Author Topic: Kiyul4130s rig  (Read 502139 times)

kiyul4130

• Brown Star Award
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 279
  • Male Posts: 3,265
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Turdburgalin since 1985
    • View Profile
Re: Kiyul4130s rig
« Reply #1890 on: May 15, 2010, 08:05:21 PM »
everyone hit it right at some point or another. ill just say whats going on right now. i have 4.10s currently. my rear case is solid mounted, my motor mounts were chained solid and i ripped the chains right off the MM's and frame down at the hammers earlier this year. i need to make some custom solid MMs with poly bushings.

I have 5.38 gears for the front end.
I'll own my own set of Dana 60 birfields/drive flanges in a few days along with a spool next week.
I just need to order up some rear 5.38s.

I have zero time to work on this truck so linking the truck isnt happening now till i get laid off which is supposedly in december/january. I work 6 days a week and wrenching/cutting/welding metal on my only day off doesnt sound great when i do that anyways. I actually have my first day off tomorrow in 2 weeks. if i cut apart my truck now it will sit all summer and in the end probably screw me out of going to the round-up. diff gears and front axles is plenty enough of an upgrade to keep this truck on the trail 1 more season with leaf springs and hopefully very minimal - zero maintenance of the truck.

memorial day wheeling looks out the door. there is tons of snow everyone and my :pokinit: is staying right here in town nice and far away from moon rocks. its not built enough yet to actually go have fun over there the way i'd like to.

peace out, im going to the bar for once  :beer:
-kiyul-
92 1 ton ex cab, marlin dual ultimates, 42 iroks, hydro assist, flat bellied, linked and more...
ECV 7-11

KYOTA FOREVER