Author Topic: TOYOTA junkyard Riverside Oregon u-pull it  (Read 3988 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
TOYOTA junkyard Riverside Oregon u-pull it
« on: Apr 26, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
Guys, If this is the wrong place to post this, let me know.

The owner of a local junkyard loves toyotas, drives a first gen 4runner with a supercharged 3.4 SAS, hi pinion elocker front (its for sale for like $7500)

anyways, hes a pretty cool guy to work with, and I just got off the phone with him after giving his number out on here. HE IS ALL FOR SHIPPING PARTS.

Might not be the best price, but if you need it, hes got employees to pull parts.

You might ask what I get out of this, I get more toyotas in the yard for me to get my parts.

RIVERSIDE U-PULL IT  Reedsport oregon 541-271-3200
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2011, 08:26:42 AM by 79coyotefrg »
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

Caboose

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 62
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Truth... Justice... Honor...
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Your a cool guy, I would never ask what you are getting out of something like this.  Bought one thing from you in the past but you seem like the type of guy to help someone when you can.  Thanks for the number i will use this guys for future parts im sure.  :thumbs:
"Who let the jeeps come?
Easy... easy..." -2 people on the CB

81 Toy Pickup SR5
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=35701.0

Daily Driver: 96 Dodge Ram 2nd DD/Tow Rig

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
yeah, the reason I posted up was cuz another guy was looking for an odd part, and guess it worked out. I figure, this guy is looking for a reason to get more toyotas. If he is making money off them, he might pay a little more to get them.
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

79coyotefrg

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: TOYOTA junkyard Riverside Oregon u-pull it
« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2011, 08:27:55 AM »
modified the title to reflect location for easy finding. :thumbs:

AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 2011, 08:34:53 AM »
yup yup, but he is totally willing to ship stuff, I think he shipped something to a guy in illinois after I gave the guy the number in the shoutbox

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:23:55 AM »
HEY, I should mention that he is not JUST TOYOTA,

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:40:41 AM »
Hey Bog, after June 1st, I'll hook up with ya and we can go hit the yard.   What is your work schedule?  I can come down on one of your days off.  It will be an all day trip and pick for me, but I think it would be fun.    (four hours one way)

Do you know what he sells his stuff for?
ie, motors, trannies, t-cases, straight axles,
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Apr 27, 2011, 09:57:12 AM »
best thing to do is call ahead and ask him, pretty cool guy to talk to, tell him whats up, that you wanna drive down there and get some stuff. tell him how far you gotta drive, tell him what you are looking for.

right now I beleive hes got like four 2nd gen runners, like four or five first gen runners, and then probably four 2nd gen trucks and four 3rd gen trucks, so I would plan on getting a BUNCH of stuff yet (I know one of the runners is an 87 4cyl complete w/ engine trans tcase and rear axle, got sideswiped BAD)

once again the reason I posted this is so that he will search out more toyotas he has got a HUGE yard to fill. More calls he gets for yota parts, the more yotas he will search out, the more he will pay and the farther he will travel to get that yota.

He currently doesnt have any first gen yota parts or solid axle stuff, but as it comes available Im sure he will try to get them in

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Apr 27, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »
I'll just give him a jingle after June rolls around. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen