Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 192713 times)

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #30 on: Mar 21, 2020, 07:22:18 PM »
yall are a bunch of p u s s i e s :twocents:

By the looks of Wall Street, the girl thingies had all the money, and apparently control of most of our State govs, as now 43 are banning dinning in restaurants.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Mar 21, 2020, 07:56:55 PM »
*I talked to a man today*
"............"
That 80yr old man would be my Mom and Dad, if they were still alive, during the War, my mom remembered kids being taken out of class the day their Mom's were told their Dad's were killed in action.  My Dad being a few years older, the Depression left a lasting impression on him to never throw out anything that could possibly be used at some point by someone in the future, I think it wasn't until I was in class in high school that I learned they actually made shop rags, all my Dad used were old socks and cut up shirts.  When he passed in '14, there was a stack of cut up cloths waiting to be used as grease rags, and an old tube sock stuffed next to master cylinder in his truck that he used to wipe the dipstick on. :laugh:
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,219
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #32 on: Mar 22, 2020, 04:27:42 AM »
From the World Health Organization:

Quarantined and observed dogs for effects from the Corona virus. Found there was no effect on the dogs. W.H.O. let the dogs out.

The W.H.O. is corrupt and disseminates fake news.  They are owned by China.  The organization should be shut down.

They are part of the U.N., which the United States tax payers provides the biggest funding - about $3.3 BILLION year..... another government WASTE!!

What has the United Nations done for any United States citizen?

Gnarls.

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1138
  • Male Posts: 534
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Mar 22, 2020, 11:42:02 AM »
The W.H.O. is corrupt and disseminates fake news.  They are owned by China.  The organization should be shut down.

They are part of the U.N., which the United States tax payers provides the biggest funding - about $3.3 BILLION year..... another government WASTE!!

What has the United Nations done for any United States citizen?

Gnarls.

Uh, that was a joke. It was supposed to make you chuckle. Did you even get past "World Health Organization"? Go back, read it again.

W.H.O. let the dogs out?

If you still don't get it, punch in that title in the youtube search bar.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #34 on: Mar 22, 2020, 03:03:58 PM »
Uh, that was a joke. It was supposed to make you chuckle. Did you even get past "World Health Organization"? Go back, read it again.

W.H.O. let the dogs out?

If you still don't get it, punch in that title in the youtube search bar.

Hi sirdeuce,

Sorry... I should have noted your comment is a "funny".

Yes I got it and it made me chuckle.

I just wanted to reiterate your observation of the W.H.O.

It's been well documented what that organization does and how they manipulate and publish false information.

Gnarls.

« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2020, 03:14:14 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

OVRAROK

• Online Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 26852
  • Male Posts: 3,506
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Mar 22, 2020, 03:36:36 PM »
The solution to hoarding

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Even the most primitive society, has an intimate respect for the insane.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #36 on: Mar 23, 2020, 04:37:31 AM »
A French Dr. has shared information on his use of two prescription drugs already in use, that may be the “game changer” that President Trump said in one of his briefings several days ago!  Dr Oz just described the potential to be a “game changer”.  The two drugs could be the miracle that could completely stop and prevent the dangerous effects of Covid-19 on infected patients!  As usual the fake-news-hating-Trump media condemned his use of the words “game changer”.  Donald… YOU are a game changer for the American people!!

Gnarls.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Mar 24, 2020, 07:23:19 PM »
Two drugs that can be a game changer, only after years of testing will they allow it to maybe be affected as a possible aid in fighting this virus.
That's the game that needs to change.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #38 on: Mar 24, 2020, 08:00:09 PM »
Two drugs that can be a game changer, only after years of testing will they allow it to maybe be affected as a possible aid in fighting this virus.
That's the game that needs to change.

hydroxychloroquine has been used since 1947.  It is being prescribed for about 1 million people today for other diseases. 

To use the drug to save a Covid-19 infected patient from dying is paramount to any potential side affects during it use for 4 or 5 days.

I believe the drug will be allowed to be used immediately for severe respiratory failure caused by the Coronavirus.

Gnarls.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Mar 25, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
So, watching a report from Mexico city.... As they walked the streets and interviewed people you could see business as usual. Streets were packed, groups abound, interviewees making statements that they were not worried or even concerned. Even the officials are saying basically there's not much to worry about.

KEEP AN EYE ON MEXICO

When other countries are taking measures to curb the spread of a disease and your country thumbs it's nose don't come crying when the SHTF.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Mar 27, 2020, 07:09:09 PM »
So, took a trip to the store today. Minimal access, and a line outside keeping a "6 foot social distance" well enough. Then when in the store that whole concept evaporates. Worse part was the big guy coughing into the open area. No attempt to staunch the spread of his emissions. People like that facilitate the spread of a disease. THAT is scary stuff.

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Mar 27, 2020, 10:19:42 PM »
I was buying some drinks for work in a little corner store the other day and an older guy who looked terrible (lifelong smoker/welfare junky) walked up to the side of the counter while everyone else was in line waiting, coughed several times into his hand, then proceeded to handle everything in one of the boxes to the side of the register.  It was one of those open boxes of lighters, candy or whatever.  I was floored by how someone could be so selfish and disrespectful, and the owner of the business didn't even seem to care, though the others in line seemed a bit disturbed.  Haven't been back since.

I was gonna go to costco this morning, but as I rounded the corner to pull in, I saw the line was already stretched way outside the door 15 minutes before opening.  Nope, I will come back later, thanks.  I am low on tp but not close to out (unless I get the squirts), and am not afraid to use paper towels and toss them into a paper grocery bag to burn later, plus I still have about half a case of adult baby wipes if I need em.  It's just so ridiculous that I see so many on the facebook classified pages asking if anybody has any tp to spare, willing to trade stuff that's much more valuable.  Meanwhile, a customer (yes, I have to, or get to, work full time during this) said he was doing an electrical job for a customer, and when she opened her garage door he saw cases of tp from one wall to another and stacked from floor to ceiling.  At least he knows where to get it if he needs some...
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Stocker

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 962
  • Male Posts: 173
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Since 1977
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Mar 28, 2020, 05:26:42 PM »
Hey Nate -- If you can't find any TP and if you come up this way, we can fix you up. We always buy the larger package so we can spare you some if you need it. By the time we saw empty shelves, we were only able to find two small packages. Well actually there were four but we just bought two and left the other two. Since then it has gotten really scarce. Our local Holiday had mountains of TP before it all got wiped out (heh) last weekend. I haven't seen any since.
My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am.

If you don't learn something every day, you're not paying attention.

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1088
  • Male Posts: 9,756
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Mar 29, 2020, 08:55:43 PM »
I appreciate the offer but have enough for now.  With my job, I am in contact with too many people, and right now it seems to be mostly the irresponsible ones, so I have no intention of visiting you guys any time soon.

Also, after watching an account of the symptoms from a motorbike racer who was diagnosed with it, it sounds exactly like what I had all the way through january. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Mar 29, 2020, 11:00:59 PM »
Given the likely timeline of when the outbreak started in China, and when they quarantined Hubai province, likely you, and 100's of others around country, had it, and it was just considered to be a respiratory virus due to having not travelled to China, like my sister and her family were told.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #45 on: Mar 30, 2020, 04:29:10 AM »
..., it sounds exactly like what I had all the way through january. 

There are several silver linings to this very dark cloud created by the Covid-19 pandemic.

Exposure and subsequent contraction of the virus will make your body’s immune system produce antibodies.  This happens when a healthy immune system encounters the antigens from the virus.

These specific antibodies circulating in your blood can protect you in a future exposure to the same virus.  The antibodies can quickly detect and recognize the virus and attack it.  One of the big challenges in epidemiology is that viruses tend to mutate (antigenic drift), creating a new strain.  That is one reason why the flu vaccine is typically being “updated” with adjuvants.

So, if you contract the virus and are only asymptomatic (no signs of infection), which a large percentage people are, your immune system will make antibodies and you don’t even know it.

I believe there is another huge silver lining to this terrible pandemic and that is our very best medical, scientific research, and manufacturers will be at full throttle into developing and producing the most advanced testing, vaccines, treatment, protection equipment, and public safety protocols.

The other silver lining is that we, the USA, will seriously evaluate and move to a more independent and self-sustaining world country.  Our historical connection and consumer supply dependence on an enemy and anti-American country like China is now viewed as a disaster.

President Trump has advocated and warned us of this China disaster since he took office.

Trump was warning us about China’s negative affect on our economy 10 years ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jdIshuoRBQ

That’s just my opinion – it may be worthless.

Gnarls.

OVRAROK

• Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Apr 01, 2020, 07:05:24 AM »

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Apr 01, 2020, 09:22:02 AM »
So, looking at the "social distance" thing here. They tell people that keeping a six foot distance will keep you safe, and for the most part I've seen people adhering to that suggestion. Now, I think they need to add a little bit of information to that suggestion, as people don't seem to have much of a clue why or how something like this would be helpful. So I'll throw out a clue here. That six foot distance can help in dead air so gravity can do it's job. Add a little air motion to the equation and that suggested distance becomes inadequate. If you're waiting in a line and the air is moving those little droplets that come out of a mouth can get blown up, down and spun around for substantial distances. Best bet really is staying home and avoiding social situations altogether.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Apr 01, 2020, 02:19:03 PM »
The 6' is to protect you from the particles that are expelled from your mouth during speech, and to reduce the amount of biological materials you are exposed to from a blocked/partially blocked sneeze or cough.  Studies have shown an unblovked cough can travel up to 7' and a sneeze can travel up to 20' under the right conditions, both emissions can travel into and through air ducting systems, and overall spread is varied on air temperature, moisture level, and airflow.  When swabs have been taken off of surfaces exposed to both, the biological count is higher than what is allowed to be found on restaurant surfaces.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Apr 01, 2020, 02:31:45 PM »
From my brother-in-law, "8 days into our lockdown and I'm starting to believe the Donner party wasn't really hungry." He has 2 high schoolers.

OVRAROK

• Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Apr 01, 2020, 02:58:07 PM »

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Apr 01, 2020, 08:46:57 PM »
Personally I believe this OVER reaction is political, Im not stupid and believe it is a issue just being blown way way up, also kinda odd its right before the elections....
Idk Im not scared to die any day any time, but would prefer to live to see my daughter grow up and B slap the first POS she brings home, so I do use a glove when pumping my gas ect

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #52 on: Apr 02, 2020, 03:57:16 AM »
What is disturbing, but not surprising considering the stupidity of the fake new media and democratic party’s ignorant and bizarre psychosis and pathetical push to transform America into Socialism, is the lack of facts presented to the public. The news is engulfed mostly in political Bravo Sierra!

Two things I don’t understand:

One, why do all these medical experts never talk about stimulating your own immune system to help protect and fight the virus if infected?

And two, the very strange ongoing discussions and debate about face masks – N95 grade or others.  It has been a clearly stated fact that primary human to human transmission of the virus is through contact with the virus in the air from an infected person’s breath, cough, sneeze, or physical contact with their mucus or body fluid.

The mask only covers the nose and mouth, but leaves the eyes completely exposed. Ironically the eyes are also primary areas on your face where the virus enters your body.

In a medical, exam, surgical, or clinical research room, the masks primarily protect the patient or samples and equipment from the attending staff. There is obviously some protection against exposure to droplets and mucus from the patient, but total mitigation would require an entire PPE outfit, and even that would not be an absolute 100% assured protection against contracting the virus.

Gnarls.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2020, 04:15:59 AM by Gnarly4X »

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Apr 02, 2020, 05:01:56 PM »
Personally I believe this OVER reaction is political, Im not stupid and believe it is a issue just being blown way way up, also kinda odd its right before the elections....

Yes, the panic has been driven by political agendas, starting with the market crash.  With Bloomberg willing to through away $500 million just to try to become ythe guy to run against Trump, it is no stretch of the imagination to see him, along with other anti-Trump billionares willing to lose a few billion dollars purposely tanking the market, too hurt Trump politically.  The tanking of the market was then further fueled by Dem Mayors and Governors who reacted with something new everytime the markey recovered.  IIRC, the market dropped on specualtion one day, rebounded the next and SF closed down, next day market dropped, next day rebounded and then 7 counties around the SF Bay Area were shut down, market tanked, rebounded, and bam CA statewide shutdown, we seen this again and again over the month of March, with every bit of good news that had a positive impact on the market, it was followed by some State shutting down or dire prediction, and then there was Pelosi asking for things she knew weren't necessary just to tank the markets after they reboiunded due to the belief that a federal aid package was about to be happen.  And clearly all the hand wringing and crying about Trump not doing enough and failing to be prepared by Dem Mayors and Governors, is politically motivated, one it deflects the correct focus of blame from themselves for not being prepatred, and of course hoping it hurts Trump ahead of the election.

Unfortunately, if it was just a political issue, the Reps wouldn't be playing along, nor would the CDC and health experts in general, they would be telling us not to panic, that the death rate and rate of infection is nothing to fear, instead, they are acting like a parent telling his kid there is no monster in the closet, while hiding under the sheets with their kid, trying to convince themselves there is no monster in the closet.  Nor, would just about evey Western nation and the rest of the world be panicking as as well, along with the U.S.'s usual enemies, like China, Iran, NK, and Russia, under reprorting thier numbers to score political points.  This is what I can't understand, what has them so afraid of a virus with a 1-5% death rate, even the possible 12% in Italy, and an infection rate of 16%, when the acceptable FDA death rate for over the counter meds and presrciptions is 3-5%.  Sure, they tell us this is highly infectious, but then again so is the flu and other cold viruses, average rate of infection with the flu is 5-20%, yet they aren't telling us what exactly makes the Wuhan virus so scary?  Virologists studying it say it is slow mutating, so it isn't like HIV that mutates with virtually every immune system it comes into contact with, making it impossible to get ahead of due to the rate of spread, are they afraid it could?  If so, why not tell us?

The two possibilities I can think of as to why no one is telling us to not panic, is that they believe that China is flat out lying about their infectrion and death rates, and that they believe that in China the infection rate was closer to 50% or with a death rate of around 30%, maiking it more like small pox than SARS, or they believe it is not a natural occuring virus, and fear that it wont follow a natural progression in the population, weakening with each new immune system, and become less deadly in order to survive. like everything else, survival of the species drives viruses, and killing off the host too quickly threatens its survival.

The other possibility, is that when Ebola walked off of planes all over the world, something that the experts believed couldn't happen due to how fast it debilitates its victims and how far it originates from population centers, it scared the crap out of the CDC, and showed them just how vulnerable America/the world is due to the convenience of global travel, so they developed a plan to do a stress test(beta test) with the next global virus.  Sure, a test would take a set of very large brass balls to run in general, but once certain conditions were met, like death rate, global market response, global governmental reactions, etc., it would make sense to test the system when there is little actual threat to the masses, allowing us to prepare for a real threat where the death rate is high like with small pox or Ebola.  If we are in a beta test, we are learning just how unprepared we are, even with cities like NYC that should be given being targets of terrorism, and just how stupid it was to have shipped most manufacturing to China and India.  On the other hand, we are also learning just how quickly the domestic industry we have  can be converted to manufacturing what we need to fight an outbreak, as well as what American ingenuity can come up with in real time, like devloping tests in 6 weeks that normally take 6-8 months to develop, or how people running small 3D printing companies and liquor companies are producing PPE equipmentm and hand sanitizers on their own.  We are also learning, that unlike the movies, Americans are willing, at least at the moment, to put their lives on hold, not because we are being ordered/threatened too, but because we have been asked too.

Hopefully we are just overreacting, and in the end we will see that Sweden's approach of that telling their people to practice good hygiene and do what they believe is best, and not shutting down their economy with social distancing, resulted in the same death rate as ours with shutting everything down, but in doing so we are now prepared for a real viral threat, reinforcing Trump's America first policies and repatriotizing 80% or more of the inductry we sent over seas, and not reliving the Great Depression, wishing we had TP.

90weight

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 468
  • Male Posts: 29
  • Member since Mar '20
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #54 on: Apr 03, 2020, 04:13:46 AM »
*I talked to a man today*

I talked with a man today, an 80+ year old man.  I asked him if there was anything I can get him while this Coronavirus scare was gripping America.

He simply smiled, looked away and said:

"Let me tell you what I need!  I need to believe, at some point, this country my generation fought for... I need to believe this nation we handed safely to our children and their children...

I need to know this generation will quit being a bunch of sissies...that they respect what they've been given...that they've earned what others sacrificed for."

I wasn't sure where the conversation was going or if it was going anywhere at all.  So, I sat there, quietly observing. 

"You know, I was a little boy during WWII.  Those were scary days.   We didn't know if we were going to be speaking English, German or Japanese at the end of the war.  There was no certainty, no guarantees like Americans enjoy today. 

And no home went without sacrifice or loss.  Every house, up and down every street, had someone in harm's way.  Maybe their Daddy was a soldier, maybe their son was a sailor, maybe it was an uncle.  Sometimes it was the whole damn family...fathers, sons, uncles...

Having someone, you love, sent off to war...it wasn't less frightening than it is today.  It was scary as Hell.  If anything, it was more frightening.  We didn't have battle front news.  We didn't have email or cellphones.  You sent them away and you hoped...you prayed.  You may not hear from them for months, if ever.  Sometimes a mother was getting her son's letters the same day Dad was comforting her over their child's death.

And we sacrificed.  You couldn't buy things.  Everything was rationed.  You were only allowed so much milk per month, only so much bread, toilet paper.  EVERYTHING was restricted for the war effort.  And what you weren't using, what you didn't need, things you threw away, they were saved and sorted for the war effort.  My generation was the original recycling movement in America.

And we had viruses back then...serious viruses.  Things like polio, measles, and such.  It was nothing to walk to school and pass a house or two that was quarantined.  We didn't shut down our schools.  We didn't shut down our cities.  We carried on, without masks, without hand sanitizer.  And do you know what?  We persevered.  We overcame.  We didn't attack our President, we came together.  We rallied around the flag for the war.  Thick or thin, we were in it to win.  And we would lose more boys in an hour of combat than we lose in entire wars today."

He slowly looked away again.  Maybe I saw a small tear in the corner of his eye.  Then he continued:

"Today's kids don't know sacrifice. They think a sacrifice is not having coverage on their phone while they freely drive across the country.  Today's kids are selfish and spoiled.  In my generation, we looked out for our elders.  We helped out with single moms who's husbands were either at war or dead from war.  Today's kids rush the store, buying everything they can...no concern for anyone but themselves.  It's shameful the way Americans behave these days.  None of them deserve the sacrifices their granddads made.

So, no I don't need anything.  I appreciate your offer but, I know I've been through worse things than this virus.  But maybe I should be asking you, what can I do to help you?  Do you have enough pop to get through this, enough steak?  Will you be able to survive with 113 channels on your tv?"

I smiled, fighting back a tear of my own...now humbled by a man in his 80's.  All I could do was thank him for the history lesson, leave my number for emergency and leave with my ego firmly tucked in my rear.

I talked to a man today.  A real man.  An American man from an era long gone and forgotten.  We will never understand the sacrifices.  We will never fully earn their sacrifices.  But we should work harder to learn about them..learn from them...to respect them
84 runner with all kinds of cool things and stuff.. all installed or fabricated by yours truly.. definitely built not bought.

90weight

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 468
  • Male Posts: 29
  • Member since Mar '20
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #55 on: Apr 03, 2020, 04:38:22 AM »
WOW! That my friends is spoken from a great American! So true! That was great!
84 runner with all kinds of cool things and stuff.. all installed or fabricated by yours truly.. definitely built not bought.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #56 on: Apr 03, 2020, 05:42:28 AM »
…Hopefully we are just overreacting, and in the end we will see that Sweden's approach of that telling their people to practice good hygiene and do what they believe is best, and not shutting down their economy with social distancing, resulted in the same death rate as ours with shutting everything down, but in doing so we are now prepared for a real viral threat, reinforcing Trump's America first policies and repatriotizing 80% or more of the inductry we sent over seas, and not reliving the Great Depression, wishing we had TP.

Snowtoy,

This will read a little negative.  The facts and truth about our reality is out there, but very few people care to learn it or will discover it.

Your comment has many aspects to a rather complex set of factors.  Every country and society have different cultural dynamics and what happens in one may not happen in another.  Sweden’s Scandinavian culture is very different from USA’s very multi-cultural society.

All those words, whether great wisdom, facts, or total BS makes almost no difference in terms of change or education…. Unless?

What has happened with this virus spread hopefully will be a serious wake-up call for Americans, and the 51%ers will pull their ignorant TP-hoarding heads out of their anal cavity.

Americans have been manipulated and screwed for 100s of years by a very few power hungry and corrupt elite in our society and government. They are evil to the core and will kill and destroy anything in their path to feed their pathological thirst for power and money.

Most Americans are living somewhere between poverty-level survival to extreme wealth, with most of us in the workforce – about 157,000 million of the US 327 million population.

Fighting back the insidious evil of the anti-American, anti-Constitution, anti-free speech, anti-gun, socialists (democrats) will not be easy unless the voting public vote the swamp creatures out of office!  They are being exposed, but the 51%ers don’t see it and don’t care.

Gnarls.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Apr 03, 2020, 11:16:52 AM »
Yes, Trump's win exposed them, and their continued actions has continued to expose them, unfortunately, this virus could undo the ground the non-Socialists in this country have gained. 

We are seeing just how abusive the Left is, with Govs and Mayors threatening to arrest and some already are arresting people who don't stay at home or don't shut down there businesses, and now Cuomo just issued an order to sieze all ventilators not currently being used in the State to send top NYC, his voter base.  How long before he does the same thing with PPE and hand sanitizers, or other States?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #58 on: Apr 04, 2020, 05:48:02 AM »
The reaction by our corrupt government and media to this pandemic is fearmongering at the highest level.
The government creates fear in the public to gain control.
The government has destroyed our economy.
The government will pretend to fix our economy and protect our citizens.
The government will deplete the treasury (funded by excessive taxation on the working class) to rescue our depressed economy and save us from pain and starvation.
The US national debt and deficit will never be paid or balanced.
Now the government will use this fearmongering to impose total surveillance on the public.  Google, Facebook, Amazon already know what you are doing every minute of the day.  The government will simply confiscate the data.
The government now owns almost all of the businesses in America.

Socialism is here.
Can Agenda 21 be real?
There is an evil that has been perpetrated on the American people.
The good news is: Good triumphs over evil
The bad news is:  Many people will suffer and die before evil is conquered.

Is the worst yet to come?  :yikes:

Or, are we going to pull a rabbit out of butts? :dunno:

Gnarls.  :willynilly:

OVRAROK

• Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Apr 04, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »
I feel like I'm 17...gas is cheap..and I'm grounded..