Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 251988 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #960 on: Feb 19, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »
Please pray for my friends.  They lost a father, husband, grandfather and one of the coolest guys a person could have known.  He was the best at what he does, and he knew the risks for working in the industry that he does. 
Sad part was he just buried his first grandson last summer due to a shooting accident.  :rivers:

"NEHALEM AREA - A 53-year-old logger from south county was killed Friday morning in a logging accident off Vermilyea Road.

The victim was an experienced tree faller employed by Fallon Logging Company of Tillamook.

Sheriff Todd Anderson said the accident happened at about 9:41 a.m. about two miles off Miami Foley Road in north county.

"It looks as though he was cutting a tree down, and the tree he was cutting struck another tree," Anderson said. "The tree top from that tree came down and struck the logger in the head."

The man was pronounced dead at the scene. The victim's name is being withheld pending family notification.

Anderson said an investigation into safety procedures at the site will be standard practice.

"It's a high risk profession and this was a very experienced cutter. He'd probably been doing this for decades," Anderson said."
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen