azz tat. I've been wanting to get a tat for a while now. I just can't decide what to get.
whatever you decide on you better like it 30 years from now, cause you'll still have it. (unless you get costly laser removal)
That's why I never got anything, and I am sure glad I didn't. If I had gotten what I wanted when I was 20-something I would be :idiot: myself today! :slap:
Not everything looks as cool later in life as it did in yer younger days, like stars on yer feet :ack:
JK!  :talkingn:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

KYOTA

• Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: Oct 14, 2006, 06:45:58 AM »
  (unless you get costly laser removal)

not true anymore, theres a new product called Wrecking Balm that totally fades undesired tattoos

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: Oct 14, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
really! :think:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

iNfErNaL

• El Presidente
  • Member since Aug '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: Oct 14, 2006, 07:46:38 PM »
My arms.

www.RockBrawlers.com 

www.offroadtruckshow.com

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #172 on: Oct 14, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »
My Dads memorial

and another on my leg
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...

dime

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 159
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: Nov 04, 2006, 07:42:22 PM »
ive got two one on the inside of my left bicep its the cowboys from hell logo with dimebags years under it
then i have a taz reaper on my left arm i also have my septum peirced and stretched to a 4 gauge two on my lip and my eyebrow
84 pu 529s locker in back 5 inch springs 36s

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: Nov 04, 2006, 07:56:40 PM »
ive got two one on the inside of my left bicep its the cowboys from hell logo with dimebags years under it
then i have a taz reaper on my left arm i also have my septum peirced and stretched to a 4 gauge two on my lip and my eyebrow
:worthless:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

dime

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 159
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: Nov 04, 2006, 09:18:16 PM »
ya i dont have any pics of myself on hand when i get some ill post them up.
84 pu 529s locker in back 5 inch springs 36s

johnny_boy02

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 105
  • Member since Apr '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: Nov 07, 2006, 12:08:08 AM »
allright i got a camra phone picture of the tattoo notice it's a toyota symbol the pic is fuzzy but you get the idea. he is also going to get the original toyota symbol in the center of his back.

You are right! This Toyota symbol soooooooo beats everything else!!!!!!

yotadork83

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 18
  • Male Posts: 705
  • Member since Mar '06
  • ninja turtules rule!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: Nov 07, 2006, 04:51:11 AM »
cool first person to realize it.
83 toyota shortbed, 90 rear axle, 5.29's f/r, spools f/r, 22/20 hybrid w/propane, 37 mtrs. dual transfer cases. http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22712.0
yotas 4 life homie!

toyotatuner

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: Nov 07, 2006, 04:00:45 PM »
not me, a friend and tattoo artist from here in Hilo. hes pretty famous around here. and yes, those are implants in his skull...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=10000321

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: Nov 09, 2006, 12:45:50 PM »
OK whose going to be the first to run out and get this one...

Where is the Mammoth?